Saturday, June 11, 2011

amor y dolor

images te amor y dolor. ahhhhh el amor que dolor de
  • ahhhhh el amor que dolor de



  • snathan
    04-25 11:26 AM
    yawn

    Keep yawning....





    wallpaper ahhhhh el amor que dolor de amor y dolor. El dolor que causan las penas
  • El dolor que causan las penas



  • franklin
    06-19 08:12 PM
    Sorry if this is too basic. But can anyone tell me if passport photos taken from Kinko's will work for filing 485, AP, EAD, etc.?

    Someone told me that USCIS does not accept digital photos or the digital photos have to meet certain quality requirement (something like that). I went to Kinko's near by and found out their pictures were digital too. So wondering if anyone had any problems with that (like USCIS rejection of the photos).

    Thanks in advance!

    Digital are fine, but there are some quality requirements. Check these sites for more details


    http://travel.state.gov/passport/guide/guide_2081.html
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/info/info_1287.html
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/M-603.pdf





    amor y dolor. amor y dolor
  • amor y dolor



  • JupiterTransit
    08-26 02:04 PM
    I-140 Premium and I-1485 filed concurrently at NSC on June 29th. Received July 2nd. No clue if checks are encashed.

    PD: Nov 2002.
    H1-B 7th year expiring Dec'07;
    8th year extension filed.

    Any one in the same boat?





    2011 El dolor que causan las penas amor y dolor. dibujos de amor emo. dibujos
  • dibujos de amor emo. dibujos



  • raysaikat
    04-20 10:54 AM
    Dealsnet thank you for your input,

    I already have an OPT and planning to work on it in the real estate field. but my Opt will be expiring at the end of this year and i am looking for other ways to keep working in the US. From what you telling me i don t have much options. i will keep looking or hire a lawyer there must be a solution. i am a bit surprised that they allow you to work in such field with an OPT and you can t take it anywhere.

    Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it.

    The work you do in your OPT must be in your field of studies. You are likely violating immigration rules during your OPT period as well unless your degree was in secretarial work or real estate (I do not know of any such degree ...)

    USCIS - Questions and Answers: Extension of Optional Practical Training Program for Qualified Students (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=9a3d3dd87aa19110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)

    "Optional Practical Training (OPT) is temporary employment that is directly related to an F-1 student�s major area of study. Under the prior rules, an F-1 student could be authorized to receive up to a total of 12 months of practical training either before (pre-) and/or after (post-) completion of studies."



    more...


    amor y dolor. comSiggno - Amor Y Dolor.
  • comSiggno - Amor Y Dolor.



  • sriteam
    07-06 12:02 PM
    Taking a cue from above........

    Why did Washington Post not cover a very important issue that effects Legal Immigrants when DOS & USCIS Slammed their Doors ,on July 2 2007, in an unprecedented/unlawful manner that resulted in millions of dollars wasted and dreams shattered of lawfully present Highly Skilled Immigrants.

    Links for further research below

    http://lofgren.house.gov/PRArticle.aspx?NewsID=1808
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/06/us/06visa.html?hp
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB118359095890657571.html?mod=googlenews_wsj
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070703/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/immigration_green_cards
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/04/us/04visas.html?ex=1341201600&en=fbf9eb2e25eac42e&ei=5124&partner=digg&exprod=digg


    Thanks





    amor y dolor. dolor por amor
  • dolor por amor



  • RNGC
    02-05 08:38 PM
    Always advicible to use H1B renewal and H1B transfer, recommend not to use EAD.

    If you plan to change employer and what if he revokes your I 140. so better to renew.

    And what if you plan to renew EAD and it gets delayed ( you can go for interim) so why take risk.

    Good luck

    Thanks for the replies....but its been more that 180 days since I applied I-485, and my I-140 is approved, so revoking I-140 is out of the question. I would prefer to use AP instead of using H1, the trouble of going to the consulate when you travel......So, one more Q, Can we show our AP, even after we work on the H1 extension at the POE ?

    Thanks.



    more...


    amor y dolor. hot imagenes de amor tristes.
  • hot imagenes de amor tristes.



  • pappu
    02-13 03:32 PM
    Congratulations. Could you update your profile please.





    2010 amor y dolor amor y dolor. te
  • te



  • gccovet
    10-09 01:27 PM
    This was big surprize to me. Mine and my spuse had hard LUD on our I485 with the current status as :Notice Returned as Undeliverable. There wer no other updates or status change or approval or denial or soft LUD etc.

    The most surpising to me that both of us received the Finger Printing notices on our new address just a month ago.

    This is really frustrating.

    When I called up the 800 number the lady said just ignore this status as this is some computer glitch.
    Dont know what to do just believe her or try to do something else?

    Need help ! any one out there in same situation???

    I would suggest you not to take this lightly, though some IO on phone said so. I would suggest you to go for infopass ASAP



    more...


    amor y dolor. Amor Dolor Y Viceversa
  • Amor Dolor Y Viceversa



  • getgreened2010
    11-22 12:04 PM
    Thanks guys. I guess I need to change my flight at the last minute.....!





    hair dibujos de amor emo. dibujos amor y dolor. DOLOR
  • DOLOR



  • ameerka_dream
    05-06 03:52 PM
    Guys,

    I need your suggestion. My birth was not registered within one year of my date of birth but it was registered recently and I got my Birth certificate with me. I'm just preparing documents for filing for 485 in near future. Some body has just mentioned to me that USCIS would send an RFE if I submit that Birth Certificate with 485 filing. Could anybody have an idea about documents that I would need to get and to submit with my birth certificate as per my per later registered birth certificate ?

    I would appreciate if anybody can point me with links if somebody already gone through this.

    Thanks.



    more...


    amor y dolor. SIENDO DOLOR POR MI ENAMORADO
  • SIENDO DOLOR POR MI ENAMORADO



  • GCA
    05-18 06:04 PM
    Since the queue for EB3 India is very long, and if many EB3 India people change over to EB2, that will slow down EB2 India and this is what the May 2011 Visa Bulletin also says.
    But shouldnt this make EB3 India go faster?
    Then why do we see slow movement in EB3 India?

    EB3 is currently in mid 2002. All EB3 filers till 2003 and may be early 2004 have waited enough and don't want to port at this time. till mid 2003, most of them received the GC during 2007 From my perspective, I don't even care if it ever comes. Couple of more years on EAD and I am set to go back. Having said that, I will still take the gc anytime it comes and if comes:). Just not after it.

    EB3 to EB2 porting is more done by filers from 2004 thru' 2007 and for a good reason too. ( they will not get in a decade if they stay in EB3 unless recapture or other bills goes thru').

    So to answer the question, porting will not easy the traffic until the date moves to end of 2003, then you can see some improvement as some of the original EB3's have made a smart choice and probably weree citizens by then.





    hot comSiggno - Amor Y Dolor. amor y dolor. girlfriend amor trae dolor y
  • girlfriend amor trae dolor y



  • ameryki
    07-21 03:28 PM
    Please help called Customer Service and they were clueless!



    more...


    house AMOR SIN DOLOR. TE MERECE? amor y dolor. NO HAY AMOR SIN DOLOR,NO HAY
  • NO HAY AMOR SIN DOLOR,NO HAY



  • kumar1
    02-06 03:04 PM
    Enjoy the post of manager and request your company to demote you to a developer once GC comes through.





    tattoo dolor por amor amor y dolor. de amor significa dolor,
  • de amor significa dolor,



  • meridiani.planum
    03-12 06:37 PM
    Hi Meridian,

    let me know how to give you green I can do that for you.

    I appreciate it.
    However its not the red/green dot count thats bothering me, its this needless 'sniping' using this dots system has started becoming too much on IV now. There is a reason why while giving a red dot it asks you to give a reason. Getting a red dot without a reason is like someone in the street pushing you as you are going about your own merry ways. Actually its worse, atleast in the street you can push back, or ask why they pushed you, here its like getting hit by a stone as you are walking, and you turn around and see no one. that feeling is what I hate and I get when I see red dots to innocent or even helpful posts..



    more...


    pictures hot imagenes de amor tristes. amor y dolor. te amare, amor y dolor,
  • te amare, amor y dolor,



  • swethanjit
    07-08 09:49 PM
    Hello All,

    I am currently on OPT which is valid till July 2009. Also, my H1-B is approved through a company X starting oct 2008. Currently I got a job with company Y on my OPT. Can I continue to work on my OPT with company Y till July 2009? OR Do I need to transfer my H1B to company Y from company X to be able to continue to work after Oct 2008?

    Please help. Your guidance is truly appreciated.

    Regards
    Swetha.





    dresses girlfriend amor trae dolor y amor y dolor. imagenes de amor
  • imagenes de amor



  • anu_t
    06-17 05:36 PM
    I think after 180 Days you should be ok.
    The problem is 12 years experience might not make you eligible for EB2. But The job requirement should fulfil EB2 requirement.



    more...


    makeup Amor Dolor Y Viceversa amor y dolor. AMOR SIN DOLOR. TE MERECE?
  • AMOR SIN DOLOR. TE MERECE?



  • bheemi
    04-03 10:12 AM
    I and 4 other frinds sent webfaxes...

    thanks





    girlfriend de amor significa dolor, amor y dolor. Historia de amor y dolor
  • Historia de amor y dolor



  • zuhail
    10-14 02:07 PM
    Obviously this bill will definitely help the EB back log -- this bill should be supported whole-heartedly.

    While we wait for a more comprehensive bill with visa re-capture, eliminating per country quotas etc etc, this bill will definitely help to reduce the EB back log. I wonder whether IV is raising funds to lobby for this bill or what is IV's position on this bill?





    hairstyles SIENDO DOLOR POR MI ENAMORADO amor y dolor. Amor Inalcanzable
  • Amor Inalcanzable



  • peer123
    07-18 07:36 PM
    just bumping it up......





    aj1234567
    07-17 06:36 PM
    This is great news!!We proved once again that if we are united we can win always!!





    glus
    12-18 09:13 AM
    Hi Charles,

    Thank you for taking the time to reply. Do you think that the appeal has any chance to succeed?

    The current perm was applied for senior developer. While the appeal is pending, can my company apply for a new perm for a different position like enterprise architect?

    Thanks

    Dexter,
    In addition to what the attorney wrote, PERM appeals take forever. So the best would be to re-apply for a new PERM.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment