Friday, June 10, 2011

angelina jolie and brad pitt twins down

images 2, Angelina angelina jolie and brad pitt twins down. Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt
  • Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt



  • rhlsur
    08-18 11:41 PM
    ****** FURTHER UPDATE ON THIS - VERY BIZARRE ******

    With regards to my original post below my lawyer got back to me today with something bizarre -
    She received a case closure letter from the Backlog center in July 2007 and they sent a copy of the application we had originally filed. In it, the company address has been struck out and another address (70 miles from where we are) was hand written. She faxed me a copy of this and it is nothing short of bizarre. Does DOL actually make changes like this on their own without a confirmation letter from the Company or attorney. I know my attorney would not do such a thing unless we had requested it. Also, the new address was a company (totally different name) that specialized in pool plastering - nothing to do with Computer engineering which is my area. Currently she's placed a call to the backlog center and since they don't answer calls directly we are waiting to hear back from them. Additionally she's writing to them too. Has anyone been in such a situation and can IV help in addressing this with any agency?

    Thanks.


    ***** ORIGINAL POST ******
    Hi,

    My PD is Dec 2002 (on 8th year H-1 extension and just applied to renew H-1 again) and my company recd the 45-day letter in April 06 and responded in time. I checked my case status in July 07 and it displayed case closed. I called my lawyer and basically the response I got was she did not respond in time to a rescruitment instructions report sent by DOL in March 07 and hence the case was closed. My company has been supportive through this process and its only my lawyer whose been horrible.

    While part of me wanted to do strangle her, the other part (guessing the sendible part) made me realize I needed to get this resolved.

    1. Have any of you been in this situation and had your case reopened and if so, how?

    2. Can I change my attorney in this situation and have him/her try to get the case reopened?

    Any advice would be much appreciated.

    Thanks.





    wallpaper Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt angelina jolie and brad pitt twins down. rad pitt and angelina jolie
  • rad pitt and angelina jolie



  • anuh1
    04-05 01:33 PM
    Thanks for the info. I also got mine PWD today. Just now attorney confirmed that.





    angelina jolie and brad pitt twins down. Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt
  • Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt



  • va_labor2002
    08-23 01:03 PM
    I see a lot of people flocking into "Orkut". How about incorporating a dose of IV through orkut if some of us are already there? What is more important is, making people aware of the consequences they might have to face, even if they havent filed for their GC yet.

    That's a nice idea. Who has orkut membership ?

    What about sending one more Fax to congressmen and senators ?





    2011 rad pitt and angelina jolie angelina jolie and brad pitt twins down. Angelina Jolie Twins Pitt and
  • Angelina Jolie Twins Pitt and



  • satishku_2000
    09-05 05:09 PM
    You are OK, the backlog is for Indians, Chinese, Filipinos and Mexicans

    You can expect to get your green card in less than a year. Good for you!

    What is amazing for example, is China! China-mainland can expect between 5-10 year wait times for a green card while China-Taiwan, China-Hong Kong and China-Macau can expect their green cards in less than one year, just like Egypt, and everyone else!

    Assuming that he is not struck in the name check which is very likely if one has a very common first name or last name



    more...


    angelina jolie and brad pitt twins down. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie#39;s
  • Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie#39;s



  • MDix
    01-26 04:35 PM
    Voted.


    Thank's
    MDix





    angelina jolie and brad pitt twins down. Angelina Jolie was enjoying a
  • Angelina Jolie was enjoying a



  • Enginator
    09-17 12:58 PM
    My school has a rule where 6 credit hours for grad school are considered full time, whereas for most other schools its 9 credits. Because of this I am forced to take 3 credits per semester because of my H1 status, and to remain as a part time. I dont recommend taking a risk at this stage, and though this makes me a quarter part time student, its better than taking no classes :)



    more...


    angelina jolie and brad pitt twins down. angelina jolie and rad pitt
  • angelina jolie and rad pitt



  • mk26
    05-14 12:53 PM
    MD counties charge county income tax which is a rip off. Look in VA
    Agree with this statement, county tax sucks in MD





    2010 Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt angelina jolie and brad pitt twins down. 2, Angelina
  • 2, Angelina



  • bskrishna
    10-13 01:26 PM
    we should all write to USCIS about this discriminatory thing. This is almost like making Guinea pigs out of immigrants.



    more...


    angelina jolie and brad pitt twins down. angelina jolie brad pitt 2011.
  • angelina jolie brad pitt 2011.



  • jlt007us
    10-06 06:09 PM
    Don't worry. You will mostly get RFE but not a rejection.

    My original 140 got denied as per USCIS web site but lawyer didn't get the denial notice even after 60 days. Lawyer followed it up but no response from the USCIS.

    I filed 485/AP/EAD and got approvals for EAD. Lawyer refiled 140 without original labor and is almost certain that they will raise an RFE but not denial.





    hair Angelina Jolie Twins Pitt and angelina jolie and brad pitt twins down. angelina jolie and rad pitt
  • angelina jolie and rad pitt



  • saravanaraj.sathya
    08-03 10:22 AM
    Whtz if the previous employer who filed the GC revokes I-140...Is it possible to extend H1 for 3 yrs in this scenario also?



    more...


    angelina jolie and brad pitt twins down. Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt,
  • Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt,



  • nat23
    07-08 03:08 PM
    I was watching FOX News this afternoon around 3:00 pm EST and they talked about a Polish Lady sueing the USCIS. Her lawyer was on the show and he talked about the issue. The host then talked to a Congress man (i think it was Tom Lombardo and he said that the US is bringing in a way too many immigrants and the US should stop it for a few years). When asked if the woman was wronged he rephrased the word wrong by "was caused inconvenience". Anyways, the lady's lawyer hit the nail on the head. When asked if she was sueing to get a green card. Her lawyer said no. He said his client was sueing for financial damages and also for allowing her to submit her application as submitting the application has benefits.





    hot Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie#39;s angelina jolie and brad pitt twins down. rad pitt and angelina jolie
  • rad pitt and angelina jolie



  • redgreen
    07-15 10:31 AM
    It is clearly written in the instruction of I-765 that :

    "Adjustment applicant who filed for the adjustment under the fee structure implemented July 30, 2007"

    Note that it is not whether you filed on or after July 30, 2007 but the fee that you paid for I-485. I don't know why people don't even read the basic instructions coming along with the applications form!

    Simply, this is the rule. If you have paid higher fee for I-485 then you don't pay fee for EAD (new or renewal). otherwise you must pay the fee. . As most of the people who filed before Aug 17, 2007 would have paid previous lower fee and those who applied know very well that they applied in August as part of the 'faisco'; it was basically a July 2007 filing with older fee.

    Many lawyers don't know anything other than making money.



    more...


    house Actor Brad Pitt and his angelina jolie and brad pitt twins down. Angelina Jolie Twins Down
  • Angelina Jolie Twins Down



  • indianabacklog
    08-06 07:37 AM
    I-140 was approved on october 08, 2002
    and it was filed on may 20, 2003

    i dnt think that my dad filed I-485.
    Since the I140 was approved in October 2002 and the visa became current in August 2003, from my knowledge you had until August 2004 to file the I824. The CSPA seems to be very clear you have one year from the time the visa BECAME current so you would have been one year late in applying.

    Be assured I know this aging out thing is awful my family is a victim of it too. I see no pleasure watching others suffer.





    tattoo Angelina Jolie was enjoying a angelina jolie and brad pitt twins down. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
  • Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt



  • tnite
    09-12 03:23 PM
    Where do guys see the LUD? And what number do you call the USCIS on? Thanx.


    Register in USCIS.gov and then enter the I140 info in your portfolio and you will see the LUD(last updated date)
    18003755283
    and then press 12126



    more...


    pictures angelina jolie and rad pitt angelina jolie and brad pitt twins down. rad pitt and angelina jolie
  • rad pitt and angelina jolie



  • googlegc
    04-07 09:58 AM
    1. YES
    2. NO
    3. YES
    4. NO


    I am planning to change jobs using the EAD / AC-21 in the next couple of months. To start off the process I wanted to get all the approval notices from the lawyer so that I have all the documents in place before I change jobs.
    My employer uses a popular law firm to handle the immigration filing etc. I sent an email to the lawyer asking them to send me a copy of the I-140 approval notice.The lawyer responded that according to my company's internal policy they will not provide me a copy of the I-140 approval notice.

    I would like to know the following -
    1) Has someone else also faced a similar issue ?
    2) If so , is there a way to get them to send me a copy of th 140 approval notice
    3) Does the employer by law have the authority to restrict the distribution of the 140 approval notice
    4) Do I need the 140 approval notice in order to use EAD/AC-21 to change jobs ?

    Thanks





    dresses rad pitt and angelina jolie angelina jolie and brad pitt twins down. angelina jolie and rad pitt
  • angelina jolie and rad pitt



  • corleone
    11-09 10:05 AM
    First, what is "diwali"? Are you just assuming that all members here understand your language and are same nationality?

    Second,
    180 days after applying for AOS you can use AC21 and change job.



    more...


    makeup angelina jolie brad pitt 2011. angelina jolie and brad pitt twins down. Actor Brad Pitt and his
  • Actor Brad Pitt and his



  • whitecollarslave
    03-18 04:56 PM
    If you really need help on this kind of case. Talk to Shah Peerally in Fremont, a good attorney.510-798-2742. He is accessible and good.

    Thx.

    Wasn't this the same "good attorney" who made some very immature, irresponsible and completely unsubstantiated remarks about immigrants or aspiring immigrants as quoted by a recent article on a local bay area newspaper?





    girlfriend Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt angelina jolie and brad pitt twins down. kelly adams wiki, Brad
  • kelly adams wiki, Brad



  • peacocklover
    12-10 07:16 PM
    No politician can understand the pain of long waiting and unknown state of our immigration status in this EB backlog mess ..they are just worried about their vote bank.....We should not surprise if USCIS don't move dates in June or July VB 2011...Instead of waiting for VBs, we have to do somethings to gain support of GC holders and US citizens of our national origin. All of them need to write letters to support our cause through public campaign with the help of human rights organizations. Also, I would think Indian and Chinese business tycoons like Patel brothers need to lobby for our cause to explore their business opportunities for them from our community. We got to do something massive to continuously highlight in mainstream media.

    Please be polite if you have any better idea to share with us..

    EB2I and EB3 I should wait till Jul Bulletin.





    hairstyles Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, angelina jolie and brad pitt twins down. kelly adams wiki, Brad
  • kelly adams wiki, Brad



  • phigi
    03-28 12:35 PM
    your payroll should be run against the place of your work and not your employer's state!
    This is important!!!





    abhis0
    09-12 01:46 PM
    I did tell the first CS that it was more than 90 days and to the second I/O ,I mentioned that it was July 2nd.She asked me whether the checks were cashed and I said no. Then she asked for my full name , dob and ssn and gave me the receipts info. I/O was very patient and verified my address to make sure everything was right.
    The receipts start with LIN (Nebraska)

    Thanks tnite. Enjoy!!!

    I am July2 filer at NSC....based on LUD, I suspect, it has gone to TSC and no information ever since....





    sachug22
    07-21 05:12 PM
    As it is mentioned in the RFE, I have to reply with the sealed envlope and copy of letter and the yellow paper attached. I did not receive any yellow paper along with the mail. Did any one received like this ?

    The gold coversheet is sent to lawyer, you only get a copy of the RFE letter. You can still respond to RFE without this letter just make sure you provide all the details (Receipt number, Alien number, RFE refernce, copy of RFE) when responding to this RFE.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment