Monday, June 13, 2011

anime boy with white hair

images although his white hair anime boy with white hair. anime boy white hair
  • anime boy white hair



  • jiraprapaasa
    04-10 03:26 PM
    Even she is 13 years old. She still need to purchase PIN and go for an interview.





    wallpaper anime boy white hair anime boy with white hair. Crunchyroll - Favorite Anime
  • Crunchyroll - Favorite Anime



  • pmpforgc
    11-22 03:09 PM
    Hi

    I am working in University in US and my I-140 (EB-2 Sch-A) is approved and my I-485 is pending. I have H-1B approved from March-06 but yet not stamped.

    I am planing to Go to India some time next summer.

    But before that I am planing to go to MEXICO ( MATAMOROS) for H-1B and
    H-4 stamping for my family.

    Do I need to carry any extra documents apart from those needed for H-1 B stamping?

    DO I need to Get Advance parole before going to mexico for H-1B stamping?

    Does the my going out of country with pending I-485 without taking AP will affect pending application of I-485?

    Your experienced advise will help me a lot.





    anime boy with white hair. Anime Boy White Hair Cute
  • Anime Boy White Hair Cute



  • tampacoolie
    06-29 11:01 AM
    My documents will reach attorney on Monday and he promised to file before July4.





    2011 Crunchyroll - Favorite Anime anime boy with white hair. anime guys with white hair.
  • anime guys with white hair.



  • whiteStallion
    04-10 12:25 AM
    All the best pal....welcome to the club !:rolleyes:

    We had applied in Jan 09 to withdraw my PERM and it was updated this month. Just wanted to share this information with everyone.



    more...


    anime boy with white hair. White-Haired Anime Boy
  • White-Haired Anime Boy



  • veni001
    01-18 05:49 PM
    Thanks for the reply
    I agree that your suggestion is really smart, I am a QA engineer and I dont know why exactly i wouldnt qualify as EB2....ignore that for now
    if i get an I40 with EB3 and move to another EB2 employer
    It will result in me losing everything except my priority date
    but my employer might not give me any paperwork which is required to retain my priority date which is the case for many employers
    in that case I lose everything and need to start from scratch
    Am I right?..please correct if not.....What is the nature of paperwork required to retain the priority date?

    -chehuan

    Copy of I140 approval notice. You can request this from USCIS using FOIA:)





    anime boy with white hair. anime boy with red hair
  • anime boy with red hair



  • lazycis
    01-04 02:15 PM
    http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=71d9903772614512bc3881aaefb1d 8d8

    10.11 Order of Processing.

    (a) Routine and Expedited Cases . Generally, applications and petitions should be processed in the order in which they are received. Exceptions can, and should, be made for a number of different reasons, and sometimes those reasons may appear to conflict with one another.



    more...


    anime boy with white hair. anime boy with white hair.
  • anime boy with white hair.



  • voldemar
    03-09 10:07 PM
    I am planning to visit India next week. I have the I-94 which was given to me when I entered USA last time. In the mean time, I also have I-94 attached on the approved I-797 due to 6,7 and 8th year extension. My question is

    When I check in at the airlines counter do I have to only submit the I-94 that was given to me at the port entry ?

    or

    all the I-94 that is attached to my I-797 approval notices.

    ThanksSubmit all I-94. My lawyer told me that.





    2010 Anime Boy White Hair Cute anime boy with white hair. although his white hair
  • although his white hair



  • waiting4gc02
    11-16 08:28 AM
    Normally,

    1. The Consulting company and client has an agreement; that they can not hire a person for 6- 12 months. (agreement is different from company to company).
    2. Some times you have signed and BOND with consulting company; that you will not join the client for 2 years after you resign from the comapany.
    3. You are try to spoil the relation. I urge you to tell the consulting comapny before you leave and join the client.

    They can not revoke 140 so there is no harm to your 485. be careful of counting 485 filing date.

    god bless.

    KP


    I do not have any bond signed with the Consulting Company about NOT joining the client. Also I have been with the COnsulting company for 8 years and have good relations, so I am hoping they should be OK.

    One more question I have is, am i obligated to join the Consulting company after I get my GC, if I were to leave them after 180 days of filing.

    Thanks and good luck.



    more...


    anime boy with white hair. 2010 anime boy with black
  • 2010 anime boy with black



  • rajenk
    01-13 12:08 PM
    First try to get a copy of your approved EB3 I-140 through FOIA request with USCIS, this could be a time consuming task. If you are lucky you might get this in 30 days. But heard in the forum that it was even lesser than 30 days they got a copy.

    Once you have the copy of I-140, If by the EB3 PD, EB2 is current, then file I-485 with copy of both I-140 (EB3 and EB2) and request for interfiling( refer to my blog post) That is the best bet for you I see now.

    Good luck
    Raj:)





    hair anime guys with white hair. anime boy with white hair. anime boy eyes. anime boy eyes
  • anime boy eyes. anime boy eyes



  • akred
    07-14 06:31 PM
    You can also see how Europe's disintegrated political structure allows it to send far more than the 9800 limit.



    more...


    anime boy with white hair. anime guys hair. anime boy
  • anime guys hair. anime boy



  • kaisersose
    07-17 10:22 AM
    Folks,
    Last month I called TSC and got a really nice IO. I was checking on my FBI name check status and he told me that he can get more details by A# instead of receipt NO. He in fact found my A# as i only had receipt number handy. He than told me that the FBI checks are cleared and my case is assigned to an IO.
    Does case assigned to an IO means that when Visa nos are available i have chance to get GC? Does it mean it is adjudicated and waiting for visa NO?

    EB2-I
    PD: Jul 2004
    I-140 approved
    I-485: RD 02 Aug, 2007

    You can answer this question for yourself if you read . The quick answer is, it does not mean anything. The system is totally random and trying to discern a pattern out of their actions is a futile exercise.





    hot White-Haired Anime Boy anime boy with white hair. anime boy with white hair.
  • anime boy with white hair.



  • nixstor
    02-09 07:10 PM
    I know that its a blog but that the tone of blog clearly says that they are very close. If I am not mistaken, their previous 50K was also recaptured from unused EB numbers.



    more...


    house anime boy with black hair. anime boy with white hair. anime boy with black hair and
  • anime boy with black hair and



  • roseball
    07-11 12:52 PM
    Hello friends,

    My prority will be current in Aug, next month. I filed I485 last july and my I140 is also approved long back in 2006. After filing I485 i do not see any LUD or anything on my case.

    What will be the chances to get my I485 approve ? Do i need to followup / take appointment ( Infopass) etc ?

    Appriciate your thoughts...

    Well, one of my colleagues with EB-2 India PD of Nov 2003 took an InfoPass appointment as soon as the bulletin came out with his PD being current. IO told him that he is all set and should get his I-485 approved as soon as his application is picked for processing as per the processing dates....He did not see any LUDs...He applied his 485 in Jun 2007...He got the welcome email in the first week of the month when his PD was current...

    So I am not sure if his InfoPass appointment triggered anything or his application was picked randomly..Whatever it is, its worth taking an InfoPass because it is the only thing in your control...Good luck..





    tattoo anime boy with red hair anime boy with white hair. Anime White Hair Boy Hotty
  • Anime White Hair Boy Hotty



  • rockstart
    10-29 09:32 AM
    Few facts that you need to get clear.

    1) EB2 / EB3 is not based solely on your education/ experience. It depends on job requirements. If you have MS + 10 Yrs exp but the job is say Level 2 Data Analyst (SQL Developer) then it will not qualify for EB2.

    2) You can file GC with same employer if he has a opening that requires MS qualification. You need to have qualification before labor is filed it does not matter if you get it while you were employed. This position should be different from your existing job.

    If your employer has a job opening for which he cannot hire a citizen / GC holder then you guys can talk to immigration attorney to see if they can file a new labor for you.



    more...


    pictures anime boy with white hair. anime boy with white hair. White-Haired Anime Boy
  • White-Haired Anime Boy



  • parvezns
    01-17 07:36 PM
    Hey All,

    I am on H1B on Indian passport and my current H1B that is stamped on passport will expire on March 18, 2010.

    Recently, I got my H1b visa extension until 2012.

    I'm currently working for my end client "X" from last 2 years and H1b holder is company "Y".

    I am planning to go to India first two weeks of February and return on 17th Feb from EWR and returning back to EWR.

    I do hav an employment verification letter obtained from my manager at end client "X".

    I am planning to do my visa stamping while in Mumbai. I have 4 questions :

    1) Looking at the current scenario, where most of H1B stamping at Mumbai consulates are going through administrative process;
    do you recommend me to go to Mumbai for new visa stamping ?

    2) If I simply return on my current visa, will the officer at POE ask me - why I did not get new H1 stamped on passport when I have 30 days for current to expire ?
    Any advice ????????

    3) I have confirmed tickets for me, wife and kid to arrive at Newark. Do you guys think it is wise to change the aiport to some other airport ?

    4) Do you think dropping the plans going to India is more feasible than dealing through points 1-3 above.

    I need your advise as soon as you can. Please share with me your viewpoints in the best possible way.





    dresses anime boy with white hair. anime boy with white hair. anime boy with white hair.
  • anime boy with white hair.



  • ashutrip
    06-18 09:38 AM
    Yeah, Atlanta is hatching eggs with our PERM applications.
    whats ur PD mine is march 10 2007



    more...


    makeup 2010 anime boy with black anime boy with white hair. anime boy with black hair.
  • anime boy with black hair.



  • reachinus
    07-30 10:18 AM
    Can some one please confirm. I hope I am not confusing everyone here. I am filing my I 140 now, I want to be sure that this is safe.....

    thanks for the kind replies...
    Yes is surely possible. To get a reply from the appeals process takes years. What your lawyer suggesting is a good option. Hope you have strong points to over come the cause of the last denial. In case is was due to ability to pay, make sure you are getting paid atleast the Prevailing wage and submit that pay stubs that prove the same.

    Best of luck with your filing.





    girlfriend Anime White Hair Boy Hotty anime boy with white hair. white hair,
  • white hair,



  • mchundi
    03-08 08:18 PM
    Finally the USCIS released the VISA usage statistics for 2006.
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/statistics/statistics_3163.html

    Also from immigration-law.com
    http://travel.state.gov/pdf/FY06AnnualReportTableVPart1-3.pdf





    hairstyles anime guys hair. anime boy anime boy with white hair. cute anime wolf oy. cute
  • cute anime wolf oy. cute



  • indianindian2006
    07-23 12:22 PM
    July 02 11am

    Signed by Clark Uhrmarcher





    bharol
    08-15 01:29 AM
    I have now created public spreadsheet for the status of the people on this forum. You do not even have to login to be able to edit it. The url is as follows:

    http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pQG8H7vLQOz5-YnFYQw71PA&hl=en

    I may have missed some people, so please double check and add yourself. Please make sure that the date format is the same as existent so that it becomes consistent and easy to slice , dice and research. Please do not sort the data. We will sort it later on. If you sort it, the title row is also sorted plus there is too much of sorting while people are editing.

    How to add an enty?
    it does not let me.





    vallabhu
    04-26 02:17 PM
    I guess we would have , as we are not leaving but chose to live with the problems.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment