Friday, June 10, 2011

anime guys with swords

images cool anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords. anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords.
  • cool anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords.



  • gc28262
    01-16 03:29 PM
    Lofgreen's office entertains calls from her constituents only. This is my experience when I tried to call her office last year.

    Please correct me if I am wrong.





    wallpaper cool anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords. anime guys with swords. anime guys with swords. cool
  • anime guys with swords. cool



  • morchu
    05-20 11:09 PM
    The suggested method is to file a new I140 after the EB2 LC approval, along with the older I140 approval notice and a request letter quoting the related law and claiming the older priority date.

    Never heard of amending an already approved I140 to a new LC.


    Hi,
    My employer initially filed perm and I-140 in EB3 with priority date of Dec,2005.

    As I qualified for EB2 (have Master's degree), my employer's attorney is filing new EB2 perm, and he is saying that he can port the earlier priority date of EB3 after getting the approval of EB2 perm application and don�t need to file I 140 again as we already have approval for EB3 I 140 which can be converted to EB2 with new priority date.
    Is it possible to have EB2 category and old priority date without refiling new I-140 ?

    Thanks.





    anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords.
  • cool anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords.



  • seeking_GC
    07-29 12:39 PM
    I would be very surprised if it became current in the next month.





    2011 anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords. anime guys with swords. cool
  • anime guys with swords. cool



  • Leo07
    12-03 04:44 PM
    DREAM ACT is very much a moral issue. Doing the right thing for innocent kids, who had no say in their fate until this date. All must support DREAM with heart & soul.

    While doing "Right" thing, we must be very careful to NOT penalize the people who are legally standing in line. These Legal immigrants and their kids who had already waited 10 years in line could become illegal any day.These kids who are here legally will need another DREAM act 2 or 3 years from now. ONLY RECAPTURE can save the "Right" thing from being the true Right or justice for ALL.

    Why do we need Recapture more than DREAM ACT or with DREAM ACT?

    What makes recapture an important issue as mush as DREAM ACT issue?

    Is the question asked to me when I communicated with someone in favor of DREAM act. We need good answers when asked this question.

    I was looking at posts to respond back and write to all reporters writing on DREAM ACT. Can someone post convincing answers?



    more...


    anime guys with swords. /Anime/Guy.gif?o10quot;
  • /Anime/Guy.gif?o10quot;



  • JSimmivoice
    01-22 08:21 PM
    I was working for a Company A with whom I recently had my petition extended until this year Aug. Then I got laid off and then changed to Company B in Dec 09. But since then until now which is 6 weeks my current employer (his lawyer) has not filed my H1 to USCIS and going to do it shortly. But then Company A again want to rehire me now. One good thing is my Current I-797 petition is with Company A which is not revoked and is valid. But the bad news is they say I've been out of H1 Status since I left them in Dec and that would be a problem for them and for me to rehire me.

    The Options Company A is giving me is to go out and get restamping done based on the current petition I have and agree/confess to Consulate that I was out of H1 status for 6 weeks and was under unauthorized employment (which I did not intent to break law as I only came to know a week back that my new employer has not filed the H1) and ask their forgiveness to come out clean. But under the current H1 weather I really don't want to risk going for restamping is one and revealing that I was out of status for 6 weeks which leave my chances of restamping slim.

    So I'm really looking for an answer here from someone who either has went through my situation or someone with experience or a professional advice. Just let me know how can I join back Company A legally without going out of US to restamp?





    anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords.
  • cool anime guys with swords.



  • gapala
    12-16 10:43 AM
    Please provide more info.

    I'm EB3 (ROW)...PD: May 2006. My I485 is pending more than 18 months and I140 is approved a year ago. Recently, my boss fired me. I left the company and got a better job within a week. thanks god.

    I am kind of confused as to what you have said. Did your boss fired you or you yourself left the company? I do see both the statements in your post. Its indeed sad that these employers churn the employees

    If you were fired, Do you have any emails / mail to support the claim that your boss has fired you from the job? If you have them, preserve and will be useful in case he takes you to court.

    Now my ex-employer is calling my lawyer and bringing some alligation against me and asking my lawyer to withdraw my case. He also mentioned to my lawyer that he is going to call the immigration and take action against me by withdrawing my case.

    What are the aligations? If he fired you from the job, thats the end. Am I missing something here? Is there more to the story? Do post the details so that we may try to understand the situation and provide any assistance we possibly can

    1...Does anyone have any idea how the immigration going to react after listening to his alligation against me?

    2...by submitting any paperwork to them can he hamper my proessing?

    3...Do i have anything to scare about?

    4...what should i do now?


    This issues a very crutial to me now. he is one of those nasty desi employer's who underpaid me last 6 years not just acting funny when I'm asking for my rights. He setup the whole alligation against me and have some office staff working and supporting him.

    What did you ask him which lead to this mess? 6 years is too long a period and a good part of life. I would have quit in few months in such situation :)

    I need help.....please let me know what should i do....please people help me....



    more...


    anime guys with swords. self training with swords,
  • self training with swords,



  • pointlesswait
    03-28 11:51 AM
    how on earth do u expect ppl to knwo how USCIS functions..:eek:
    wait and watch!


    hey! why it is like that?? last month, feb 15 08, the processing date was July 31, 2007 and how come now updated mar. 15 and the processing date became june 08, 2007??? WHY?? my friend got her gc already, hers date was july 19...she got her gc!!so wats up with that!!Do you think they will send mine (july 22)?im so upset!pls reply soon!

    pd's
    January 15, 2008: from April 07.. it became July 19
    February 15, 2008: from July 19... it became July 30
    March 15, 2008: from July 30... it became JUNE 08, 2007???????????

    Do you think it was just a typographical error that it must be August 08, 2007 instead of June???

    this is the link to nebraska service center
    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC

    I NEED YOUR COMMENT REPLIES.





    2010 cool anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords. anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords.
  • cool anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords.



  • BharatPremi
    07-27 02:37 PM
    After EAD is approved, H4 can work anywhere in any job.

    O.K. Once you get EAD being a H4 Visa holder you can do multiple jobs in multiple field as you were having H4 status. But now if you are having H1 status then you can do multiple jobs with all jobs having similar description to the job description for what your original employer filed your green card (485).

    Now real question should be "Should I use EAD or Should I be on H1/H4?"

    If U choose to use your EAD than from that moment your H status expires. In normal circumstances you would not care. But in reality your 485 process will still continue for years and say unfortunately something bad happen to your 485 process and get denied then you will have one choice that is to leave USA. But if you have maintained your H status not using EAD then in that kind of scenario you still keep working and staying in USA.



    more...


    anime guys with swords. anime guys with swords. cool
  • anime guys with swords. cool



  • sss9i
    11-16 01:22 AM
    I will join and I am from Phoenix.





    hair anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords. anime guys with swords. Cool Anime Guys With Swords.
  • anime guys with swords. Cool Anime Guys With Swords.



  • delhiguy79
    10-23 01:07 PM
    Thanks for ur reply... but i ve already bought the ticket...so shud i buy another one-way ticket :confused:



    more...


    anime guys with swords. My favorite anime to watch is
  • My favorite anime to watch is



  • dealsnet
    07-23 12:50 PM
    If you are out of USA for a longer period, your I-485 will be in trouble. If you didn't come before AP expiration, your AOS will be abandoned. You cannot renew AP away from USA.


    You can not get a new AP while you are out of US. You have to be in the US at the time or applying and while it gets processed. Recently I have seen two cases where the AP was issues within 30 days of applying.





    hot /Anime/Guy.gif?o10quot; anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords.
  • cool anime guys with swords.



  • unseenguy
    06-22 07:33 PM
    ...and the boss goes back and continues eating samosas :)

    Pls replace samosas with burger and french fries. Boss in Nebraska may not like samosas or may find it too hot to handle resulting in additional 2-3 sick days.



    more...


    house cool anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords. anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords.
  • cool anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords.



  • bostonian28
    12-10 12:16 PM
    Please look at the below links, it says that one can move jobs after 180 days even without 140 being approved.


    http://www.murthy.com/news/n_yatmay.html


    Any comments / suggestions ?





    tattoo cool anime guys with swords. anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords.
  • cool anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords.



  • smuggymba
    03-22 03:12 PM
    hpandey,

    Thank you for your reply. Yes, new H-1B comes with new I-94.

    The new 194 should have a date...if u filed extension before expiry of previous 194...i dont see any problem.



    more...


    pictures self training with swords, anime guys with swords. /Anime/Guy.gif?o10quot;
  • /Anime/Guy.gif?o10quot;



  • senk1s
    07-16 11:30 AM
    The answer to gcbuddy's question is straight forward - no need to notify uscis

    Just to clarify/ confuse:

    Maintaining H1-EAD / H4-EAD simultaneously looks like it is subject to atleast 2 interpretations, depending on the attorney.
    I've not seen any clear reference to this by USCIS

    H1/ H4/ AP (when approved and valid, stamped) all allow to travel/ (re)entry
    H1 allows to work only with the sponsoring employer
    EAD allows to work for any employer without restriction (C9 classification is a fringe benefit as a result of filing 485)





    dresses cool anime guys with swords. anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords.
  • cool anime guys with swords.



  • lostinbeta
    09-05 10:13 PM
    Nice new footer too dan. I likes.....



    more...


    makeup anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords.
  • cool anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords.



  • ds37
    07-16 10:21 AM
    Hi

    My wife has entered the US as H4 and her i-94 is expiring end of this month. she has now moved to AOS (using EAD). DO we have to sent her I94 somewhere or simply hold on to it and return it whenever we leave the country.
    Does her AP has to be applied before end of this I94.

    Thanks

    DS





    girlfriend cool anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords. anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords. cool anime guy;
  • cool anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords. cool anime guy;



  • arrarrgee
    07-13 09:19 AM
    I wouldn't be ....I think hez adding more value to the country then i do...i dont see any reason why he shouldnt get his green before mine:confused:

    Damn I am going to be pissed off if he gets a green card before I do.





    hairstyles My favorite anime to watch is anime guys with swords. cool anime guys with swords.
  • cool anime guys with swords.



  • Macaca
    02-26 02:14 PM
    Oh Eleanor, I don't even know where to start on this scumbag.

    But I do know how to end it.

    This slumdog needs a solid, old fashioned butt whipping: open to public, health-care-debate-like telecast, take his pants off, bend him over, highest priority to curry with Z-E-R-O U.S. education.





    ppt.b
    09-11 10:08 AM
    Our checks were cashed on 09/04 and our lawyer has still not received our recipts.However we received FP yesterday by mail and our appointment date is 09/25.
    We are waiting for our receipts and EAD.

    So expect your FP notices anytime.






    My 485 application was filed on July 1st, 2007. Yesterday I received an email from my lawyer indicating that they have received the receipts for 485, 765 & 131 for all the applicants in my family.

    I understand that it takes 3 to 4 weeks after receiving the receipt notices to hear about the fingerprinting appointment.

    1. Considering the number of AOS applications filed in July, when can I expect the fingerprinting appointment?
    2. Also how will that correspondence occur: mail or telephone ? Will I hear about this directly or will my lawyer hear about it?
    3. Can few of you who have received the appointment for fingerprinting after filing AOS application in May 07 - Aug 07 timeframe post some details:

    a) When did you receive the AOS receipts?
    b) When did you hear about the fingerprinting and how?
    c) When are you expecting EAD or if you have received it, how long did it take? I am aware that it takes 90 to 120 days from the date of filing and this was answered in one of my questions posted on this forum but wanted to know these stats in the current conditions.

    Thanks,





    rayoflight
    12-21 01:51 PM
    Thanks all for your replies.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment