Monday, June 13, 2011

anne hathaway leather pants

images anne hathaway leather pants. Anne Hathaway; Anne Hathaway anne hathaway leather pants. anne hathaway bangs devil
  • anne hathaway bangs devil



  • meridiani.planum
    10-19 08:46 PM
    Dear Friends, my 140 just got approved at TSC (EB3-India, PD Feb 03, 140/485 filed in July 07). Given the current economic turmoil, my company may lay off people. I have a valid EAD till Oct 09. God forbid, if I can't find another job here after my layoff, is it legal to go to my home country (i.e., India) for a few months and then come back before Oct 09 to renew my EAD? Assuming the USCIS doesn't adjudicate my 485 while I'm away, could I have any problems at the port of entry (since I would be using Advance Parole but wouldn't have a job)?

    Thanks.

    GG_007

    if you go back to your home country without a job, and you get an RFE for an employment verification letter, how are you going to respond to that?
    Also note that earlier most RFEs had a response time of 12 weeks, starting from a few months ago the IO has the discretion to choose the response time. So for something like an EVL (which he would assume you can provide within a few days) you might only have a response time of 4 weeks... Also, its not necesasry that you get the RFE only when your PD is current, USCIS is continuing to process cases, and you can get an RFE even if your date is not current...

    As some posters have mentioned, travel on AP has also troublesome for some people. No one that I know of has been denied entry, but IOs at some port-of-entries have insisted that travel on AP should be only for emergencies. Again, its just harassment due to unclear policies, no one that I know of has been denied entry.





    wallpaper anne hathaway bangs devil anne hathaway leather pants. anne hathaway leather pants.
  • anne hathaway leather pants.



  • dvb123
    02-28 07:02 PM
    US grants home schooling German family political asylum | World news | The Guardian (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jan/27/german-home-schooling-family-asylum)

    USCIS goes by the book not by the how dumb the rule is.





    anne hathaway leather pants. anne hathaway leather pants.
  • anne hathaway leather pants.



  • mycosmos
    04-27 12:39 PM
    Hi,

    I hope, all is well.

    I filed my applications for Green Card. I did concurrent filing for I-140 & I-485 applications in September-2007. I got EAD in December-2007 but I-140 case is still pending.

    I am working with the company which filed my Green Card but very soon I would resign from them/there as there is no work over there. They would still continue my I-140 case even I resign from there.

    I need your help as:

    (1) Can I work on 1099 (as I have EAD & I-140 is still pending)?

    OR

    (2) I need to work on W2 (means: cannot work on 1099) [as I have EAD & I-140 is still pending]?

    Please, advise me as soon as possible.
    :confused:


    Best regards,
    Rajiv





    2011 anne hathaway leather pants. anne hathaway leather pants. Anne Hathaway Leather Pants. Anne Hathaway middle split
  • Anne Hathaway Leather Pants. Anne Hathaway middle split



  • kirupa
    01-26 01:06 AM
    That is a perfectly fine way to do it, though the added overhead of wrapping your image into a button is unnecessary because the MouseLeftButtonUp event on your image is very similar to the Click event on the button.

    The end result is the same in either case - your users get something you can click on!

    :)



    more...


    anne hathaway leather pants. anne hathaway leather pants.
  • anne hathaway leather pants.



  • akhilmahajan
    04-13 01:35 PM
    AFAIK, for summer the courses can be part time. This was the case back in 2001 when i went for my masters.

    Please check this with the school and your wife can take one evening class and be enrolled for atleast 3-4 months and move on to the F-1 Visa. Community college will be a good place to start, as she will not be spending a lot of money also.

    I hope this helps. All the best.

    GO I/WE GO. TOGETHER WE CAN.





    anne hathaway leather pants. anne hathaway leather pants.
  • anne hathaway leather pants.



  • garga
    12-06 10:34 PM
    Hello,

    My apologies upfront if I am posting this in the wrong thread.

    I am currently working on an H1B which expires in Jan 08. My question is regarding H1B extension beyond the 6yr limit. Is it possible to get an extension for my H1B (7.5 yrs completed) even after having filed my I-485 (I was able to file 485 in July of this year)?

    As per my lawyer, if for some reason, my EAD renewal next year is delayed or the new card not delivered on time, I will not be allowed to work though I will not be illegal. Keeping this in mind, and also after reading numerous posts online, I got my HR to give the nod for the H1 renewal. My lawyer replied today saying that we cannot get an H1 extension as my 485 is filed and 140 cleared.

    I was under the impression that I would be allowed to get the H1B renewed for another year. What are the rules / regulations on this. If someone can pls update me.

    Thank you.
    Apoorv



    My GC status is as follows
    I-140 - approved
    EAD - approved
    AP - approved
    FP - completed .



    more...


    anne hathaway leather pants. anne hathaway ugly pictures
  • anne hathaway ugly pictures



  • same_old_guy
    04-13 04:22 PM
    Just saw it in AILA site :

    http://aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=22101


    Is this same as Skill Bill with a new name ?





    2010 anne hathaway leather pants. anne hathaway leather pants. anne hathaway leather pants. Anne Hathaway; Anne Hathaway
  • anne hathaway leather pants. Anne Hathaway; Anne Hathaway



  • Filipo
    07-11 11:46 AM
    they might be annoyed...and the message thats represent the flowers will become meaningless...



    more...


    anne hathaway leather pants. anne hathaway leather pants. that Anne Hathaway will be
  • anne hathaway leather pants. that Anne Hathaway will be



  • northstar1
    07-26 03:08 PM
    For me, my attorney's filed successor in interest I-140 after I filed I-485 due to merger. I faced no issues with this process and you can request them to file the same at your end. This did not affect my I-485.

    Thanks


    Do you know if your successor in interest i-140 has been approved





    hair Anne Hathaway Leather Pants. Anne Hathaway middle split anne hathaway leather pants. anne hathaway leather pants.
  • anne hathaway leather pants.



  • marinab
    05-24 09:50 AM
    Hi,Kirupa,thanks for replying.I figured it out:page itself was loading into the Frame,all I had to do set Frame width to auto.
    Thanks anyway.



    more...


    anne hathaway leather pants. anne hathaway leather pants. oscars anne hathaway; oscars anne hathaway
  • anne hathaway leather pants. oscars anne hathaway; oscars anne hathaway



  • GC_ki_daud
    03-13 03:21 PM
    Any body ..Any good suggestion/Advise





    hot anne hathaway leather pants. anne hathaway leather pants. anne hathaway leather pants.
  • anne hathaway leather pants.



  • snowcatcher
    01-28 09:05 AM
    Hi Viva, Instead of using the bank account I used teh paypal from IV homepage. Made a $20 contribution from my paypal account. Please PM me if you need the receipt number or any another information.Thnaks.



    more...


    house Diaries” Anne Hathaway has anne hathaway leather pants. tattoo Leather pants, weaponry
  • tattoo Leather pants, weaponry



  • meetpravee
    07-16 04:25 PM
    Call the toll free number (877-CBP-5511 ) of the customs and border patrol (Questions/Customer Service - CBP.gov (http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/toolbox/contacts/customer_service.xml)). They can give you the location and number of your local city's office. Call your local city customs office and identify yourself using passport number. They may ask you some basic questions to verify your identity.

    Inform the officer about the query from USCIS and ask them to give you the I-94 number, validity date. They wont give you a physical copy of I-94, but they will certainly tell you the I-94 number and expiry date. While responding to the RFE from USCIS, you can say that - "I-94 is taken back while leaving the country. Based on the call with Customs and Border patrol on so and so date and time, the I-94 number is blaw and validatity date is blaw blaw"

    Your attorney should be able to write the above message in legal language. I had a similar RFE and I was able to call customs office and get all my I-94 information. When I called the local Customs and border patrol office, they picked up the phone immediately and they seem to be very friendly. Good luck.





    tattoo anne hathaway leather pants. anne hathaway leather pants. anne hathaway leather pants.
  • anne hathaway leather pants.



  • BharatPremi
    11-21 09:31 PM
    Happy thanksgiving to employers and lawyers.

    Happy thanksgiving to ALIPAC, NumbersUSA, Fairus, Zazona, ProgrammersGuild.

    Happy thanksgiving to Ron Hira

    Happy thanksgiving to Lou Dobbs

    I second that.



    more...


    pictures anne hathaway ugly pictures anne hathaway leather pants. anne hathaway leather pants.
  • anne hathaway leather pants.



  • iv_only_hope
    09-30 03:13 PM
    There is some potential good news on the horizon. DHS just published a notice (http://www.regulations.gov/fdmspubli...0000648072c5eb) that they intend to consolidate three of ancient CIS electronic record systems into a new database. Hopefully, this new database will yield the data the Visa Office needs.

    Right now, the CIS does not have any comprehensive database that shows how many AOS cases are pending by preference classification, priority date, and country of chargeability. The new database that is supposed to become operational within the next ten days contains information gathered from the many independent CIS databases. Supposedly, this new database will show all of this information.

    Once the CIS is able to provide the State Department with this information, the Visa Office will then (for the first time) have accurate information as to the actual demand for immigrant visas. They will then be able to make more accurate adjustments to the cutoff dates in the Visa Bulletin. For some time now, they have been flying blind without accurate information.

    CREDIT:RON GOTCHER





    dresses anne hathaway leather pants. anne hathaway leather pants. anne hathaway leather pants.
  • anne hathaway leather pants.



  • somegchuh
    11-01 05:53 PM
    Can someone here on this forum list down all the documents that are required to file 140 and 485. Or if this has been discussed in a thread can you please point me to the right forum?



    more...


    makeup anne hathaway leather pants. that Anne Hathaway will be anne hathaway leather pants. Diaries” Anne Hathaway has
  • Diaries” Anne Hathaway has



  • eagerr2i
    08-29 04:11 PM
    I had asked this question to the immigration lawyer at IV. She said that if you are working for the same company at their offices aboard & go for Consular Processing ( it is the only option as you can not go 485 route) it should be just fine. However, if the company that you are working for when you are abroad and the company that did your GC are not the same thenit is almost impossible to prove that the job exists when you arrive in USA after CP.





    girlfriend anne hathaway leather pants. anne hathaway leather pants. anne hathaway leather pants
  • anne hathaway leather pants



  • sri1309
    10-22 08:59 PM
    Guys,

    Here is a hypo situation, which I am sure we will be interested to know.,

    What happens to a Wife's status on EAD, if the husband's 485 is in trouble, when both are working on EADs. Isnt her case independent once she also applied for 485/AP/EAD, or will there be a dependency,

    Thanks





    hairstyles anne hathaway leather pants. oscars anne hathaway; oscars anne hathaway anne hathaway leather pants. Anne Hathaway And Adam Shulman
  • Anne Hathaway And Adam Shulman



  • Saralayar
    09-24 12:45 PM
    After 09/18 I got NUD almost everyday until today

    Now NUD = No Updates to Date ..... :o
    Good One.. :D





    amsgc
    06-15 12:24 AM
    Once you apply for I-485, you are in "adjustment of status" - an intermediate status. No H4 is required. However, you can work only if you have a work visa or EAD. In case of a student, if you have OPT, you are ok to work.

    Thank you for your response, I appreciate it. Unfortunately, there is not OPT in this case.

    Due to the large number of cases to be received by the USCIS, it is just anybody's guess when these documents will be available, hence my question.

    My next question is, if one applies for H1 (cap exempt) for spouse, while the EAD is pending, is that allowed? I doubt if anybody had to do this, but it may be something to consider going forward.

    Thanks,

    Ams





    Libra
    08-09 10:44 PM
    there you go you said that but in a new thread again.........



    No comments:

    Post a Comment