Tuesday, June 14, 2011

apple logo wallpaper white

images apple logo wallpaper white apple logo wallpaper white. apple logo wallpaper white. Retro Apple Logo Wallpaper
  • apple logo wallpaper white. Retro Apple Logo Wallpaper



  • shahuja
    02-06 09:02 PM
    hello ..EVERYBODY..need help..

    this is the email came from my lawyer today..for the inquiry they did with the consulate regarding my visa.

    Hi Shweta,

    We understand how frustrating this is for you. We received a response to our inquiry with the consulate. It seems the application is being kept pending for additional administrative processing. The stated reason for the review falls within the law under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Under these circumstances, we typically see that the government issues a notice to the applicant wherein additional information is often requested. Kindly advise if you have received any notification from the consulate on this issue.

    Best regards,


    IS ADMIN PROC DIFFERENT FROM ADD ADMIN PROC ???

    also the same day i called DOS and they told me case was approved already in jan..so that means that now more processing needs to be done ??

    ADVICE ??





    wallpaper apple logo wallpaper white. Retro Apple Logo Wallpaper apple logo wallpaper white. Perforated Apple Logo
  • Perforated Apple Logo



  • aug2007
    02-24 12:27 PM
    Thank you chanduv23. Your response clarified and gave the information on what I'm looking for.





    apple logo wallpaper white. Apple Logo
  • Apple Logo



  • eager_immi
    04-05 08:15 AM
    if it is urgent shouldn't you consult a lawyer?





    2011 Perforated Apple Logo apple logo wallpaper white. Vector Light On Apple Logo
  • Vector Light On Apple Logo



  • makemygc
    07-11 10:56 PM
    Hi Guys,
    Based on some recommendations, I have put together the enclosed pamplet.
    I am NOT suggesting that this is the pamplet we should use but it could be a starting point. We need to generate more ideas like this to keep momentum going.

    http://www.geocities.com/singhsa3/Ghandhigiri.doc

    Take a look at it and make suggestions

    Great job singhsa with poem and the template. My suggestion. If you can make a color template with gandhiji at the back in light background and your poem on the top.



    more...


    apple logo wallpaper white. apple logo wallpaper white. Apple logo Wallpaper
  • apple logo wallpaper white. Apple logo Wallpaper



  • CADude
    07-27 12:57 PM
    You can't write 01/01/1995. In that case your check will be invalidated. Check expires after 180 days. :D :D

    But you are correct for RD :)


    I did not think of this. Otherwise I would have written the date in all the forms as 01/01/1995 to make the visa number available to me...:D

    You may write any day, month and year in the forms. USCIS will have the time stamp when a package was actually received.





    apple logo wallpaper white. apple logo wallpaper white.
  • apple logo wallpaper white.



  • martinvisalaw
    06-16 10:23 AM
    I have a quick question though it is not related to family petition.
    what happens in this case ...you have a EAD valid for 2 years, say till Sept 2011. few months from now, 485 is denied for whatever reason.
    does the EAD become null and void or can you still use EAD till 2011 ? (I know we can file MTR etc).
    In other words, I wanted to know, what happens to EAD if GC is denied (in final judgement).

    Thanks

    When CIS denies a 485 they almost always immediately revoke any accompanying EAD and Advance Parole.



    more...


    apple logo wallpaper white. apple logo wallpaper white.
  • apple logo wallpaper white.



  • kkmajid
    10-16 01:52 PM
    from pakistan, but does it matter?





    2010 Apple Logo apple logo wallpaper white. apple logo wallpaper white
  • apple logo wallpaper white



  • eb3_nepa
    05-03 11:07 AM
    Most US citizens have NO clue about our plight. They literally have ZERO clue about our plight. What is worse is, people who came here thru family based immigration have an equal amount of lack of clue about this problem. Right now all the citizens see in us is the enemy (they take our jobs away), they have no idea what kinda stuff we have to go thru to "take their jobs away"!

    EVERY open avenue should be explored. Just that b4 contacting anyone who we are not a 100% certain, discuss with the core members or on the forum.



    more...


    apple logo wallpaper white. apple logo wallpaper white.
  • apple logo wallpaper white.



  • GC_1000Watt
    12-15 11:42 AM
    Answers in Red Ink Below....

    Thanks a lot for your reply. I really appreciate if you can aswer the following:
    Can I transfer my H1B to another company (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/#) once my old employer has appealed the H1B denail notice?

    Nope. Your old H1 has already expired. So it has to be altogether a new H1 B application even though the old one is in appeal.

    if the appeal on denial goes in my favor then whether I am going to get extension with I-94 or without I94?

    I don't know the answer to this. According to my knowledge, once you apply for new H1 B & its approved, the old one is of no use even though the the appeal is in your favor. But its better check with the lawyer on this & if you get the answer to this one, pls. do let me know too.

    Again, I am not a lawyer. All the above answers are based on personal experience. All The best ....



    Thanks again. I will let you know but I believe since the old I-94 is already expired the extension will be given without I-94.

    Also do you know if the same company (which has filed for my H1B extension and got denial) can file new H1B for me?





    hair Vector Light On Apple Logo apple logo wallpaper white. apple logo wallpaper white. Paint Apple Logo wallpaper
  • apple logo wallpaper white. Paint Apple Logo wallpaper



  • Winner
    12-25 10:55 AM
    I have printed the banners (they will go up on all the Indian stores that I can find).

    I have sent out an email to all my friends who are on work permits.

    Great Idea!
    I'm thinking of printing some and leaving it in local worship places mostly visited by immigrants(in my case its a hindu temple)



    more...


    apple logo wallpaper white. apple logo wallpaper white.
  • apple logo wallpaper white.



  • BharatPremi
    08-10 05:22 PM
    guys, this kind of proposals have been raised million times in last 5 years. These guys are passing their time till next election. Nothing is going to happen till next election. So do not build any hopes. None of the proposal is going to be a law before election.





    hot apple logo wallpaper white. Apple logo Wallpaper apple logo wallpaper white. Beautiful White Apple Logo
  • Beautiful White Apple Logo



  • arihant
    05-22 06:27 AM
    For those of us who will not have access to the press release, kindly post the transcript (or even a brief summary) of the findings when it becomes available.

    Good luck, Aman and Shilpa! Do not know how you guys managed to be invited to the event, but in any case, your efforts are to be commended on the whole.



    more...


    house iPhone 4 Apple Logo Wallpapers apple logo wallpaper white. apple logo wallpaper white. Grey apple logo on a white
  • apple logo wallpaper white. Grey apple logo on a white



  • seaskimmer
    11-06 09:16 AM
    Presently Continental is the only non-stop EWR-BOM service operated on a daily basis. AI flies EWR-CDG-BOM

    Delta also fly BOM-JFK non-stop, the aircraft is a B 777 (same as the one Continental use on their BOM-EWR route)... quite comfortable.





    tattoo apple logo wallpaper white. apple logo wallpaper white. White Apple logo iPhone
  • White Apple logo iPhone



  • Ann Ruben
    06-29 03:00 PM
    Note that you cannot legally be required to reimburse certain immigration fees such as the $1500 or $750 ACWIA fee. Also,you cannot legally be required to reimburse USCIS filing fees and/or immigration related legal fees which, when subtracted from your salary, bring your salary below the required LCA wage.



    more...


    pictures apple logo wallpaper white. apple logo wallpaper white. Classic Apple Logo Vortex
  • Classic Apple Logo Vortex



  • shivarajan
    11-23 10:41 PM
    ICICI is worst when it comes to exchange rates:

    I have used many transfer services in past years so far and these are worth mentioning.

    In Order of exchange rates:

    -SBI Online (Now simple to register too and very nice one)
    -Remit2India (has specials, but careful they don't fullfill it)
    -HDFC (Internally uses same service of remit2India)
    -CityBank
    -ICICI
    -Western Union

    Remember all of them ask for SSN nowadays and having SSN on some unreliable site databases may be little risky.

    :D





    dresses Beautiful White Apple Logo apple logo wallpaper white. apple logo wallpaper white.
  • apple logo wallpaper white.



  • kaisersose
    07-24 11:21 PM
    Good news is that I'm working again. While I was out of a job, I converted from H1 to EAD under my previous employer (consultancy).

    Now, I've finally found a job although this is a full time opportunity. I'm going to be using my EAD / AC21 .

    Question: Since I'm no longer working for my previous employer, they are going to be revoking my I140 next month. I believe this is not a problem since my case has been pending for more than 180 days so that's a good thing.. What I do want to know is whether my status is in any jeopardy since I haven't generated any income for about 3 months?


    Thanks for any replies. I really need to find out the answer to this. A lot of forum info suggests that I'm ok but I'd very much like to hear any / all viewpoints on this issue.

    No. You are fine. If you are absolutely sure that your 140 will be revoked, then you may want to consider notifying CIS about your job change. It is not mandatory, but there is a chance that it may help avoid the nuisance of CIS making a mistake and denying the 485 and you having to reverse their decision through an MTR.



    more...


    makeup apple logo wallpaper white. apple logo wallpaper white. iPhone 4 Apple Logo Wallpapers
  • iPhone 4 Apple Logo Wallpapers



  • imconfused
    07-03 10:15 AM
    I guarantee you they won't do a thing with it. in fact they won't even be able to take it home (the workers that is) because they are not allowed to, it's almost like accepting bribes, right? Hey I have an idea, let's all apply lipstick and kiss a piece of paper and send that :D yes, even guys, it's for the greater good:D


    u talk like a kid in class II.





    girlfriend White Apple logo iPhone apple logo wallpaper white. apple logo wallpaper white. black and white Apple logo
  • apple logo wallpaper white. black and white Apple logo



  • sss9i
    11-16 01:22 AM
    I will join and I am from Phoenix.





    hairstyles apple logo wallpaper white. apple logo wallpaper white. pictures apple logo wallpaper
  • pictures apple logo wallpaper



  • whitecollarslave
    04-17 05:53 PM
    Interesting case posted by lazycis. This is a good example.

    I haven't read all of it but I gather that it is important to keep evidence of the fact that you were working and not fired or laid off during this so called "bench time". Keep proper documentation during this time. Keep records of emails, travel, internal projects, timesheets, partial pay, anything that you can use to show your continued employment. Don't give the the employer a chance to claim that you were not employed or on leave of absence during that time.





    manand24
    08-15 12:44 PM
    I thought this will give some hope to you.

    Mine reached USCIS on July-3rd around 6:00am. All 6 (2x485, 2xAP, 2xEAD) checks were cached today.

    Hope yours on the way too...

    Good for you, I am July 2nd filer, no receipts, no checks cashed.





    adobe howm
    09-02 01:52 PM
    Oh man!!!! Why are you so worried? As long as you did the right thing thats all it matters. Since you also have a confirmation number, why worry?

    You are freaking out UNNECESSARILY.

    This reminds ne of the hindi saying " aa bail mujhe maar"
    Literal translation: Hey bull, come and hit me.
    :D:D:D:D:D

    My Friend it does matters - Here is why - Although I changed my address online & got confirmation number every time I moved to different place - what happened was the RFE issued on my case was addressed to the place where I filed my application. Since then I moved to two different places and every time I moved I did update my address online promptly. Since RFE was posted to the old address as a result of the mail was fwd to all places where I lived in the past and finally delivered to my current address. Thanks to online status that I came to know RFE was issued on case with deadline. I received the RFE letter just about 3 days to respond. When we talked to CIS CSR about this the answer was that the IO who worked on my case got old address that was mentioned on my application itself and did not refer the address change made online. With help of my employer and attorney we were able to respond within the deadline date. I would call them and make sure the correct address and ask for confirmation letter from CIS. Hope this helps!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment