Monday, June 13, 2011

ashton kutcher p90x

images super cub Ashton Kutcher, ashton kutcher p90x. p90x before and after girls.
  • p90x before and after girls.



  • kothuri
    06-10 10:53 AM
    I understand your situation. My employee had an issue and I applied Nunc pro Tunc based on advise from my lawyer. We applied H1B for her but unfortunately applied consular processing for which she had to go out of the country to get an I94 and we didnt know about it and she continued working in the country for 5 months at which point she realized what had happened. She was technically out of status because she was not supposed to work.

    Lawyer suggested that we apply Nunc Pro Tunc which we did and it was a breeze. The approval came in and there were no issues. Now I can't guarantee that it would be a breeze for you though I can only hope.

    Since your GC is tied to it I was suggesting that you go through a lawyer a good one and it will improve u r chances.





    wallpaper p90x before and after girls. ashton kutcher p90x. Ashton Kutcher - National
  • Ashton Kutcher - National



  • BECsufferer
    07-30 09:30 AM
    Thanks.

    Now something that had been on top of my mind for long. Does anyone know how to make Google include subjective interpretation to search query? I will elaborate ...

    Say you want to search for all the work been done or being done on say "teapot". Normally you type in "teapot" in search bar and Google will dump millions of results. And those results would be screened objectively based on the search query i.e. "teapot". But interestingly, "kettle" is also a synomous for "teapot" but since the search was objectively driven, this subjective association would be excluded. This is just an example, I framed to explain my point.

    A quick answer to above would be to include any synomous words, but we all know in techonological world and especially in the IP area, their could numerous ways to hid the information while maintaining it on public forums. If you have been engaged in IP development, you will understand what I am talking about.





    ashton kutcher p90x. Neil Patrick Harris: P90X or Liposuction?
  • Neil Patrick Harris: P90X or Liposuction?



  • gc_dreamer_485
    10-05 07:13 AM
    I did call them several times in an attempt to talk to different individuals, but all them have said try contacting the area post office. I don't think area post office will be able to give any other information.
    Are you considering to re-file the case. Or would u be waiting to get the packet back?





    2011 Ashton Kutcher - National ashton kutcher p90x. 2011 p90x schedule Product
  • 2011 p90x schedule Product



  • HarishM
    09-21 04:36 PM
    Thanks! guys.....All in the same boat then....Screwed.....



    more...


    ashton kutcher p90x. 30-year-old Ashton Kutcher
  • 30-year-old Ashton Kutcher



  • abhi2001
    02-24 01:06 PM
    Hi,

    I am on L1A managerial category currently in USA for my 5th year with company A. I know if company A files my GC I can apply under EB1 category.

    But, if a future employer B files my GC can they file it under EB1? Additional info - The future employer is a big MNC and has offices in USA. I am a graduate in engineering with about 10 years of experience. The future employer B is not linked in any way to A.

    If B cannot file under EB1 what category can they file my GC in? And when would I be able to start working for B?

    Thanks in advance.





    ashton kutcher p90x. Mark P90X Transformation!
  • Mark P90X Transformation!



  • addsf345
    01-13 04:01 PM
    Yes. This is an old case.

    Isn't assigning a later PD to a earlier PD substitute labor a mistake made by the USCIS? If I put in a request to USCIS to correct this error, will it help?

    Thanks!!

    it won't correct, as this practice has been long stopped. You may be in trouble for sure. I know you must have discussed this with your lawyer and now asking this on forum. If not, consult one. But if I would have been in your place, I will not go back to CIS on this. There may be some more wait but you must have EAD/AP, so use it and wait for your turn. Do not complicate your case. Its up to you & your lawyer. Best Luck!



    more...


    ashton kutcher p90x. sayings_09. ashton kutcher
  • sayings_09. ashton kutcher



  • Sunny33
    12-28 02:25 PM
    Some times airline people don't even bother to collect the I94. It happend to me twice and I still have those old I94s. I think they will just collect it if you have it on the passport. They will scan your password for your depature entry which is more important. I think you should have not any problem.





    2010 Neil Patrick Harris: P90X or Liposuction? ashton kutcher p90x. super cub Ashton Kutcher,
  • super cub Ashton Kutcher,



  • seahawks
    10-31 07:36 PM
    We are meeting tonight, looking forward to seeing all dedicated and active state chapter members..!



    more...


    ashton kutcher p90x. Heigl, Ashton Kutcher
  • Heigl, Ashton Kutcher



  • vamsi_poondla
    09-08 12:33 PM
    Dear All:

    Need your advice. Filed I-485 on July 5th. I-140 is approved. Working with the employer for 6 yrs. Now that I filed for final stage, my employer wants me to sign a contract voluntarily that I should stay with them for 24 months. What are my legal options in state of CA? He wants to get 20K if I leave earlier than contract term. I signed it since he threatened me to revoke I-140. Can I backout after portability law kicks in.

    Thanks in advance.

    Do you have any documentary proof of him asking for this 2 year contract? I advice you to stay with him for 6 months. If he is a good employer, (but rather insecure that you will leave after getting GC), what is wrong in staying with him. I mean, if you have already a split deal like 80/20 share of your billing etc.





    hair 2011 p90x schedule Product ashton kutcher p90x. Ashton Kutcher,
  • Ashton Kutcher,



  • texanmom
    08-14 03:52 PM
    We got a $1 million dollar, 10 year term life insurance policy for both me and my husband....mine costs us $22/month and my husbands costs us $25/month. You do have to go through a blood test (at their cost) for any policy over 500K.

    We were very happy with the service they provided.



    more...


    ashton kutcher p90x. Ashton Kutcher and Kevin
  • Ashton Kutcher and Kevin



  • RDB
    09-26 10:56 AM
    I am not sure if every state allows this but I know this is true for California. There are different reasons for taking this leave. If you had a baby - For a mother, it is 12 weeks, partially paid by the state and for a father it is 6 weeks partially paid by the state.

    If you have worked with your employer for atleast a year, you can also avail FMLA leave for 12 weeks (unpaid) without any issue. All the employers with 50 employess or more are supposed to follow this law.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_and_Medical_Leave_Act_of_1993





    hot 30-year-old Ashton Kutcher ashton kutcher p90x. Ashton Kutcher and Kevin
  • Ashton Kutcher and Kevin



  • shahrooz
    08-26 09:21 PM
    Here's my story, I'll try to make it short. Aug. '04 LC applicant. Filed for I-140 & I-485 (conc.) in Feb. '07. FP done in April. Received an e-mail from USCIS on 8.17.07 stating that an RFE letter has been issued for me on 8.16.07. Last friday (8.24.07) called my attorney, she said they haven't received it. She said they (their law firm) have changed their office location and informed USCIS in general, but not for each specific application they have filed, so it might take 3 weeks before we receive the FRE letter and usually there's a 30 day deadline for applicant to respond. Well, I got scared a little. I called USCIS customer service. The operator said she doesn't have access to specifics of case, e.g. nature of RFE letter, timeline for response (30, 42, 84 days) & etc. She also said there's zero chance for an extension to be granted to the applicant, if he can't provide the requested document within the timeline allowed by USCIS.

    I called my attorney again. She said she had mailed all documents along with the application, except for previous work experience (which will be from my home country since I've worked for only 1 employer since I came to the U.S. in 2004)

    Now my question is:

    1- What if I don't receive the RFE letter in time?
    2- Any loops to gain an extension if I can't make it before 30 days?
    3- Any ways to find out about the nature of FRE letter?
    4- Does this mean that I'll easily lose everything including 4 years of waiting if I just don't receive the RFE letter in time and can't provide them with what they're asking for? (Someone please answer NO to this question! :( )
    5- Any advices, suggestions, similar experiences, ideas or solutions?

    I appreciate any kind of feedback on this, since I'm almost shaking in here!



    more...


    house Ashton Kutcher, ashton kutcher p90x. her husband Ashton Kutcher
  • her husband Ashton Kutcher



  • kumar1
    02-06 03:04 PM
    Enjoy the post of manager and request your company to demote you to a developer once GC comes through.





    tattoo Mark P90X Transformation! ashton kutcher p90x. were Ashton Kutcher,
  • were Ashton Kutcher,



  • go_guy123
    01-21 10:51 PM
    Most affected are Chinese and Indian members...I don't know much about Chinese but I know from experience that it is hard to get money out of Desis...
    They have a multiplication factor inbuilt in their minds 1$X44 = 44 Rupees!!!
    So sad.
    I am a desi too. So do not get offended.

    Actually it worst for India now (china retrogression is lesser)
    Either way Chinese nationals have other aveues (because
    of communist govt, anti-two child law etc which make asylum cases strong)



    more...


    pictures sayings_09. ashton kutcher ashton kutcher p90x. see Ashton Kutcher#39;s butt,
  • see Ashton Kutcher#39;s butt,



  • Jimi_Hendrix
    12-13 10:40 AM
    a level playing field for CIR. This is just an attempt to increase publicity on Enforcement work.

    Pile of BS. Go to Home Depot here in California or any other hardware store and you see illegals getting on and off the bus. Waiting around the corner in full public view.





    dresses Ashton Kutcher and Kevin ashton kutcher p90x. P90X transformation helped me
  • P90X transformation helped me



  • moolchand_2002
    03-24 04:11 PM
    Hello

    My name is Moolchand Tanwar, i applied for GC got my I-140 Approved and few days back i got my I-485 Denial Notice. I here write the letter which i received from USCIS. Please go through the letter which i received and suggest me what should i do and where i can find a better help full attorney.
    -------------------

    DECISION ON APPLICATION FOR STATUS AS PERMANENT RESIDENT
    Upon consideration, it is ordered that your I-485 be denied for the following reasons:
    On February 4,2008, you filed an application to register permanent residence or Adjust status (form I-485) with USCIS (" the service") based upon an approved petition for Alien worker(I-40) with filed on your behalf by you employer, ABC COMPANY INC ( name not disclosed here) ( hereinafter as " the petitioner"). In doing so you sought to obtain an immigration benefit pursuant to section 245 of the immigration and nationality Act, as amended (the Act.)

    On June 8, 2010, you appeared for an interview at the USCIS netwark Field office in connection with your I-485 application.
    Service records revealed that entered the United States on August 15, 1997 as a nonimmigrant B2 Visitor with permission to remain in the United States for a temporary period not exceed 6 months, February 14, 1998. At the time of the filing of your form I-485, you were no longer in a lawful status. Therefore, you must satisfy the requirement under Section 245(i) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) in order to adjust status in the United States to that of a lawful permanent resident.
    Section 245(i) of INA further states, in Pertinent part that:
    (1) Notwithstanding the provisions of subsections (a) and (c) of this section, an alien physically present in the United States----
    (A)WHO-----
    (i) entered the United States without inspection: or
    (ii) is within one if the classed enumerated in subsection (c) of this section:
    (B) who is the beneficiary (including a spouse or child of the principal alien, if eligible to receive a Visa under section 203(d) of---------
    (i) a petition for classification under section 204 that filed with the Attorney general on or before April 30, 2001; or
    (ii)an application for a labor certification under section 212(a)(5)(A) that filed pursuant to the regulations of the secretary of Labor on or before such date; and
    (C) who, in the case of a beneficiary of a petition for classification, or an application for labor certification, described in subparagraph (B) that was filed after January 14, 1998, is physically presented in the united states on the date of the enactment of the LIFE Act Amendments of 2000;
    may apply to the Attorney General for the adjustment of his or her status to that of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, The Attorney General may accept such application only the alien remits with such application a sun equaling $1,000 as of the date of receipt of the application.....

    8 C.F.R Section 245.10(n) states in pertinent part that:
    (n) Evidentiary requirement to demonstrate physical presence on December 21,2000.
    (1) Unless the qualifying immigrant visa petition or application for labor certification was filed on or before January 14, 1998, a principal grandfathered alien must establish that he or she was physically present in the United States on December 21,2000 to the eligible to apply to adjust status under Section 245(i) of the Act. if no one document establishes the alien's physical presence on December 21,2000; he or she may submit several documents establishing his or her physical presence in the United States prior to and after December 21, 2000.

    Section 245(i) of the INA provides that certain individuals may still adjust status despite the ground of ineligibility listed in section 245(c) of the INA, if the priority of their underlying immigrant visa petition is on or before April 30, 2001 and they can establish physical presence in the United States on the December 21, 2000.
    As evidence of you eligibility under section 245(i), you claimed that you were grandfathered by the approved I-140 petition filed on your behalf by ABC COMPANY INC ( name is not disclosed here) the petitioner which has a priority date of April 18, 2001 under section 245(i) of the INA. As said petition was filed after January 14, 1998, you were required to provide evidence that you were physically presented in the U.S. before December 21, 2000.
    In response to a Request for further Evidence (REF) issued by the officer on your Interview day on 6/8/2010, you appeared at the USCIS network Field office on 7/9/2010 as scheduled. You submitted the following document:
    (1) Supplement A to the Form I-485 along with the $1000 penalty fee pursuant to Section 245(i) of the INA;
    (2) An employment letter from a ( name not disclosed here) the president of ABC COMPANY INC ( name not disclosed here)
    (3) Your attorney's statement regarding the employment portability under the American Competitiveness in the 21st Century Act;
    (4) A Letter from an ( Person name not disclosed here) testifying your tenancy from 1/2000-12/2003 as the proof that you were physically presented in the United States around December 21, 2000.

    Having reviewed the evidence you submitted, the service determines that you failed to establish that you were physically presented in the United States on December 21, 2000.
    Thus, the service concludes that, lacking any evidence of Physical presence, you are statutory ineligible to adjust status under Section 2459i) if the Act. Therefore, your I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status is Denied.

    USCIS is not initiating removal procedures against you at this time. The decision resulting in the denial of form I-485 leaves you without lawful immigration status and you are presenting the United States in violation of the law. You are required to depart the United States within thirty days fro the date of this decision, or be subject to removal proceedings. Remaining in the United States beyond this time will also affect your ability to return to the Unites States, Also as of the date of this notice, any employment authorization granted based on the pendency of your application is hereby revoked.
    ------------------

    Please suggest what should i do now. Can i appeal for it, If i appeal how long USCIS to take for decision. Will i ever get my GC approved.

    I am really very depressed and tensed please help.

    Thanks



    more...


    makeup Heigl, Ashton Kutcher ashton kutcher p90x. Ashton Kutcher,
  • Ashton Kutcher,



  • vinabath
    06-13 10:41 AM
    Success Formula for EB2-I:
    1)- Get rid of all EB3 => EB2 conversions
    2)- Get rid of all Subs

    And there you go we have a fair FIFO system, but hey do our desi folks agree with this :eek: I bet they don't, when they themselves don't like FIFO and straightforward system and how come we expect USCIS to be straightforward and follow FIFO:confused:

    Moral of story: Hang in where you are, its already very complicated PD,RD, ND, Country cap, EB cat ... blah .... blah

    Nice point buddy..... every situation has work around solutions. like subs and eb3 - eb2 conversions. but people do need to sacrifice like.....

    Paying for the labor sub and working for greedy desi companies...

    and not all people are eligible for subs or conversions. Even if they are eligible they might not want to make sacrifices.....





    girlfriend were Ashton Kutcher, ashton kutcher p90x. Ashton Kutcher and Natalie
  • Ashton Kutcher and Natalie



  • suny_saini
    07-22 06:14 AM
    hello friends
    hope u experienced guys can help me and advise me in my case:

    my dad is a green card holder and a pernanent resident of US

    me my mom and my younger bro were applied by my dad in E3 category.

    abt two years ago we recieved a letter from DELHI-US EMBASSY abt some instructions abt visa. and at end there were names of travelling applicants and those were me , my mom and my brother.

    now the Priority dates became current in june and we got a letter abt visa appointment and there were only two travelling applicants ( my mom and my brother)

    my name was not there for interview.

    on the day of interview i went with my family.
    they took interview of my mom and bro and said everything is ok.
    i was also there in waiting room and only i was allowed to talk and ask the officer at enquire

    consular officer give my mom a notoce to present I140 and I824 approval notices. and they returned the passports of my mom and bro and told us to submit each applicant passport with the original approval notices.

    i asked at lady at enquire that why they returned the passports?
    and she replied that its all because my age problem and also they want to issue visa to all of us at same time.
    so after u present the approval notice they will think and decide if i can be able to get visa or not.

    then we have again submitted and also i submillted my passport with their.

    can anybody help me and tell me wots gonna happen???
    i cant wait of their responce.
    here are some detials if u can check and calculate if i am elegible...

    My current age - 21 yrs and 7 months

    Age at the time priority date became current: (21 yrs - 8 days)= 20 years 11 months and 23 days

    Priority date became current on 11 May http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3236.html
    see date of posting at the end of page ie. 11 may

    I-140 Filed: May20, 2003
    Approved: October 8, 2003
    Time taken : 5 monnths and 19 days

    Three I-824 filed for Me, my Mother and my younger brother Filed ON: July 28 2005
    Approved ON: Nov 7, 2005

    Ucsis notified Nov 7, 2005 New Delhi consolate about there cases.

    and we filled DS-230 and courier to Delhi US embassy.

    Our dates were current near Nov 2005 but again they changed the dates and it became un current.

    now dates are current again.

    plz help me....





    hairstyles Ashton Kutcher and Kevin ashton kutcher p90x. her husband Ashton Kutcher
  • her husband Ashton Kutcher



  • nrk
    04-09 05:53 PM
    congrats





    RNGC
    02-06 09:10 AM
    I just wanted to bump this and get people's opinion on what paper work and other things we should be aware of by not changing the employers who sponsered our green card, but have applied for 485, have I-140 approved (180 days passed since I-140 approval and I-485 receipt dates) and received EAD/AP.

    I guess lot of people are in this category. So far, the only advise I have seen is: Extend H1 instead of using EAD.





    dummgelauft
    01-25 06:23 PM
    You are obviously very very new to this, aren't you...
    No, they are not working overtime.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment