Saturday, June 11, 2011

australia tattoos

images Military Tattoo Australia australia tattoos. yannou tattoo art
  • yannou tattoo art



  • Bezzer
    09-06 10:51 AM
    wow nice spalsh page...:)

    So wot can u do with pixel stretching? stretch pixels?





    wallpaper yannou tattoo art australia tattoos. lavigne tattoo australia
  • lavigne tattoo australia



  • pappu
    11-25 10:15 PM
    We should not wait for CIR.
    If it happens its great, but if it does not, then we should have plans ready now. There needs to be effort with the new administration for administrative relief and also to continue the dialog with USCIS and DOL that we have now. We also need to meet lawmakers again in the new congress and see any opportunities for us. All background work needs to happen long before there is even a mention of CIR timeline by lawmakers.





    australia tattoos. Australia, with the tattoo
  • Australia, with the tattoo



  • dagabaaj
    09-25 10:49 AM
    So spouse can just use the EAD card and apply for a job. What does the employing company ask for when hiring?

    What if they do not know what an EAD card is?

    Also when can the spouse apply for SSN# after getting EAD card. Is the there a time frame within which one has to get the SSN#?





    2011 lavigne tattoo australia australia tattoos. A woman shows off her tattoos
  • A woman shows off her tattoos



  • asdfgh
    10-15 05:53 PM
    Just got all receipt notices - 485, 131, 765. Online status shows "EAD card ordered"; "AP Approved - Notice sent". No FP yet, but overall its been a good day.


    CSC will transfer the 485 to other service center (TSC, etc..) if you do not belong to their jurisdiction, but will process your EAD/AP, if they do the data entry. My 485 is transfered to TSC and got the transfer notice, but they also processed the EAD/AP. Received the EAD/AP from CSC.



    more...


    australia tattoos. Why not try on the Tattoo
  • Why not try on the Tattoo



  • kumar07
    09-14 04:45 AM
    thnks immiusa, ur answer is really helpful!...

    but, how do i give more evidence that the job offer is genuine..I will have the project report document and other docs sent by the company..how else can i be assured that they will be convinced??

    Appreciate for your help.





    australia tattoos. Australia. lt;Back to Last Pagegt;
  • Australia. lt;Back to Last Pagegt;



  • jnraajan
    04-17 02:12 PM
    Hi All,

    I am an aspiring US immigrant, and currently work with a desi-like employer who has not been paying me for last 3 months. I have resigned and started working at a new employer, using portability options. I will also contact DOL and report this to get my money back, however, DOL may not be able to recover it if the employer files for bankruptcy. I donot care much about money now, as its not too much and my new job increment covers it.

    Here are my questions

    1) Is there a way i can report this misdoing to USCIS directly. Is there any phone number/contact info to report frauds on I-140s and I-485s as he is holding some employees hostage (not allowing them to move out because of this situation where your money is stuck and so is your immigration).

    2) What else should i do to make this injustice visible? I will work with DOl and get my money back.

    3) I am thinking of reporting this directly to the I-140 processing centers. Is this is a good idea?


    PK

    Who gave you a red dot for the very first post here?



    more...


    australia tattoos. tattoos, Australian surf,
  • tattoos, Australian surf,



  • harrydr
    03-29 11:06 PM
    What all documents are needed in this case to port the I-140 provided the job description stays the same and in the same category code.

    We all know that no employer shares the approved I-140 copy as that is the company's property and my understanding is that a copy of approved I-140 is required in order to port the priority date??





    2010 Australia, with the tattoo australia tattoos. Military Tattoo Australia
  • Military Tattoo Australia



  • snathan
    02-23 10:07 PM
    I am not sure if BS (3 yrs) + MCA is considered to be equivalent to MS or not. But if it is, then you can definitely file for EB2 (MS +0). However, your company will need to have a job that requires these qualifications.

    Also, I am not sure why you couldn't use the experience gained with your employer. If the job description is at least 50% different than your EB3 job, you can certainly use the experience gained at your current employer.

    I am also planning to file under EB2 using the experience gained with current employer. However, I have been concerned about possible audit. Nonetheless, when I asked the audit question (in a different thread), couple of folks shared their personal experience who had gotten approval (using experience gained at same employer) without any audit.

    Has anyone seen a case where someone got audited for using the experience gained with the same employer? I think this will be a useful information for several others as well...

    Why dont you ask this question in a free attorney's call.



    more...


    australia tattoos. stay gold bracelet my pal
  • stay gold bracelet my pal



  • lazycis
    12-21 05:20 PM
    The visa bulletin reads "..Section 202 prescribes that the per-country limit for preference immigrants is set at 7% of the total annual family-sponsored and employment-based preference limits, i.e., 25,620. "
    Does this mean 7 % limit per country is set to combined total of FB and EB category and not just EB? Also, does this mean 25,620 annual visa can be allotted for either one of these preferences, EB or FB?:confused:

    I have heard earlier that EB preference limit per country is ~9,800. How true does it stand by sections in INA?

    Nothing is confusing here.
    140,000 * 0.07 = 9,800 (EB1+EB2+EB3+EB4+EB5) (28.6% + 28.6% + 28.6% +7.1 % + 7.1 % =100%)
    Are we not high-skilled? :)





    hair A woman shows off her tattoos australia tattoos. rihannas tattoo.
  • rihannas tattoo.



  • indio0617
    12-13 12:53 PM
    Surprising right? May be this is the first time anyone would have posted this kind of post but yes I am in that situation.

    I am EB2 and retrogressed with I-140 cleared. I am working for a client and they are willing to take me in and process my fresh green card. I am not too keen about it because they said they can file only on EB3.

    My PD is Sept 2005. Now can you guys give our your honest opinion in what you would have done if you were in similar situation. The client is a good top 10 client and you will have a stable job that is garunteed.

    Appreciate your thoughts to help my plan.


    Given the gross uncertainity about retrogression and GC, I would not give undue importance to the GC timeline factor. Eventually job / skills are more important than the distant GC.

    I was in a similar situation a few months back. I abandoned my GC process with my former employer for a new and much more promising job. I am yet to start the GC process with the new employer. For me JOB was the deciding factor.

    My reasoning was simple:

    In the current scenario with a broken immigration system if we are to maintain our sanity and move on in our careers , we have to stop thinking that GC is above everything. Work on it as much as you can, but do not miss out on good career moves.

    Do what you feel is best for you and what you can make peace with. My 2 cents..



    more...


    australia tattoos. Tattoo Shop In Australia 1
  • Tattoo Shop In Australia 1



  • srikondoji
    07-03 10:38 AM
    I am sending a flower with a note to LincolN, NE address.
    Could anyone give me the complete and correct address?

    We should all send individually the flowers.
    --sri





    hot Why not try on the Tattoo australia tattoos. chicago bull tattoo
  • chicago bull tattoo



  • raysaikat
    08-16 01:55 AM
    what has indian immigration officer to do with AP and US immagration.....

    You need to show the police officer in India before leaving for US that you have valid visa/papers to enter US. Otherwise I suppose they can stop you from boarding.



    more...


    house Australia Day tattoos. australia tattoos. CAR TATTOO STICKER
  • CAR TATTOO STICKER



  • Sunx_2004
    01-02 04:05 PM
    Congratulations you started the process, Now relax and wait. Without any favourable legislation It can be while before you can apply for your AOS. Meanwhile have labor and I 140 approved.


    Hi Everybody,

    I know that nobody has an answer for my question, but still i would like to get the views/inputs from the seniors here , who have experience with USCIS.

    When do you think a person with PD of Nov 2007 ,EB3 from India, would be able to file for 485??





    tattoo Australia. lt;Back to Last Pagegt; australia tattoos. the tattooed map You may not
  • the tattooed map You may not



  • sam2006
    08-03 12:27 PM
    we just have to live it :)
    or we can work towards making the Sep 13 Rally success



    more...


    pictures tattoos, Australian surf, australia tattoos. tattoo australia,pictures
  • tattoo australia,pictures



  • unseenguy
    05-16 03:14 PM
    Choosing Consular processing vs AOS is a very tricky question. Lot of things come into picture:

    A) Job security , stability etc. and current & future job prospects.
    B) Personal situations such as whether EAD / AP benefits are required.
    C) Country of chargeability.

    Marking Consular process on I-140:

    1) Benefit is that you can file I-485 any time the dates become current. Those who are long away from their PDs should consider this option. Because by the time your PD gets current you may also get an appointment in Consulate. It takes 4-6 months after I-140 approval for a case to go to the consulate.

    For those from retrogressed countries, this option is beneficial if you are far away from your PD.

    For those from non retrogressed countries , this is not a good option as you can file I485 immediately and there is no need to travel to home country. Today the I485 processing for non retrogressed country is faster than that of retrogressed country.

    Marking I485 on I-140:

    This option is also beneficial for both non retrogressed and retrogressed countries:

    1) In this option, you can file concurrent I140 and I485. Hence this option is beneficial to those who are able to file applications concurrently.

    2) You can switch from from this option to consular processing pretty quickly. Most consulates around the world accept Attorney certified I140 approval. Once you file I824, the consulate will accept your "AC I140", and I824 receipt notice. However if you marked consular processing on I140 to start with, the consulate will not accept AC I140 and you will have to wait till it reaches the consulate.

    So this option is beneficial to those who are perennially from retrogressed countries and have seen wide swings in visa bulletin. At opportune times, you can file I485 if the PD is current by using concurrent filing and then you can ask for AC I140 appointment as soon as dates become current.





    dresses chicago bull tattoo australia tattoos. Deliver australian rugby
  • Deliver australian rugby



  • GoneSouth
    03-15 05:25 PM
    If the first labor is done through PERM, can the 2nd labor be filed? I had heard that there is a policy of one PERM per company per employee. Does that not apply if the new job with the same company is substantially different. That's right. Second PERM can be filed for same employee at same company if first PERM is already approved (not pending) and second PERM is for a "substantially different" position.

    Would you please elaborate on "substantially different". If the job title is different and job duties are very different, would that qualify as "substantially different". I have been thinking about doing the same. This is not well defined. In my case, the second PERM was for a position in a different O*NET category and a different job zone, and this was considered "substantially different" by DoL. My guess would be that if the two positions are different O*net codes, you should probably be fine (this is a guess only - please consult your attorney).

    Is there any issue when 1st labor was not a PERM labor and 2nd labor is going to be PERM labor and both from same employer ?Sorry, I don't have any experience in that area, so I can't comment.



    more...


    makeup stay gold bracelet my pal australia tattoos. Australia Day tattoos.
  • Australia Day tattoos.



  • fromnaija
    09-22 05:55 PM
    Is it possible to include "allow filing 485" if labor has been pending for 2+ years?

    Its not just people who have labor approved and are waiting for PD to be current. In fact there are a lot of ppl who are waiting for labor for 4+ years.

    I think its perfectly doable. If its ok to ask for ability to file 485 without PD being current, I think its ok to ask for ability to file 485 while labor is pending.

    But I guess we have gone thru this a dozen times and it doesn't appear that the plight of ppl stuck in PBEC is on IV agenda.

    I don't think that would be okay as you would then be jumping the hoop of I-140. I think we should just stay with the modest request of "filing 485" without visa number availability.





    girlfriend the tattooed map You may not australia tattoos. Edinburgh Military Tattoo
  • Edinburgh Military Tattoo



  • glus
    10-19 08:28 AM
    Dear friends,

    I entered to US on 5th October 2009 on B1 visa and at POE I was given 3 months duration to stay.

    I came here to write physical therapy licensing exam on 8th OCT (same is mentioned as an annotation on my B1 visa) and now I passed the exam and licensed.

    Now a hospital is ready to file a H1B work visa for me through premium processing and they want me to start working for them immediately.

    Dear friends, kindly let me know whether its safe to change the status within 15 days of my entry. And if not how many days should I delay the filing of H1B. I would like to change the status here without going back to my country for H1B.

    And also whether this will have any future adverse effect when I file the immigrant petition. Thank you very much for your valuable advise in advance.John

    Hello,
    INA consists a section of "Presumption of Visa Fraud." It basically states that if a person who entered to the U.S. for the FIRST time and changed status to a different visa category while in the U.S. before 60 days in the initial status have passed, that person might have committed a visa fraud and intended to do it in the first place. Do a google search - "presumption of visa fraud 60 days." I am sure of this as I worked for an immigration law office and we had a few clients with the same problem. After 60 days since you had arrived, that should not be a problem; generally speaking. I would recommend you speak to an immigration attorney before doing it, or request a H-1B visa approval with H1b visa to be issued in your own country instead of changing status in the U.S. now.





    hairstyles Tattoo Shop In Australia 1 australia tattoos. old school tattoo design for
  • old school tattoo design for



  • Blog Feeds
    12-18 09:50 AM
    AILA Leadership Has Just Posted the Following:


    Last month I blogged about my convoluted math--trying to figure out the wait times for various countries, in various categories for Employment Based visas. The January Visa Bulletin was (http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4597.html) just issued, with this explanation:

    D. EXPLANATION OF THE NUMERICAL CONTROL SYSTEM AND CUT-DATE PROJECTIONS WHAT CAUSES THE ESTABLISHMENT OF CUT-OFF DATES?

    The Visa Office (VO)subdivides the annual preference and foreign state limitations specified in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) into twelve monthly allotments. The totals of documentarily qualified applicants that have been reported to VO are compared each month with the numbers available for the next regular allotment and numbers are allocated to reported applicants in order of their priority dates, the oldest dates first.

    - If there are sufficient numbers in a particular category to satisfy all reported documentarily qualified demand, the category is considered "Current." For example, if the Employment Third preference monthly target is 3,000 and there are only 1,000 applicants, the category is considered "Current."

    - Whenever the total of documentarily qualified applicants in a category exceeds the supply of numbers available for allotment for the particular month, the category is considered to be "oversubscribed" and a visa availability cut-off date is established. The cut-off date is the priority date of the first documentarily qualified applicant who could not be accommodated for a visa number. For example, if the Employment Third preference monthly target is 3,000 and there are 8,000 applicants, a cut-off date would be established so that only 3,000 numbers would be used, and the cut-off date would be the priority date of the 3,001st applicant.

    Applicants entitled to immigrant status become qualified at their own initiative and convenience and upon the completion of various processing requirements. Therefore, it is extremely important to remember that by no means has every applicant with a priority date earlier than a prevailing cut-off date been processed for final visa action. On the contrary, visa allotments are made only on the basis of the total applicants reported qualified each month, and consideration of other variables. Demand for visa numbers can fluctuate from one month to another, with an inevitable impact on cut-off dates.

    HOW IS THE PER-COUNTRY LIMIT CALCULATED?

    Section 201 of the INA sets an annual minimum Family-sponsored preference limit of 226,000, while the worldwide annual level for Employment-based preference immigrants is at least 140,000. Section 202 sets the per-country limit for preference immigrants at 7% of the total annual Family-sponsored and Employment-based preference limits, i.e. a minimum of 25,620.

    - The annual per-country limitation of 7% is a cap, meaning visa issuances to any single country may not exceed this figure. This limitation is not a quota to which any particular country is entitled, however. The per-country limitation serves to avoid monopolization of virtually all the visa numbers by applicants from only a few countries.

    - INA Section 202(a)(5), added by the American Competitiveness Act in the 21st Century (AC21), removed the per-country limit in any calendar quarter in which overall applicant demand for Employment-based visa numbers is less than the total of such numbers available. In recent years, the application of Section 202(a)(5)has occasionally allowed countries such as China-mainland born and India to utilize large amounts of Employment First and Second preference numbers which would have otherwise gone unused.

    WHAT ARE THE PROJECTIONS FOR CUT-OFF DATE MOVEMENT IN THE FAMILY PREFERENCES?

    Cut-off date movement in most categories continues to be greater than might ordinarily be expected, and this is anticipated to continue for at least the next few months. This is because fewer applicants are proceeding with final action on their cases at consular posts abroad, and the volume of CIS adjustment cases remains low. Once large numbers of applicants begin to have their cases brought to final action, cut-off date movements will necessarily slow or stop.

    Moreover, in some categories cut-off date retrogression is a possibility. Therefore, readers should be aware that the recent rate of cut-off date advances will not continue indefinitely, but it is not possible to say at present how soon they will end.

    WHY DID MOST EMPLOYMENT CUT-OFFS REMAIN UNCHANGED IN RECENT MONTHS?

    Many of the categories were "unavailable" at the end of FY which resulted in excessive demand being received during October and November. Coupled with the fact that CIS Offices have been doing an excellent job of processing cases, this has had an impact on cut-off date movements. Some forward movement has begun for January as we enter the second quarter of the fiscal year.

    WILL THERE BE ANY ADDITIONAL CUT-OFF DATES FOR FOREIGN STATES IN THE EMPLOYMENT FIRST OR SECOND PREFERENCE CATEGORIES?

    At this time it is unlikely that there will be any cut-off dates in the Employment First preferences. It also appears unlikely that it will be necessary to establish a cut-off date other than those already in effect for the Second preference category. Cut-off dates apply to the China and India Second preference categories due to heavy demand, and each has the potential to become "unavailable" should demand cause the annual limit for that category to be reached.

    INA Section 202(a)(5) provides that if total demand will be insufficient to use all available numbers in a particular employment preference category in a calendar quarter, then the unused numbers may be made available without regard to the annual per-country limits. For example, if it is determined that based on the level of demand being received at that time there would be otherwise unused numbers in the Employment Second preference category, then numbers could be provided to oversubscribed countries without regard to per-country limitations. Should that occur, the same cut-off date would be applied to each country, since numbers must be provided strictly in priority date order regardless of chargeability. In this instance, greater number use by one country would indicate a higher rate of demand by applicants from that country with earlier priority dates.

    Should Section 202(a)(5) be applied, the rate of number use in the Employment preference category would continue to be monitored to determine whether subsequent adjustments are needed in visa availability for oversubscribed countries. This action provides the best possible assurance that all available Employment preference numbers will be used, while still ensuring that numbers remain available for applicants from all other countries that have not yet reached their per-country limit.

    WHAT ARE THE PROJECTIONS FOR CUT-OFF DATE MOVEMENT IN THE EMPLOYMENT PREFERENCES FOR THE REMAINDER OF FY-2010?

    Based on current indications of demand, the best case scenarios for cut-off dates which will be reached by the end of FY-2010 are as follows:

    Employment Second:

    China: July through October 2005
    India: February through early March 2005
    If Section 202(a)(5)were to
    apply: China and India: October through December 2005

    Employment Third:

    Worldwide: April through August 2005
    China: June through September 2003
    India: January through February 2002
    Mexico: January through June 2004
    Philippines: April through August 2005

    Please be advised that the above date ranges are only estimates which
    are subject to fluctuations in demand during the coming months. The actual
    future cut-off dates cannot be guaranteed, and it is possible that some annual
    limits could be reached prior to the end of the fiscal year.


    So, there you have it. The "official" guesses for FY 2010! It would be terrific, however, if the Visa Bulletin would tell us, based upon its knowledge of pending cases, and estimates on time, how long a case would take in the given categories, if started today. When the Department of State releases THAT information, then perhaps Congress will sit up and take notice that we are facing a literal crisis in our employment based immigration program, and hurting ourselves as a result.https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/186823568153827945-2329407886555470879?l=ailaleadership.blogspot.com


    More... (http://ailaleadership.blogspot.com/2009/12/from-department-of-state-with-love-visa.html)





    immi2006
    05-04 12:59 PM
    Hi,

    I spent 2 weeks just looking at all immigration.com posts and analysing the data patterns posted on the BEC, permtracker, calif 140 stage and so on... no one has published a report for a ready reckoner. I wanted to see the data sample to see where we stand today on the status as a snapshot, the data could be off the mark, because there could be folks who filed multiple LCs, and not withdrawn when one of them is approved !..or there could be employers who may have filed Eb2 and Eb3 for same person, cannot gurantee... so, the data is based on all postings of immigration.com, I would encourage u to read some of the posts to get a first hand feeling of the trends.





    ivgclive
    04-13 04:56 PM
    It is not a joke.

    It happens to one guy last week.

    My friend knows it for SURE.

    He is working for a software company and that was the first time he traveled to US on a H1B visa.

    As soon as he landed in JFK, the immigration officers (4 of them) went to him and gave him "Green Card".

    No PERM :rolleyes:, No I-140 :rolleyes: and No-I-485 :rolleyes:.

    How is that?

    PS: On the same day they ordered "Expedited Removal and 50 Years Bar" and sent him back. He left US happy with his "Green Card".



    No comments:

    Post a Comment