Friday, June 10, 2011

aztec tattoos designs

images Print Aztec Tattoo Designs aztec tattoos designs. aztec skull tattoo designs
  • aztec skull tattoo designs



  • ngopalak
    07-05 12:59 PM
    i think you are right. 100 M is a LOT of money to forsake for an agency like USCIS.

    That I think is the reason they had to stop people from applyng before Julyy27th


    If you like to beleive that the USCIS employees care USCIS revenue, you might like this answer.

    200K apps (potential applicants in July) times $500 increase.

    100,000,000





    wallpaper aztec skull tattoo designs aztec tattoos designs. Print Aztec Tattoo Designs 5
  • Print Aztec Tattoo Designs 5



  • Munna Bhai
    01-09 12:50 PM
    which service center? You can ask your employer to ask USCIS as 140 is employer's application.

    NSC





    aztec tattoos designs. Print Aztec Tattoo Designs 4
  • Print Aztec Tattoo Designs 4



  • anantc
    01-29 09:27 AM
    Hi,
    my wife has received EAD and she also has H4 status. If she travels on H4 and get it stamped in India , can she work on EAD when she comes back?

    Kindly request your help,
    Anant





    2011 Print Aztec Tattoo Designs 5 aztec tattoos designs. god tattoo. back tattoo
  • god tattoo. back tattoo



  • kumar1
    03-03 12:19 PM
    Desi, Thanks for the translation, it was very helpful. However, I failed to find in this document anywhere that a PD obtained from EB application can not be ported to an FB category.

    Main line is this -
    In the event that the alien is the beneficiary of multiple petitions under sections 203(b) (1), (2), or (3) of the Act, the alien shall be entitled to the earliest priority date.

    Translation -
    If person has multiple approved I-140 petitions under EB-1, EB-2, and Eb-3 sections, he./she can claim the earliest PD date to any of his/her I-140 approved petitions.

    An example taken from Michael Aytes Memo (09/12/2006), section 22.2(d)(3) page 28:
    Company A files a labor certification request on behalf of an alien ("Joe") as a janitor on January 10, 2003. The DOL issues the certification on March 20, 2003. Company A later files, and USCIS approves, a relating I-140 visa petition under the EB-3 category. On July 15, 2003, Joe files a second I-140 visa petition in his own behalf as a rocket scientist under the EB-1 category, which USCIS approves. Joe is entitled to use the January 10, 2003, priority date to apply for adjustment under either the EB-1 or the EB-3 classification.

    __________________
    Not a legal advice.



    more...


    aztec tattoos designs. Tattoo designs are some of the
  • Tattoo designs are some of the



  • Libra
    09-14 04:00 PM
    Pradhan is being interview on EBC radio....now

    Whats the 30,000? I'm not listening





    aztec tattoos designs. Aztec Mayan Incas Tattoo
  • Aztec Mayan Incas Tattoo



  • subahjaani
    08-15 11:46 AM
    Instead of opening a new thread, I am posting my question here cause this is related to my attorney mess.

    My attorney was telling me that he filed my case with NSC on july 2nd and instead of sending my application with fedex he went in person and filed it in person to be sure. (he filed 211 cases in all). I am asking him for the proof of filing and he is telling that since he handed applications in person, he didn't have any acknowledgment from USCIS.

    Today is August 15th and Can I file my case myself today, so that it reaches before Aug. 17th. Basically since I had all papers with me except medical reports. What would happen if my first application is accepted before second application is opened for entry into system.


    Any, suggestions.



    more...


    aztec tattoos designs. Aztec Tattoo Designs 1
  • Aztec Tattoo Designs 1



  • Eternal_Hope
    12-21 06:30 AM
    I think she should be apprised of pains in getting green cards for skilled workers from India, by ImmigrationVoice.

    Quote from the TOI news article:

    "Amrit Singh has kept a low-profile in the case so far although she handles ACLU's Immigrant Rights Project".

    Unquote


    How should we reach out to her? But then again, if ACLU is not in the good books of the present government would aligning with them actually harm our case (although I don't know what more harm can come upon us after we were all thrown under the (omni)bus ..........)

    ----------------------
    Member Texas IV





    2010 Print Aztec Tattoo Designs 4 aztec tattoos designs. Print Aztec Tattoo Designs
  • Print Aztec Tattoo Designs



  • amdn123
    11-08 11:38 AM
    Hi everyone,
    I am trying to reschedule my H1B appointment as my contact in mumbai failed to deliver the DS-156 and DS-157 to the consulate in time (5 business days prior). However, I can't book a new one till the old one is cancelled and the system won't let me cancel 5 business days or less before the current appointment. Does anyone know what to do? It must have happened to someone before? I really need to get back to the US in 10 days.
    Thanks!!



    more...


    aztec tattoos designs. Print Aztec Tattoo Designs 1
  • Print Aztec Tattoo Designs 1



  • meridiani.planum
    08-06 12:38 PM
    Received an email from CRIS stating that Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident. Those who are tracking approval, check out IV profile/tracker.

    congratulations!! You have been a longtime contributor to IV forums, and have given very good advice to lots of people. Hope you continue to visit here occasionally, your experience and knowledge will help lots of other people.

    Though first things first: chill out, its champagne time!! Enjoy!!





    hair god tattoo. back tattoo aztec tattoos designs. Print Aztec Tattoo Pictures 1
  • Print Aztec Tattoo Pictures 1



  • abhijitp
    01-18 01:35 AM
    > ***If you don't sign, that means no snacks
    LOL:-) Thanks for making my day!

    NORCAL, see you there on Sunday!



    more...


    aztec tattoos designs. Aztec Tattoo Designs
  • Aztec Tattoo Designs



  • hopefulgc
    04-10 02:58 PM
    The sorting for priority date is not working right.
    For e.g. it is first displaying Apr-00, then all Apr-01, then Apr-02 and so on. Then it displays Aug-00, then Aug-01 and so on.
    It is doing alphabetical sorting.
    It needs to sort by date or the month-year combination.

    Its getting better!





    hot Tattoo designs are some of the aztec tattoos designs. Print Aztec Tattoos Pictures
  • Print Aztec Tattoos Pictures



  • s416504
    11-16 01:30 PM
    After entering US on AP you need to inform you employer. Your status after entering on AP makes you a Parolee ??????????

    Inform verbally/New I9 Form? I haven't done this in past. I did used AP 2-3 times in past & haven't informed employer. What employer is going to do if we inform that we are on parolee status? Any USCIS law tells this to do?

    Can any lawyer comment on this situation?


    If you enter US using your AP even for the same employer you will no longer have your H1B status valid, you an return back to H1B status only after a renewal. After entering US on AP you need to inform you employer. Your status after entering on AP makes you a Parolee.



    more...


    house Print Aztec Tattoo Pictures 1 aztec tattoos designs. Print Aztec Tattoo Designs 2
  • Print Aztec Tattoo Designs 2



  • babu123
    06-15 02:00 PM
    You can also get a letter from your collegue that worked with that company with all ur job duties mentioned. That serves your purpose I guess.





    tattoo Aztec Mayan Incas Tattoo aztec tattoos designs. Print Aztec Tattoo Designs 5
  • Print Aztec Tattoo Designs 5



  • coolguy76
    01-03 04:50 PM
    Can someone please clarify
    i know there is always risk involved ....

    If we have EVL from any employer with exact same title/ job description in that case we can work on any title / any job description ????



    more...


    pictures Aztec Tattoo Designs 1 aztec tattoos designs. Aztec tattoo designs are
  • Aztec tattoo designs are



  • fromnaija
    12-03 04:09 PM
    With due respect to Prashanthi, I don't think the OP aged out of his I-485. Since his parent submitted their and his I-485 in 2007 (that is before he turned 21), his application is protected under CSPA. In fact with respect to EB, once the I-485 is submitted and then the PD retrogresses, the child's age is locked in and the application will be approved whenever the PD becomes current again.

    See page 3 of this document:

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/CSPA2_pub.pdf


    Visa Availability Date Regression
    If a visa availability date regresses, and an alien has already filed a Form I-485 based on an approved Form I-130 or Form I-140, the Service should retain the Form I-485 and note the visa availability date at the time the Form I-485 was filed. Once the visa number again becomes available for that preference category, determine whether the beneficiary is a “child” using the visa availability date marked on the Form I-485. If, however, an alien has not filed a Form I-485 prior to the visa availability date regressing, and then files a Form I-485 when the visa availability date again becomes current, the alien’s “age” should be determined using the subsequent visa availability date.


    It's risky for the OP to go out of the US while his application is pending. However, it can be done if he has advance parole. He will have to return each year to renew his AP. If this is a risk you are willing to take, you could go but be aware of this.





    dresses Print Aztec Tattoos Pictures aztec tattoos designs. Print Aztec Tattoo Designs
  • Print Aztec Tattoo Designs



  • lj_rr
    09-01 04:21 PM
    Thanks gcwanted101.
    So it looks like G639 is only for requests to USCIS and not for DOL.

    Can anyone who has submitted an FOIA request to DOL for Labor docs clarify the process?
    I browsed the DOL web site, but they don't seem to have a form similar to USCIS G-639 form.


    Hey lj_rr

    "Also for the labor copy, should the request be sent to USCIS or DOL?"

    For Labor : you have to send request to DOL.
    For 140 : you have to send request to USCIS.



    more...


    makeup Print Aztec Tattoo Designs 1 aztec tattoos designs. Print Aztec Tattoo Pictures 1
  • Print Aztec Tattoo Pictures 1



  • partha_vus
    06-15 10:31 PM
    Hi Gurus,
    I am filing 485 soon. But l have ported my priority date to latest I140. I am filing 485 based on the latest 140. My priority date is Jan 2001. I am filing my 485 will now, will uscis consider my priority date and process my case OR filing date which is june 20, 2007 and process accordingly. i.e some body filed on May 30, 2007 with PD Jun 2003 will consider for processing first? rather than my case?

    thanks,
    :confused:





    girlfriend Print Aztec Tattoo Designs 5 aztec tattoos designs. Print Aztec Tattoo Designs 3
  • Print Aztec Tattoo Designs 3



  • shahuja
    02-04 05:50 AM
    Its been over 3 weeks since my wife have H4 interview and the passport is still under "admin processing". This week her AP came and I have mailed it to her and now we want to get the passport back and travel on AP.

    Now if anyone knows or done the process of getting the passport back from Delhi Consulate, can they please explain?

    Thx

    Hello raju6855,

    I went for my H1B renewal at New Delhi on jan 14th and i am still waiting. Today is the 22nd calendar day. Has your wife got the pp back ? she appeared at ND as well ? Has she got any information from consulate or VFS ? what should we be doing in such a situation ?

    Appreciate your reply.





    hairstyles Aztec Tattoo Designs aztec tattoos designs. Print Aztec Tattoos Pictures
  • Print Aztec Tattoos Pictures



  • Thiru
    09-23 04:02 PM
    I got email notification through e-mail my AP approval on 4th sep 2009.Not yet received AP document by mail.The processing center is TSC.Anybody in the same situation?

    My attorney Received Physical AP approval Document Today.





    xela
    06-18 07:55 AM
    I never saw a change from the April 30th LUD and got the CPO yesterday.

    So dont get too concerend if after the receipt notice LUDs you do not see any movement, seems like it goes straight from that to CPO!

    Good luck for everyone who is still waiting! :)





    ujjvalkoul
    06-25 06:36 PM
    Thanks guys for all your replies & suggestions. Just to let you know, that I am paying for my whole GC process and I have been with this company since last 3 years. I have already completed one 2 year contract term with them and still they are asking me to sign new contract. To me, this is total blackmailing.
    Again ....the risk it totally urs to take.....!!!
    I am sure they are doing that so that they can suck u more after applying 485....so at this point even if u tell them it is illegal, they will not budge...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment