Monday, June 13, 2011

baby looney tunes clip art

images aby-looney-tunes-197051.jpeg baby looney tunes clip art. Looney Tunes
  • Looney Tunes



  • cmphr
    05-20 06:20 PM
    Missed due to delay in Atlanta PERM processing center.

    PD: June 2007
    I-140 - Approved (Aug '08)
    I-485 - Waiting...





    wallpaper Looney Tunes baby looney tunes clip art. house Baby+Looney+Tunes+Mini+
  • house Baby+Looney+Tunes+Mini+



  • ivar
    01-21 03:57 PM
    What an irony, these guys will not let us file nor to withdraw, :mad:

    gcdreamer05,

    Thanks your comment made me smile. :) I wish there were processing dates for PERM withdrawals and PERM appeals.





    baby looney tunes clip art. aby looney tunes clip art.
  • aby looney tunes clip art.



  • jayleno
    09-23 12:32 PM
    Soft LUD for me. It was so soft that it didnt even update the date.
    New term: Very Soft LUD. No visible change to the naked eye, but something is cooking behind the scenes regarding your case





    2011 house Baby+Looney+Tunes+Mini+ baby looney tunes clip art. aby looney tunes clip art.
  • aby looney tunes clip art.



  • renzhee
    03-01 11:25 PM
    I want to konow it too.:)



    more...


    baby looney tunes clip art. aby looney tunes clip art.
  • aby looney tunes clip art.



  • crazyghoda
    10-29 02:54 PM
    There is no TDS for any funds held in NRE savings or CD accounts.





    baby looney tunes clip art. house -Baby Looney Tunes
  • house -Baby Looney Tunes



  • transpass
    10-29 03:38 AM
    Hi Folks, I have few questions regarding opening NRE account...

    1. Seems most of the banks offer NRE account for NRIs. In general, which bank is better for opening such an account?:confused:

    2. Do all the banks which offer NRE accounts offer account services irrespective of which branch I open the account at? e.g., if I open an NRE account say in delhi, can I have access to and get service for the account say in bangalore? Or do I have to go to that particular branch where I opened the account? In this regard, which bank is better?

    3. Which bank generally gives better exchange rates?

    4. Any pros or cons in opening the NRE account at one bank vs. the other?

    Thanks for your replies...



    more...


    baby looney tunes clip art. aby looney tunes clip art
  • aby looney tunes clip art



  • jambvan
    04-12 01:19 PM
    Is this true??

    I thought after 180 days, revocation of I140 by old employer will not affect the pending I485?

    Once your I-140 is approved and pending I-485 passed 180 days you are free like a bird. Enjoy the sky and don't worry.





    2010 aby looney tunes clip art. baby looney tunes clip art. aby-looney-tunes-197051.jpeg
  • aby-looney-tunes-197051.jpeg



  • bklog_sufferer
    10-18 03:09 AM
    Hello,

    I have following situation and need some help on making my travel decision:

    1. Me and my wife booked ticket to travel to India on October 27th and coming back on November 29th. Our advance parole will expire in NOV 18th. We have H1B approval till 2010 from a company A. I am working on H1B and my wife working on EAD.

    2. Me and my wife filed EAD/AP July 29th 2008. My AP got approved on Aug 31. But my wifes AP/EAD is not yet approved.

    3. Two months back my H1B sponsoring company( company A) was acquired by company B. Company B is a Canadian company. Company B has taken all obligations and liabilities of LCA's of company A.

    4. Since the aquiring comany is candian company my offer letter and the employment verifaication letters are with address and telephone numbers of canada/ottawa.

    5. My pay stubs are still issued with name of Campany A.

    6. Since My wifes AP is not approved we are planning stamp out H1B/h4 visa at us onsulate in chennai. I am wondering with above situation is there any risk in visa approval at chennai consulate ?


    7. Is there any way from now and OCtober 27 I can expidate the AP approval for my wifes application?

    8. How long it takes these days for H1B visa approvals at chennai with the new PIMS process ? Will I get visa approved on Nov 10th if my interview is on NOV 3rd?

    9. What are the risks in this travel ?


    gcman2005,

    1) If you do not pocess the approved A/P document before you leave US, you have no option but to get H4 stamping done at a US consulate outside US

    2) H1/H4 stamping shouldn't take more than 7 days at any US consulate in India, although they say 7 days it is usually much faster i,e 2-3 days.

    3) H1/H4 stamping for reentering US residents usually they would issue very easily, i,e there should not be any risks.

    Good luck



    more...


    baby looney tunes clip art. animated 1990s clip art
  • animated 1990s clip art



  • bkarnik
    04-02 10:04 PM
    I agree with raj. IV goals are clearly mentioned on the homepage and it appears its activities so far are consistent with its stated objectives. As a self funded group with limited resources, the fronts on which the battle can be fought have to be selected. Currently, the struggle is to get legal, high skilled immigrants on temporary working visas a more defined and timely path to their long term career and life goals. There will always be issues which the core group will hopefully consider and act on in the future.





    hair aby looney tunes clip art. baby looney tunes clip art. Looney Tunes - Tweety
  • Looney Tunes - Tweety



  • jackrabbit
    04-11 12:21 PM
    You must file AC21 letter before your old employer revokes I140. Otherwise, your I485 will be denied. Request your old employer to wait to revoke I140 until you have sent that letter.



    Is this true??

    I thought after 180 days, revocation of I140 by old employer will not affect the pending I485?



    more...


    baby looney tunes clip art. Baby Tunes 8 Vector
  • Baby Tunes 8 Vector



  • horscorp
    02-06 08:29 PM
    Ann,

    Thanks for your response, really appreciate it.

    I read through the memo and found guidance on changing companies while I140 is pending but did not find anything on transferring H1b while Perm is pending.

    I am sure you are referring to the first part of the memo which mentions validity and expiration of LC and Perm should be filed 365 days before the end of 6 years of H1b.

    Hypothetical (and probable) scenario:

    She joins the company in the next three months and applies for Perm before Sep 2010. By Sep 2011, her Perm might have been denied or approved and expired or (small chance of it being approved and not expired) . In first two cases, she cannot use her current Perm and has to rely on new Perm application with new company to extend H1B. Could this petition for extension be rejected because the new Perm was not filed 365 days before end of 6 years? I am looking at worst case scenario and the basis for USCIS to reject the extension.

    Sorry for asking too many questions. Hope you enjoyed 28.5 inches of snow :) we live in the suburbs.

    horscorp



    A new PERM filed before September 2010 will [I]probably[I] support an H1 extension beyond September 2011. There is contrary language in a May 30, 2008 USCIS memo on this issue, but the Vermont Service Center in liaison meetings with AILA has specifically confirmed that as long as the Perm is filed at least 365 days before the start date of the H-1 petition a one year extension is available.





    hot aby looney tunes clip art. baby looney tunes clip art. Halloween-Baby-Looney-Tunes.
  • Halloween-Baby-Looney-Tunes.



  • bo12b
    11-22 05:13 PM
    Hello all,

    My 6 year H1B is ending on May 21, 2009. I am eligible to file for a 3 year extension since my 140 is approved and I485 has been filed in Aug 2007. However, my current job situation is pretty shaky and I could be laid off anytime. I have an EAD but would like to continue my H1 because my priority date is Jan 2007 (EB3 India)...i.e. a long GC wait. I have been told by my current employer's attorney that I can start the process of extension 6 months prior to current H1B expiring.

    But given my job situation, I was thinking of looking for employment with another employer as soon as possible. Will the new employer be able to file for my H1 transfer AND H1 extension at the same time?
    OR
    Will they have to file for a transfer first (valid from date of switching to May 21, 2009), then wait for approval and then file for the 3 year extension??

    I tried looking around for my question but could not find good thread for answer. Please let me know your views and/or point me to a good source for this information.

    Thanks
    Bo12b



    more...


    house aby-looney-tunes-clip-art baby looney tunes clip art. aby looney tunes clip art
  • aby looney tunes clip art



  • belmontboy
    09-21 07:09 PM
    Hi, I am from India and applied for GC under EB2.my priority date is 01-21-2-2007.I filed concurrently I-140 and I-485 in july 2007. got my EAD and using it.EAD is valid for one more year.I-485 is still pending. my wife have filed a case against me in India.The indian court issued non bailable arrest warrent against me. I am not going to India to attend the court proceedings.Now the proceedings and non bailable arrest warrent against me is pending in indian court since 2 years. my indian passport has impounded by ministry of external affairs, India. The interpol in india has sent extradition papers to Interpol, washington D.C. there is no red corner notice issued against me. my questions are:

    1. if My wife informs USCIS that the court proceedings and non bailable warrents are pending against me in Indian court, and my passport was also impounded by gove of india, does the USCIS reject my green card?

    2) as my record is with interpol, washington D.c , when FBI name checks happens, does FBI find my name in interpol data base and inform USCIS about it?

    3) As I applied green card based on my Indian passport, when my passport is under inpounded status , does USCIS consider my passport status to issue gC?.

    Kindly advise me.
    Thanks in advance.

    Are there any cash rewards for catching you? :D





    tattoo house -Baby Looney Tunes baby looney tunes clip art. Baby Looney Tunes Clipart
  • Baby Looney Tunes Clipart



  • arc
    10-25 05:30 PM
    ^bmp^



    more...


    pictures aby looney tunes clip art baby looney tunes clip art. Baby Looney Tunes- Cross
  • Baby Looney Tunes- Cross



  • chitra
    02-26 02:08 PM
    Ok...you are slow...I mean, really slow. I do'nt communicate with this level, so dont bother replying.





    dresses Halloween-Baby-Looney-Tunes. baby looney tunes clip art. Free Vector aby Looney Tunes
  • Free Vector aby Looney Tunes



  • a_yaja
    07-26 09:09 AM
    Bibs:
    To apply for EAD you need the following documents

    1. I-131 EAD Application document
    2. Copy of I-485 receipt notice
    3. 2 colored passport pictures - recent
    4. Cashiers cheque as stated in the form.

    Send all this in and wait. You dont need an attorney to do this. This is really a simple procedure.
    You need to send in I-765 form and not I-131. I think I-131 is the form for advanced parole. Other than the form name, the above looks correct.



    more...


    makeup animated 1990s clip art baby looney tunes clip art. aby-looney-tunes-clip-art
  • aby-looney-tunes-clip-art



  • anilsal
    11-11 10:00 PM
    Very well said. Nancy Pelosi was very assiduous in bringing a resolution on Armenian Genocide that happenned over 100 years ago!! So, she may NOT have time to work on "Current" world matters!

    My post is not intended to lighten the Armenian Genocide event.

    Have you watched "Ararat", the movie? You will understand why the particular issue is important for Armenians. Let us just focus on high skilled legal immigration. :)





    girlfriend Baby Looney Tunes Clipart baby looney tunes clip art. Baby Looney Tunes
  • Baby Looney Tunes



  • reddymjm
    02-10 04:05 PM
    Guys --
    I got 485 Card production order and welcome notice email yesterday . I am assuming that means I got PR . my company has filed for H1 -B extension last week itself . what will happen to that extension , do we need to revoke/withdraw that petition ?
    has anyone being in this situation ?

    Thanks,
    gandalf

    Erase the letters H1B from your memory.





    hairstyles Baby Tunes 8 Vector baby looney tunes clip art. Baby looney tunes Coloring
  • Baby looney tunes Coloring



  • ameryki
    01-10 08:44 PM
    mate long gaps between filing is not an issue at all. save your self some money by filing it yourself. Efile is easiest but keep in mind you will have to go to your nearest immigration office once they send you appt info for your pic to be taken and also your other family members.





    HopefulNomad
    12-19 02:09 PM
    I just called Sen. Cornyn's office.
    A person actually picks up. He will ask you for your zipcode.

    I told him that I'm in support of his SKIL Bill.
    And he says that he will pass it on to the Senator.

    It is this simple. I hope all our members can also just quickly give him a call. It only takes a minute!:)





    pdakwala
    04-29 12:00 AM
    Thanks for your continuous support.

    Who says that we will not succeed in removing the current retrogression.
    Who says that IV can not achieve anything.

    When you do some thing from the heart you can't go wrong. IV members are contributing second, third, fourth and some even fifth time. This shows the confidence level. Keep it up. You all have made us proud immigrants.

    Thanks to all those who have contributed.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment