Friday, June 10, 2011

bachelorette party invitations

images Bachelorette Party Invites bachelorette party invitations. Bachelorette Party
  • Bachelorette Party



  • vin13
    01-09 06:49 PM
    We had a very good conversation with IO. He was sympathetic by mentioning that Green Cards can be a long and expensive proceess
    :)





    wallpaper Bachelorette Party bachelorette party invitations. Bachelorette Party Invitations
  • Bachelorette Party Invitations



  • sathishav
    06-01 09:03 AM
    This is true for most full time positions. I used to work for Wachovia and after merger with Wells Fargo they even withdrew approved I-140s, refused to file responses for perm audits and off course start new GC process. I left after working from them for 5 years. Idea is not to scare you, but just be careful. As someone adviced above, give you best shot in interviews and once you have an offer ask them to confirm in writing that they will process GC in EB2 immediately on joining. Dont join if they dont give you firm assurance. And once you join, start working on this process immediately.

    Can't agree more. That is the issue with large companies. If you have a very, very unique skill set and your Manager is very strong that helps. Even that is out of the window in case of acquisition's/bankruptcies (don't see both happening to Oracle though). They even withdraw H1, if you have filed one after layoff.





    bachelorette party invitations. achelorette party invitations
  • achelorette party invitations



  • praveenuppaluri
    03-11 12:21 PM
    Sheeba, thanks for the link. came to the same conlusion as no other options are available but good to know there is are instructions that say so.

    Indian applicants should check �Does Not Apply� to the prompt for �Full Name in Native Alphabet.�

    refer the website
    VFS (http://www.vfs-usa.co.in/USIndia/applicationformDS160.html)





    2011 Bachelorette Party Invitations bachelorette party invitations. Shaker Bachelorette Party
  • Shaker Bachelorette Party



  • riva2005
    03-20 04:19 PM
    Its coming on the foreground on thursday thru a press conference by Rep Jeff Flake and Rep Luis Gutierrez. Read the breaking news thread from IV core.



    more...


    bachelorette party invitations. party invitation features
  • party invitation features



  • kaisersose
    02-20 11:17 AM
    Dear All..need expert guidance on my situation.

    1) Company A. Approved I-140 and LC for more than 6 months in 2006

    2) Took a Job with Company B. Concurrent filling of New I-140 , 485, EAD, AP (In July 2007), EAD and AP approved > 180 days. But still waiting for I-140..looks like it going to take some time.

    3) Want to change to company �C�in similar area. Can I use AC21? Given that I have approved I-140 from company A, 485 from company B and want to move to company C ?

    I assume answer is No but thought I will get some expert guidance.

    Thanks for your help

    I think the answer is Yes.

    You may be able to do this by replacing the underlying 140 of your 485 application with the older one. It should be possible. Talk to a lawyer.





    bachelorette party invitations. Bachelorette party invitations
  • Bachelorette party invitations



  • sandeepk_c
    06-11 11:37 PM
    One of the posts said that this was for folks on 6th yr and who have PERM in process (Audit in atlanta/chicago). I do fall into this category but this notice (http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/premiumproc_factsheet_i140_061108.pdf) still confuses/concerns me.

    My H1-B expires in 31 Dec'08. The way I understand this bulletin is that Nov 1st 2008, I can file for PPS. But if I get an answer by Nov 20, wouldn't that mean only 40 days to get my H1 extended for another 3 yrs. Too close and I guess my H1-extension should also be PPS. Considering holidays it would be so close to get things in place but $2000 for USCIS.

    Let me know what you guys think of this.

    Considering that this is the first day of this bulletin, I am sure there will be edits and scenarios that USCIS might have to add to the fact sheet. We should check if one of the attorneys can get on a conference call and give us a better idea.

    Another question? If I apply I-140 after my LC approval (hope that comes soon, its been 7 months now), then can I apply for just PPS on Nov1st.



    more...


    bachelorette party invitations. blank-achelorette-party-
  • blank-achelorette-party-



  • Pegasus503
    11-28 12:55 AM
    It could be a soft touch (system) or someone just looked at your 140 - Keep an eye out.

    I understood it to be a part of the 485 processing that they link your 140 to your 485 and this process date stamps the 140 record.





    2010 achelorette party invitations bachelorette party invitations. Bachelorette Party Invites
  • Bachelorette Party Invites



  • immi_seeker
    09-27 11:57 AM
    Hello All, Pardon me if I'm bringing up the question that's already been answered, but couldn't find any answer anywhere in the forum.

    I just received my FP notice today but my wife hasn't received any. I'll wait few more days certainly before calling USCIS, but has anybody come across this situation? We had mailed all the applications together at NSC and have Receipt Notices.

    Does InfoPass come to any help here?

    Please suggest.

    Me and my wife recieved our FP notcies 4 days apart. i would say wait for a week before calling USCIS, but make sure you call before your appt itself. Also you can check with your attorney whether they have recieved the FP notice



    more...


    bachelorette party invitations. achelorette party
  • achelorette party



  • meet
    08-28 10:16 AM
    Hello,

    Just getting tensed, bcos I have cleared some of the interviews but the middle vendor are not ready to provide me with Client Letter which is required for my H1 extension as told my Visa sponsoring Company. The middle vendor will be providing with a Work Order.

    -What are the chances of getting H1 approval without having Client letter?
    -Will work order sufficient document to show INS that the client is requiring me for their project? Or will there be any RFE for it?
    - if there are more that 2 middle layers (e.g. my company -> middle vendor A -> middle vendor B -> Client) , does INS require letter from every layeri.e. from A and B company ?

    Please let me know about it. thanks in advance.

    Meet





    hair Shaker Bachelorette Party bachelorette party invitations. Bachelorette Party Invitation
  • Bachelorette Party Invitation



  • keshtwo
    07-09 05:50 PM
    As long as 2003/2004/2005 folks who have already-filed stay in low numbers it might indicate good PD movement in those years (since numbers wont be used up so soon and USCIS/DOS might have to move dates forward to start pushing out approvals. New people will then file and the usage will climb and dates slow down again).

    If, on the other hand USCIS is sitting on tons of 2003/2004 PD I-485s, then date movement is going to be slow

    gc_chahiye - Is it possible to somehow keep the results of the first poll in the main page? It is the only data we have which comes anywhere near the real data, and it would provide good reference.



    more...


    bachelorette party invitations. Bachelorette Party Invitation
  • Bachelorette Party Invitation



  • meridiani.planum
    03-10 08:21 PM
    Hi,

    I have filed 140/485 for myself and wife as dependant. Unfortunately, there is a RFE on 140 and wife still has not recieved the EAD. I have just realized that my wife's H1 B 6 years will expire in another 4 months.

    What are the options to extend my wife's H1B beyond 6 years as she doesnt have the LC on her name.? I have another 2 years left on my h1b.


    Please adivse.

    Thanks and Regards

    the only way to extend the H1 is to:
    - have an LC >365 days old
    - her I-140 approved

    Without either of those she does not qualify for H1 extensions. Best bet if EAD takes longer than 4 more months (should not, most people have got it within 90 days) and she cannot stop working for a while might be to try and recapture time spent abroad (to fully utilize the 6 years). If you were on vacation or travelling on business, hten all those days spent abroad can be used as additional H1 time. if thats been 4-5 months in ht elast 6 years, it might be worth recapturing...





    hot party invitation features bachelorette party invitations. The achelorette party
  • The achelorette party



  • JazzByTheBay
    09-05 10:43 PM
    all the best jazz..

    Thanks!

    I traveled to India and got back on Monday (9/1/2008), AP expiring on 9/4.

    As expected, I was asked to go to secondary inspection.
    Handed them the passport, I-94 and AP.

    (Saw others handing over wads of paperwork... )

    Got called at the counter (others were being called by officers for interviews in different rooms... ). The only question asked: What's your job. Took less than 15 seconds.

    I was hoping to get the CPO email while I was traveling, but no such luck. Apparently, NSC hasn't kept pace with TSC... :)

    jazz



    more...


    house Free+achelorette+party+ bachelorette party invitations. Sandcastle Invitations by
  • Sandcastle Invitations by



  • vishwak
    08-18 08:29 AM
    Even some Attorney's and Law firm says you can start working once you FedEx document to USCIS or Receipt of FedEx at USCIS. Its always good to wait until you get Receipt number from USICS which is an official document.





    tattoo Bachelorette party invitations bachelorette party invitations. for the achelorette party
  • for the achelorette party



  • gc_on_demand
    12-09 11:04 AM
    Is there any hope for us...

    If it would be there admin must mentioned it on first thread. Well if it passes cloture, then no amendments are allowed. which means dream act will pass by it self. If it fails cloture vote, dream act will not pass...( so no point of adding amendments )

    so to me either dream act will pass as alone or will not.. depends on cloture vote.



    more...


    pictures blank-achelorette-party- bachelorette party invitations. Bachelorette Party
  • Bachelorette Party



  • kumar_77
    06-19 08:43 PM
    will any agent take photos or is there any specified location

    thanks

    kumar





    dresses The achelorette party bachelorette party invitations. Photo Bachelorette Party
  • Photo Bachelorette Party



  • eagerr2i
    08-02 06:00 PM
    My wife collected her's from VFS but they do not give it out the same day either at the consulate or the VFS. The earliest I guess is 3 PM the next day that you can collect it.



    more...


    makeup achelorette party bachelorette party invitations. Free+achelorette+party+
  • Free+achelorette+party+



  • a_yaja
    07-25 05:26 PM
    Thanks for the reply. It says on the document itself that the petitioner should keep the upper portion of the notice and give the lower portion to the worker.

    Does anyone know the procedure to get the duplicate and how long it takes?
    I just took a look at my 797A and you are correct - it says that the petitioner can keep the above portion. Sorry for my remarks about the employer.
    However, all my employers have always given me the entire document and they have kept only a copy with them.





    girlfriend for the achelorette party bachelorette party invitations. the lovely invitation.
  • the lovely invitation.



  • sanjay
    04-07 10:20 AM
    Is this something common?. I did not get any emails after that. Following is the relevant part of the email....

    "Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Card production ordered.

    On April 3, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

    What else do you want Bro. Give 30 days time to USCIS to send your card. we, most of us, would me more satisfied just to see the magical words - Current Status: Card production ordered in our case status.

    Regarding holding card in physically, have to wait some time. Which should not be more taxing than waiting to see the magical words.





    hairstyles Bachelorette Party Invitation bachelorette party invitations. Basics Bachelorette Party
  • Basics Bachelorette Party



  • n_2006
    06-20 02:30 PM
    As you are joining employer to file 485 negotiate so that you can file on your own. Get all the documents you needed and then join that company. Coz he can make good money over these 6 months there is no reason for him to refuse.

    Please admin I need help here. I am leaving my best job and going back to join worst desi employer just to file for 485. But I am scared to death what if he denies to file my 485? what are the documents needed if he denies?
    Otherwise I will be from nowhere .





    noone2day78
    07-19 08:58 AM
    Read my posts on this subject in the archives and do not start new threads on the same topic. It helps keeping information in one place.
    Hi Pappu,

    I joined this forum in beginning of July and really have benefited big time with the wealth of information here...Hats of to you all for all the great work and recent accomplishments.

    I have a question, that I haven't yet found an answer to...was wondering if you could help me out here...

    If dependant is already on h1b (applied 485 through spouse as primary) and switches to ead, can the dependant get back to h1b incase primary applicants 485 is rejected / held up for a long time?





    Dhundhun
    06-05 09:09 PM
    For H4:

    USCIS does not give any document stating the fact that AOS is pending. Although EAD is not required to be present in USA, if H4 is not there, only EAD is proof of valid stay.

    So if SSN is not there or DL (or state ID) is expired then you need EAD - EAD renewal is up to you.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment