Sunday, June 26, 2011

battlefield 2 wallpaper

images bad wallpaper. ad company battlefield 2 wallpaper. 32 Battlefield Bad Company 2
  • 32 Battlefield Bad Company 2



  • jsb
    02-11 10:28 AM
    i lostmy legal in 2002 (b2). during 2003 i won gc lottery . we did al paper work till last step.my lawyer toll me dont go couse deportation. In 2005 my employer apply gc for me (em3) In April 2006 I-140 aproved.now we waiting for priority date..
    My question to you .. my lottery case priority date can be use for my eb3 case?
    If you won a GC lottery, which many of us didn't, what is the problem. Didn't GC lottery supposed to get you a GC? Why did you need your employer to sponsor you again if you already won a GC lottery? We are puzzled.





    wallpaper 32 Battlefield Bad Company 2 battlefield 2 wallpaper. Battlefield 2 icon pack by
  • Battlefield 2 icon pack by



  • conchshell
    08-15 02:11 PM
    enjoy the green ...





    battlefield 2 wallpaper. Bad Company 2 Wallpaper
  • Bad Company 2 Wallpaper



  • appusheth
    03-19 12:21 PM
    No. The check was with the new fee but dated 2005. As per law, checks dated older than 6 months are VOID.





    2011 Battlefield 2 icon pack by battlefield 2 wallpaper. Battlefield 2
  • Battlefield 2



  • chanduv23
    05-08 10:24 AM
    There are situations when a h1b transfer or extension is granted but the approval notice does not have a i 94 atttachment that adjusts your extension to stay till the end of your petition date. In such a situation, the benificiary has to go to his home country for stamping and then come back.

    The best thing you can do in your case is to approach murthy's firm and get a paid consultation.



    more...


    battlefield 2 wallpaper. attlefield 2 wallpaper.
  • attlefield 2 wallpaper.



  • wellwishergc
    01-03 08:28 AM
    Contributed 20$ this month; will be making a monthly contribution of 20$ until the SKIL Bill or CIR bill is passed

    My contribution is on way too.
    Confirmation no:5YP659022V963134M





    battlefield 2 wallpaper. Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
  • Battlefield 2: Modern Combat



  • eagerr2i
    08-30 01:03 PM
    A clarification to the questions raised, you may book a ticket for a friend or a relative using your airlines miles. I have done that for some of my relatives and friends on a few instances in the recent past. Hence, there is no need to transfer miles to the individual traveling.

    You may not sell the miles in any form.



    more...


    battlefield 2 wallpaper. 2.Battlefield: Bad Company 2
  • 2.Battlefield: Bad Company 2



  • americandesi
    10-26 02:29 AM
    You're right. Something got busted for sure. Admin, please look into this.





    2010 Bad Company 2 Wallpaper battlefield 2 wallpaper. bad wallpaper. ad company
  • bad wallpaper. ad company



  • perm2gc
    07-27 03:11 PM
    Hello Gurus,
    I am a first timer posting in this fantastic forum.
    I am in a very confusing situation wherein I need your help

    EB2 priority date: April 2007
    I 140 approved.
    I 94 expired in August 2010

    So, I applied for 7th year H-1B extension in February and I got a RFE with the query to prove that I am working at the client's place.
    I submitted all the documents except for the client's letter. Yesterday, I got a denial mail for which I dont know the exact reason.
    I am presuming its related to the client's letter.
    My lawyer said that we can open a MTR within 30 days.

    What are the options and todo list I have?
    1. I have a very good rapport with the client and I can get the client's letter.
    If I get it, how long will it take to approve my case?

    2. I am still working. Is it legal if I work as long as the appication is being processed.
    3. Once I get my EAD, will it matter if H-1B gets rejected?

    Please help me!

    1. MTR process takes one year.
    2.If you have EAD you can work,otherwise you cannot work.
    3.No unless your spouse also has no EAD.



    more...


    battlefield 2 wallpaper. Battlefield wallpaper.
  • Battlefield wallpaper.



  • Hassan11
    03-26 11:53 AM
    no, it is not the same position. the two positins have 2 different classifications and requirements. the first position (I have LC certified for) is a financial analyst which requires a bachelor degree. the second position is a senior financial analyst (for which LC was denied) which requires a masters degree and it is supervisory position. I asked my employer to request masters + 2 years experience for the senior position but lawyer said that my experience was acquired while working for the employer (while I was working as a financial analyst) so that experience can not count toward the senior position. this was a genuine promotion and not just to apply for EB2.

    any feedback is appreciated.


    There is a little chance to overcome this issue. Because of promotion in same occupation classification, one can not upgrade the education requirement to Master degree, if the same occupation required Bachelors degree in junior level. If your employer requested more experience (rather than education), probabaly they may approve the second LC, as it is geneune for asking more experience for senor level.

    Now DOL and USCIS is tightening the requirement as everyone is shooting for higher requirement to apply in EB2.





    hair Battlefield 2 battlefield 2 wallpaper. Battlefield 2 Wallpapers
  • Battlefield 2 Wallpapers



  • peer123
    04-03 08:00 PM
    I am sorry m friend, I can understand, if I can console you in any way, I lost couple of offers like this already, I have confirmed with my potential employer he seem to understand the process about EAD and said it should just work fine.
    hopefully it will work out...



    more...


    battlefield 2 wallpaper. Bad Company Wallpaper 2
  • Bad Company Wallpaper 2



  • japs19
    01-07 02:57 PM
    thanks for the reply but I agree my h1 stamp is expired but h1 is valid till 2009

    As long as you work for the same employer with same title and job location, you don't need H-1 stamped. If you have a valid approval (I-797) you can enter the country on H-1 and not worry about AP or EAD. But just to answer your question, if you use AP to enter...you won't need to use EAD. If you do use EAD then you are out of H-1 status. AP will let you keep H-1 status.

    I am not a lawyer so it would be best to consult one.





    hot attlefield 2 wallpaper. battlefield 2 wallpaper. Battlefield 2 Wallpaper
  • Battlefield 2 Wallpaper



  • gc_kaavaali
    08-03 10:24 PM
    Yes...i am july 2nd filer...still waiting. PD March 2005



    more...


    house 60%. Battlefield battlefield 2 wallpaper. Battlefield-2-wallpaper-04
  • Battlefield-2-wallpaper-04



  • jsb
    01-26 09:41 AM
    If I check my case online I see following

    On July 24, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail ...

    On Receipt Notice I-797C -Notice of Action I see following

    Received Date : June 25, 2007
    Notice Date : July 25, 2007

    I dont know why online case status says that "On July 24, 2007, we received ...."

    Do anyone of you see such date mismatch.

    Thanks,

    Yes, this is very common. See my post of 01/23/2009 above. In my case, and many others, this difference is of several months (RD is July 2,'07, but online RD is Oct 11,'07, which made me down in the list for processing sequence by 1000's of cases)





    tattoo Battlefield 2: Modern Combat battlefield 2 wallpaper. attlefield-bad-company-2-
  • attlefield-bad-company-2-



  • Munna Bhai
    12-14 09:42 AM
    Munnabhai,

    I have recevied I-140 RFE on all of the above u mentioned 1,2,3. i have 3 years degree.Labour doesnt match with edu.i am hpoing to get reject :).thats what attorney saying.

    If you are serious..then be careful and prepare yourself to transfer H1b and start GC fresh.



    more...


    pictures 2.Battlefield: Bad Company 2 battlefield 2 wallpaper. Battlefield: Bad Company 2
  • Battlefield: Bad Company 2



  • shahsahil
    04-17 02:46 PM
    Filed Feb 22/06 got approved on March 7/06

    I heard that people who ported their Old Priority date are taking that long a time as yours. Is your a fresh application or did it used Older Priority Date.

    Else you may be a victim of IT issues they had initially with perm.

    Anyway, There is a long wait now for filing concurrent 140/485..

    It is a fresh application.





    dresses Battlefield 2 Wallpaper battlefield 2 wallpaper. wallpaper BF2 project reality
  • wallpaper BF2 project reality



  • nissan_1
    03-31 11:51 AM
    What happens if your previous employer cancel the approved I140 before the new company files the for I140. I think you need at least 7-8 months to get Labor approved. I am pretty sure by that time, the old employer will cancel the approved I140. I am taking about big Consulting companies here where you can not negotiate to keep the I140 open after you resign.

    Thanks in advance

    Dear Attorney,
    Thanks alot for taking your valuable time suggesting us on this issue.
    I appreciate your help.

    This information is very much helpful.



    more...


    makeup Battlefield wallpaper. battlefield 2 wallpaper. 60%. Battlefield
  • 60%. Battlefield



  • absaarkhan
    01-18 10:33 AM
    All,
    I have a very GOOD update on
    "IS H1B TRANSFER POSSIBLE AFTER ENTERING US ON ADVANCE PAROLE"

    I posted this question On Rajiv Khanna's website on
    The question is on the Jan 17th conference Questions list.
    He answered my question.

    According to him even after you enter on AP, u can still work for the same employer on H1B, and he also confirmed that we can do a H1B transfer even after using AP, NO NEED TO GO OUT OF USA FOR H1B STAMPING.

    This is a very good info for me i was trying to get this info for a while now.

    Hope this will be useful to atleast some of us.





    girlfriend attlefield-bad-company-2- battlefield 2 wallpaper. Battlefield 2 Modern Combat
  • Battlefield 2 Modern Combat



  • rajuram
    06-19 09:52 PM
    Ask your lawyer, but I do not think you can get a visa just on the basis of H1 extension receipt.

    You should apply for travel documents (advance parole) with 485. This will allow you to travel without the need to get a new visa stamp.


    I am not sure I understand your comments. Can you elaborate on the risks and required travel documents?





    hairstyles Bad Company Wallpaper 2 battlefield 2 wallpaper. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 CD
  • Battlefield: Bad Company 2 CD



  • gc_check
    01-17 08:21 AM
    Refer to the below url for more details.
    http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=96287,00.html#apply

    Couple of years back, it was simple.. You just walk to the local IRS office and fill in a W-7 with proper ID, you are done. This has changed now. You can apply for a ITIN (W7) for H4, only when you file your tax returns. You complete the Form W-7 and file it along with your tax return, The W7 is processed first and then the taxes.





    abandookwala63
    10-26 04:50 PM
    guys can someone please let me know what is meant by lud.

    my fringerprinting was done 2 days ago and received ead no ap yet.

    i have seen posts saying online status of i485 been adjusted to lud after
    finger printing done.i donot see any changes online for i485 after finger printing.

    i highly appreciate if someone let me know what is lud

    Online computer message shows EAD oh me and my spouse was mailed on 24th september but till date as on 24th october i hace not received it. i call the USCIS and the second level officer told me cannot mail u another one til me get in returned mail or go and inquire with the postoffice. Post office doea not have any pending mail for our address. USCIS says cannot send a duplicate one. donot know what to do.???? any suggestions.





    RandyK
    10-01 07:00 PM
    What is the status of this bill ? Anyone?

    Is Sen Cornyn's amendment to this bill still considered ?

    Nothing about this bill has comeup during the last few days.......



    No comments:

    Post a Comment