Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bentley Mulsanne 2011

images the 2011 Bentley Mulsanne. Bentley Mulsanne 2011. 2011 Bentley Mulsanne
  • 2011 Bentley Mulsanne



  • jnraajan
    03-29 04:13 PM
    hi Munna,
    thanks for your reply. you said no effect on your GC. but once I-140 with drawn then how can USCIS process 485? can you please eloborate.

    Usually in that instance, you should receive a NOID from the USCIS. It goes to your lawyer. Which is why, if you are absolutely sure that your employer will revoke the I-140, it is better to file for AC21 with your own lawyer.(Not the company lawyer). In such a case, even if USCIS sends a notice to deny, it will reach your lawyer rather than the company's lawyer





    wallpaper 2011 Bentley Mulsanne Bentley Mulsanne 2011. 2011 Bentley Mulsanne: Arnage
  • 2011 Bentley Mulsanne: Arnage



  • Joey Foley
    May 16th, 2005, 07:58 PM
    So far, I think I'm going to pick four to send in.
    Man, I wish that dust of dirt or whatever it is wasn't on there.

    I might give it a other try.:confused:





    Bentley Mulsanne 2011. 2011 Bentley Mulsanne from
  • 2011 Bentley Mulsanne from



  • Sachin_Stock
    07-31 02:50 PM
    Sorry but you guys seem to forget the fact that there were very few 2001, 2002 filers.

    I dont know about 2003.





    2011 2011 Bentley Mulsanne: Arnage Bentley Mulsanne 2011. 2011 Bentley Mulsanne photo
  • 2011 Bentley Mulsanne photo



  • JunRN
    05-16 02:55 PM
    My friend is in the I-140 stage of green card processing
    She needs to choose between Counselor Processing or I485

    Which one is better Counselor Processing or I485 ?

    Your feedback is greatly appreciated

    It is easier to convert from Consular Processing to Adjustment of Status (i-485) than the other way around. So, she can choose Consular Processing for now if PD is not current and then, once PD becomes current and she's still here in US, she can submit I-485.



    more...


    Bentley Mulsanne 2011. 2011 Bentley Mulsanne Static
  • 2011 Bentley Mulsanne Static



  • rbharol
    09-20 12:24 PM
    Can a person who is on H1B visa engage in an internet business (and receive income from it) from home ? I do know a couple of people who used to do that.

    Thanks in advance for your answer.

    Answer from my Lawyer is No.

    I tried to commercialize my website which you see in my signature. Plan was to sell
    the consulting services and sell gem stones. I am on H1B and Lawyer said do not do it.





    Bentley Mulsanne 2011. 2011 bentley mulsanne price
  • 2011 bentley mulsanne price



  • rockyrock
    07-28 09:53 AM
    My thinking is that this mad rush of dates being current, should not have much effect on the retrogression in Oct 07, because either way most of us will get green cards only after date becomes current....granted we'll get EAD and AP.....Since last retrogression for EB-2 was April 04, my guess is going to be somewhere like Jan 04.........Please share ur thoughts....



    more...


    Bentley Mulsanne 2011. 2011 Bentley Mulsanne
  • 2011 Bentley Mulsanne



  • CHHAYA
    04-20 07:08 AM
    I filed paper EAD renewal to TSC. TSC received application on 4/14/11 but my check is not cashed yet. How long they take to deposit the check and issue the receipt notice?





    2010 2011 Bentley Mulsanne from Bentley Mulsanne 2011. the 2011 Bentley Mulsanne.
  • the 2011 Bentley Mulsanne.



  • panini
    06-18 04:45 PM
    I totally agree!

    Why would you divide employment based immigration in to ROW vs non-ROW? Do you think folks from ROW don't deserve any relief? This is the kind of mentality which divides this small community of EB immigrants. This community is extremely small as it is in grand scheme of things so please don't try to divide it any further and make this community so small that it becomes irrelevant. Just a piece of advise.



    more...


    Bentley Mulsanne 2011. 2011 Bentley Mulsanne.
  • 2011 Bentley Mulsanne.



  • bestia
    08-08 09:08 PM
    ...you can also consider getting married :) which will open up more options for you

    ... as well as closing down many other... ;)





    hair 2011 Bentley Mulsanne photo Bentley Mulsanne 2011. 2011 Bentley Mulsanne
  • 2011 Bentley Mulsanne



  • ghost
    02-07 10:28 AM
    they are talking about statistics on legal immigration backlogs and suggesting that they be cleared....aligned with IV goals



    more...


    Bentley Mulsanne 2011. 2011 Bentley Mulsanne: It#39;s
  • 2011 Bentley Mulsanne: It#39;s



  • atul555
    05-07 01:14 PM
    Me and my wife also have LUD on 04/23/2009. And my priority date is Nov 2004
    I think based on the information on other threads its usually normal nothing
    can be derived of that LUD.
    Wow, it seems a theme is developing here. I also had a soft Lud yesterday, and I am in 04 priority date, like so many of you here. It's possible they are looking at the cases pending more than 4-5 years old.





    hot 2011 Bentley Mulsanne Static Bentley Mulsanne 2011. 2011 Bentley was the
  • 2011 Bentley was the



  • whiz
    11-19 06:14 PM
    Depends on a lot of factors. My Sister in law, who in 24 yrs, working in India (for less than a year) and applied for Visitors visa and got it. There could be several factors that helped her.

    1. She is coming for her sister's graduation.
    2. She went for VISA stamping with her parents. (not sure if helped but I think it did)
    3. She is non-IT and had her paychecks.
    4 Consulate?? (she went to Hyderabad consulate).

    My advice. There is luck factor. Get your documentation right and hope for the best.



    more...


    house 2011 NEW BENTLEY MULSANNE Bentley Mulsanne 2011. The all-new Bentley Mulsanne,
  • The all-new Bentley Mulsanne,



  • bluekayal
    08-20 02:24 PM
    I've tried several times recently to check my status at TSC. Each time I get the same reply, " We do not do status checks any more. Please contact National Customer Service, and do a referral and open a Service Request."
    I'd love to know how others are tackling this new obstacle!





    tattoo 2011 bentley mulsanne price Bentley Mulsanne 2011. The 2011 Bentley Mulsanne
  • The 2011 Bentley Mulsanne



  • rani77
    02-02 09:25 AM
    Its been over 3 weeks since my wife have H4 interview and the passport is still under "admin processing". This week her AP came and I have mailed it to her and now we want to get the passport back and travel on AP.

    Now if anyone knows or done the process of getting the passport back from Delhi Consulate, can they please explain?

    Thx

    She cant use her AP to reenter as her AP was approved when she was out of the country. So no use getting the passport back , the processof getting her passport back is wiritng to them that you are withdrawing your visa application but i would suggest not to do that as in your case AP would not her help for re enry.



    more...


    pictures 2011 Bentley Mulsanne Bentley Mulsanne 2011. 2011 Bentley Mulsanne Rear
  • 2011 Bentley Mulsanne Rear



  • pressman
    January 5th, 2005, 04:55 AM
    Rob - this is superb street journalism - the selective colouring adds to the impact. Nice job.
    Pete





    dresses 2011 Bentley was the Bentley Mulsanne 2011. entley mulsanne
  • entley mulsanne



  • snowshoe
    12-18 08:53 AM
    Raj,

    Thanks for your reply, even I have heard the same from some sources. But there are others who recommended getting a tourist visa since I am not going there for H1-B stamping. Hence going to the Mexican Consulate in New York tomorrow.

    Can you please let me know:
    - which Mexican consulate did you get your Mexican tourist visa?
    - did you take an appointment before going to the consulate?
    - what documents did they look at (they list quite a few on http://www.consulmexny.org/eng/english.html, just want to know which ones they really asked for)
    - did you get your passports back the same day? Did you wait for the stamping or they asked you to come later in the evening.


    Thanks again.

    Buddy

    When I took VISA and entered into Mexico and asked Mexican Immigration Officer please stamp my passport as I entered in Mexico, but he said if you are in Mexico for less than 72 hours then you don't need to take VISA or special permission if your stay is going to more than 72 hours then you need to take visiting VISA...I took it because I was going with my entire family...but I knew my collegues went to Mexico for stamping..without taking any Mexico VISA..hope this helps..if you need any additional info please let me know.

    Thanks
    Raj



    more...


    makeup 2011 Bentley Mulsanne. Bentley Mulsanne 2011. 2011 NEW BENTLEY MULSANNE
  • 2011 NEW BENTLEY MULSANNE



  • GCHope2011
    08-10 02:17 PM
    I recently heard that the new immigration bill is finally going to be passed in Oct 2010. The highlights would be mainly to use all the green cards alloted irrespective of any country. And to support this bill they will receive all the 485 applications irrespective of the PD. Can anyone confirm if this is accurate info.

    Thanks.
    It will be better if you could mention your sources. Otherwise, it is just speculation and wishful thinking.





    girlfriend The 2011 Bentley Mulsanne Bentley Mulsanne 2011. Bentley Mulsanne 2011 cars
  • Bentley Mulsanne 2011 cars



  • vrbest
    03-23 10:55 AM
    I did first time AP early Feb.. I just put in a date in May and got the AP in 3 weeks (though my online status still shows received and pending).. Document listed by godspeed is what I also sent. hope this helps!

    Could someone tell me please.....I'm filling the application for advance parole the first time......what should I write where it is written: " Date of intended departure"...if I dont know exactly when I'm leaving....should I write a date or should I write " I dont know yet?"

    And also I read that the documents required are 2 photos, I-485 receipt notice, I-140 approval notice.....is that right? or what other documents do I need?

    I would highly appreciate your help!
    Thnaks in advance!





    hairstyles 2011 Bentley Mulsanne: It#39;s Bentley Mulsanne 2011. 2011 Grand Bentley Mulsanne
  • 2011 Grand Bentley Mulsanne



  • Ramba
    05-22 12:22 PM
    Filing 485 after june 10 may not help much. Because, state deprtment will move the date based on number of 485 approval (already filed before retrogression) by june first week, not by number of new 485s recived by june first week.

    However, it is a good idea. Perhaps this time they may moniter the number of 485 recived on or before june 10. Unlike H1B, one can submit the new 485 on or before june 30. No need to rush.





    nlssubbu
    01-10 01:29 PM
    My wife's H1 is valid until 2009. We have to travel to Canada very soon and she will return on AP (EAD approved). Can she continue on H1 for the sponsoring company as it is or any amendment/filing has to be done to regain the H1 status. I dont want her to switch to EAD (just in case things go wrong down the lane)
    I read a couple of conflicting articles on this. From this link i interpret that one can continue on H1 after entering US on AP
    http://www.murthy.com/news/UDnewins.html
    "An H-1 or L-1 holder who travels out of the United States, and returns on advance parole, is authorized to continue working for the H-1 or L-1 employer. He/she would not be required to obtain an EAD to work for this same employer, within the validity dates of the H-1 or L-1 petition approval."

    Can some one please throw some light.

    Thanks

    She can continue to work with the same employer on H1 without any issue. I did traveled back thrice using AP and renewed by H1 with the same employer twice without any issues. Though I have my H1 valid till 2010, it is invalid after my GC approval :(.

    Thanks





    freddyCR
    January 5th, 2005, 04:03 PM
    Fantastic shot, Freddy.......You have come into this forum with both guns-a-blazin' and your work is quite creative.

    OH.....can you get me a diet-Pepsi????
    Aw..:o Thanks, buddy. I've been in other forums, and I quite like this one, 'cause people are not afraid of saying what they think... that's the only way to improve



    No comments:

    Post a Comment