Friday, June 24, 2011

bieber on beach

images ieber gomez each hug Justin bieber on beach. ieber israel each.
  • ieber israel each.



  • gc_chahiye
    11-27 01:47 PM
    Rajen,
    Thanks for your advice. He does not want to come to US for job as he left US for good.the consulting firm told him that they have applied for his substitution and brought him back here. So I am a little concerned to know if there is any other way of Labor substitution.
    Consulting company lawyer says they filed it prior to July 15.
    Thank you

    If they filed it before July 15th, then yes its possible that they are telling the truth, as its only been banned from that date onwards. Expect a lot of scrutiny of the case (it got banned because of lots of fraud related to it).

    Typically LC is substituted at I-140 stage by requesting the USCIS, however substitution can also be done at LC stage by requesting DOL.

    Whats the status of the LC now? Why has the I-140 not been filed?





    wallpaper ieber israel each. bieber on beach. ieber israel each. hair
  • ieber israel each. hair



  • Libra
    09-15 10:39 PM
    I dont like selfish, coward, lazy people be my friends. Who can't stand up for thier families what can they for me.........





    bieber on beach. Bieber In Beach – They#39;re
  • Bieber In Beach – They#39;re



  • indyanguy
    04-19 11:27 PM
    bump





    2011 ieber israel each. hair bieber on beach. justin ieber bulge each.
  • justin ieber bulge each.



  • natrajs
    03-13 10:17 AM
    Received a mail for myself and my wife. welcome to USA. But no email from CRIS.
    :):):):):):)

    Congrats and Best Wishes , After a Long wait !!



    more...


    bieber on beach. Justin Bieber blue each towel
  • Justin Bieber blue each towel



  • Siboo
    07-27 04:12 PM
    Can someone go fr 2 jobs after EAD approval( i will use my EAD). Is is required that the job description of these jobs has to be same as filed in the application ? appreciate your help


    I think you need seperate EADs for each jobs. 2 jobs means 2 EADs..:confused:

    Common, You can do any number of jobs with ONE EAD. If you don't invoke AC 21, then why are you worrying about Job Description???





    bieber on beach. Justin Bieber: Palm Beach Boy
  • Justin Bieber: Palm Beach Boy



  • genscn
    10-02 12:42 PM
    When you leave US, your I-94 attached to your passport (Old One) will be taken and once you re-enter, another I-94 (with same number as on your I-94 issued with your H-1B approval) will be issued and attached to your passport.


    Hi,

    What exactly is the deal with the 2 I-94s? We get one with the H1-approval and one when we enter/re-enter the country. Now when we leave the country they automatically take then I-94 attached to the passport. What happens to the I-94 with the H1B approval. Are we supposed to give that away as well? I have left and entered the country 2-3 times but never surrendered the I-94 attached to the h1B.

    Can someone please let us know how this I-94 surrendering and numbering works?



    more...


    bieber on beach. Justin Bieber Teen singing
  • Justin Bieber Teen singing



  • punjabi77
    08-07 10:10 PM
    I have filed for my EAD and 485 in july 2007. I have not got my EAD due to Name check (dont know why they cannot issue EAD bcos of name check).
    Well in my case USCIS did not give me any information.
    So i had to call the senator office. Their office contacted the TSC, and got the information that my case is pending Name check.
    Now i know my case is pending name check, whenever i call USCIS, they submit a request to provide me an update and ask me to call after 1 month, 2 months and like that.
    So i have stopped calling USCIS and directly call the Senator office.
    Infopass does not show any appointment dates in Altanta region. So i am relying on the Senator office.
    So may be you can try calling the Senator office and ask them to followup with your case.





    2010 Bieber In Beach – They#39;re bieber on beach. ieber gomez each hug Justin
  • ieber gomez each hug Justin



  • manja
    06-29 04:17 PM
    Thank you all for your help/suggestions. I'll try to add my wife in my employer plan, may be with lower premium and higher deductible for now. Also there is this insurance I found called 'HTH global citizen' that covers pregnancy after 12 months.



    more...


    bieber on beach. and Justin Bieber having
  • and Justin Bieber having



  • techie.dude
    03-16 03:14 PM
    Need your opinion on this.. filed for I-485 on EB2 in July 07. I am the primary applicant. I have been married since May '04. Need to apply for a divorce. My wife, a derivative in my application, is holding up the process as it may affect her chances of getting a GC without any sweat. She has an parallel GC process running solely in her name, which I believe hasnt cleared PERM yet (some sort of audit). She is on H1B, extendable for another 3 years, and has EAD from my GC application. Will there be any implications on her application if the divorce goes through? And also, can I out of spite do anything to get her derivative application out of the queue :rolleyes: ?





    hair justin ieber bulge each. bieber on beach. justin ieber selena gomez each. Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
  • justin ieber selena gomez each. Justin Bieber Selena Gomez



  • thomachan72
    09-07 09:46 AM
    Just as under the Indian constitution under the Income tax act all citizens whether residing inside the country or not are treated equally. the Govt will be acting against the law and infringing upon basic rights if they create different tax structures based upon place of residence for citizens. For eg:- interest on bank deposits is income generated within the country and for that there is a compulsory TDS in case of NRIs. This is a provision to prevent people from repatriating income without paying due taxes as it becomes the responsibility of the bank to collect the tax. Now as any citizen an NRI has the right to any exemptions / deductions and can claim back excess tax that was deducted when he/she files the income tax.
    I wouldn't be worried about this article unless your personal chartered accountant in India tells you something. You cannot be taxed differently from any other citizen. Let me ask you one thing; Dont you as a citizen have the right to vote irrespective of where you stay? similarly your rights dont change if you stay abroad or work abroad. Infact the govt of many states rely heavily on foreign repatriation particularly from the gulf countries.
    There is going to be a HUGE HUGE aproar if something silly like this were to happen. Its like saying, "NRIs have to pay more at the Indian gas stations because the tax is higher for them"
    Dont worry be happy it is a false article written by somebody who apparently has not understood really what he/she read.



    more...


    bieber on beach. ieber gomez each maze
  • ieber gomez each maze



  • PlainSpeak
    04-07 02:03 PM
    Please stop this discussion about US university and Indian university or for that matter about octopus

    This thread is about Retrogression, priority dates and Visa bulletins so if someone has seen the May 2011 VB lets talk about it





    hot Justin Bieber blue each towel bieber on beach. May 27, 2011. Justin
  • May 27, 2011. Justin



  • Munna Bhai
    01-09 03:42 PM
    Hello,

    Please share your RFEs!! What was the reason and how you handled it. That will be great input.

    -M



    more...


    house 6 Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez Hawaii Beach Pictures May 26, 2011 2011 bieber on beach. of Bieber on an Australian
  • of Bieber on an Australian



  • anilsal
    01-20 08:59 PM
    you can get your pp renewed within 10 days in India as long as you have things like voters ID card, Indian DL etc.

    If this is possible, you can get it in India.





    tattoo Justin Bieber: Palm Beach Boy bieber on beach. justin ieber on each.
  • justin ieber on each.



  • needGCcool
    08-29 07:53 PM
    Its very ambiguous.....on one hand they say:
    and then they also say:

    So we cannot call the USCIS even if the RD is July 2. :confused::confused::confused:

    Yes, we cannot call them till processing date > received date + 30 days!



    more...


    pictures Justin Bieber Teen singing bieber on beach. and justin ieber on each
  • and justin ieber on each



  • tammigaw
    02-14 05:10 AM
    First i would like to thank all of them for providing me invaluable responses and support.


    Since i work as a independent contractor i am not sure if i can complain to DOL.

    I greatly appreciate if any one who went through this process can provide me a referral to a reasonable lawyer based in NJ in terms of fee and services .


    Thanks a lot and god bless you all.





    dresses May 27, 2011. Justin bieber on beach. and justin ieber on each
  • and justin ieber on each



  • H1B-GC
    05-27 08:30 AM
    As long as a person is meek and weak, that's what we get - Nothing. With AOS pending, every person in most states are bound to get 1 year renewal..Period. Be forceful but polite in expressing it. Take it to the next level - Supervisor.Ask what they mean or definition of "old I-485". Tell them you are Paying all Taxes (Federal, state, Social, Medicare.... ).

    By the time you come hear, mostly probably, the agent might have approved a 1 year Renewal.

    Seems FAIR is slowly creeping into DMV also.



    more...


    makeup and Justin Bieber having bieber on beach. 6 Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez Hawaii Beach Pictures May 26, 2011 2011
  • 6 Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez Hawaii Beach Pictures May 26, 2011 2011



  • aj1234567
    11-21 05:52 PM
    hi-
    What will happen if 140 still penidng agter passed 6months 485 recipt date,can i cahnge the jobs in this situtation also

    Thanks
    Aj





    girlfriend justin ieber on each. bieber on beach. Bieber Surfing Beach
  • Bieber Surfing Beach



  • wleebrown
    November 14th, 2007, 07:26 AM
    Keith,

    My sensors always seem to be dust magnets ... probably because I shoot with mostly primes and switch lenses a lot outdoors and in places that the lens just probably shouldn't be off the camera.

    The site Mats recommends looks like it might have some good instructions, but the best advice I've been given was buy a Rocket blower (it's just a big bulb type blower that's shaped like a rocket for about $20). Most of the time 3 or 4 blasts of air with the rocket blower does the trick. (Never use canned air by the way.) And be careful how far you insert the end of the blower into your camera once the mirror is locked.

    Shortly after buying a new 30D I got a little overzealous and smeared the end of the blower across the sensor. After pulling my heart back out of my feet, because I was certain I'd destroyed my new camera, and reading several sites like the one above, I violated all the rules and used standard cotton swabs my wife had in the bathroom (because it was the weekend and I live in the country where camera stores and medical supply shops are not close by or open) and I was able to easily clean the smear I had created across the sensor. The only problem I've had since was more dust.

    It's kind of scary the first time, but in reality it is not brain surgery. If you use due care and the right kinds of material, you should have no problem removing the dust yourself. At $75 a cleaning, if I took my camera in every time I had a little dust I would have to give quit shooting.

    Blessings,
    Lee





    hairstyles ieber gomez each maze bieber on beach. justin ieber on each.
  • justin ieber on each.



  • snowshoe
    01-01 09:00 AM
    I just returned from my 4 days cruise with a stop at Calica, Mexico. Here is my experience with the Customs and Border Patrol officer at the Port of Miami:

    I told him that we had applied for green card and handed him the original AP approval notices. He went through our passports to look at our visa stamps. He pointed out that the Visa stamps in our passports had expired, he asked me if I still work with the same company, I answered "Yes" and handed him our new H1 extension approval notices. He looked at the documents (guess looked at name and validity dates) and then took all the documents to another officer.

    After returning to his desk he justed entered some data into their system (I think our passport numbers) and told us we were good to go. He did not take our AP notices and did not issue new I-94.

    (while embarkation the Carnival staff had looked at our AP notices and hence had not asked for our old I-94s).

    I wish all of us a very happy new year.





    Nole2007
    10-02 03:45 PM
    I got the recipt notices in mail. When I check the status online i get "validation error" message. Dont understand why the system is not pulling my application details for 485, EAD and AP. Mine is NSC and recipt notice starts with LIN:mad:





    renupond
    10-04 10:46 PM
    No I am not related to eadguru.
    I simply need this info for my spouse.

    Thanks



    No comments:

    Post a Comment