Thursday, June 16, 2011

Birthday Cake 9 Year Old

images It was my first fondant cake Birthday Cake 9 Year Old. 80 Year Old Birthday Cake BBQ
  • 80 Year Old Birthday Cake BBQ



  • needgc1712
    06-03 05:36 PM
    Hi All,
    My company applied 485 and h1b. I am in AOS status and having EAD. My company laid off me on March and they are not revoke my h1b and 140(they may hire me back once get new job). Mean time shall i work hourly job and get around $1200 per month with same job description with using my EAD(new company will run payroll and W2). Also i am keep looking permanent full time job with my higher salary.

    For the hourly job they asking to fill I-9(employment eligibility verification will inform USCIS). On that form asking my A# with EAD expiration date.

    Is there a chance USCIS will know my hourly job?. My concern - this hourly job will create a problem for my GC process (chance to get REF) because rate is low

    Please give me your valuable suggestion

    Thanks





    wallpaper 80 Year Old Birthday Cake BBQ Birthday Cake 9 Year Old. Birthday Party Ideas for a 9
  • Birthday Party Ideas for a 9



  • reddysn
    06-17 10:46 PM
    I dont know about it

    But you may want to read this for the procedure for applying waiver for medical issues

    http://faq.visapro.com/Immigration-Medical-Exams-FAQ9.asp


    All
    First of all, sorry to open a new thread for my problem, but didn't find a related thread.

    I was tested positive for genetal herpes 6months ago, but after that i didn't have any outbreaks. Now i have to go for medicals for my I485 next week.
    Iam very much worried if it will effect my chances of getting GC.
    Should i let the civil surgeon know iam positive for herpes and show my medical reports before he does the blood work, or should i wait till he finishes my blood work? I have read that i can apply for a waiver even if im tested positive for herpes, is it true? If so, can any body please tell me what is the procedure? Do i need to do it when we are filing for 485, or is it a separate process?

    Please guide me.

    Thanks in advance.





    Birthday Cake 9 Year Old. 20 Year Old Birthday Cake T
  • 20 Year Old Birthday Cake T



  • rajuram
    10-25 09:36 PM
    Gurus,
    I have EAD and FP done. Got receipts but no sign of getting AP.
    Is this common? Many friends who filed during the same time as me got
    it. I filed w/TSC.

    thanks for all the help
    iad

    What is your Appl Recd Date?





    2011 Birthday Party Ideas for a 9 Birthday Cake 9 Year Old. 26 Year Old Birthday Cake
  • 26 Year Old Birthday Cake



  • insbaby
    12-05 05:26 PM
    I bet they won't let a VB programmer in!!!



    more...


    Birthday Cake 9 Year Old. This cake was for a 5 year old
  • This cake was for a 5 year old



  • franklin
    07-05 02:49 PM
    The other thing I don't understand is how come EB-1 and EB-2 which are current (for ROW) atleast can suddenly become U. See my reasoning above. It doesn't matter, the visa numbers were used up. EB3 ROW gobbled up the ROW quotient when retrogression was eased in May and June
    Did USCIS stop paying attention to EB-2 vs EB-3 classification? If you are talking about ROW, it doesn't matter. There were no backlogs in processing EB2
    How about country limits? Did USCIS give India more than 3K visas? I'd imagine so 7% of 140k is 9800
    Also, aren't the visas released quarterly? So, how come the visas that were to be released in July, got consumed in June? Now that is a good question
    See answers in purple





    Birthday Cake 9 Year Old. next ». red and pink irthday
  • next ». red and pink irthday



  • Lasantha
    09-07 12:25 PM
    I still think like_watching_paint_dry 's post is just hilarious! :D



    more...


    Birthday Cake 9 Year Old. 29 Year Old Birthday Cake
  • 29 Year Old Birthday Cake



  • maddipati1
    12-17 12:58 PM
    people already forgot about Jan Visa bulletin. its almost time for Feb bulletin predictions. wait a couple of days, one of the genius will start a thread for Feb bulletin predictions :-)





    2010 20 Year Old Birthday Cake T Birthday Cake 9 Year Old. It was my first fondant cake
  • It was my first fondant cake



  • RSM1444
    05-06 11:38 PM
    I am also in the same scenario. Any info will be appreciated.



    more...


    Birthday Cake 9 Year Old. 18 Year Old Birthday Cake
  • 18 Year Old Birthday Cake



  • a_yaja
    07-07 09:48 PM
    I have described my situation below. Can someone please tell me if they have ever encountered this and what is the best avenue to take?

    1. My LC was sent back to me on Tues (after 4 years).
    2. It was neither denied nor approved. They said that I did not make at least 95% of prevailing wage rate.
    3. I am currently a little less than that if I can take into account all bonuses etc.
    4. The company's immigration lawyer (outside counsel) is saying that if I think that I will probably meet the wage rate threshhold by the time entire GC process is complete, then it's OK to amend LC and say that, "Yes, I am making that much money".
    5. Else - other option is to challenge the DOLs definition of prevailing wage rate.
    6. Company lawyer/HR (I don't think any of them have any immigration law background) are all confused about it. They are not sure whether I can take bonuses into account. If I don't - then it is less likely that I wil reach prevailing wage rate at next review.
    7. Also - they are uncomfortable saying that I WILL meet PW. I guess they think that I will hold them to it and then just slack off until my review.

    What should I do???

    Depends on a lot of factors.
    1. Under what category are you planning to file for I-140?
    - EB1, EB2 or EB3?
    2. Are you from a retrogressed country like India/ China or are you from Rest of World (ROW)?
    3. How far are you from the 95% difference from your current salary ?

    The reason I ask is this:
    If you are going to apply for EB3 from India or China, there is a very good chance that your GC will take atleast 3 - 4 yrs (but anything could happen) to be approved. Remember, you need to make the salary when your GC is approved - not now. Secondly, if you are from India/ China, you may as well go ahead and say "Yes, will get paid salary mentioned" and after your I-140 is approved, you can always change to a job with higher salary and retain your Priority Date and go through PERM. But remember, PERM requires 100% salary and not 95%.

    If you are from ROW, you can still go ahead and say "Yes, will get paid mentioned salary" and when you file for I-485, you can always switch jobs after 180 days invoking AC21.

    If your salary is close to the 95% stated in the LC, you could still be OK - if you are confident that in a yr or two you will be getting 95% of the stated salary. Also, salary is only base salary and does not include Bonus (because bonus need not be offered by the company during any particular year).

    IMPORTANT NOTE: COMPANY HAS TO AGREE TO GIVE YOU PW WHEN GC IS APPROVED AND NOT RIGHT NOW. IF YOU TELL THEM THIS, MAYBE THEY WILL NOT HESITATE SO MUCH.

    Ofcourse, this is only my opinion and not legal advice.





    hair 26 Year Old Birthday Cake Birthday Cake 9 Year Old. Firefox turns five years old
  • Firefox turns five years old



  • ksrk
    05-01 08:11 PM
    Hi all;

    Questions if anyone has ever seen an RFE like this one.
    My first RFE was asking for all documents related to work authorized by USCIS.
    I think I responded properly and provided all documents requested.
    Then another RFE just came in end of April mail asking for the following.

    Please provide all school transcripts during your F1 student status.

    Now I am dummy because up until about few days ago I just realized I made big mistake!
    I have gap (7 months) from when I finished school (mid 2002) and when I was approved my H1B (Jan 2003)
    I should have went on OPT after school but mistake I think I could wait pending my H1B application. I did not work during that 7 month period and stupid me did not go to school during that 7 month period in end 2002.

    Any good lawyers in San Jose area think I can pass with a letter of explanation?

    What's not clear about your case is whether or not you applied for your H1B BEFORE you finished school (in mid 2002). If for those 7 months you were waiting for a decision on your H1B (pending application with USCIS), then you weren't out of status during that period. On the other hand, if you did go out of status for >180 days, then you may have to explain it. Whether or not you get into trouble depends on the reason for going out of status in that period (if indeed you did).



    more...


    Birthday Cake 9 Year Old. 53 Year Old Birthday Cake BBQ
  • 53 Year Old Birthday Cake BBQ



  • ss1026
    04-10 04:31 PM
    I am currently in Minnesota and would be glad to help





    hot This cake was for a 5 year old Birthday Cake 9 Year Old. polka dots irthday cake
  • polka dots irthday cake



  • ItIsNotFunny
    02-21 08:06 AM
    How can you use I-140 from Company A and 485 from Company B. I think you can't do it.

    But I think you can use AC21 with Company B as 180 days has crossed after filing 485 and your I-140 is pending. This is very risky.

    I would suggest you to consult an Attorney before taking any decision.

    485 is not based on any company....



    more...


    house 9 year old girl#39;s irthday Birthday Cake 9 Year Old. I just turned 9 years old,
  • I just turned 9 years old,



  • wonderlust
    08-08 05:27 PM
    This is correct. I went to USPS a couple days ago. If I fill out the inquiry form and send it in to USPS headquater, they will track it. If it is cashed, they'll let me know who cashed it. If it is not cashed 60 days from when you first bought the money order, USPS will refund the money to me.

    The problem for us is: given the chaos and delay in the immigration process, we cannot be sure the USCIS cashes the check within 60 days of receiving it. If we file inquiry for the Money Order with USPS, we risk canceling the MO before USCIS can cash it. Then our case is screwed...

    I hate USPS... They should have offered the option to seperat simple inquiry and request of refund... I cannot believe this sh&*&*!:mad:

    Good luck to us anyway. Next time, use your personal check or MO from your bank...

    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> USPS Issued MO's <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

    The way you track money orders is , after 30 days from the date u gave them out , pull out the Money Order Sequence "Number" at the bottom of the top slip that you have. Give that in along with $5 to your local post office. they would track it for you and give a report.

    CAREFUL though. USPS , when it goes to track the MO, if it has not been cashed, they will give back the value on that MO (say the face value of the MO is $500 , if un-cashed , they give u $500 ). So, the person intended to cash it cannot.

    If cashed they give you the person's ID who cashed it.

    So, wait for a while before you invoke the process.





    tattoo next ». red and pink irthday Birthday Cake 9 Year Old. Mad Hatter for 9-year old girl
  • Mad Hatter for 9-year old girl



  • cache22
    07-18 11:30 PM
    Hi,
    Get yourself a good lawyer. As far as I know Up to 180 days of out of status can be managed. As your case is in removal proceedings, it may further complicate your situation.
    Even if you get an Advance Parole, do not use it. Your reentry will have issue. You may send a private message.

    All the best !!!




    Thanks for great services..

    My situation is as under : " My case is in removal proceedings for violating H1b status for 3 months due to laid off situation, i am working on H1b now and my labor is approved and I-140 is pending, now my priority date is become current for I-485 filing", now who will adjudicate my case, INS or EOIR court, where will i file my I-485.

    will court close my removal proceedings based on PD current..

    i will really really apprecate your help.



    more...


    pictures 29 Year Old Birthday Cake Birthday Cake 9 Year Old. three tier irthday cake
  • three tier irthday cake



  • nozerd
    01-20 11:54 AM
    Yesterday after a long time I was reading the Labor cert section on immigrationportal.com. I havent felt the need to read that section since my LC was approved in October 2005.
    I was amazed at the number of EB3 cases being approved with PD's in 01 and 02 as well as EB2 cases in 02 and 03.
    No doubt dates arent moving. More and more ppl are choking the pipeline. We are screwed if numbers arent increased.





    dresses polka dots irthday cake Birthday Cake 9 Year Old. Birthday Cake for a 9 year old
  • Birthday Cake for a 9 year old



  • seahawks
    10-31 07:36 PM
    We are meeting tonight, looking forward to seeing all dedicated and active state chapter members..!



    more...


    makeup 18 Year Old Birthday Cake Birthday Cake 9 Year Old. 9 year old girl#39;s irthday
  • 9 year old girl#39;s irthday



  • shrayus
    07-13 08:09 PM
    :)





    girlfriend Mad Hatter for 9-year old girl Birthday Cake 9 Year Old. Ma#39;s home made irthday cake
  • Ma#39;s home made irthday cake



  • hopefulgc
    03-28 06:29 PM
    I wanted to find out if the past donations made by people like me are good enough to get us donor status. But I have only landed with circuitous answers to this issue.

    Honestly, I couldn't give less tail about the donor status. What I really care about is being up-to-date with what is happening so that I can lend a helping hand in ways I can.

    It seems like maybe some action is going down in the donor forums and ppl like us are left to wonder what is up. I don't think anyone cares to even post updates,albeit delayed, in the open forums about what is happening. It is just making for a really dry experience with IV lately.

    What gives?





    hairstyles 53 Year Old Birthday Cake BBQ Birthday Cake 9 Year Old. 92 Year Old Birthday Cake
  • 92 Year Old Birthday Cake



  • meridiani.planum
    08-19 12:26 AM
    I dont have any changes to status when I check my 485 case status online but today in the mail i received I797c notice welcoming me as a premenant residence. I am a bit hesitant to celebrate, but am I seeing green?:o

    Raj

    EB2- India [ Oct 2005 @ NSC]
    485 filed Aug 2007

    what do you want? President Bush to come home and welcome you with hugs and kisses? A ticker tape parade? A band? 45 skimpily clad, extremely beautiful cheerleaders dancing and singing: "he got a G, he got a C, he got a GC!"?

    you got an approval notice, you are through. enjoy man. :cool:





    sodh
    07-11 09:38 PM
    Try pizza that they won't reroute to Walter Reed.





    roseball
    05-04 04:34 PM
    Hi Guys

    Please read before giving your opinions: as per memo not my words:


    USCIS is required to grant the extension of stay pursuant to �106(a) of AC21, in one-year increments, until such time as a final decision has been made to:
    A. Deny the application for labor certification, or, if the labor certification is approved, to deny the EB immigrant petition that was filed pursuant to the approved labor certification;
    B. Deny the EB immigrant petition, or
    C. Grant or deny the alien’s application for an immigrant visa or for adjustment of status.

    The operative words here being "UNTIL SUCH TIME" - which if I am not wrong means when the decision is reached.....so you DO NOT HAVE A VALID H1B IF 485 IS DENIED.



    See links below for more data
    http://ac21portability.com/modules/wflinks/

    AFAIK, already approved H1 is not invalidated. But, if you are on H1 (based on I-485) and your I-485 is denied, and later you lose your job with the H1 employer, then you might not be able to transfer your H1 to a new employer even though you have time left on the extended H1. Obviously, this is my opinion.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment