Saturday, June 11, 2011

birthday cake cartoon pictures

images Birthday Cake with Candles birthday cake cartoon pictures. irthday cake cartoon
  • irthday cake cartoon



  • masti_Gai
    12-20 09:29 AM
    u don't even know what a labor is and u gotten through ur 140 stage... sounds weird tho...:rolleyes:





    wallpaper irthday cake cartoon birthday cake cartoon pictures. irthday cake cartoon pictures. yogi bear irthday cake
  • irthday cake cartoon pictures. yogi bear irthday cake



  • lutherpraveen
    09-19 06:42 PM
    This is called Pork-Barrel politics. It refers to government spending that is intended to benefit a particular politicians view point in return for their political support on a non-related item.
    It is unfortunate that we are put in a situation to support an unethical (not illegal though) practise, but bottom line, this ammendment (if passed) will help us.
    My personal view is not to piggy-back our provisions with a bill that is either non-related (like the defense appropriation) or a moral opposite (illegal immigration).
    It would be so nice that if we have the clout to influence the law makers to have "our own" bill with just our provisions.
    I am sure we will achieve that goal with the progress IV is making in that area.

    How come a bill which talks about " ....authorize appropriations for fiscal year 2008 for military activities of the Department of Defense......" can link an amendment which talks about different thing i.e. "..Recapture of Unused Employment-Based Immigrant Visas..."





    birthday cake cartoon pictures. Big cartoon birthday cake
  • Big cartoon birthday cake



  • thirumalkn
    07-26 05:11 PM
    Thanks for the info vxg. Thanks for sharing.
    So, did you notify USCIS at any stage about your promotion ?

    My duties increased, in past i was doing more tech work now i mostly manage people who do the same tech work but as i said it's all subjected to the lawyer and employer.





    2011 irthday cake cartoon pictures. yogi bear irthday cake birthday cake cartoon pictures. A BIRTHDAY CAKE
  • A BIRTHDAY CAKE



  • gcformeornot
    06-06 06:55 PM
    Job should be same or similar responsibilities and salary

    salary is not requirement. It can not be less off course. It can be equal or more than LC.
    Currently only 2 requirements
    140 Approved and 485 pending more than 180 days.
    Job should be same or similar title. Yes title only job duties do not matter.

    This is per my lawyer.



    more...


    birthday cake cartoon pictures. Birthday Cake : Lovely
  • Birthday Cake : Lovely



  • addsf345
    07-17 07:19 PM
    Please read this: Entering Canada � U.S. Consular Services in Canada (http://www.consular.canada.usembassy.gov/enter_canada.asp)

    Thanks! this is useful link anyway. I quickly browsed through it. But still the question I asked is not answered.

    The thread is for people with Canadian perm residentship and also have US green card. They may face issue due to conflict of interest (intent) between both white/green cards.

    while, most of us do not have Canada perm residentship. why should we face that issue? I was only concerned with any other issue due to the fact of mere visiting canada on greencard? if it can raise any suspicion (or any technical issue) of abandoning the pending or approved GC?





    birthday cake cartoon pictures. Cake Gallery | Birthday Cakes
  • Cake Gallery | Birthday Cakes



  • pappusheth
    05-02 10:43 AM
    Thanks guys.. good to know that..



    more...


    birthday cake cartoon pictures. 1st irthday cake cartoon. irthday cake cartoon pictures.
  • 1st irthday cake cartoon. irthday cake cartoon pictures.



  • sr123
    05-25 10:43 AM
    called Sen Specters Office. The staffer said she will pass it on to the senator.





    2010 Big cartoon birthday cake birthday cake cartoon pictures. Birthday Cake with Candles
  • Birthday Cake with Candles



  • gcseeker28
    07-27 09:19 PM
    hibnogc
    This is also one of the questions I have. So, did you contest the denial request and are you currently working?



    more...


    birthday cake cartoon pictures. happy irthday cake cartoon.
  • happy irthday cake cartoon.



  • chanduv23
    03-29 09:47 PM
    Chanduv,

    I am sorry, but as far as I have known IV, IV has never exclusively or inclusively worked on student OPT/H1, but it is a coincidence that increase in student OPT might be a fallout of some of IV's actions. I dont see any point of asking students to join IV solely on this basis (OPT or H1 increase). Though, having graduated as a student in US, I totally agree to the point of asking students to join stating that GC is the final step in achieving their American Dream, where IV can make considerable impact.

    I think the administrators should particulary keep a close watch on such posts related to OPT/H1 issues. These posts might be incorrectly interpreted and lead to deviatons from IV's cores agenda issues as well as division of resources. Unless, IV administrators are seriously thinking of changing their ideology and are willing to walk this path.

    Nevertheless, I will keep on supporting IV with all my possible efforts. Cheers and Go IV!

    HP

    The idea is to encourage imigrants to get into this process of "self help". A lot of people do not realise the importance of such efforts and thats whythey try to avoid and always find issues and faults.
    Students/OPT are fresh, young and talented and their energies can be channelized in the most effective manner. it is just the process of trying to inculcate the thought of "right approach" for their careers and future.

    IV has been a platfrom for immigrants, IV has been used as a platform for various issues like drivers license and other variety of issues.





    hair A BIRTHDAY CAKE birthday cake cartoon pictures. 1st irthday cake cartoon. irthday cake cartoon pictures. huge irthday cake
  • 1st irthday cake cartoon. irthday cake cartoon pictures. huge irthday cake



  • stueym
    07-08 04:21 PM
    Wonderful support. Thank you. So far we have over 850 viewings and have been rated 76 times and 23 comments. That has managed to push us to #6 in the News and Politics stories of the day. This morning we overtook a Ron Paul story. If you have not had a chance to check the video out, please rate it by clicking on the stars or leave a comment as that will push our position even further.

    Thank you once again. My son is beginning to get quite optimistic that CNN might just pick this one :-)



    more...


    birthday cake cartoon pictures. cake bday irthday candles
  • cake bday irthday candles



  • ashkam
    12-01 08:39 AM
    If we have an AP, then do we still require a transit visa?

    I am thinking of traveling by qatar airlines. I believe they dont have any transit visa requirement.

    It's not your airline but your transit stop. If your flight is through London, you'll probably need a transit visa, but check with someone.





    hot Birthday Cake : Lovely birthday cake cartoon pictures. Useless Gift cartoon 2
  • Useless Gift cartoon 2



  • andhrawala
    11-18 01:49 PM
    Hi GCInLimbo,
    I also did the same thing what you did. I applied for my h1 extension and as it was pending for the last 6 months I joined a different employer by filing a new H1B (Approved after premium processing). So, I was without any approved H1 for 6 months (basically maintained legal status on pending H1).

    Now, my old employer reverted the pending H1B as I left the company.

    I also applied for my I-485 with my old employer in 2007, but I have not received NOID so far. Looking at your case I may also get a NOID.

    Please update me of how are you proceeding with your case.

    Thanks,



    more...


    house 1st irthday cake cartoon. irthday cake cartoon pictures. birthday cake cartoon pictures. 30th irthday cake cartoon
  • 30th irthday cake cartoon



  • delax
    08-06 11:59 AM
    It is EB2, labor approval date is my PD - No idea, why profile does not show up.

    Wow! Another 2006 approval. Congrats!





    tattoo Cake Gallery | Birthday Cakes birthday cake cartoon pictures. irthday cake cartoon images.
  • irthday cake cartoon images.



  • srikondoji
    07-03 10:38 AM
    I am sending a flower with a note to LincolN, NE address.
    Could anyone give me the complete and correct address?

    We should all send individually the flowers.
    --sri



    more...


    pictures 1st irthday cake cartoon. irthday cake cartoon pictures. birthday cake cartoon pictures. Holding Birthday Cake
  • Holding Birthday Cake



  • seahawks
    03-15 11:57 AM
    I also just emailed.
    thanks.

    just faxed my wife's and my FOIA letters too..





    dresses Useless Gift cartoon 2 birthday cake cartoon pictures. big-cartoon-irthday-cake-
  • big-cartoon-irthday-cake-



  • gcwait2007
    05-16 03:25 PM
    Unseenguy, Thank you for the good, satisfying answer.

    I have few questions:
    (1) Let me allow my present company to file I-140 as regular processing (mark as 'I-485 processing' in I-140 part IV) and change it later, using I-824 to convert from AOS case to Consular processing for using AC-140? This is faster and easier. Whether my understanding is correct?

    (2) What documents one needs for filing Consular Processing? Is it the same set of documents for filing I-485?

    (3) I hear that one needs to get police clearance certificates. Where does they come from?

    I look forward for your reply,

    Thank you



    more...


    makeup happy irthday cake cartoon. birthday cake cartoon pictures. 1st irthday cake cartoon. irthday cake cartoon pictures.
  • 1st irthday cake cartoon. irthday cake cartoon pictures.



  • 123456mg
    07-29 04:22 AM
    Hello everyone,

    I recently filed 485 last week for myself and my wife. I am planning to go to school next year fall. I am expecting to get my EAD before that, but I dont think my 485 will be approved by then. If I go to school, will my 485 be cancelled ? Please let me know.

    Thx,
    Prabhat

    I guess if you are not doing a similar occupational job, it will be difficult for you to explain it to IO if they happen to schedule your interview. Though the chances of such interviews are not so many, probably the USCIS officer may get a point to reject your case.

    Looking at the coming trend in immigration based politics, they do not like educated people anyways....

    This is just my opinion.





    girlfriend irthday cake cartoon images. birthday cake cartoon pictures. Happy Birthday Cake Cartoon.
  • Happy Birthday Cake Cartoon.



  • new_gc_guy
    03-26 07:54 AM
    I used jet last week... 1208$ great food and service.. and the inflight entertainment was awesome !:D





    hairstyles cake bday irthday candles birthday cake cartoon pictures. Cartoon Happy Birthday Cake
  • Cartoon Happy Birthday Cake



  • bestia
    08-08 09:08 PM
    ...you can also consider getting married :) which will open up more options for you

    ... as well as closing down many other... ;)





    eb3_nepa
    10-26 03:50 PM
    Can you talk in english please?

    A better option is to put me in touch with the guy that speaks "tech". English will not solve the problem;)

    Common IV members we are a community of Technical ppl, surely SOMEONE can come up with a solution to this problem?





    willgetgc2005
    07-31 05:39 PM
    gg_ny/others,


    1) My h1 and my wife's h4 are pending extensiosn with CSC. Will her H4 extension adjuducation be affected by her converting to EAD ?


    2) gg-ny, can you eloborate on this please?

    (have to file new I9 and specify how you could work) . Do you mean she has to file for a new I-94 ? How to go abaout doing it.


    Thanks for your responses.



    Sendil



    No comments:

    Post a Comment