Friday, June 10, 2011

birthday cards for friends with poems

images irthday cards for friends birthday cards for friends with poems. irthday cards for friends
  • irthday cards for friends



  • pbojja
    11-17 11:04 AM
    I know someone who went to Canada for the weekend and got the I-94 with the correct date on it.
    Note that the airline (AA), on his way out of the US, was not willing to take his I-94 since he was going for less than 30 days. So he had to explain to them about his situation and they took it.

    Also note that if you have an Indian passport, you will need a visa to go to Canada.

    The other option to extend your I-94 is for your employer to refile I-129, and request for extension of stay. This can be done using premium processing.

    I did the same thing . Except I returned my I94 while returning to US as the airlines did not take my I94. While returning I just explained my situation to immigration officer and she was knowlegable and issued a new I94.





    wallpaper irthday cards for friends birthday cards for friends with poems. irthday cards for friends
  • irthday cards for friends



  • pappu
    09-25 12:56 PM
    Having 3 days left for your date to be current does not mean much if you are thinking of getting your GC on oct 1. Not everyone gets the GC as soon as the dates get current. Ask people whose dates became current in June. Have you also checked if your name check is cleared?





    birthday cards for friends with poems. irthday cards for friends
  • irthday cards for friends



  • REQUIRE_GC
    02-15 12:04 PM
    My I140 is pending since MAR 07 (waiting for almost a year)from NSC...still no LUD or decision...its very frustrating:confused:

    See my signature





    2011 irthday cards for friends birthday cards for friends with poems. irthday cards for friends
  • irthday cards for friends



  • gvenkat
    05-17 07:35 AM
    I believer you have to show somehow your resposnisbilities include that as well. I don't think it's that difficult



    more...


    birthday cards for friends with poems. love poems for husband. love
  • love poems for husband. love



  • ravi_hyd
    10-30 10:44 AM
    .





    birthday cards for friends with poems. irthday cards for friends
  • irthday cards for friends



  • gcwait2007
    06-28 04:39 PM
    You need last 2 paystubs and one of them is issued within last 30 days.



    more...


    birthday cards for friends with poems. irthday cards for friends
  • irthday cards for friends



  • slowwin
    05-22 04:44 PM
    Tying EB related issues to Wall street is a self defeating enterprise right now in this economic climate.., if our issues are equated with wall street brain drain, we may not get much sympathy from the common public, therefore the politicians.


    Hello All,

    In Interesting article/Video posted by Yahoo Finance


    Contrary to popular opinion and the view of many politicians, the "brain drain" issue on Wall Street is real, says Dave Kansas, author of "The End of Wall Street as We Know It."

    Kansas, a Wall Street Journal contributing editor, notes the concurrent trends of foreign-born workers returning to their home countries and Wall Street's homegrown "risk-takers" joining smaller firms or opening their own boutiques.

    In other words, when CEOs like Morgan Stanley's John Mack and Citigroup's Vikram Pandit complain about the risk of losing the "best and brightest" if the government imposes onerous restrictions on compensation, there's validity to their claims, Kansas says.

    These trends - compensation restrictions, the rise of boutique firms, more competition from international competitors and big shops becoming more risk-averse - come in the wake of a largely self-made cataclysm that hit Wall Street in the past 18 months.

    And Kansas notes it's "early innings" in terms of both the industry's transformation and the new regulatory environment that's certain to come down the D.C. beltwa



    ARTICLE CAN BE ACCESSED AT:

    http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/article/253392/The-New-Wall-Street-%22Brain-Drain%22-Threat-Legit-as-Boutiques-Foreign-Firms-Rise?tickers=GS,JPM,MS,C,XLF,FAS,DB?sec=topStories&pos=9&asset=&ccode=


    MY QUESTION TO YOU ALL

    Do you think the govt will do something soon about this? Can we expect a merit based point system in the new CIR? Does anyone has information on merit system in new CIR?

    Please advise.


    Thank you





    2010 irthday cards for friends birthday cards for friends with poems. irthday cards for friends
  • irthday cards for friends



  • looivy
    05-21 10:31 AM
    Hi All,

    Last year, my company's lawyer had filed EAD and AP for me. This year, the lawyer is giving me an option to file it myself or pay additional 500 dollars for her to file.

    What all supporting documents would I need from my lawyer to file EAD and AP this year. Do I need a copy of pending I-485, approved labor and approved I-140? Any insight would be helpful.

    Also, any guidelines on filling EAD and AP online would be helpful. How do you submit supporting material if you e-file?

    Thanks.



    more...


    birthday cards for friends with poems. Funtastic eCards loving #39;You
  • Funtastic eCards loving #39;You



  • sattar419
    05-05 11:11 AM
    Here is my story, Immigration experts are requested to suggest.......

    My H1 started from Oct 05 with Employer A.
    Applied Labor in Feb 07, Approved in Feb 07.
    I-140 approved in May 07.
    Applied I-485 in July 07, still pending.
    EAD, AP received in Oct 07 - Expired in Oct 08 (Never Used)
    Renewed EAD in Oct 08, valid till Oct 2010.

    In Oct 08 H1 expired (3 years), Employer A filed for extension in Sep 08.

    The project with Employer A finished on Nov 22, 08. (on H1)
    Started new project with Employer B on EAD from Nov 24, 08.
    (AC21 was not filed)

    Employer A responded an RFE for H1 extension in Jan 09. (3years of Tax
    Returns, W2, etc)

    Due to miscommunication between me and Employer A, he was notified of my
    new job on EAD with Employer B in march 09.

    H1 Extension with Employer A got REJECTED on April 26, 09. Reason - End client
    contract not submitted. (It was not mentioned in RFE)

    Never filed an AC21.

    What should I do now ? Will this H1 extension rejection become an
    obstable in getting I-485 approved ? Will there be any problem in getting
    third extension of EAD if I-485 is still pending ?

    Should I appeal this case by submitting all the end client contracts ? But I have
    used EAD ...........I have good relation with Employer A and am assuming he will
    not revoke my I-140.

    Experts please suggest........





    hair irthday cards for friends birthday cards for friends with poems. irthday cards for friends
  • irthday cards for friends



  • wandmaker
    10-24 01:00 AM
    One correction in wandmaker above response, if it helps

    B.Sc (3 years) + MCA (3years) = US Masters or Even M.E

    I meant to type M.Sc instead of MCA - Thanks for the correction.



    more...


    birthday cards for friends with poems. irthday cards for friends
  • irthday cards for friends



  • yabadaba
    07-09 01:15 PM
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1861255/posts

    look at this for more comments against us





    hot love poems for husband. love birthday cards for friends with poems. happy irthday quotes for
  • happy irthday quotes for



  • busy
    03-08 09:49 PM
    By the time I got denial notice during October 2007, I received EAD. So I have assumed that there is no need to convert back to H4 and started working on EAD continuing the same project. Do you think I'm in critical situation? Please advise me. I'm panic. My husband's H1B visa is also over by February 2008 and he started working on EAD by changing his employer. His former employer did not cooperate with him to extend his H1B visa as he might have thought he will leave hime soon on AC21. Please help me.



    more...


    house lt;greeting cards birthday poems birthday cards for friends with poems. irthday cards for friends
  • irthday cards for friends



  • waiting4gc02
    11-16 10:34 AM
    Is it required to inform USCIS after you change jobs after 180 days using
    AC21?

    Is it safe to say that if your GC applying company does NOT revoke I-140 after you change jobs, that you are OK not to tell USCIS about your change ?

    Thoughts???





    tattoo irthday cards for friends birthday cards for friends with poems. irthday cards for friends
  • irthday cards for friends



  • robert5156
    07-27 01:42 PM
    yagw,

    Regarding your comment
    >>BTW, if your address changed (since you mentioned the job is in different city), then you HAVE to file the AR-11 within 10 days. Don't take chance on that...
    Since i do not want to rock the boat can i wait till Sep 1st before i submit the address change else they would probably notice why i changed to a different city?



    more...


    pictures irthday cards for friends birthday cards for friends with poems. irthday cards for friends with poems. happy irthday best friend
  • irthday cards for friends with poems. happy irthday best friend



  • dixie
    11-07 05:39 PM
    The visa officer will quiz you about how long you have been working for your current employer, and what you did before that. If you say you were studying and did not complete the course, expect the officer to get suspicious - ever since 9/11, "students" who dont actually study on an F-1 visa are as a rule viewed with great suspiction. Likewise, at the port of entry when you try to get the I-94 stamped, the officer will look up your SEVIS record and grill you about the reasons for abandoning your course, and whether you were in legal status during the interim.As long as you have all the documents proving everything you say, you should be fine.


    What kind of tough questions you think they can ask?? I am very new to all these and do not have much knowlege but only thing i did is try to maintain status legally..is there anything wrong that I did??





    dresses happy irthday quotes for birthday cards for friends with poems. funny friendship poems. funny
  • funny friendship poems. funny



  • floridasun
    01-30 11:55 AM
    Pardon my ignorance, I am a little confused here ... For EB2, would it not suffice if the job description explicitly says it requires 5+ years or a Masters + 2 yrs ?



    more...


    makeup Funtastic eCards loving #39;You birthday cards for friends with poems. lt;greeting cards birthday poems
  • lt;greeting cards birthday poems



  • shortchanged
    08-27 07:59 PM
    [QUOTE=Lisap;155340
    This afternoon I received receipts from the original filing with a receipt date of July 2nd. [/QUOTE]

    If you stopped payment on individual checks (My banks charges $30 for each check stoppage) it would have been denied eventhough USCIS tried to cash it (instantly as it is electronic transaction).That you received receipt notices means, the checks went through, and your application is considered properly filed.
    If stopped as a batch of checks (it is free of charge with my bank), it would still go through, despite your stoppage request, as it is like paper check.
    So to be absolutely certain, you should stop them individually if you want to stop payment on the 2nd set of application too.

    Looks like you are indeed very lucky to have got things in order despite your attorney's best efforts to screw up!

    I am in some what similar situation;my checks are seen today as encashed on 8/23 for a July 2 filing.I too send out a 2nd set of I-485 applications on 8/16, as I got scared of missing out on the window of opportunity.I have asked today for stop payment on all my checks individually for this 8/16 filing.





    girlfriend irthday cards for friends birthday cards for friends with poems. irthday cards for friends
  • irthday cards for friends



  • hdos
    06-10 05:00 PM
    What if my employer does not respond at all.
    What are the chances for the extension? there must be some way.

    How can I buy some more time so that I can find some other way around?





    hairstyles irthday cards for friends birthday cards for friends with poems. irthday cards for friends with poems. Birthday Poem My Sister
  • irthday cards for friends with poems. Birthday Poem My Sister



  • idreamofgc
    06-02 09:06 PM
    I am a client of fragemonon and what does it mean now
    my case was audited on may 21. They were saying there are 10,000
    cases they filed and all are audited. What is supervised recruitment

    ?????

    are we doomed?

    Where did you get this 10,000 number from ? Any sources ?

    Frago-moron killed our GC dream.





    pa_arora
    07-02 12:09 PM
    Read that again..they said it right..."All numbers available to these categories under the FY-2007 annual numerical limitation" have been made available.

    SO to say they have made available whatever they had for 2007..and they are now out of it.

    -p

    ===================
    Effective Monday July 2, 2007 there will be no further authorizations inresponse to requests for Employment-based preference cases. All numbers available to these categories under the FY-2007 annual numerical limitation

    have been made "available".=============
    ================================

    I think they meant to put UNAVAILABLE there....
    bastards dont know how to spell !!!





    samcam
    05-19 11:28 AM
    Senate discussing High skilled immigration... log on to the live commentary thread to know more...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment