Friday, June 10, 2011

birthday poems for cousins

images Filed under Poems | Tags: birthday poems for cousins. my poems is being included
  • my poems is being included



  • alforever
    04-04 02:11 PM
    Hello Everyone, I have one specific issue.
    My Priority date is May 2007, and i am under 3rd category h1b 3-years extension at the moment in the USA. I140 has been approved and i am waiting for priority date to be current so i can apply for i485. but its taking too long because of the backlog. What are my overseas travelling options during this LOOONG waiting period.
    Can me and my wife (holding h4) travel overseas while waiting for the priority date to be current? like i said we have an approved i140 and h1b 3-years approval notice, but have not yet applied for i485 as we are waiting for priority date to be current. please help? anyone is the same situation?





    wallpaper my poems is being included birthday poems for cousins. poems for cousins birthday. for my cousin#39;s irthday,
  • poems for cousins birthday. for my cousin#39;s irthday,



  • lecter
    February 26th, 2004, 10:11 PM
    If every member critiques 5 photos a week, in no time, all photos will have comments.

    I don't know about you, but I love comments, good or bad about my photos...

    many help me to focus efforts and make better images...

    Thoughts??





    birthday poems for cousins. i miss you grandma poems. i
  • i miss you grandma poems. i



  • h12gc
    06-25 05:52 PM
    Hi,

    I have posted the same issue in another thread but i did not get any response So I'm changing the title and reposting.

    I have been working for my current employer from last 4 years.I have good relations with my employer.I have 140 approved and my 485 is pending for more than 180 days.Now I want to join any new employer using my EAD.But I don't want to invoke AC 21.If my dates are current again and if i get any RFE I will submit the offer letter from my old employer.

    My case is I'm using EAD after 140 is approved and 485 is pending more than 180 days and joining a new employer.As GC is future employment I can always say that I will join my old employer when ever i get a GC.This way I can avoid AC 21. Also If my employer doesn't give me the offer letter I can still manage to get it from any Consulting firm with same job title and same salary.

    Can any one suggest me on this?



    Thanks
    h12gc





    2011 poems for cousins birthday. for my cousin#39;s irthday, birthday poems for cousins. Birthday Wishes Certain Poems
  • Birthday Wishes Certain Poems



  • Robert Kumar
    02-26 11:31 AM
    What happens if premium processing is done at this stage.

    Will premium be allowed in the 1st place, through:
    1. Same company.
    2. Different company.



    more...


    birthday poems for cousins. Birthday Poem, Daddy
  • Birthday Poem, Daddy



  • grupak
    02-06 05:48 PM
    Job duties and same/similar job functions will be deciding factor. If your GC is for Programmer Analyst and if you become manager as Assets Manager, it will be an issue. If you are promoted as IT manager having significant overlap of job functions, you should be fine.

    if you are like my manager, who forgot how to open IDE and always works on some obsolete excel sheets/ project plans/ outlook, you will have trouble...

    Bottomline, dont leave development even if you become manager.

    Good advice vamsi_poondla. Changing job is always a problem in I-485 stage. Making this more flexible is one of the administrative fixes IV is proposing in the letter to the President. One more reason for everyone to mail that letter, if not mailed already.





    birthday poems for cousins. poems
  • poems



  • chitra
    02-26 12:38 PM
    I had a 10 year multiple entry B1/B2 visa which was to expire in 2013. I got married a couple of months ago, and since my husband is on a H1B, I got a H4 visa for the next 1.5 years. My passport with the B1/B2 visa DOES NOT have CWOP (Canceled without prejudice) written on it. My question is- has my B1/B2 visa been canceled? Or is it still valid? Can I hold 2 visas for entry into the US at the same time. If it has not been canceled, can I still use it for entry into the US once I lose my H4 status? Thank you for your time.



    more...


    birthday poems for cousins. poems for cousins; poems for cousins. poems for cousins. poems for cousins.
  • poems for cousins; poems for cousins. poems for cousins. poems for cousins.



  • Administrator2
    01-06 11:39 AM
    Sen. Menendez is trying to get the dialogue started. He doesn't seem to be getting a response from Sen. Graham's office, which is not a good sign. As a next step, he is making public statements in the press with the expectation to provoke a response from Sen. Graham.

    Sen. Menendez and Sen. Graham are both willing to take the lead on immigration bill. Its just that the larger politics has taken over the debate for last couple of years.





    2010 i miss you grandma poems. i birthday poems for cousins. Filed under Poems | Tags:
  • Filed under Poems | Tags:



  • viva
    01-27 07:54 PM
    Any takers of my pledge?????????????????????????????????????????



    more...


    birthday poems for cousins. poems about love and
  • poems about love and



  • NikNikon
    August 14th, 2006, 10:52 PM
    Funny, I was just in my local camera shop last weekend and brought up the idea of upgrading my D70 to the new D80. The guy in the shop said there really wouldn't be much in the way of noticeable differences in what I have now and mentioned the D200 would be the better way to go, the list of reasons right now escapes me but I thought I'd just pass that info on.

    http://www.pricescan.com/digiphoto/items/item171696.asp

    If H1-B Renewal gets rejected, can apply for a H1-B transfer? [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : If H1-B Renewal gets rejected, can apply for a H1-B transfer?






    hair Birthday Wishes Certain Poems birthday poems for cousins. poems for cousins. poems for
  • poems for cousins. poems for



  • qtoask
    07-11 01:03 AM
    Its support of every single person who has the heart made it possible... You can pat on your back!!!


    English_August : well done co-ordinating...I salute you guys!



    more...


    birthday poems for cousins. poems for cousins. sad love
  • poems for cousins. sad love



  • nonimmi
    10-19 03:46 PM
    If you applied for labor through PERM and have a copy of you PERM application, the DOL o*net code is listed in section F. Box 2. of the ETA 9089 form. This code can then be looked up at the o*net web site: http://online.onetcenter.org/find/

    Do you know how to find this DOL o*net code for non-PERM cases?





    hot Birthday Poem, Daddy birthday poems for cousins. free cousin birthday cards
  • free cousin birthday cards



  • MightyIndian
    10-23 01:58 PM
    The new US consulate in Hyderabad starts functioning from 10/24. However it starts visa services only in December.
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Cities/Hyderabad/US_Russian_consulates_in_city/articleshow/3630605.cms



    more...


    house irthday poems for teachers. birthday poems for cousins. cute happy irthday quotes for
  • cute happy irthday quotes for



  • boreal
    09-07 10:14 AM
    Dont Advertise on the board and we are not doing call center jobs here to learn american accent.
    ...Yeah and dont be embarassed to be who you are...Talk normally, dont put on an accent just because you want to feel 'Americanized'...There are lotsa other good things about being an American, than just putting on an accent..





    tattoo poems birthday poems for cousins. poems for cousins.
  • poems for cousins.



  • nixone
    07-30 05:02 PM
    I applied on April 17th and got it approved on May 30th.

    EB2 or EB3? Master's degree or BS + 5 years?



    more...


    pictures poems for cousins; poems for cousins. poems for cousins. poems for cousins. birthday poems for cousins. Cousin Gifts, Ornament For
  • Cousin Gifts, Ornament For



  • logiclife
    06-20 02:26 PM
    :( :( unfortunatelly I don't have 140 copy. :( It seems I can't do anything in this case.

    I think you can file an FOIA (freedom of information act) form to get copy of your 140 approval from USCIS. The only problem is that it will take some time to do that.

    However, do it in any case. You will need that 140 approval later on, even for filing H1 transfer after your intial 6 years are gone.

    Guys and gals: Please use all tactics possible and all negotiating powers possible to get copies of approvals from your employers for your file. Whether its 140 or H1, you should have copies of them. The copies are not employer's properties. The petitions are. A photocopy is a piece of paper that says something. If you have photocopy, doesnt mean you own that H1 or 140. Dont fall for this bullshit that "H1 and 140 are properties of the employer so we cant give it to you". BULLSHIT. If someone has a photocopy of the title of my car, does it mean that he owns that car?? NO. I still own it. Anyone can have a photocopy of it. In fact, DMV does have a copy of it. HAVING XEROX COPIES DONT IMPLY TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP OR OWNERSHIP OF PETITIONS.

    PLEASE FIGHT THIS BULLSHIT AND TRY TO GET OUT OF THE MESS.

    There is a provision in CIR that's pending that makes it mandatory for employers to share all immigration paperwork photocopies with employees. That proves that ITS COMMON SENSE that it should be done if its not already done by some crooked employers.





    dresses free cousin birthday cards birthday poems for cousins. happy irthday poems for a
  • happy irthday poems for a



  • letstalklc
    10-13 05:31 PM
    What is the URL for checking the PERM case status?

    You need login credintials in order to check the perm status. I am not sure if any option available in the New system...



    more...


    makeup poems about love and birthday poems for cousins. irthday poems for teachers.
  • irthday poems for teachers.



  • freddy22
    04-25 02:34 PM
    Then why you live here...pack your bags you Big A Hole.

    I live here b4ecause of the country not the PEOPLE who are all mainly A HOLETTES like you





    girlfriend poems for cousins. birthday poems for cousins. deceased cousins birthday
  • deceased cousins birthday



  • at0474
    12-17 12:57 PM
    "1) if I tell the current employer to contine the process(which I dont think he will have problem with) and join the job on h1b will my I-485 status be changed or will it effects the current process?


    2) I am currently runnig on sixth year of h1b and my current visa expires in 2010 bades on the pending process with current employer. if I join the new employer on h1b what will be the H1b status will be?

    "

    --Questions are not clear or I failed to understand them. IMO, when I-140 is denied, 485 goes down the drain. While your I-140 is in MTR process, you can switch to another job on h1b and start PERM process and then I-140 immediately. Since your 6 years on h1b are up, make sure the new process qualifies you for further h1b extensions(beyond 6 years) based on 365 day rule.

    My guess is, if your I-140 gets denied, your h1b with 3 years of validity is not going to be valid any longer. Because you got that extension based on your previous labor and I-140. You have to jump to new GC process as soon as possible.

    Also, talk to your lawyer. Hold my opinion as mere opinion.





    hairstyles poems for cousins. sad love birthday poems for cousins. deceased cousins birthday
  • deceased cousins birthday



  • mihird
    11-17 03:31 PM
    You should check the latest visa bulletin from DOS..so you won't be able to file 140 & 485 concurrently...





    iptel
    09-07 12:25 PM
    I am thinking of opening a thread on IV forum to sell my couch. I am sure there will be many potential buyers.:D :D





    srikondoji
    08-10 11:43 AM
    >>This is true. That said, if you transfer from one office/department to >>another office/department within the same employer, you can count the 5 >>years experience as long as these two offices/departments are using two >>different Tax Id for your W-2. This is what our lawyers told us.

    Wow. This is news to me?
    How can an employee get two different tax-ids if he is shifting departments and still is in same country?

    Thanks for the info. This piece of info few months ago would have made my life.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment