Tuesday, June 14, 2011

birthday wishes cards for boss

images irthday wishes cards for birthday wishes cards for boss. irthday wishes cards for
  • irthday wishes cards for



  • eb3stuck
    09-22 07:20 PM
    Well, I don't see a problem with that. If you can file 485 without clearing 140, why can't you file 485 without clearing labor?

    We should stay modest? There are a lot of us who have waited 4+ years for labor. I think that's enough modesty and patience.


    I think this is still in USICS control to allow I485 to file even if priority date is not current.





    wallpaper irthday wishes cards for birthday wishes cards for boss. Birthday Wishes for My Boss at
  • Birthday Wishes for My Boss at



  • caprianurag
    11-15 03:55 PM
    So, what did you decide..to join as PM or not?





    birthday wishes cards for boss. This irthday wish that#39;s made
  • This irthday wish that#39;s made



  • virald
    08-14 12:13 PM
    My lawyer sent my I-485 to Vermont instead of Nebraska. I don't know what to do now. I am in lot of stress.

    Can I send another application before Aug 17th. I have not got rejection on first one. Will this confuse USCIS?

    Gurus, please advice

    (BTW I have an approved I-140.)

    Q6: What happens if an application is filed at the wrong Service Center?
    A6. Forms I-485 should be filed at either the Texas or Nebraska Service Centers. However, through August 17, 2007 only, employment-based adjustment applications filed at the California and Vermont Service Centers will not be rejected and will be relocated to the appropriate Service Center. Filing at the wrong location could result in processing delays.


    From http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf

    You should be okay





    2011 Birthday Wishes for My Boss at birthday wishes cards for boss. irthday wishes cards for oss
  • irthday wishes cards for oss



  • return_to_india
    01-19 04:42 PM
    In this land where honey and milk flows, i always have that anxiety of loosing ( by virtue of lay off ) 'affordable' health care coverage and i haven't fully read what all fine-print stuff BlueCross Prudent Buyer plan have. And i do have a chronic condition. Currently the monthly premium is around $500 for the 3 member family.



    more...


    birthday wishes cards for boss. Birthday wishes
  • Birthday wishes



  • h_shaik
    11-14 04:12 PM
    Your employer gave you a red mark.

    somebody gave red mark...what happened???





    birthday wishes cards for boss. irthday wishes cards for oss
  • irthday wishes cards for oss



  • GCNaseeb
    08-08 04:25 PM
    Even if you are not working on a project, you are technically working for a H1-B sponsorer. Once you could file your AOS, you are legal with a status of "AOS pending". During 180 days period, you don't have to work and just sit at home. Its very unlikely that your already filed AOS application will get adjudicated within 180 days. Once after 180days of filing, you invoke AC21 and start working on again with any employer.

    You are correct. There shuld be a job offer from sponsoring company at the time of applying for AOS. I guess the question is what if the person is not working at all ( No pay stubs from any company ). In this case the candidate will be out of status? There might be cases where people might come on bench or not having a project etc...



    more...


    birthday wishes cards for boss. irthday wishes cards for
  • irthday wishes cards for



  • dealsnet
    07-23 02:12 PM
    See this thread for it.
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum105-immigrant-visa/200436-abandoning-aos-how-to-withdraw-i-485-options.html#post528499

    In the stated situation, I would opt for changing the I-485 case to consular processing.





    2010 This irthday wish that#39;s made birthday wishes cards for boss. irthday wishes cards for
  • irthday wishes cards for



  • kevnss
    03-18 03:06 PM
    Yesterday I went to SSN Administration office to apply SSN for my wife to get the tax rebate, you definitely need EAD if that person doesn't have work permit. So it automatically changes the status from H4 to EAD. I have also confirmed this the officer about the status, he confirmed that the status will automatically changed to EAD. So H4 no longer exists for spouse if the spouse carried H4 earlier. Hope this will answers your question. Regarding the tax rebate, you have to have SSN to qualify, so that's the main reason I went to SSN administration office for my wife.



    more...


    birthday wishes cards for boss. irthday wishes for osses.
  • irthday wishes for osses.



  • a_yaja
    10-05 07:14 PM
    Hi
    Is there any webpage that has details on an EAD and what jobs a person can do, cannot do, whether new job it needs to tie in 50% to current job etc ..
    I'm looking for the official page that has some detail on this.

    Looked online did not find anything. A little surprised.
    Let me know if any of you have any relevant links to this info.
    Not looking for hearsay ... something official.
    Thanks
    V

    EAD = Employment Authorization Document. The only restriction it has (for I-485 applicants atleast) is that you I-485 is still pending. If your I-485 is denied/ approved then EAD is no longer valid.

    There is no restriction for what the EAD can be used for as long as it is legal work. Not sure why you think there is a restriction on the kind of work you can do with an EAD.





    hair irthday wishes cards for oss birthday wishes cards for boss. More greeting cards boss
  • More greeting cards boss



  • mali03
    05-25 08:17 AM
    Called Sen Bingamna's office! funny to call him against his own amendment but tried to put it diplomatically...hope it works!



    more...


    birthday wishes cards for boss. irthday wishes cards for oss
  • irthday wishes cards for oss



  • fromnaija
    02-02 05:15 PM
    Even if you could, that labor certification already expired!





    hot Birthday wishes birthday wishes cards for boss. card for ossquot;photo No.527
  • card for ossquot;photo No.527



  • sats123
    11-04 12:29 AM
    Last year even I did not get my AP though it was approved. It was lost in mail. I had called USCIS several times and tried to request a duplicate copy. They said they cannot do it. I had sent letters to senator, senator's office sent letter to USCIS and nothing worked. what a PIA, $305 for no reason.

    Last month I self applied for my wife and got the approval in couple of weeks. ( On another note, her last approval was until Jan 2010. New approval is until Oct 2010. So we paid $305 for nine months which does not make sense. They should have approved until Jan 2011.)

    One suggestion for all self filers is to include a self paid USPS envelope with tracking number and request in your letter to USCIS to send the final decision (not receipt notice) in that envelope. It will cost few extra dollars but its worth. Atleast the chances of getting lost in mail will be less.



    more...


    house An elegant irthday wish for birthday wishes cards for boss. irthday wishes cards for oss
  • irthday wishes cards for oss



  • Libra
    08-03 12:30 PM
    Guys, I am july 2nd filer and i got my checks cashed and waiting for reciepts....your checks will be cashed soon dont worry........until then why start new threads on same topic....instead will go to contribution thread and will start our posting there.....howzatt





    tattoo irthday wishes cards for oss birthday wishes cards for boss. Happy Birthday Wishes Boss.
  • Happy Birthday Wishes Boss.



  • freddyCR
    January 13th, 2005, 02:31 PM
    Just a red "X"

    Filling I485,AP&EAD,with I140 approved/pending for 6 months when novisa/retrogressed. [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Filling I485,AP&EAD,with I140 approved/pending for 6 months when novisa/retrogressed.




    more...


    pictures irthday wishes cards for birthday wishes cards for boss. irthday wishes for oss.
  • irthday wishes for oss.



  • cjain
    08-10 04:36 PM
    ...if you want...i'll post here..

    Great find..

    Please post all news related info here http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4805&highlight=media





    dresses card for ossquot;photo No.527 birthday wishes cards for boss. irthday wishes cards for oss
  • irthday wishes cards for oss



  • ghost
    02-07 10:54 AM
    Thanks for the update !
    I am watching this... looks pretty interesting :)

    and by this time all of you must have heard that Sen. Schumer is reaching out to Sen. Graham and Sen. Murkowski and other stakeholders to revive the legislation....please support IV lobbying plan in the first week of April by your presence or contribution or spreading the word! These things don't happen out of the blue - there is a strategy and methodical approach to everything IV does!



    more...


    makeup irthday wishes for osses. birthday wishes cards for boss. An elegant irthday wish for
  • An elegant irthday wish for



  • HereIComeGC
    03-26 02:54 PM
    That I agree, I should say it was some what an exaggeration when I said I could predict NASDAQ ...

    But son't you guys think that this uncertainty also adds to the excitement of life here for us? Don't get me wrong ... just sharing a perspective here! Even I want my GC as desperately as any of us :)

    I agree. Sometimes I think I will be a little bit sad when I receive the green card because I would miss this daily excitments! As the saying goes "Its the Journey that matters, not the destination"





    girlfriend Happy Birthday Wishes Boss. birthday wishes cards for boss. irthday wishes for osses.
  • irthday wishes for osses.



  • gcdreamer05
    07-03 02:01 PM
    Please dont take risk travelling while the h1b petition is pending.

    I would advice not to travel during this case.





    hairstyles irthday wishes cards for oss birthday wishes cards for boss. irthday wishes cards for oss
  • irthday wishes cards for oss



  • anilsal
    08-03 12:49 AM
    Very well said. We need legislation and for that to happen, grass roots efforts from IV to end this retrogression.

    Now get back to becoming a contributing member plus supporting IV efforts by opening/joining your state chapter and meeting local law makers.





    unseenguy
    05-16 03:49 PM
    How can you file concurrent I-140 and I-485 if PD is not current, meaning country is retrogressed? You can't file I-485. You can file I-140 only and wait PD to become current to file I-485.

    CP requires police certificates, therefore one needs to go back to home country in advance of interview to get it. I think it also needs police certificates from all place resided since age ?? (16 or 18??). All CP but not all AOS gets interviewed.

    There is nothing to be scared of in the interview. If you are skilled immigrant from any country and your case is genuine, what are you scared of in the consular interview? Attorneys here will always ask you for I485, sure it helps most people than those filing CP , but there is also economic advantage to attorneys suggesting this option.

    As I said, those from non retrogressed countries can file concurrently, also those countries such as India which are experiencing wide swings in visa bulletins are able to file concurrently. If I140 is NOT approved and date is current, it makes sense to file I485 as it gives you additional protections by law.





    amslonewolf
    05-22 12:03 PM
    I don't think the state dept is that naive. They already know what the demand would be. All they would have to do is just look at the approved I-140s and they a very reasonable estimate.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment