Thursday, June 9, 2011

birthday wishes for friends facebook

images Birthday Wishes For Friends birthday wishes for friends facebook. irthday wishes for friends
  • irthday wishes for friends



  • LookingForGC
    01-25 06:35 PM
    Oh man, i was really interested to see the post after looking the title, but :)

    Take your time...





    wallpaper irthday wishes for friends birthday wishes for friends facebook. What are the irthday wishes
  • What are the irthday wishes



  • morchu
    04-28 03:39 PM
    :) if an RFE was issued, that means some of the evidences submitted are not enough to prove that the I-140 is "approvable". I dont want to argue, but "approvable" is the exact term used by USCIS.
    what if there is an rfe on the 140 when the case is not approved (but is approvable) and the employee has already quit? wont the 140 sponsor have to respond saying that employee nada exists? so, even though "approvabe" may be the right legalese, isnt "approved" more practical and relevant for us as beneficiaries.





    birthday wishes for friends facebook. irthday wishes
  • irthday wishes



  • glores1970
    09-22 08:25 AM
    Hello,
    Anybody has information to offer for such a case ?
    Thanks.





    2011 What are the irthday wishes birthday wishes for friends facebook. irthday wish What To Do:
  • irthday wish What To Do:



  • hmehta
    09-23 07:53 PM
    Yes, I am in the same Boat - My 485 was filed on July 19th but haven't received my receipt yet (485 filed at TSC)!



    Guys, According to following URL, it seems that all july filers should get the RN by now irrespective of the processing centers. I am 24th July filer but still did not get the RNs so far. Are other ppl also in same boat? Please let me know. I am worried now.


    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=ace7ec20cfbd4110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D



    more...


    birthday wishes for friends facebook. irthday wishes for friends.
  • irthday wishes for friends.



  • andy garcia
    07-25 12:19 PM
    I got an approval email from CRIS last week on my I-140.

    Today I received an email saying the notice that USCIS sent was returned as undeliverable.
    Any one has similar experience? Where does the I-140 approval notice go- Attorney or Employer address?

    Thanks

    Approval notice goes to Attorney a courtesy copy to Employer





    birthday wishes for friends facebook. irthday wishes for friends facebook. These are the irthday wish
  • irthday wishes for friends facebook. These are the irthday wish



  • sailing_through
    02-18 01:05 PM
    Thanks for the quick reply, Krishna. I would infact get paid in INR in an Indian account. But what do we do when we file our taxes? When my husband files as "married filed jointly", do we declare this income? Do you have any inputs on that.



    more...


    birthday wishes for friends facebook. irthday wishes for friends
  • irthday wishes for friends



  • gc_check
    02-04 12:16 PM
    Yes, I did get 10 yr multiple entry visa for my mom. Sponsored my mom for visa in late 08, Dad no more, and was very worried since she is a widow and couple friends mom's visa was denied with similar circumstance. I'm on AOS, also used AC21. Did included all the documents, including copy of EAD, 485 RN and EVL from current employer. My mom works for central govt, in addition to docs I submitted she also took a NOC from her office and also a leave approval showing 3 months leave and copy of document showing property (only home) ownership in India. But nothing was asked/reviewed except a couple question about the sponsor(me) like work, duration of stay in US, last time in India, etc and was issued a visa. Ensure the paper work is done correctly and placed in order. The better the paper work, fewer the questions. Good luck.





    2010 irthday wishes birthday wishes for friends facebook. Birthday Wishes For Friends
  • Birthday Wishes For Friends



  • anilsal
    10-24 10:49 AM
    Yahoo has a program to basically field questions to various congressmen and senators (most of them are prominent).

    On Oct 26th, Rep. Tom Davis is going to answer questions.

    I have comment around #169 (look for a comment by janilsal) at:
    http://news.yahoo.com/b/judy_woodruff/j_woodruff11183?rf=166#comments

    In the future, there will be more law makers.



    more...


    birthday wishes for friends facebook. Birthday Wishes For Friends
  • Birthday Wishes For Friends



  • l8A
    10-05 10:09 AM
    Need some advice from you all. I concurrently filed for me and my wife's I-485 along with EAD, AP and I-140 for each on Jan, 2007. At the time, I was on my H-1B, however, my wife's H-4 was expired as of Dec. 6, 2006. The reason for this is because I had changed jobs earlier, and the lawyers never filed for her H4 transfer. Only my H1 was transferred to the new company, and she was still on her old H-4.

    She received her EAD and AP approvals on April, 2007. I have got my I-140 approved as well. Is there going to be any problem with my wife's I-485?

    So, here's the timeline:

    June, 2004 - Me and wife on H1 and H4 resp., expiring on Dec., 2006
    Jan, 2006 - I changed jobs, got my H1 transferred, which now expired on Oct., 2007. Wife never got her H4 transferred
    Jan, 2007 - We filed concurrently for EAD, AP, 140 and 485 (Wife's H4 is already expired as of Dec. 6, 2006)
    Apr, 2007 - Both me and my wife got our EAD and AP approved
    July, 2007 - I got my 140 approved

    Currently - waiting on our I-485

    Question - Would their be a problem with my wife's 485 as she was out of status (but not illegal), when she filed for 485?

    Thanks a lot.





    hair irthday wish What To Do: birthday wishes for friends facebook. Facebook Birthday Wishes sends
  • Facebook Birthday Wishes sends



  • hoosier07
    07-25 05:37 PM
    You can apply for a duplicate with the form I-824.

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-824.pdf

    Thanks! Anyone done this before, I am wondering how long it would take for me to get a duplicate copy.



    more...


    birthday wishes for friends facebook. of Happy Birthday wishes.
  • of Happy Birthday wishes.



  • maddipati1
    01-12 01:44 AM
    i won't call u superstitious but superstupid, for lack of any better words





    hot irthday wishes for friends. birthday wishes for friends facebook. single irthday wishes! :D
  • single irthday wishes! :D



  • jliechty
    June 14th, 2005, 04:12 PM
    I have a Tamron 90mm macro for my D1, and despite the D1's autofocus strength, AF is still as useless as ever for macro (with the Sigma lenses that have HSM, AF might become somewhat useful in certain limited situations at less-than-lifesize magnification). If I could afford it, I would be happier with a longer lens (maybe the 150mm Sigma as a nice compromise) for most of my macro photography - including butterflies, insects, and plant life in the field.

    Bear in mind that if you do get the Nikon 200mm f/4 (or the Sigma 180mm f/3.5 HSM macro - HSM being equivalent to AF-S), you'll probably want to keep the 60mm for situations where you don't want so much telephoto compression (flowers being a prime example).

    Edit: ah, I see you're using a D2X. Then, maybe you could get some use out of the autofocus for chasing insects in flight. With a D70 (which is what I assumed that you had at first), you couldn't expect so much luck. ;)

    Lose H1B status if re-enter the US using AP? [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Lose H1B status if re-enter the US using AP?




    more...


    house Birthday Wishes For Friends birthday wishes for friends facebook. Facebook birthday wishes
  • Facebook birthday wishes



  • sandy_anand
    02-28 08:31 PM
    So are scotland, wales considered dependencies? Kashmiris can get passport from Pakistan if they want. Who would give passports to Hyderabadis?

    Goa and Pondicherry are states now.

    It is difficult without knowing the meaning of dependencies and how it is defined.

    Pondicherry is still a Union Territory.





    tattoo irthday wishes for friends facebook. These are the irthday wish birthday wishes for friends facebook. Forgetting to wish your friend
  • Forgetting to wish your friend



  • mnkaushik
    02-04 08:46 AM
    All State is saying is that they are giving EB2-India a total of 2987 visas. They didn't care about spill over and slow consumption by ROW. They are still acting stupid but this time they are trying to show reasoning for their stupidity. If this report had a consumption of visas till date for FY10 like in a dash board, then they would have seen their own stupidity clearly.

    I think you are making too much out of it. All they have said is 2987 per country. Below they do mention it flows from E1 to E2 to E3. Do you seriously think that they are going to say exactly how much the spill over is?



    more...


    pictures irthday wishes for friends birthday wishes for friends facebook. AutoBudder is a facebook
  • AutoBudder is a facebook



  • WillIBLucky
    06-20 08:48 AM
    Just call your local AAA office and they will tell you everything.. Mostly they take photo in main local office.

    If you are plus member you get free 8 photos. I guess for regular member you will 6.
    Do they also take digital pics? I have already got photos taken from CVS...and they said its passport pics.......do I still need to take from AAA?





    dresses single irthday wishes! :D birthday wishes for friends facebook. Birthday Messages Scraps
  • Birthday Messages Scraps



  • snathan
    02-17 11:28 PM
    You are in H-1 status now as you applied for COS from H4 to H-1. So I am not sure if going for H4 stamping is still an option for you. I will let others weighin on this one.

    Do you have AP instead? You can always come back on AP, doing so will not invalidate your H-1

    I am not sure, if this is true. I knew couple of people got H1 approved and never start working. They remained only in status H4.

    So check with attorney.



    more...


    makeup Birthday Wishes For Friends birthday wishes for friends facebook. Birthday Wishes For Friends
  • Birthday Wishes For Friends



  • eb3retro
    05-04 01:55 PM
    Thanks for the reply. I am planning to maintain a address at location where my LCA belongs to. I want to know If I work for say 4-5 months from India on US payroll will there be any issues on reentering US?

    So basically you are cheating the system? correct me if i am wrong.





    girlfriend Forgetting to wish your friend birthday wishes for friends facebook. Birthday wishes wall post
  • Birthday wishes wall post



  • Madhuri
    01-27 05:13 PM
    All the threads related to contribution are so dead. It's the hard and sad TRUTH that after so many requests, people don't want to contribute....moreover they are fighting with each other. BRAVO skilled immigrants. If only 'some miracle' happens, people might consider contributing.

    Today I need to travel back to India for emergency reason. I had a ticket available, but could not start since I need to book appointment for visa stamping. It will take at least 3 more days. I wish I had AP. I know everybody living here has to go through this some time in their lives, they can not be with their loved ones when it's warranted.

    Guys please wake up and contibute....time is running out fast. Our future is in our hands, nobody is going to help us.





    hairstyles of Happy Birthday wishes. birthday wishes for friends facebook. Orkut Belated Birthday Wish
  • Orkut Belated Birthday Wish



  • ssdtm
    12-14 12:55 PM
    Unfortunatley Dems have not shown much zeal which conveys that Immigration Reform is one of their important agenda.

    CIR is much more comprehensive and volatile with far reaching impact. It generates lot of heat and polarization. Due to ploitical sensitiveness both parties are not discucussing too much on it.

    On the other hand, reforms for highly skilled immigrant are subtle in front of it. That can be done without much political heat, and that should be one of our selling point to senators/congressman. ----Vote yes for the reforms - "It has not much backlash, while delivers strong economic gains to the industry, and humanizes the existing program".





    tdasara
    02-08 09:37 AM
    L1A - qualifies for EB1 but Indian companies very rarely do it.
    L1B - EB2/EB3 but again not many sponsor.





    gconmymind
    09-12 06:00 PM
    Hi,
    I am applying for AP Renewal for myself and my wife. Can someone please send me the information on the following.

    1. AP is expiring on September 20th. Can I file even after the expiry of the AP?
    2. I am in AL.So, I need to be sending the application to Texas Service Center. But I am confused on where to send the documents? I will be sending by FedEx or UPS?
    3. When I prepare the documents, do I enter Part 9, Signature of person preparing the form, if other than the application?
    4. Last year our attorney filed the application and I have a copy of that application. I see "Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Representative" form. I am sure I dont have to file that now but do I need to do anything so that I get the receipt/approval notices instead of going to the Attorney Office?

    Thank you.

    I found paper filing easier than e-file. Even with e-filing, you still need to mail your pictures.

    1. You can file AP even after the first one expires. But I filed for renewal 3 months before expiry.
    2. AP form has the TSC address. I used USPS.
    3. If you are the applicant, what is the need to sign Part 9? It is self-explanatory.
    4. There is no Notice of Appearance form if you are representing yourself and doing a self-filing.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment