Wednesday, June 8, 2011

black eyed peas fergie pees on stage

black eyed peas fergie pees on stage. performing with pee soaked
  • performing with pee soaked



  • logiclife
    12-05 12:47 PM
    Online tracking or toll-free numbers tracking is really useless. It doesnt say much about the content of correspondence.

    The automated messages(online and phone) say one of the 5-6 standard recorded messages. Nothing more. If there is an RFE, its says there was an "Inquiry". It doesnt say what the RFE was about whehter it was about the beneficiary or the employer. If you talk to a live person, they say that you are not entitled to information as you are the beneficiary and you need to talk to the petitioner or lawyer of the petitioner.

    What you need is COPIES of everything that the lawyer sends out to USCIS. Preferably BEFORE he sends out that fedex. So that you can verify yourself if they have made typos or mistakes in names, dates, etc.(most common paperwork errors).





    black eyed peas fergie pees on stage. So what#39;s everyone#39;s vote: PEE
  • So what#39;s everyone#39;s vote: PEE



  • thesparky007
    04-16 11:36 AM
    here is a new one





    black eyed peas fergie pees on stage. Fergie Pees on Stage - Black
  • Fergie Pees on Stage - Black



  • raysaikat
    03-13 08:26 PM
    Hi All,

    I am in tough situation. Hope you can help me. I applied and got OPT card on DEC-2007. I thought I can complete my MASTER's by that time but one of my proff gave me D grade and according to University rules, I cannot graduate if I have D grade in Graduating Semester(Even though I have 3.09 GPA including that subject). Right now I enrolled in an online course and I will graduating in MAY2008, at the same time I am in Consultancy who are applying for my H1. They don't have any idea about my Case and are really confused when I gave the Graduation status letter that was issued by our University.

    This is the matter that I have in my Graduate Status letter.

    "This is to verify that harish is graduate student in good standing, currently working on Master of Science degree with a major in Electrical Engineering. He has successfully completed 30 of the 33 required hours of enrollment on his graduate plan of study, and is currently enrolled in the remaining three hours. He has passed his exit examination, and has submitted his application for the degree for the spring semester of 2008. Provided that he successfully completes his final enrollment, he would be awarded his degree. Spring 2008 degrees will be officially conferred on May 26th, 2008. Diplomas and official transcripts that display spring awards will become available approximately the third week of July, 2008"

    Is this enough to apply for H1 in Master's Quota? if not what is the right way to apply and get H1 safely. I am planning to apply H1 with Bachelors even to be on safe side but we all know the chance of getting H1 with Bachelors is very less.

    Please help me what to do with this situation and having letter from the university.

    I believe that you need the actual diploma (you send a photocopy of it to USCIS) for getting counted in the M.S. quota. Most schools give the diploma once you have finished all requirements.





    black eyed peas fergie pees on stage. 525x348 Black Eyed Peas To
  • 525x348 Black Eyed Peas To



  • GreeNever
    02-08 02:23 PM
    How about leveraging the Ministry for Overseas Indian Affairs too? Though the content does not necessarily reflect conditions in US, it still seems to be bang on here (in light of Pres.Bush's impending visit to India) :



    ........
    New Delhi: Problems being faced by Indians working abroad will receive special attention, Minister for Overseas Indian Affairs Vayalar Ravi said listing his priorities as he took charge of the ministry in New Delhi on Monday.

    Ravi, whose assumption of charge as Cabinet minister is expected to lend high profile to the year-old ministry, said he would also make efforts to bring "further improvement" in the functioning of Indian missions abroad in relation to workers.



    "Indians working abroad do face problems. There are persisting problems. My first priority will be to look after their interests and protect them," he told reporters.

    Observing that about 25 million Indians were currently working abroad, he said the problems are particularly faced by Indian workers in Gulf countries.

    The minister said addressing the issue would include sensitising the missions with regard to problems of Indian workers.

    "Although the complaints [about attitude of the missions with regard to immigrant workers] have come down, there is a need for further improvement in their functioning," he said.

    Emphasising that his ministry would be working with the external affairs ministry, he said he would make efforts to ensure change in labour laws in the countries where Indians are working.



    more...


    black eyed peas fergie pees on stage. society lack eyed peas
  • society lack eyed peas



  • GotFreedom?
    10-08 06:16 PM
    tarikh pe tarikh.... tarikh pe tarikh.... kaab taak?????

    JwbLZYSCCiw

    Awesome delivery of the emotions!!!





    black eyed peas fergie pees on stage. stage name Fergie
  • stage name Fergie



  • OLDMONK
    07-06 11:47 AM
    Another 10-20 Questions like these would definitely get the ball rolling @ washington post hopefully.



    more...


    black eyed peas fergie pees on stage. The newlywed doesn#39;t just pee
  • The newlywed doesn#39;t just pee



  • veni001
    12-28 11:07 AM
    To get H-1 extension you need to have one of the following
    Approved PERM labor (not expired)
    PERM labor pending for 365 days or more
    Pending I-140 or
    Approved & "Valid" I-140

    If you can not produce any of the above then "no" H1 extension beyond 6th year.

    On the other hand once AOS is filed and 180 days passed, if you change your employer( assuming same or similar job), AC21 will protect that pending I485 even if approved I-140(assuming approved before move) is revoked by the original employer.


    Background OF Myself
    ----------------------
    a) Worked for Company A from 2003 to 2008.

    b) Company A applied I-140 and approved April 2006. AOS 485 filed on July 2007. Got EAD but never used it

    c)September 2008 I have Joined employer �B� by transferring H1B (Valid until Aug 2010).

    d) Employer A revoked 140 which triggered 485 denial in October 2008.

    e)Applied MTR and it was approved in NOVEMBER 2008 and 485 reopened.

    f)Applied AP & EAD renewal ,got a EAD card September 2010

    g) Since EAD extension got delayed I have applied H1-B Renewal August 1st week of 2010 and got a RFE now asking for proof how beneficiary qualify to extend beyond six years?

    Question

    I think the I140 revoked and 485 denial back in 2008 triggered the RFE. (Though MTR approved and 485 is pending)

    1)I have EAD approved and it�s valid until 2012 September .Is it possible can we withdraw HI-B Petition application when they request RFE?

    2)Can I have any chance of explain USCIS, by this rule below?

    ��USCIS has also specifically stated that if an approved I-140 is withdrawn after an I-485 has been pending for more than 180 days, the I-140 remains valid for purposes of AC21 � 106(c) portabilty:

    "If the Form I-140 has been approved and the Form I-485 has been filed and remained unadjudicated for 180 days or more (as measured from the form I-485 receipt date), the approved Form I-140 will remain valid even if the alien changes jobs or employers as long as the new offer of employment is in the same or similar occupation." AFM Sec. 20.2(c) ��

    Thanks
    KPR





    black eyed peas fergie pees on stage. The Black Eyed Peas to be
  • The Black Eyed Peas to be



  • gc1024
    07-17 07:04 PM
    my lawyer missed the 2nd july deadline even when he had all the papers. Now i am asking him to meet 30th july deadline he is not responding . what are the papers needed to file I485. Can I file it without lawyers help? He does have my immunization papers


    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5132

    Don't forget to read the disclaimer.



    more...


    black eyed peas fergie pees on stage. Fergie sucks amp; the Peas
  • Fergie sucks amp; the Peas



  • looneytunezez
    04-06 04:33 PM
    pertinent????........ really? :cool: I would hope it is pertinent to what you do.....:rolleyes:

    i think you should consult a labor attorney to find out if the "contract" is valid and enforcable in your state.

    Hi,

    I signed an agreement with my employer who is holding my H1 visa. Agreement is saying I should not work for same client for 1 year. While I am on project, client is offering me pertinent job. My employer is saying I should not accept the employment offer from client. If I ignore my employer and accepts the offer from my client, I am going to be in trouble?

    Thank you very much.

    Regards,
    Venkat.





    black eyed peas fergie pees on stage. Black Eyed Peas#39; Queen Fergie
  • Black Eyed Peas#39; Queen Fergie



  • Kodi
    07-06 01:31 PM
    If the allocated visa numbers doesn't get filled in one country does the remainder get assigned to other countries?



    more...


    black eyed peas fergie pees on stage. Fergie from The Black Eyed
  • Fergie from The Black Eyed



  • dpp
    06-04 02:45 PM
    hi, based on my wife's experience(for H4 based on my H1B) they didn't give the I-94 valid till the full 3 years. They rather gave only for 2 years. Hence saying so.

    Yah, may be yours is a peculiar case. But it won't happen like that always. If it happens to be like that, then you can ask the officer right away to give it to my the end date there on latest approval. Sometimes they are lazy, try to give to the date there on visa stamp only. But if you insist and show the latest approval, then will do it or if he/she can check other officers there and give it to the end date there on latest approval. It all depend on us and we need to check it properly and make sure that they are putting correct info.

    For one of my friend, they gave few more days after the date on approval. So, they can put any date on I-94, if they want to. There is nothing wrong. It is upto the Port of entry officer.





    black eyed peas fergie pees on stage. Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie
  • Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie



  • 485Question
    10-11 01:08 PM
    Just try if you can get any letter of explanation from the university, and prove on your job (experience) from 2003.

    Hope this helps.

    Thanks



    more...


    black eyed peas fergie pees on stage. Photographs of fergie
  • Photographs of fergie



  • JupiterTransit
    08-27 06:32 PM
    A friend of mine filed a few days before me and got his EAD a few days ago..from TSC.Hoping the July 2nd rush would not affect me by more than a few weeks.My lawyer is not able to confirm if the checks were cashed. I cannot tell if the checks were cashed either as these were checks from my company.

    The lawyer however mentioned that my premium processing check may return (I-140) and my application may have gone in regular queue. Everything is speculation for now..Any one else in the same boat or can throw more light...





    black eyed peas fergie pees on stage. Fergie Pees On Stage,
  • Fergie Pees On Stage,



  • svn
    05-10 04:39 PM
    Does anyone know what is the official term for your legal status if you are on EAD and no longer on H-1? I am trying to fill up an online form for opening an IRA and it asks whether I am
    a) Citizen of US or Permanent Resident or
    b) Citizen of Another Country and specifically, under what status (but only lists B, H, etc as valid visas - there is not EAD visa category!)

    Of course, I am not a Permanent Resident yet but I don't believe I qualify under H visa anymore either since my H1 is not valid any longer.

    Thanks for you help.



    more...


    black eyed peas fergie pees on stage. The Black Eyed Peas frontwoman
  • The Black Eyed Peas frontwoman



  • gc28262
    03-09 08:09 AM
    I think she need to fill I-9 form to switch to EAD and thus switching out of H1.

    Right now she is on H1 as well as AOS.





    black eyed peas fergie pees on stage. winning Black Eyed Peas
  • winning Black Eyed Peas



  • java06
    03-09 11:23 AM
    Is there a way to find out if the employer has revoked I-140? I have changed employers in Feb and my I1-40 was approved back in June. There was an update on my I-140 recently in Mar. I was wondering what could that be for?
    Can anyone throw some light on this. Thanks



    more...


    black eyed peas fergie pees on stage. BLACK EYED PEAS SHOW
  • BLACK EYED PEAS SHOW



  • sriniks
    12-07 06:09 PM
    On the infopass web site, there are four categories, and I can't relate to any of them. I don't have an SR because the rep refused to open one; I don't have a notice. Is it still possible to go for infopass?

    We offer 4 kinds of appointments for a case that you have already filed. Please choose from the following -
    Order from Immigration Court - If you were directed to us for processing based on an order from the Immigration Judge. You must bring all documents required in the post order instructions given to you by the court.

    Case Processing Appointment - If you received a notice to go to your local office for further case processing.

    EAD inquiry appointment - If your I-765 employment authorization application has been pending for more than 90 days.

    Case Services follow-up appointment - If it has been over 45 days since you contacted NCSC and have not received a response to your inquiry. You must bring the Service Request ID Number related to your inquiry to the appointment.





    black eyed peas fergie pees on stage. the Black Eyed Peas party
  • the Black Eyed Peas party



  • kumar1
    04-02 09:56 AM
    ---





    black eyed peas fergie pees on stage. The Black Eyed Peas were among
  • The Black Eyed Peas were among



  • amsgc
    01-22 09:57 PM
    Now that you have your answer, let me ask you a question -
    Are you going to write to the lawmakers/president today, or are you going to sleep for now and wake up a year later?

    I hate to break this to you, but your sense of optimism needs a reality check.

    Thanks you very much. Anyways it going to take atleast a year for these to go get over if at all. And if by any chance if its made current when both are done, wishful thinking but being optimistic is better than nothing.





    gbof
    01-30 11:32 AM
    So did you call the USCIS to ask what is going on. What does this actually mean. Is this just another mistake of USCIS.

    please, see your PM





    n2b
    04-17 02:13 PM
    I thought if you invoked your AC21 - you hopped on to the pending-immigrant boat leaving the non-immigrant boat altogether ... and that boat is now gone ...
    To get back to a non-immigrant boat .. you may have to get a new one ... but in that case you'll have to show your intent of non-permanent stay in the US ... which your 485 would contradict anyways ...

    A better option would be to have your legs in both the boats for as long as possible - i.e. transfer your H1 (and not get on to your EAD) while your 485 is still pending.

    I may be wrong .. but this is how i perceive it


    Peace.


    H1B is dual intent so even if I go back on H1B I can still keep intentions to immigrate right?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment