Sunday, June 26, 2011

black swan poster art

images Black Swan Poster Art black swan poster art. Black Swan | Darren Aronofsky
  • Black Swan | Darren Aronofsky



  • dsohere
    01-23 08:55 PM
    Hi,
    Have you been fully admitted to the new school? If so, the DSO at that school should contact the SEVIS Helpdesk for instruction on getting your SEVIS record transferred. And as long as that is in the works, you're fine. You should be able to go to the new school no matter what the status of of your SEVIS record. If you have been admitted to another school and requested to transfer, then you have done everything correctly. It will likely take them some time to deal with all the SEVIS records of all the student, but this issue was beyond your control, and in my experience students are not penalized for these type of situations.

    This must be quite a stressful situation for all TriValley students. I wish that SEVP would contact all the students or post some message making clear to all students about exactly what they should do, especially if they are currently working, and to other schools about how they should handle the transfers.

    Please post again about how it all works out and I wish you the best in getting settled into a new school.

    all the best,
    LK

    "Now I am worried because until they release our sevis, the admissions in other colleges will meet deadline and what happens if they no more take admissions. Do you have any idea how long can it take for them to release our sevis ? Will it be safe for students like me hereafter to work fulltime on CPT ?

    Thank you
    Chaitanya[/QUOTE]





    wallpaper Black Swan | Darren Aronofsky black swan poster art. #39;Black Swan#39; Poster Art
  • #39;Black Swan#39; Poster Art



  • sukhwinderd
    03-07 09:57 AM
    out of the country indefinitely and then come back lets say after 10 yrs?





    black swan poster art. #39;Black Swan#39; movie poster 1
  • #39;Black Swan#39; movie poster 1



  • krithi
    03-11 02:48 PM
    u need nothing, AP and Passport are enough





    2011 #39;Black Swan#39; Poster Art black swan poster art. #39;Black Swan#39; Poster Art
  • #39;Black Swan#39; Poster Art



  • thomachan72
    06-10 11:45 AM
    Hi Gurus,

    I came to U.S in May 2006. The company for which currently I am working (Company A) filed my labor (EB2) in October 2009. The labor got approved in May 2010.
    My Visa is expiring in March 2011.

    Now the attorney has asked me for the documents to proceed with I140.Hopefully my I140 will be filed in couple weeks.

    Now my question is that, I am planning to change my job (to employer B) in September 2010.

    Please help with your valuable answers for the following questions:-

    1. How long does it take to get the i140 approved?
    (Regular/Premium)
    Premium should get it done in less than one months
    2. What will happen to the PD if employer A withdraws or revokes my I140 approval after I join company B? Can I still carry over my PD?
    Once the 140 is withdraws things can become problematic. It is not very safe as per my limited knowledge
    3. At this point of time how long will I get the new Visa extension when I do the H1B Transfer from employer B?

    4. What are the documents I need from employer A if I have to carry forward my PD to the employer B's Green Card process?
    copies of previous approvals
    5. Does the new job need to be the same title and job requirements as the old one?
    absolutely yes



    more...


    black swan poster art. Black Swan poster.
  • Black Swan poster.



  • jonty_11
    02-13 05:42 PM
    call customer care USCIS and ask for an update/status





    black swan poster art. lack swan movie poster
  • lack swan movie poster



  • what_now
    06-08 02:01 PM
    did you get a finger print notice? as far as I know they wont send FP notice for paper filing..but just want to confirm.

    notice....



    more...


    black swan poster art. Black Swan Anime.
  • Black Swan Anime.



  • go_gc_way
    09-22 02:50 PM
    Good idea !!

    I am with you folks. When I have added new members, I will let you know names.

    Please keep this thread alive.





    2010 #39;Black Swan#39; movie poster 1 black swan poster art. Black Swan Poster Art
  • Black Swan Poster Art



  • mharik
    01-06 02:11 PM
    Hi ,

    Can you use portability(i.e, I-140 approved and I-485 pending more than 6 months) for studies in USA, I thought its only good for changing the jobs in the same field, I dont know if we can go back to school. Does schools in USA give admission based on EAD/I-485 pending (its OK for Secondary applicant but I guess not for Primary applicant, even if its OK at the time of GC approval dont we have to show the proof that we are working in the same field , does INS accept if one is in school full-time without job.

    I am sure lot of people want to go back to school to venture into new fields or learn latest skills but are hindered by the delay in GC approvals.

    IS there any one went back to school full time and got GC approved . If so please enlighten us by posting a reply

    Thank you



    more...


    black swan poster art. Black Swan Poster Art
  • Black Swan Poster Art



  • anilsal
    12-20 12:15 PM
    Take a copy of your I140 approval atleast. It is just a sheet of paper when you go for stamping. Sometimes your lawyer can give you a copy of I140 filed papers. This will have information on your company's financials etc.





    hair #39;Black Swan#39; Poster Art black swan poster art. for Black Swan too,
  • for Black Swan too,



  • sathyaraj
    11-15 05:04 PM
    I meant the same, they will ask only for your current employer paystubs and RFEs not the future employer. but if there is substantial difference in wages then there could be some potential problems. This is to asses your intentions whether you will continue to work with the same job as mentioned in ur LC.

    No way they will ask for pay-stubs from future employer. With EAD you can do any job. They may ask for pay stubs and W2 from Current employer.



    more...


    black swan poster art. upcoming film Black Swan
  • upcoming film Black Swan



  • go_guy123
    01-04 10:30 AM
    This decade was lost because the Hispanic caucus was hell bent on Comprehensive approach...all or nothing model...and therefore got nothing.





    hot Black Swan poster. black swan poster art. Black Swan posters
  • Black Swan posters



  • immi2006
    05-03 08:18 PM
    Folks,

    I was analysing the data based on posts in various immigration websites for India based filings. The data could be very well wrong too. (data for India folks as below).

    It appears on rough estimates :

    2005
    EB1 - 4000
    EB2 - 26000
    EB3 - 39000
    2004
    EB1 - 5500
    EB2 - 32000
    Eb3 - 36000



    more...


    house Black Swan Poster by black swan poster art. [ lack swan ]
  • [ lack swan ]



  • trueguy
    07-31 02:56 PM
    From where you got this fact? If this is the fact then PD won't be hovering in 2001 since last 5 years. In those days, PD for EB3 was always current so every body applied in EB3.

    Sorry but you guys seem to forget the fact that there were very few 2001, 2002 filers.

    I dont know about 2003.





    tattoo lack swan movie poster black swan poster art. #39;Black Swan#39; Poster Art
  • #39;Black Swan#39; Poster Art



  • Sachin_Stock
    11-09 10:16 AM
    I don't know which position your company and lawyer are advertising, but 7 years requirement sounds catered and more specific. 5 years is standard, and general.



    more...


    pictures Black Swan Anime. black swan poster art. lack swan poster art.
  • lack swan poster art.



  • lostinbeta
    10-03 12:18 PM
    I replied to that thread :)





    dresses Black Swan posters black swan poster art. Black Swan International
  • Black Swan International



  • amohale
    02-26 12:26 AM
    Please help me with my case.

    I am changing my employment and trying to port my PD.The company I am joining is filing for a new Labor for me. My previous employer (A) with who I worked 5 years in US is not cooperating and is threatening to cancel my I-140. which is not a big deal because my I-140 has been approved for more than 180 days and I can retain the PD.

    The problem is with their experience letter. I have a post dated letter from them which they gave recently mentioning 4 years and 11 months of experience out of 5.2 years I have worked with them. It is on company letterhead and lists my title, joining date, responsibilities but does not mention my skills: Java. This is a pure consulting firm with around 50 employees. I don't know any of the other employees except for one who I referred. she was with the company for almost 3 years during my 5 years stay.

    the Perm that is getting filed for me required 5 years of experience. Since I cannot get a letter from someone in Company A showing all 5 years, is it ok to have this friend of mine show 3 years during her stay. I will not have a letter from a colleague for other 2 years.

    So, it all boils down to, can my ex-colleague's affidavit for partial experience from a previous employer, along with a experience letter on company letterhead do the trick for me in case of a RFE. I will really appreciate your help in determining what is the best way to approach as I have other employment options available and my current employer is using every tactic to keep me back.



    more...


    makeup Black Swan Poster Art black swan poster art. Black Swan Poster by
  • Black Swan Poster by



  • malibuguy007
    12-21 12:37 PM
    Munna Bhai and Walking Dude, if you don't have anything constructive to add, and you cannot encourage others, then please do not litter the forums.





    girlfriend #39;Black Swan#39; Poster Art black swan poster art. lack swan poster art.
  • lack swan poster art.



  • javaconsultant
    03-28 01:55 PM
    This would be a very welcome change ..........

    Lets go for it.....I was watching yesterday's bill and could not find this
    provision...Correct me if I am wrong....

    Let us form a group who are pushing to introduce Ammendment for Filling I485, AP &EAD when I140 approved/pending, eventhough Cut-off dates are not reached for EB category immigration. Please discuss here weather any work being done to introduce this ammendment with present Comprehencive Bill.





    hairstyles upcoming film Black Swan black swan poster art. Black Swan poster that
  • Black Swan poster that



  • anurakt
    01-03 11:13 AM
    I pledge $120 every month as soon as it is available......





    sriramkalyan
    01-03 01:24 PM
    Just contributed $20 ..

    Will do monthly all through the year 2007.





    nat23
    03-14 02:19 PM
    hello,

    My mother has 10 yr multiple entry visa. She is planning to travel from Bangalore India to USA through Lufthansa Airways. She has a stop over at Frankfurt airport for about 3 hrs. Does she need to get a transit visa for that. Any recent experience or suggestion? Thanks.

    When is your mother coming over? Whats her port of entry? My wife will be coming from Bangalore on May 20th through Lufthansa.

    To answer your question: You DONT need a transit visa if you have a valid US visa.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment