Thursday, June 9, 2011

black women hairstyles

images Black women hairstyles, Long black women hairstyles. African American Haircuts For
  • African American Haircuts For



  • H1Girl
    02-26 11:51 PM
    I have been thinking in what way EB2 vs EB3 matters after filing 485. Here is the scenario..

    My friend (EB2-INDIA-Labor_Dec2005-485_receipt_Date_072007) and I (EB3-INDIA--Labor_Dec2001-485_receipt_Date_062007) have filed our I-485 almost same time...

    Assume that all Dates are curent now...My friend was saying that he will get his GC prior to me since he is EB2...

    My question is in what way EB2 vs EB3 matters once we file I-485. According to me, as long as Visa dates are current EB2/EB3 does not matter. It all depends of RD (Receipt Date) when Visa dates are current..

    Please correct me if I am wrong...





    wallpaper African American Haircuts For black women hairstyles. long hair styles for lack
  • long hair styles for lack



  • Nikith77
    04-09 11:52 AM
    congrats, You got green. it was a long wait. I am happy for you.





    black women hairstyles. Medium Black Women Haircut,
  • Medium Black Women Haircut,



  • transpass
    03-23 05:07 PM
    Hello gurus,
    need little help from you guys. Right now i am on H1b.
    I am about to file my Family based I-485, I-130, I-765, I-131. on all these forms they are asking for A# ( Alien Registration Number).

    I was on F1 visa before. so i have one expired EAD card which i got during my OPT in 2005. this card has a A#.
    so should i put this A# on all forms( I-485,I-130,I-765,I-131) or leave it blank.???

    H1bdude1

    As far as I know, the OPT A# is different from what you will get from filing 140. Once you receive 140 approval notice, it should have the A# which you can use on 485...If you don't have one or don't know, leave it blank...





    2011 long hair styles for lack black women hairstyles. Braided hairstyles for lack
  • Braided hairstyles for lack



  • GCMD0203
    09-10 02:10 PM
    Hi,

    I am planning on doing my H1 Extension renewal on my own. I did that last year and got the approval in 12 days or so (applied in Premium). I used DOL online wage library as my source. If you need details PM me.

    GCMD0203 :)

    Hi IVians,
    I am trying to file for my H1 renewal on my own, I want to know if somebody in this community has done that. Also since SESA takes a bit of time in terms of wage determination, can I use the DOL online wage library as my source. Any inputs would be appreciated.

    Thanks



    more...


    black women hairstyles. African American Women
  • African American Women



  • alex77
    09-26 01:22 AM
    If you have worked with your employer for atleast a year, you can also avail FMLA leave for 12 weeks (unpaid) without any issue. All the employers with 50 employess or more are supposed to follow this law.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_and_Medical_Leave_Act_of_1993





    black women hairstyles. Rihanna Hairstyles 2009
  • Rihanna Hairstyles 2009



  • macrosky
    06-14 07:11 AM
    Thank you! raysaikat
    So it is just like applying a new H1 visa, but include a copy of my current approved H1 visa and maybe some pay checks from my current employer?



    more...


    black women hairstyles. short hair styles for lack
  • short hair styles for lack



  • sunny1000
    05-15 01:55 PM
    Hi, Guys:

    My old H-1b will expire on June 30 2007. My employer has applied the new H-1b extension, but it is still pending. I am planning to go back to my country this summer and try to apply for H-1 visa in US embassy in early June. My question is whether I can apply for H-1 visa using the old one (expire on June 30) while the new one is pending. How long will be my H-1 visa valid (usually 3-month in my country)? Will I get 3-month or till the expirating date(June 30)? Can I come back to US? Many thanks.

    Since your current extn application is still pending, your new visa stamp would bear the june30 date, as far as I know. Talk to an attorney.





    2010 Medium Black Women Haircut, black women hairstyles. Black women hairstyles, Long
  • Black women hairstyles, Long



  • dvb123
    02-28 07:02 PM
    US grants home schooling German family political asylum | World news | The Guardian (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jan/27/german-home-schooling-family-asylum)

    USCIS goes by the book not by the how dumb the rule is.



    more...


    black women hairstyles. short hair styles for lack
  • short hair styles for lack



  • anilsal
    07-22 06:16 PM
    Can you please tell us why you need PCC from India? Is this for the 485?.





    hair Braided hairstyles for lack black women hairstyles. lack hairstyles tempting
  • lack hairstyles tempting



  • neerajkandhari
    10-26 05:58 PM
    Did you see Oct 9th as LUD on your case? We are trying to figure out if LUD is giving any indication towards when USCIS issues the approval.


    NO LUD AS YET
    STILL SAYS 8/31/2007 AS LAST UPDATE



    more...


    black women hairstyles. hairstyles black women,
  • hairstyles black women,



  • kmkk2006
    04-09 12:07 AM
    Hello,

    This is my status.

    I 140 � Approved in 2006 and have a copy.
    I 485 � Filed in Jul 2007, Receipt date Jul 02, 2007. Have copy of I 485 receipt.
    Perm Labor � Have perm labor approval copy.

    Since it has been more than 180 days I 485 is pending and I 140 also approved, I joined my client. Now my old employer says he will withdraw my I 140.

    I would like to send AC21 job change info to USCIS my self.

    Please let me know if any one is in the same situation and filed (informed) AC21 by yourself.

    And also advice if anyone used new attorney only for AC21.

    Thanks.





    hot African American Women black women hairstyles. long hairstyles black women.
  • long hairstyles black women.



  • tempgc
    07-06 11:29 AM
    Are you aware of July 2nd visa bulletin fiasco. It affected atleast 5-7 00 000 foreign workers each getting a loss of 3-4 000 dollars. DOS and USCIS played a bad game.
    Can you http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/06/us/06visa.html investigate and give us more details
    Thanks



    more...


    house Black Wedding Hairstyles black women hairstyles. Black women hairstyles.
  • Black women hairstyles.



  • vamsi_poondla
    09-10 10:45 AM
    All,
    I think we are most close to H-1B process and thus we should be one who should propose changes to H-1B program to congress so that they can make program more fair and transparent to all. I suggest the following changes. I think IV core should take this up with senator/house representative.

    H1-B improvements:

    1) Instead of visa becoming available once every year (1 October), make visa � of the visa quota available every quarter and one can apply for visa in any given quarter on any day of the quarter or 10 days before the start of the quarter. Unused visas of preceding quarter are added to the next quarter.
    2) Remove lottery system of awarding visa. In stead use the following method:
    a. Until the first day of quarter, all applications for that quarter is accepted (first day of the quarter not included). Visa availability decision is made on first day of the quarter and then every first day of the week of that quarter. Let call these days �visa count day (VCD)�.
    b. If number of application received between to consecutive �visa count day� or before the first VCD is less then number of available visas, all those applications are assigned available visas. Available visa count is reduced by number of applications with assigned visas.
    c. No application is accepted if it was received on or after the VCD AND it was determine on that VCD that sufficient visas are not available for applications received between preceding VCD and the current VCD (or 10 days if VCD is the start of the quarter). Call this VCD �cut-off VCD� and immediate week (or 10 days if this is first VCD) preceding it �cut-off period (CP)�
    d. The application received is CP is assigned available visa as follows:
    i. Create the pool of all the employers who have applied in CP and still have H-1B application requiring new visa.
    ii. Start with an employer playing highest salary to the H-1B applicant and assigned one visa to that application. Remove this employer for the pool. Move on to next highest paying employer in the pool and assigned one visa to that application.
    iii. Continue doing point two (ii) until all visas are exhausted or there are no more employers in the pool. In later case, again create employer pool as stated in point one (i) and repeat the process.
    3) Special clause for consulting position: If application for H-1B visa requires consulting work, following is required:
    a. New LCA is required every year and when consultant changes the client.
    b. New LCA must be based on the client�s job and experience requirement.
    c. H-1B applicant must be paid based on LCA.
    d. If H-1B applicant can establish significant fraud/H-1B exploitation, he/she (and any dependent) is awarded EAD immediately and he/she is eligible to apply for permanent residency without employer application. Employer is no longer eligible to apply for H-1B application and is fined $1million per fraud.

    Some are good ideas. Did you think of the administrative overhead? What is the need for the special clause? It is too restrictive.

    I think, in long run, increasing the cap, preventing the exploitation/ fraud, faster GC process are workable solutions. I sometimes hear that some companies bring L1B holders and place them as consultants ( a clear violation of L1 visa)..That is the area lawmakers should really drill more. L1 is clearly exploited, it is used like a virtual back door with no cap limits.





    tattoo Rihanna Hairstyles 2009 black women hairstyles. lack women. hairstyles
  • lack women. hairstyles



  • sanjay02
    05-22 08:12 PM
    Hi
    I had filed my I-485 in Jun 2007 my PD is Nov 2005 and was called for an interview at the local USCIS office in Feb 2009. My I-485 was pre-approved, now I am about to apply for AP renewal.

    The question I have is which service center do I mail in my AP renewal docs? My original application was filed in Nebraska. So do I file it there or send it to service center in Missouri? Can any one who has similar experience post the answer to this?


    Thnks
    Sanjay

    Bump!



    more...


    pictures short hair styles for lack black women hairstyles. extremly
  • extremly



  • Libra
    06-25 11:36 AM
    I am paying for my whole GC process, from the labor to 485, my employer JUST supports me





    dresses long hairstyles black women. black women hairstyles. Asian Black Hairstyles For
  • Asian Black Hairstyles For



  • vamsi_poondla
    09-21 03:18 PM
    Employer cannot revoke I-140 application after 180 days of filling I-485. No matter what the scenario is.

    Can someone use AC21 if the I-140 is not approved? I think it is risky because employer can revoke I-140 and you will be OOS



    more...


    makeup short hair styles for lack black women hairstyles. Black Wedding Hairstyles
  • Black Wedding Hairstyles



  • sreeni.k
    07-23 12:50 PM
    Not sure what exactly your objective is but usually the severence package is pretty good with big employers- why get paranoid and loose all that money especially when it is something you worked hard to earn. For somebody with 6 years experiance it shouldnt be that difficult to find a job. I say be confident complete your job and go for new job. If your transfer of I485 gets denied what the heck you got H1B and if not homeland india with bunch of money you saved up :). Some times the question should be asked "is it worth it?"





    girlfriend lack women. hairstyles black women hairstyles. lack women. hairstyles
  • lack women. hairstyles



  • hopefulgc
    03-31 10:49 AM
    Any word on this issue? Is somebody from core going to create a forum where they can post delayed updates?





    hairstyles hairstyles black women, black women hairstyles. long hairstyles black women.
  • long hairstyles black women.



  • ss1026
    11-04 09:14 AM
    I am planning a trip to India in late december. I went to the Hyderabad consulate website to see if I can get a appointment for my H-1B renewal for Dec/Jan09. I have read that the consulate would be functional in December but they have no system yet for taking appointments. I guess one more trip to Chennai! For this trip, I will enjoy the new Shamshabad airport.





    gc_check
    01-07 09:34 AM
    Well, last week was a short business week prior to new year. If you had you interview on 30th, then just one more business day prior to the new year and I doubt they did a lot on 31th and are back to work this week. Might be dealyed due to administration process. You might get in couple days.





    HRPRO
    02-25 12:15 PM
    One of my friends case was pending for more than 6 months with USCIS for H1B renewal, masters, and working at a client place. The employer checked with USCIS and they give a message " that the case needs further investigation".
    What does this mean.

    Robert

    It means that they are either not satisfied that the job meets the speciality occupation criteria or the credentials of the employee/employer/any of the document s provided. They will conduct an investigation and your friend will hear from them upon completion of thier investigation.

    HRPRO



    No comments:

    Post a Comment