Saturday, June 11, 2011

blake lively hair

images Blake Lively - Hair #39;Should blake lively hair. Blake Lively: Hair Icon
  • Blake Lively: Hair Icon



  • krishnam70
    03-23 07:51 PM
    Hi,
    We talked to the DOL people. They said that since my wife didnt start working with them on H1 and never really worked with them we dont have a basis for claiming the 1500 dollars in filing fees. Do you think this is correct? If so what else do you think we can do on this case? Thanks for your reply.
    Amar

    Per law employer states that he/she has a project on hand and its their responsibility to pay for the filing fee of the applicant. So you have every right to sue the employer for the same. Was there a gap between the time your wife got H1 and she subsequently got an EAD? If yes you can claim salary from the day her H1 was approved and you got the 797 in hand.

    BTW your lawsuit might end up costing more than the $1500 you paid but if you want to do the right thing go sue the employers a$$

    - cheers
    kris





    wallpaper Blake Lively: Hair Icon blake lively hair. [source]
  • [source]



  • naveenpratapsingh
    08-17 05:57 PM
    Hi Prem,

    Thank you very much for the insight of my issue. Just want to inform you that my employer(who intitiated the transfer now) are the employer and the client for me. Hopefully I might not get any RFE and as you said if I get the reciept number after 14 or 15 calendar days and update the result of petition in a week or so, that would be great.

    Once again thank you very much for your reply. I will keep posted about my status.

    -Matt

    Did you get the approval or receipt?





    blake lively hair. Blake Lively#39;s partial updo
  • Blake Lively#39;s partial updo



  • andy garcia
    07-25 12:19 PM
    I got an approval email from CRIS last week on my I-140.

    Today I received an email saying the notice that USCIS sent was returned as undeliverable.
    Any one has similar experience? Where does the I-140 approval notice go- Attorney or Employer address?

    Thanks

    Approval notice goes to Attorney a courtesy copy to Employer





    2011 [source] blake lively hair. Blake Lively#39;s Hair Is The New
  • Blake Lively#39;s Hair Is The New



  • Almond
    01-12 05:26 PM
    At first I was so pissed when I realized how old this thread is but then I read it and you guys bicker like old women. Hilarious:D



    more...


    blake lively hair. brad pitt hair loss. rad pitt
  • brad pitt hair loss. rad pitt



  • ramana_akp
    12-17 05:16 PM
    Hi friends!

    I have applied for my I-485 in June 2007.

    This is what i got on 29 Nov-2007

    On November 29, 2007, we mailed you a decision on your I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    and on Dec 11th my status changed to

    On December 11, 2007, the post office returned our last written notice on this case as undeliverable

    My attorney got letters that my wife and daughter got denied as mine was denied..i am runing out of time and still do not know why it was denied..

    we are at the same address where we got our EAD's and AP's and we have been checking the mail box every day to find out the reason.

    if somebody who knows or gone through the same please share with me what you did and what happened.


    thanks a lot.
    Ramana.





    blake lively hair. lake lively red hair.
  • lake lively red hair.



  • ragnarok
    07-19 08:05 PM
    Sorry, but I am very confused about this.

    My family is from S. Korea.
    My family is trying to obtain a green card.

    Case is Employment Based.

    Case Type: Application to adjust to permanent resident status

    "Adjustment as direct beneficiary of immigrant petition"


    I looked over the papers and the priority date on the sheets is blank.



    If you need more information, please ask me.


    Thank you.



    more...


    blake lively hair. Blake Lively Hair
  • Blake Lively Hair



  • hankles
    12-09 05:35 PM
    O*Net Online website has a useful tool to learn which other occupations relate to one's present occupation. Simply enter your O*Net/SOC code and go to "Related Occupations".

    This may prove useful for inidividuals searching for jobs in "similar" occupations. Altough this information can be very handy it goes without saying that every case is different and one should not solely rely on this.





    2010 Blake Lively#39;s partial updo blake lively hair. Blake Lively - Hair #39;Should
  • Blake Lively - Hair #39;Should



  • GCBy3000
    04-28 05:01 PM
    Below is my understanding as I searched for answer sometime back.

    yes, you can change employer. You have to get into similar job. The only problem is your H1 extension. For that, the old employer should not revoke the I 140. You old labor should be valid until you finish the GC process.

    If anyone thinks othewise, letme know.



    more...


    blake lively hair. Blake Lively
  • Blake Lively



  • kerstbrd
    02-22 06:17 PM
    I went to REC (one of the top 20 schools in India) did my Mastrs in Full scholarship and have International papers for IEEE + Few Algorithms that have been presented at Int. Conferences,( I could not attend the conf. in Paris since I did not want to go and get stamped and go through all the hassel- Go figure). I am an Ideal candidate for EB1 but my lawyer said there is a 50/50 chance for further enquiry and it will only delay the process.

    I know, I know but trust me, I was a University topper in Probablity and AI theories and I decided to chicken-out.
    Not because I am afraid of enquiries, I just dont want to raise any flags. I want to keep working, Hopefully get my GC within few* years and then prove myself .
    I applied under EB2 only because I don't want any enquiries and I know these POS lawyers will only delay the RFE's.

    Anyway, I was just frustated, sorry about this rage but just needed an outlet.

    People will only file under EB1 when A) They are not from India/China and They are not afraid to go and face any flags.
    & /OR B) They have good lawyer, who is very much prudent and willing to take chances.

    Any other theories and welcome

    *CONDITIONS APPLY LOL

    my friend, you've been played. EB1 requires no labor cert. Your lawyer convinced you to "chicken out" & wait a couple of years longer in the queue. Thereby paying him fees to help you do labor certs and multiple H1/EAD/AP renewals.





    hair Blake Lively#39;s Hair Is The New blake lively hair. Blake lively half updos for
  • Blake lively half updos for



  • minimalist
    09-19 10:58 PM
    Guys..i have noticed that so many other members has already been complained about the getting Red dots for no reason...i got the red for this post for just a spell mistake. This is too much and IV has to do some thing about this. Otherwise people will afraid or not be willing to post their opinions here...


    All the people who crib about red dots: There is nothing IV can do about it.
    This is a feature of the forum software.Actuallly I suggest IV kickout anyone who cribs about red dots are someone using foul language in PMs/comments.If some one uses foul language in forum posts then admins can warn them or block them. It is not possible if they do it in comments.

    Keep the eye on the ball guys. If you see all the bullshit the IV admins bare with some other guy showing up every few weeks asking questions as if IV Core is getting rich off of the contributions. And some other guy shows up with a great plan (no sarcasm intended) asking CORE to make his thread sticky instead of keeping the thread on top by bumping it every few hours or so.Then when the core doesn't respond to their idea/request to make the thread sticky start abusing them. They take all that in stride and still continue to pour their hearts into something they believe in.
    Now here are people so worried that they got a red dot and need the grievance be addressed. If not they will be afraid to post. If all it takes some one to stop you from posting your ideas is to give a red dot, how can any progress be made?

    Think about it people.



    more...


    blake lively hair. Get the Look: Blake Lively#39;s
  • Get the Look: Blake Lively#39;s



  • Leo07
    06-15 10:53 AM
    Your employer is NOT supposed to hold back any payments--it's absolutely ILLEGAL. IMHO, your best course of action would be to:
    1. Contact one of the immigration attorneys listed on the top-right corner of this web page and explain your case. In other words, validate your case first.
    2. Check if Your Client is tied to your employer, so, if you quit your employer, you are quitting the client as well?( You should already know the answer to this question)
    3. Depending on answers from 1&2 you can talk to your CLIENT and find a different employer. Your accused employer doesn't have to know any of these points.

    H1 transfer is NOT a menace, it can be done any time. As long as you have a valid client contract/job. If you have NOT filed for GC, there is more reasons for you to transfer.

    H1 Transfer rejecting = H1 Visa rejection? NOT always TRUE...

    Firstly, if you have your papers correct and have a job in hand, your H1 will NOT be rejected. As simple as that.

    Best of Luck!


    Hello My current Consultancy is not paying me well, they are holding $1000 from my monthly pay check. :( I have a long term contract with client where I am currently working. I am think of H1 Transfer to other consultancy.

    I want to know is this the right time to go for H1 Transfer? :confused: Are H1 Transfers getting rejected?

    What happens if my H1 transfer got rejected? My H1 with the existing will remain right? Will my current consultancy knows if my H1 Transfer is rejected?

    H1 Transfer rejecting = H1 Visa rejection? :confused:

    Please let me know.

    Thanks a lot.





    hot brad pitt hair loss. rad pitt blake lively hair. lake lively red hair.
  • lake lively red hair.



  • h1bq
    02-08 12:37 AM
    Hi there,
    In my research I came across L1 visas. I am aware of the qualifications required for L1A. My question is does this visa usually get a Green card in 6 months or so ? Somebody told me these are current and the GC process is less than 6 months ?

    Anyone with personal experience or knowledge do elaborate

    Cheers
    H1BQ



    more...


    house lake lively hair. lake lively hair straight. lake lively hair straight. blake lively hair. Gossip Girl#39;s Blake Lively
  • Gossip Girl#39;s Blake Lively



  • Anders �stberg
    May 31st, 2004, 03:33 PM
    This duck is crazy, or way too trusting... :D
    (My apologies for sloppy postprocessing and the *slight* lean of the horizon)

    http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5357.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5394.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5395.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5396.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5397.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5398.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5399.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5400.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5402.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5403.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5405.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5406.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5407.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5408.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5409.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5410.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5411.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5412.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5413.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5414.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5415.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5416.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5417.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5418.jpg

    http://www.andersostberg.com/FotoGalleri/albums/userpics/CatchADuck/CatchADuck_5419.jpg





    tattoo lake lively red hair. blake lively hair. Blake Lively has earned the
  • Blake Lively has earned the



  • dandy
    07-16 11:24 PM
    To the best of my knowledge you can not file for AOS while you are on TN . To process your green card you have to switch to your H1B from TN and start your green card as any other national i.e file for your Labor certification, I-140 and then i-485 .This process is same like any other national. All the best.



    more...


    pictures Blake Lively Hair blake lively hair. Blake Lively - Best Hair
  • Blake Lively - Best Hair



  • WillIBLucky
    05-22 03:11 PM
    Bill Gates testified in front of most of the important senators who wrote this bill. Even he could not make a difference. There is nothing in this bill he had asked for.

    Not IV or Lobby group that IV has, can it really make a difference? There is as much as we can do and everything else becomes uncontrolable. Even IV core group are normal people like us but with connections more than us. But they have their own regular job to do as well.

    So I guess we can only try calling the senators and hope they will change their mind and hope for the best. Expecting and/or trusting IV or Lobby group will really help would be sacrificial.

    I am not questioning what IV does. The core group really does what is their in their hands and we should appreciate that.

    Good Luck!





    dresses lake lively red hair. blake lively hair. Blake Lively Hairstyle
  • Blake Lively Hairstyle



  • maverick_joe
    11-16 03:12 PM
    no u cant, u would need to take and infopass appointment, but you could talk to cust care and open an SR first.
    to talk to an IO at the texas service center use the following
    Call 1-800-375-5283
    Press 1
    Press 2
    Press 2
    Press 6
    Press 1
    Now enter your receipt number
    press 1
    press 1 (now listen to the case update info)
    press 3
    press 4
    (now if you listen a male voice prompting you to hold the call that means the call is going to IOs desk, if it says no IO is available, it will redirect it to NSC, you can hang up and try the next morning)

    remember u will have to call in the moring before 11.30 to be able to talk to an IO.



    more...


    makeup Blake Lively blake lively hair. lake lively hair. lake lively hair straight. lake lively hair straight.
  • lake lively hair. lake lively hair straight. lake lively hair straight.



  • NYImmigrant
    12-06 01:00 PM
    Receipt numbers are worthless in my case. My application is pending in the local service center and i see the status message from Aug 2004. After that I was scheduled an interview, I did FP, I attended an interview, got stuck in the stupid name check, took 2-3 INFOPASS appointments.

    So what's up with the case status online ?





    girlfriend Blake Lively has earned the blake lively hair. great hair. lake lively
  • great hair. lake lively



  • cr52401
    09-07 03:42 PM
    All,

    Background:

    EB-2 India
    Employment based petition
    PD: Feb 2003
    Labor approved (after a long wait at Backlog reduction Ctr)
    I-140 filed
    Waiting for PD to be current to be eligible to file I-485

    To avoid further delays and have the necessary paperwork on-hand ready to file I-485 petition when PD becomes current, I had the following questions for the folks on this forum who have filed I-485 or are knowledgeable about the paperwork requirements:

    1) Birth Certificate: I have my original birth certificate but it is not in English.
    a. I have a translated notarized version in English from India. Will this suffice?
    b. If not, can a birth certificate issued by the Indian Consulate General suffice?
    c. Also, is this birth certificate required for spouse too if her name is added to I-485 petition?

    2) Police clearance: I know that one has to go thru the FBI name check for US clearance and this is done by processing center after filing of I-485 petition.
    a. Do I need to have a police clearance from India?
    b. If so, can a Police clearance certificate from Indian Consulate General suffice?
    c. Also, is police clearance certificate required for spouse if her name is added to I-485 petition?

    3) Medical: I have the list of approved Doctor’s in my geographical area. However, I do not have my inoculation records. Hence, I believe the Doctor will administer the shots again.
    a. How long does the approved Dr. to finalize the tests and administer the shots? Is this a 1 day or week(s) process before the Dr. hands over the sealed medical forms back?
    b. How long is the medical test valid? (Is it valid for 1 month, 6 months etc)

    4) Additional documentation: Is there any other documentation, not stated above, that has a long lead time that I can start to accumulate now?


    Thanks in advance.

    Folks, any one can help? I have same question regarding to Police cert.





    hairstyles Get the Look: Blake Lively#39;s blake lively hair. quot;Gossip Girlquot; Blake Lively
  • quot;Gossip Girlquot; Blake Lively



  • vhd999
    02-04 06:13 PM
    Few months agoI have applied for AP and requested for an expedite process.
    I have sent two pre-stamped envelops with the application. This is at NSC.

    Fortunately, they have approved it in a week and sent the AP documents using the envelops. I have recevied the documents on the next day.

    If you have a valid reason, it doesn't hurt requesting the expedite process with a proper evidence.





    suriajay12
    02-12 08:12 AM
    How about sending 100 thousand roses to WHITE HOUSE on the same day?

    I am in for Gandhigiri. I remember we celebrate aniversaries of the success we had when we did this 1st time and only time. Its time we do it again.
    I know many people whose cases are ready to be adjucated are keeping a silent note core members or others, and they will become active again when numbers become unavailable.. which makes sense like in many cases. What will you do if your date is current.. be very hopeful for hearing the good news.. and not try to get ANY attention, . right.. Sorry if I hurt anyone,. but what are we waiting for.. economy to pick up??.
    But I know many people out there are not even close to or hopeful if the numbers become current.. LETS DO IT. We request IV core to come forward and start a campaign. Please help.

    The below is from immigration-law.com and they too feel that priority #1 doesnt mean others have to sleep.. Please act fast.


    02/11/2009: Three More Private Bills Introduced in the House 02/10/2009

    As we reported earlier, failure of the Congress to fix the broken immigration system apparently induces members of the Congress to introduce private bills almost every day in session. We admit that under the current environment of historical economic crisis and rising unemployment, economic stimulus and financial bailout should be the top priority for the government's agenda. However, it does not mean that the other important parts of the nation's policies should remain on hold. We have learned a lesson from the past eight years that leaders' total obsession with only one agenda, "war," led to neglecting of almost all other parts of the country's policies and people's life , including deteriorating economic competitiveness, education, healthcare, arts, etc. and the country is now paying its price. Look at the state of our country's education. Priority in policies should not mean that all other important nation's agenda should remain in standstill.





    amar123
    07-28 01:09 PM
    Any of you in EB -2 with PD after Jun 2006 and have a soft LUD on AP?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment