Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bmw 3 Series Car

images BMW 3 Series TOURING 2006 Used Bmw 3 Series Car. BMW 3 Series Features
  • BMW 3 Series Features



  • Desi_Hydrabadi
    02-20 03:35 PM
    All,

    My PERM labor was filed in Dec 2006. I didn't know much about all the technicalities in that process. I found today, from the flcdatacenter website, my labor petition number and was shocked to see the wage mentioned in there is "50.34", "Hr". I assume thats the pay I would get if I get the GC. My current pay is 60K/year. I have approved I-140 and have also applied my I-485 in the July 2007 fiasco.
    I am now heart broken since I am not sure if I would ever get the GC cause the wage mentioned in LC and what I am getting right now has huge difference.
    What can I do at this point of time? Any suggestion would be helpful to me.

    Thank you.





    wallpaper BMW 3 Series Features Bmw 3 Series Car. 2011 BMW 3-Series Coupe
  • 2011 BMW 3-Series Coupe



  • needhelp!
    05-15 06:22 PM
    co-sponsor = confirmed support, so thats what we want.





    Bmw 3 Series Car. Used car BMW 3 Series E-BE18
  • Used car BMW 3 Series E-BE18



  • rockstart
    09-10 10:10 AM
    Do you think the birth certificate from Indian consulate ( here in US) are acceptable?
    Did you try that option?

    Birth Certificate from consulate are not acceptable to USCIS. Please check wiki for details.





    2011 2011 BMW 3-Series Coupe Bmw 3 Series Car. BMW 3 Series awarded in car
  • BMW 3 Series awarded in car



  • reddy77
    04-13 05:09 PM
    Does your spouse also recieved rfe on 485, in my case both of us got the RFE, still waiting for the document ...


    This is my first post, in this website.

    I recieved an RFE on my I-485 .

    This is a brief summary as to what was asked,
    if I am still working for the current employer, or for an intended future employer.

    1. Specific Job Title
    2. Duties of the offered position
    3. Minimum education or training requirements
    4. Start date of the employment.
    5. Offered salary or wages.

    Mine is EB-2 PD APRIL -04.

    I did not change my employer, and all the quries asked were already answered during the labor and I-140 stage.

    Did any one get similar RFE , plase let me know more in detail

    My concern is why would USCIS want to know these details at this stage?

    Thanks
    SK26



    more...


    Bmw 3 Series Car. based on the BMW 3 Series.
  • based on the BMW 3 Series.



  • logiclife
    05-23 11:56 PM
    Mercies,

    This is a house member. They will speak a lot of things. Plus, there is 435 of them. In the course of debate a lot of opinions will come across. I dont know if this guy from Indiana is on the conference, but the only person that really matters from the house side is Sensenbrenner. He will be on the conference. And all the provisions that are friendly to illegals will be thrown out of the bill during conference.

    Frankly, the amendments like orange card amendment of Feinstein was a waste of time. First of all it didnt even pass the senate, but had it been passed, provisions like Orange card would be something that Sensenbrenner would ask the Senators to leave it outside the door before walking to the table in conf committee.

    Cool down yaar. Let's wait for tommorow to see and hope that Frist and Reid dont start another pillow fight over the number of amendments.





    Bmw 3 Series Car. 3 series
  • 3 series



  • Apollon
    06-29 06:53 PM
    I've heard 2 contradicting opinions on this matter, so trying to get to the truth.
    My PERM case is about to be filed, let's assume for argument sake the job description
    requires Bachelors degree + 5 years of experience.
    I have B. Sc. degree, the requirements completed in April 2004.
    I've been with the current sponsor, who is applying for my PERM labor case for 15 months,
    and without those 15 months I don't have 5 years post graduation experience, required to qualify for EB2 track ( I do have close to 10 years of experience in the field, since I worked during college and even before that, but I was told only post graduation experience counts)
    If counting these 15 months with my current H1 sponsor I do have over 5 years of post graduation experience.
    Two opinions I've heard:
    1. You can only use the current sponsor experience, if the position, you're getting the PERM certification for is at least 50% different in it's job duties from the experience, prior to joining this sponsor.
    2. There is no restriction - current sponsor experience counts for EB2 post grad. 5 years.

    I'm not interested in opinions or speculations please - only what the law says. If anyone has that information - response is greatly appreciated - my PERM case is about to be filed and I don't my application to get rejected down the road because of not satisfying the EB2 track requirements.



    more...


    Bmw 3 Series Car. mw e90 3-series sports line
  • mw e90 3-series sports line



  • EB3_SEP04
    08-27 08:08 PM
    Use FOIA form to get a copy of your I-140 approval notice. It is a slow process. Can take upto a year to get the document.

    USCIS - Freedom of Information and Privacy Acts (FOIA) (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextchannel=34139c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a 1RCRD&vgnextoid=34139c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD )

    I don't think OP can do that, because I140 does not belong to you, it belongs to the company.

    correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the concept is you are asking for copies of documents that you have filed and since you have to attach a copy of 140 along with 485, you have the right to ask for a copy. but since OP has not yet filed 485 or more precisely, has not attached a copy of 140 approval for anything, he/she cannot ask for the same.

    I have heard getting docs from USCIS under FOIA takes about a year or even longer(no experience though).





    2010 Used car BMW 3 Series E-BE18 Bmw 3 Series Car. BMW 3 Series TOURING 2006 Used
  • BMW 3 Series TOURING 2006 Used



  • rskanth
    08-08 06:19 PM
    And you know this how?:confused:



    more...


    Bmw 3 Series Car. 2011 BMW 3-Series Coupe Car
  • 2011 BMW 3-Series Coupe Car



  • howzatt
    08-21 10:40 AM
    This is to inform our community that July 19th filer check - 485, EAD, AP has got encashed. Please delete the thread if you would like to. It is only to aid people in this forum to track the dates.

    EB-3 India
    Nebraska
    July 19th filer- Checks Cashed
    no other updates

    Congratulations. It looks like they are moving.





    hair BMW 3 Series awarded in car Bmw 3 Series Car. BMW 3 Series Car Prices :
  • BMW 3 Series Car Prices :



  • gc_in_30_yrs
    09-12 07:20 PM
    If you are on bench, not getting paid, your employer normally asks you to send him a letter stating that you are on vacation. This needs to be done every month. For the period you are on vacation, there may not be any pay stubs. Once you get any project, you will send your employer another letter saying that you are back and ready to work for them.

    With this approach, you WILL NOT get any trouble from USCIS or anyone. If any RFP comes, then, employer will show these documents and clear the issues. I did this in the past and all my friends who were in different stages (like Labor filed, I-140 filed, 485 filed) also did and had no problems.

    But as always it is advised that to talk to the lawyer who is working on your case is best suited to answer as that person is to submit the paper work.



    more...


    Bmw 3 Series Car. 2005 mw 3 series
  • 2005 mw 3 series



  • vin13
    01-15 06:34 PM
    Once you switch jobs using AC 21, you are no longer on H1-B (even though you still have H1-b date that has not expired).

    Your next H1-B will be considered a new H1-B and not a transfer.

    You will be able to use remaining H1-B time. There is no difference whether the employer revokes or not revoke your H1 as you are no longer on H1-B.





    hot based on the BMW 3 Series. Bmw 3 Series Car. BMW 3 Series Coupe,
  • BMW 3 Series Coupe,



  • nviren
    05-01 09:05 PM
    Bkarnik,

    I was also surprised to see appt available in May at Mumbai for regular (non-emergency). Only for the moment though. After May, the earlist available was in first week of Oct 06. You get to know that only when you actually want to make an appt.

    ujjvalkoul, satyasaich,

    About the emergency appt for returning H1, I am bit confused. Won't they ask: "Ok, so you are returning H1. So what was an emergency that you needed to travel and needs visa for?" if you have no business emergency?

    Has anybody here, a returning H1B, actually got a stamp through emergency appt by just saying that he is returning H1B and without showing any proof of a need of an emergency travel?



    more...


    house Super Car BMW 3 Series GT BMW Bmw 3 Series Car. detail on a show car..come
  • detail on a show car..come



  • amoljak
    10-16 02:03 PM
    Kambi:

    Based on current stats,

    LC - It will take about 4 months from the date you initiate your case with your lawyer
    140- Eb2 or eb 3 will take from 4 weeks to 4 months
    485 - If u are from India or China and based on current situation for Eb2 it could take upto 4 years and 6-7 years for EB3. If you are from Rest of the world it would be 1-2 years.

    However, if the SKIL bill passes, things could change and you could get the whole GC within 2 years or so.........Keep hopeful...that is what I am doing after 8 years on H1........with a MBA from a US University!!

    In addition to what final GC said, you need at least 3 months before you file the PERM labor cert application to do all the prep work, advertise etc.

    If your job falls under EB3 you are screwed no matter where you come from.
    But since you will be getting a Master's degree, you can work on H1B for a year, then get a different job which falls under EB2. That way you would start your green card a year later, but you will be able to file 485 with 140 and you will get your green card much sooner.





    tattoo 3 series Bmw 3 Series Car. 2011 BMW 3-Series Convertible
  • 2011 BMW 3-Series Convertible



  • kishdam
    03-17 10:18 AM
    I was reading at immigration-law.com that a new bill SUSTAIN act is introduced by Lamar Smith in the house and is referred to the judiciary committee. This bill seems proposing the increase of H1B numbers from 65k to 195k. Does this bill have any EB related measures? This bill may be unlikely to get voted anytime soon but if it has some EB measures at least we get some exposure.



    more...


    pictures mw e90 3-series sports line Bmw 3 Series Car. 2006 BMW 3-Series 330xi
  • 2006 BMW 3-Series 330xi



  • lecter
    January 6th, 2005, 08:52 PM
    of the technique....

    on the back layer, use gaussian blur, then erase, getting a sharper than background coloured bit.

    add some saturation....

    whadddya think?

    Robhttp://images8.fotki.com/v146/photos/1/173093/1080432/2flower-vi.jpg





    dresses BMW 3 Series Coupe, Bmw 3 Series Car. The 2011 BMW 3-Series is a
  • The 2011 BMW 3-Series is a



  • VivekAhuja
    11-25 11:27 PM
    CIR must be defeated. It has no benefits for legal immigrants but only for illegal immigrants. Worksite enforcement must be increased to make it impossible for illegal immigrants to make a living in the USA. If not, USA will become like Mexico and USA will lose it's magnet for attracting the world's best!

    The economic basis for CIR is stupid. Illegals can still pay taxes using a TIN number. Most illegals make minimum wage - some might not even fall under the preview of the US tax law.

    CIR is only a way for hispanic politicians to gain ground in the US. 90% of US problems are because of illegal immigration. Imagine if we have 15 million illegals legal - now, they are no longer doing jobs tha Americans want to do but they feel (and are probably going get fast track) like they are American citizens and demand non-farm American jobs. The whole cycle is stupid.



    more...


    makeup 2011 BMW 3-Series Coupe Car Bmw 3 Series Car. Super Car BMW 3 Series GT BMW
  • Super Car BMW 3 Series GT BMW



  • gene-O
    10-20 05:57 PM
    Still looking for a knowledgeable response specifically to the questions asked.





    girlfriend 2011 BMW 3-Series Convertible Bmw 3 Series Car. Name: mw-3-series-coupe-
  • Name: mw-3-series-coupe-



  • nkavjs
    10-18 10:38 PM
    July 2nd Filer.
    RD : Oct 2
    Receipts mailed : Oct 8
    EAD cards : Oct 1oth issued.. recd. Oct 18th
    FP pending
    AP pending





    hairstyles 2005 mw 3 series Bmw 3 Series Car. BMW 3 SERIES CAR
  • BMW 3 SERIES CAR



  • small2006
    07-11 11:35 AM
    Hi Folks,
    I am one of those guys who has EAD/AP and as per the latest (Aug 08) bulletin, my PD is current.

    I just called USCIS and got my 3rd service request number since Oct 2007. So far nothing has happened.

    I want to know if this is going to have a negative impact on my 485 approval in anyway? Am I not supposed to have my FP done before they can approve my 485? Isn't that a pre-requisite? I just don't want to miss one more boat due to USCIS screw ups.

    Please advise/suggest...

    Thanks.

    Moderator: apologies for cross-posting but I needed an answer soon.





    Thiru
    09-22 08:53 PM
    I applied for my AP on Aug 24th. I haven't seen any update on the case. May I know when you guys applied for it?

    I applied on 8th of July and got approval notice through mail on 4th sep at TSC





    PixelPix
    February 2nd, 2004, 11:32 PM
    Here are the compatable lenses from the spec sheet:

    Compatible Lenses
    1) DX Nikkor : All functions supported
    2) Type G or D AF Nikkor : All functions supported 3) Micro Nikkor 85 mm F2.8D : All functions supported except autofocus and some exposure modes 4) Other AF Nikkor*2 : All functions supported except 3D colour matrix metering, i-TTL balanced fill-fl ash for digital SLR
    5) AI-P Nikkor : All functions supported except 3D colour matrix metering, i-TTL balanced fill-flash for digital SLR, and autofocus
    6) Non-CPU : Can be used in exposure mode M, but exposure meter does not function; electronic range finder can be used if maximum aperture is f/5.6 or faster *1 IX Nikkor lenses can not be used; *2 Excluding lenses for F3AF

    Not sure about the flash...maybe StevenT will see this and help you out. Also, not sure if you've seen the full official spec sheet, but here it is. Click here (http://www.dphoto.us/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=121).


    WOW! That lens range sure is confusing.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment