Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bmw 330i White

images Alpine White 2004 BMW 330CI Bmw 330i White. Alpine White 2004 BMW 3 Series
  • Alpine White 2004 BMW 3 Series



  • glus
    05-31 09:02 AM
    Just contributed $100 through paypal. ID: 78D447032J342041H

    Please, do the same. It is critical to get IV going further.





    wallpaper Alpine White 2004 BMW 3 Series Bmw 330i White. 2006 Bmw 330i Premium Sport
  • 2006 Bmw 330i Premium Sport



  • dkshitij
    02-07 01:38 PM
    The video can be found at Immigration Policy - C-SPAN Video Library (http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/ImmigrationPolicy19)





    Bmw 330i White. 2005 BMW 3-Series 330I Sedan
  • 2005 BMW 3-Series 330I Sedan



  • roseball
    02-25 12:58 PM
    I started talking to new employer about my joining and I requested for preparing PERM stuff before I join. This is the only this I want the new employer to do on behalf me before I join with him. The employer said Prevailing Wage determination takes 2 months. And the new employer mentioned that he can not do Prevailing Wage determination without joining. Is this right?

    PWD has nothing to do with you joining them. All DOL does in PWD is it assigns a salary range based on the location of the job and the minimum requirements defined for the position. BTW, it is infact taking 2-3 months to get PWD these days.





    2011 2006 Bmw 330i Premium Sport Bmw 330i White. 2001 BMW 330i
  • 2001 BMW 330i



  • raysaikat
    07-30 07:18 PM
    I am stuck out side of US for my name check for last 9 months when I applied for my H-1. I have approved I 140. is there any way I can file my I 1485 and Advance parole or any thing to get back into US.

    Some one has told me that I can use consular processing but have no idea about that.

    Please help me and let me know what are possible options for me to return to US.

    You cannot file I-485 unless you are physically present in the US. You can request a consular processing; i.e., for getting the green card when your PD is current, you will have to be in your home country where the IO in the US consulate will interview you (just like H1-B interview) and make a decision regarding whether to give you green card or not. Applying for CP or anything else connected to GC will not make you eligible to enter US. You must have a visa (or green card) for that.



    more...


    Bmw 330i White. 2005 Bmw 330i - V6, White 70k One Owner Miles Like New - $14500 (geneseo)
  • 2005 Bmw 330i - V6, White 70k One Owner Miles Like New - $14500 (geneseo)



  • abhijitp
    12-19 07:39 PM
    Attorney suggested to follow up with FP second time also and said we will be asked by USCIS which application to keep. Is this true?
    Not true. They won't ask you anything. I would get my FP done. Then have your attorney write a letter to the USCIS explaining why you submitted two AOS applications, then asking them to keep any one "approvable" of the two AOS applications you submitted. This, I was told by an attorney during a private consultation call. Hope this helps. Best advice is, please consult an attorney:)





    Bmw 330i White. View details of BMW 330I for
  • View details of BMW 330I for



  • leo2606
    11-21 05:51 PM
    Fee : $305.00

    Applied on line, printed the form.

    Attached the following and sent them to USCIS
    1) 485 - copy.
    2) Old APs 2 - Copies.
    3) Cover letter explaining that I need to visit my parents as they are old.
    4) DL - Copy.
    5) Photos : 2 (write A# and name back of them) (I forgot to send the photos with the application)

    I forgot to attach the photos and got RFE, sent photos and approved yesterday. Waiting for the physical copy.



    more...


    Bmw 330i White. Pair Of White Led License
  • Pair Of White Led License



  • sanju
    03-06 02:15 PM
    You called office of which Senators?

    Just a little update, Called up my Senator's office this morning..Started talking about country Cap issue, the guy knew everything about it, he took notes & promised he will pass it on to the Senator. Here's what I suggested him

    1) Lift the Country Cap for Temporary period of time, may be just for 2 years.
    2) Limit the Maximum waiting time, say if one applicant is waiting for 5 years than country cap should be exempted and he should be given a preference over a person who�s PD is just 1 year old.

    He specifically told me 'your second point is very good, I'll certainly share these with the Senator'...

    I urge you guys to contact your senators & Congressmen/Congresswomen

    We have a group which is focusing on this issue, if you want to join us here's the link

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/yourvoiceiv/





    2010 2005 BMW 3-Series 330I Sedan Bmw 330i White. Alpine White 2004 BMW 330CI
  • Alpine White 2004 BMW 330CI



  • tempgc
    09-24 01:25 PM
    Source OH law firm (immigration-law.com)

    No one should be surprised by the Los Angeles Times report that the USCIS is "considering" but not yet decided fee increases. As we reported earlier, the State Department is already seeking OMB approval for its consular and embassy services fee increase. Report says that the USCIS recorded a short fall of $118 million this fiscal year. One of the key reasons for the fund problem is cited reduced number of new case filings. Since the USCIS relies on the fee-income for its finance, it presents a problem. Another reason which is not discussed in the report may include its need for money to support ongoing reengineering project named business transformation program. This program is primarily funded by the premium processing service fee fund. Obviously, the PPS fund is suffering as well, particularly considering a drastic decrease of new employment-based cases. Another reason the report cited is need to funds to deal with potential increase in workload which are likely generated by the Comprehensive Immigration Reform, should the CIR be successfully enacted next year. However, this reason for fee increase may be considered too premature, considering the fact that the CIR may not be accomplished even in 2010. The most probable year for a successful CIR legislation is currently considered year 2011. Let's see what happens.



    more...


    Bmw 330i White. 1 18 mw 330i white
  • 1 18 mw 330i white



  • confu
    08-06 11:37 AM
    Received an email from CRIS stating that Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident. Those who are tracking approval, check out IV profile/tracker.

    Congratulations!!





    hair 2001 BMW 330i Bmw 330i White. 2001 Used BMW 330i Sedan white
  • 2001 Used BMW 330i Sedan white



  • WeShallOvercome
    08-05 11:05 AM
    Hello,

    How can I inform the USCIS (I-485 pending) that my lawyer is not representing me any more? Do I need to fill up any form (like G28)?

    I do not want USCIS to send ant document to my ex-lawyer anymore.

    Thanks so much

    EB2-NIW
    PD march 2003
    RD - august 2003
    I-485 pending


    Yes, you need to send another G-28 with a cover letter and a copy of your receipt notice.



    more...


    Bmw 330i White. 2001 Used BMW 330i Sedan white
  • 2001 Used BMW 330i Sedan white



  • Gravitation
    11-19 10:30 AM
    For July 2nd filers, the freedom is attained on Dec 29th (180 days after filing).





    hot 2005 Bmw 330i - V6, White 70k One Owner Miles Like New - $14500 (geneseo) Bmw 330i White. 2005 BMW 330i LH11 55-Watt
  • 2005 BMW 330i LH11 55-Watt



  • Gowtham Nalluri
    05-22 12:01 PM
    For all those whose PDs became current in June visa bulletin, It would be nice if most of you can hold off for about 10 days in june to file I-485 (485 may or may not include application for EAD and advance payrole), then USCIS may move the PDs further in july visa bulletin on both EB2 and EB3 to not loose visa numbers again this year.

    I-485 filing date doesn't matter while issuing the Visa Number (Even if you file I-485 on June 31st). Visa Numbers are allocated based on the priority date.



    more...


    house Alpine White BMW 3 Series 330i Bmw 330i White. hairstyles 143 Bhp M Sport, Coupe, Bmw 330i M Sport Coupe.
  • hairstyles 143 Bhp M Sport, Coupe, Bmw 330i M Sport Coupe.



  • chanduv23
    04-27 10:15 AM
    Ok, lets ignore or shut this down.





    tattoo View details of BMW 330I for Bmw 330i White. 02 BMW 330i White Tan Leather
  • 02 BMW 330i White Tan Leather



  • black_logs
    05-25 10:26 PM
    Guys,

    So finally we're out of Senate with a thundorous victory. We have almost all our provisions in place. I want to thank QGA , The Senators & Staffers of several Senators who helped us sailing thru this 'like a charm'.

    Thanks



    more...


    pictures Pair Of White Led License Bmw 330i White. BMW 3 Series 330i
  • BMW 3 Series 330i



  • dkshitij
    02-07 01:38 PM
    The video can be found at Immigration Policy - C-SPAN Video Library (http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/ImmigrationPolicy19)





    dresses 2005 BMW 330i LH11 55-Watt Bmw 330i White. Alpine White BMW 3 Series 330i
  • Alpine White BMW 3 Series 330i



  • tertip
    03-11 02:39 PM
    Hi All,

    EB3-ROW PD: June 6, 2005
    AOS application sent: July 1, 2007
    I switched employent on December 2007. I didn't transfer H1-B so I am using my EAD to work for the new company. I didn't file for AC21 because I was worried about RFE or other type of complications.

    My H1-b visa and I94 expired on May 2008. I am planning to visit my homecountry and come back on AP. As I understand all I need normally is AP+ passport+ I485 receipt. However, I also read some forum members recommending that we carry recent pay stubs and an employment letter from our company. I also read some that folks were asked if they were still working for the same company. My honest answer would be "no". I left my GC sponsoring firm (A) and joined company (B). So I wouln't have letters or pay stubs from company A. Would that be a problem at the POE? If I run into an IO that prefers to scrutinize, I might get into trouble. This really worries me. Again I switched jobs and never filed for AC21. Would I be at fault for not reporting the job change?

    Thanks a lot for all your support!!



    more...


    makeup 1 18 mw 330i white Bmw 330i White. Alpine White BMW 3 Series 330i
  • Alpine White BMW 3 Series 330i



  • sri1309
    05-11 07:58 PM
    Good job, Dude..





    girlfriend 02 BMW 330i White Tan Leather Bmw 330i White. White+330i+mw
  • White+330i+mw



  • inetuser
    10-24 05:51 PM
    Lets start new threads.....
    1. ordered
    2. approved
    3. ordered and approved but not yet received
    4. ordered, approved and received


    is there anyone on the boat or "ordered and not approved" then we will consider new thread for that also :D





    hairstyles 2001 Used BMW 330i Sedan white Bmw 330i White. 2006 Bmw 330i.
  • 2006 Bmw 330i.



  • Euclid
    03-19 09:55 PM
    Actually, what your HR says makes no sense. You *are* presenting a list A document. According to the receipt rule "the receipt for the replacement suffices (for 90 days) wherever the actual would have sufficed" (I paraphrase).

    So you are in effect presenting a list A document.

    Get some talking points from the net and argue this out with them.





    savitri.bhave
    07-06 10:30 AM
    Jayant,

    Thanks. I will have to return to China because my husband is chinese. If he can not stay here, he would like to go back there and so do I.

    Once again thanks for the advice. Let me rephrase my question:

    (a) At this point can I file for PERM processing (five months left on H1)?

    (b) Case I : If labour does not get cleared within next five months,can I apply for H1 B extension?

    (c) Case II : If labour gets cleared within next five months, can I apply for H1B extension?

    At this point, I am loooking for extension of one year. Is there any way I can do this?

    Thanks a lot again,
    Savitri Bhave





    gc_on_demand
    09-06 12:04 PM
    Congratulation to all EB2 who are getting their approvals. Have a wonderful post-GC life :)

    When will, we EB3s (India), see some light at the end of the tunnel.

    Looks like (in my case) after waiting for more than 5 years it will still take 3-4 years. I am mad :mad:

    If you can try for it that will make your GC faster.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment