Friday, June 10, 2011

brad pitt and angelina jolie 2010

images Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. brad pitt and angelina jolie 2010. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
  • Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt



  • ronhira
    10-08 05:52 PM
    tarikh pe tarikh.... tarikh pe tarikh.... kaab taak?????

    JwbLZYSCCiw





    wallpaper Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt brad pitt and angelina jolie 2010. Angelina Jolie Threatens Brad
  • Angelina Jolie Threatens Brad



  • perm2gc
    06-16 05:52 PM
    I have H1 extension of 3 yrs after 6 yrs of H1 b'cos of approved I 140. Now when I file 485 and EAD, can I still use the H1 till expiry date if somehow 485 application gets denied before H1 expiry date?


    I know if the CIR in it's current form is passed then this question becomes invalid, since I am consulting on H1.
    you can maintain dual status .





    brad pitt and angelina jolie 2010. Angelina Jolie Terror Brad
  • Angelina Jolie Terror Brad



  • ChainReaction
    03-28 06:00 AM
    This is a very good point ,if illegal under guest worker program can pursue a path to a citizenship after 6yrs provided that they can show they have paid taxes, learn English and pass background check...Why can't we ask the same for us, we have entered US legally without breaking any law, are paying taxes and are highly educated let aside learn English. And the senators have agreed about getting in line or behind the line (First in first out) approach for getting Citizenship, we are just asking for GC ;) ?





    2011 Angelina Jolie Threatens Brad brad pitt and angelina jolie 2010. jolie and rad pitt 2010
  • jolie and rad pitt 2010



  • another_wei
    05-01 04:21 PM
    Yes, I did leave after being here more 8 years when my AP was approve i went back to China in 2008. The after 3 weeks visit my family I returned to United States and admitted back ok.
    Very strange they asking for school transcript from almost 10 years ago (my F1 start 1999)

    Thank you, thank you! Best I get a Lawyer to answer this latest RFE but i feel much better now. I should be pass I hope!



    more...


    brad pitt and angelina jolie 2010. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
  • Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie



  • iad2ead
    10-25 09:13 PM
    Gurus,
    I have EAD and FP done. Got receipts but no sign of getting AP.
    Is this common? Many friends who filed during the same time as me got
    it. I filed w/TSC.

    thanks for all the help
    iad





    brad pitt and angelina jolie 2010. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
  • Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt



  • willigetgc?
    10-11 09:18 AM
    Stop watching for VB and start meeting with your Senators!



    more...


    brad pitt and angelina jolie 2010. Pitt, Jolie rent island for
  • Pitt, Jolie rent island for



  • chitra
    02-26 12:38 PM
    I had a 10 year multiple entry B1/B2 visa which was to expire in 2013. I got married a couple of months ago, and since my husband is on a H1B, I got a H4 visa for the next 1.5 years. My passport with the B1/B2 visa DOES NOT have CWOP (Canceled without prejudice) written on it. My question is- has my B1/B2 visa been canceled? Or is it still valid? Can I hold 2 visas for entry into the US at the same time. If it has not been canceled, can I still use it for entry into the US once I lose my H4 status? Thank you for your time.





    2010 Angelina Jolie Terror Brad brad pitt and angelina jolie 2010. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.
  • Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.



  • Googler
    02-08 02:40 PM
    All,

    I did not contact the Ombudsmans Office or Aytes or AILA or DOS in order to discuss my personal case. It was just a part of my now years long efforts to bring attention to certain issues -- I've been speaking with staff at the Ombudsmans office for several years now, some issues and recommendations that have appeared in his report over the years were the result of these conversations.



    more...


    brad pitt and angelina jolie 2010. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
  • Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie



  • dealsnet
    12-05 04:43 PM
    Green card will be giving for the people can help USA by serving army as doctors, nurses, transilators etc. Requirement is 2 year legal stay in USA.
    See the link.http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081205/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/military_recruiting





    hair jolie and rad pitt 2010 brad pitt and angelina jolie 2010. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
  • Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt



  • kramesh_babu
    09-10 12:04 AM
    No, to re-activate, all that is needed is a h1B extension or amendment petition. An I-94 would would come along with that and that would put you on H1B status again.

    Very true. That is exactly I did a month ago.



    more...


    brad pitt and angelina jolie 2010. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
  • Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie



  • rtarar
    03-24 08:19 AM
    I just got approved for my 3 year extension I am on my 7 th year now.
    I just got a request from HR saying that I need to sign a promissory note for the total amount spent by my employer on H1b realted fees.

    So in short they are asking me to sing the promissory note to get reimbursement for part of the lawyer fees I had paid for this visa extension.

    Here are the important points:
    0. Total amount is like $3K.
    1. 50% owed after 1 year
    2. 0% owed after two years of service.
    3. 100% owed when employment is terminated by either party :-0
    4. 10% per annum interest after the 31st day of termination.

    Is this even legal , or it lies in the gray areas for any body to interpret anything they want.
    I dont care about the money, but I think this is borderline harassment.

    Note:This is not a desi consulting co.


    -R





    hot Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie brad pitt and angelina jolie 2010. Brad Pitt- Angelina Jolie set
  • Brad Pitt- Angelina Jolie set



  • ita
    11-04 02:19 PM
    But I think it's thanks to CBN who pulled the consulate to Hyd when they were debating to have the consulate in Hyd or Bangalore. From what I know YSR govt just boomed up the realty prices but nothing else, though realty went up in other parts of the country too.

    PS: I'm not very sure if it was CBN who got the consulate to Hyd but just expressed my thoughts as we are talking about consulate/Hyd/how proud we should be etc in this thread.For those who know better or disagree with me please feel free to do so by posting in the thread but not by giving red/accompanying mssgs. These days I'm so cautious that unless absolutely sure I don't take any chances with posting on threads so as to avoid upsetting people even remotely. Felt it's been long since I've been easy on IV threads..so I'm posting on this thread :)

    Thank you.



    more...


    house Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie brad pitt and angelina jolie 2010. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
  • Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt



  • illusions
    04-07 11:13 AM
    Wish u all the best.... wow 6 years...!





    tattoo Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt brad pitt and angelina jolie 2010. BRAD PITT amp; ANGELINA JOLIE IS
  • BRAD PITT amp; ANGELINA JOLIE IS



  • martinvisalaw
    06-01 06:13 PM
    CIS could have asked for a copy of your previous Advance Parole, for example, in the I-131 RFE. Hopefully you have received the RFE by now so you know what it asks for. You should also have got the I-140 notice. If not, you should call CIS to see where they sent it in case it went to the wrong address.



    more...


    pictures Pitt, Jolie rent island for brad pitt and angelina jolie 2010. Angelina Jolie Brad Pitt Wax
  • Angelina Jolie Brad Pitt Wax



  • Prasad_FL
    08-02 11:33 PM
    Chennai consulate would take 1 or 2 days for processing. You can send an email to them or talk to VFS and request if they can re-schedule it for earlier date.
    Wen you do not have much time, you should not take any chance. Try to reschedule it in Delhi or Bombay.

    Chennai consulate took 2 days in 2005.
    Delhi consulate took 2 days in 2006.





    dresses Brad Pitt- Angelina Jolie set brad pitt and angelina jolie 2010. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
  • Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie



  • test101
    07-19 02:09 PM
    Yes you can. I'm not from india but i had the original BC and i got ranslated in the US.
    you can find translaters in Yellow pages and ask them if they do translation for immigration.



    more...


    makeup Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie brad pitt and angelina jolie 2010. Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie
  • Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie



  • Devils_Advocate
    03-23 03:34 AM
    Folks,

    I read in this (http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=170404&catid=3) report that none of the 4 students were wearing seat belts. Please always wear your seat belts.

    My prayers are with their families

    Thats just tragic, please wear seatbelts even if you're in the backseat, it can seriously save lives.





    girlfriend BRAD PITT amp; ANGELINA JOLIE IS brad pitt and angelina jolie 2010. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
  • Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie



  • CADude
    07-31 10:27 PM
    Mailroom indeed has to check all the documents(after cutting envelope from 3 sides, per operating manual). if clerk is not able to findout our checks then we are out of luck. wait for PD has to be current and refile.

    Are you sure about this ? i heard that we can refile with proper quotes saying a filing fee was indeed issued etc ? any comments please?





    hairstyles Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie brad pitt and angelina jolie 2010. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
  • Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt



  • mammoy2k
    09-21 07:11 PM
    Look at the reason why I-140 can be denied:
    a) Ability to pay
    b) Your education
    c) Your past experience, if shown


    Now out of this, only ability to pay is, where you would need comaniy's help. Rest two, you have all the documents. If the company is a big one, then I dont think they would refuse you documents. I would be surprized that they issue RFE for ability to pay for a public company.

    I do not know anyone who switched before I-140 approval but given Yates memo I dont think its difficult.

    In my case, I work for a big public company. My education is from the US. My attorney ensured that we only claim the experience for which I have experience letter. The game I think is to minimize the risk.


    You both are right!

    Employer can revoke an unapproved 140 any time, but the revocation does not affect your 485 approval. The IO will approve your 485 in due course if 140 was approvable at the time of application (ie, if it has'nt been revoked).

    However the trouble with invoking AC21 without 140 being approved is when there is an RFC. This 140 was not approvable at the time of application, because of additional documentation requirement... The original employer should be willing to answer it or else 140 will be denied and so will the 485.





    mohanrajgoyal
    06-02 04:42 PM
    Hi,

    I also went through similar scenario with my WIFE EAD. We didn't receive the receipt notice for her. When we called Texas Service center, CS told us he can't regenerate it again. We got the approval email on Saturday night.

    Filed on April 7, 2008
    Approval Email on May 31, 2008





    go_gc_way
    07-12 03:18 PM
    when you file for the 485 you can use old priority date. priority dates can be transferred if old 140 was approved and you changed the company to restart the process all over again.

    Can you use an PD from an old labour application, that was approved but the labour has been used for another employee?

    I think not as from your answer it appears , labour & i-140 must have been approved for the same person, just wanted to get it clarified.

    Thanks.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment