Sunday, June 12, 2011

braided mohawk hairstyle

images Braided Mohawk Hairstyles are braided mohawk hairstyle. girl mohawk hairstyle. How to
  • girl mohawk hairstyle. How to



  • punjabi
    09-10 02:54 PM
    Hi javans,

    I am not an attorney, but I have seen people using 3 yrs of experience to count for 1 year of education. And EB2 category needs at least 5 years of experience in the job area in which you will be applying PERM.

    Thus, 3 years of education + 3 yrs of exprience + 5 years of experience = EB2 category.

    You will need an Expert letter for an accredited Evaluation to prove that 3 years of education+experience = 4 yrs of education.

    I have myself not done it, but I have met few people in the past who did that.

    And as far as second question goes, I have not heard anything like that at all. If you are inclined to do online course for one year, I suggest you to do Masters (1.5 years of education and .half year of research project).

    Hope it helps.

    Good luck!

    Thanks for the reply Veni001. Can anyone please answer to my second part of question i.e. online degree course.

    Thanks,
    javans





    wallpaper girl mohawk hairstyle. How to braided mohawk hairstyle. raided mohawk hairstyle. on
  • raided mohawk hairstyle. on



  • myimmiv
    12-17 04:24 PM
    No.

    We did not renew her I-94. She's my dependent and I'm EAD. She doen't even have an EAD, I haven't appllied for her yet.

    Our I-94 are expired now and our AP too. If I need to travel, I will need to apply for a new AP.


    BTW, we entered through Denver (DIA).

    All you need is your passport and AP. That's all!!!!

    You will be on a separate line and the immigration officer will ask you to go to a room and wait there while they verify your status. They will ask you questions to check if your anwers are consistent with your records.
    Thanks again lagsum. Do you recollect what questions were asked by the officer to you and to your daughter?





    braided mohawk hairstyle. raided mohawk hairstyle
  • raided mohawk hairstyle



  • purgan
    05-01 08:39 PM
    Today, Robert Rector, the immigration guru at the conservative Heritage Foundation testified before the House Judicary Immigration Subcommittee.

    It should be mentioned that Rector is the ideological guru of immigration restirictionists like Loo Dobbs, NumbersUSA, FAIR, CIS, Jeff Sessions and Tom Tancredo (I bet we'll remember these names in the years to come...).

    The full testimony is interesting, but this was this conclusion
    http://judiciary.house.gov/media/pdfs/Rector070501.pdf


    In the future, U.S. immigration policy should encourage high-skill immigration and strictly limit low-skill immigration.

    "It is sometimes argued that since higher-skill immigrants are a net fiscal plus for the U.S. taxpayers while low-skill immigrants are a net loss, the two cancel each other out and therefore no problem exists. This is like a stock broker advising a client to buy two stocks, one which will make money and another that will lose money. Obviously, it would be better to purchase only the stock that will be profitable and avoid the money losing stock entirely."


    So, the question is: Will the restictionists now support backlog relief for us High Skill Immigrants?

    NO.....you wanna know why? (hint: read Ruben Navarette's column for CNN today)





    2011 raided mohawk hairstyle. on braided mohawk hairstyle. raided mohawk hairstyle.
  • raided mohawk hairstyle.



  • chandrajp
    08-08 10:42 AM
    Hi guys My I140 filed in TEXAS case status online says request for additional information was mailed, I haven't received mail yet, I want to go ahead and collect all the documents required so i can reply immediately as soon as we receive RFE mail,
    can you guys tell usually what kind of information is requested in EB3 cases.
    I got an RFE about my company's latest Tax statement for the current year. When my attorney sent one, I got I140 approved immediately.
    What I heard from my friends nowadays, usually it's company's ability to pay. If the company does not show sufficient income even to pay the employees, then there could be an issue. But just wait for the notice. I think your attorney gets the notice



    more...


    braided mohawk hairstyle. 2009 Black Hairstyle Trends
  • 2009 Black Hairstyle Trends



  • immiguy
    07-18 01:25 PM
    Hi,
    Hello all,
    Here is my situation.My Pirority date is March 2005 and my category is EB3. My 485 and my spouse;s ( as my dependent) was filed through my compnay on July 2nd.

    My spouse's company's had independently started processing is GC under EB2.His priority date is June 2007.He got his labor approved last week and is eligible for i-140 and 485 right now.

    At this time, which category is most benefitial to us? EB3 from March 2005 or EB2 from July 2007?

    Gurus, please help





    braided mohawk hairstyle. mohawk hairstyles. curly
  • mohawk hairstyles. curly



  • rajivkane
    09-16 02:23 PM
    Hi Ramba,

    What do you mean by "future employment category peoples"?- is not everybody getting employment based GC a "future employment category people"? Or is there anything diffrenet in the way you apply?

    Regards,

    Raj



    more...


    braided mohawk hairstyle. I love raided mohawk
  • I love raided mohawk



  • Administrator2
    12-09 11:27 AM
    To complicate things further, cloture on 9-11 responders failed by 57-42. Republicans are not willing to let anything go till Tax cuts bill is undertaken.

    The breaking news is the House Democrats have decided not to undertake Tax cut bill in the House, meaning the new tax cut deal announced by the President will not hold good anymore.

    Its anybody's guess what will happen next. Key leaders from both sides will go behind closed doors to figure out how to make it happen.

    Please standby for further updates.





    2010 raided mohawk hairstyle braided mohawk hairstyle. Braided Mohawk Hairstyles are
  • Braided Mohawk Hairstyles are



  • sathishav
    02-25 10:23 AM
    Guys,

    Would it be of benefit, if USCIS sends us a notice when our petition is "Pre-adjudicated; awaiting visa number"? So, we can at least be in peace and go on with our life?

    Also, I see there is a suggestion to NOT count Dependants in the VISA numbers, since they are not counted for other visa (H1) status. Its a very good suggestion. We just have to be ready with the counter-argument, if we are told, H1 Dependant is H4 and not eligible to work. However, once GC is approved, that spouse gets equivalent benefits and hence its counted.



    more...


    braided mohawk hairstyle. Braided Mohawk
  • Braided Mohawk



  • green_card
    07-18 06:13 PM
    what number did you call? did you speak to a person or got an automated message?





    hair raided mohawk hairstyle. braided mohawk hairstyle. black hairstyles braided.
  • black hairstyles braided.



  • yestogc
    03-04 08:42 PM
    Either you can enrich your skills by joining some short term courses or do small work (like teaching kids/ day care/ dance classes/ singing etc) where in you can earn CASH .................. I am not sure of your background so cannot comment on choices that you have.



    more...


    braided mohawk hairstyle. raided mohawk hairstyle.
  • raided mohawk hairstyle.



  • aristotle
    07-11 11:40 AM
    Please see my other thread "Stop, Think!!" for my thoughts.





    hot 2009 Black Hairstyle Trends braided mohawk hairstyle. raided mohawk hairstyle.
  • raided mohawk hairstyle.



  • sreeni.k
    07-23 12:50 PM
    Not sure what exactly your objective is but usually the severence package is pretty good with big employers- why get paranoid and loose all that money especially when it is something you worked hard to earn. For somebody with 6 years experiance it shouldnt be that difficult to find a job. I say be confident complete your job and go for new job. If your transfer of I485 gets denied what the heck you got H1B and if not homeland india with bunch of money you saved up :). Some times the question should be asked "is it worth it?"



    more...


    house Braided Mohawk Hairstyle. braided mohawk hairstyle. french-braid-mohawk
  • french-braid-mohawk



  • kaisersose
    04-16 10:00 AM
    Well, doing it on my own isn't a problem. It's just that my employer is a behemoth and has ironclad policies.

    Having said that, filing fees for EAD extension are $340 and for AP $305 per applicant, right?

    Now I'll try my best to get EAD/AP extended either by me or the employer but if that doesn't happen (say my employer says it's our policy for you not to do it on your own), will a gap in EAD/AP create problems?

    Thanks.

    Maverick_2008

    The gap by itself is not a problem. However, an abrupt termination or something similar can create trouble as applying for an EAD at that time and waiting for an approval will take months and cause a lot of stress. It can be painful enough to regret every morning the decision to not extend the EAD just to save $600.

    If you do not have a copy of your 485 notice, then you cannot extend your EAD. But if you have it (you should), then it is your property and your employer has no say in this matter. Remember that the H-1b and 140 belong to the employer, but 485/EAD/AP are your own.





    tattoo mohawk hairstyles. curly braided mohawk hairstyle. Pictures of mohawk hairstyle
  • Pictures of mohawk hairstyle



  • Prashanthi
    05-08 03:39 PM
    Based on the facts that you have given, you should be able to use 245K in this case.



    more...


    pictures I love raided mohawk braided mohawk hairstyle. hair Man Mohawk Hairstyle
  • hair Man Mohawk Hairstyle



  • Jipjap74
    04-23 01:14 PM
    I haven't received it yet. I was looking for anyone who had a similar situation. Why would they require more evidence for a 3 year old boy??? They approved the rest of my family yesterday and sent cards for production notice but my 3 year old got an RFE.





    dresses raided mohawk hairstyle. braided mohawk hairstyle. pictures of raided hairstyles
  • pictures of raided hairstyles



  • anjans
    08-28 03:33 PM
    internal for who do u work DOS/USCIS u jerk
    I think there have been enuf members writing about visa limit being reached for india/china EB-2. I wonder why ppl are still calling each other names when somebody posts something he things others will benefit from. This will defeat the purpose of this forum.



    more...


    makeup Braided Mohawk braided mohawk hairstyle. Braided Mohawk Hairstyle.
  • Braided Mohawk Hairstyle.



  • meet
    08-31 09:36 PM
    Please do reply to my queries...........





    girlfriend Pictures of mohawk hairstyle braided mohawk hairstyle. Braided Mohawks Hairstyles.
  • Braided Mohawks Hairstyles.



  • lfadgyas
    07-29 08:43 PM
    It is interesting � I moved from AL to SC a 1.5 year ago � needed a new ID, so I went there and they did this too � but only for the first time (they gave me that paper thing). Few weeks after this I changed my address so I had to renew it again� it was instantaneous;- they took the photo within 10 min I had my new ID � they said I�m in the system so no problems �have a nice day.
    By the way � with that paper ID I travelled back to AL, to NC several times - I kept a copy from the old AL driver license (so what? � I can show my old international driver license :D � wondering what a local policeman would do with that �, otherwise I�m legally here, sorry )





    hairstyles raided mohawk hairstyle. braided mohawk hairstyle. Man Mohawk Hairstyle
  • Man Mohawk Hairstyle



  • indianindian2006
    07-26 11:54 AM
    My company attorneys are in the process of filing my AOS application per the July bulletin. I have an approved labor certification and an approved I-140. Turns out due to internal restructuring a new legal vehicle was created under the existing company and groups re-aligned. Job function and location haven't changed.

    The attorneys are syaing that since the I-140 was approved prior to the restructuring, they will be filing a new successor-in-interest I-140 with my AOS application.

    My question is since I had an approved I-140 is this considered an amendment to the previous i-140 and processed at I-485 adjudication stage or is it considered a brand new filing aubject to the i-140 backlog in processing.

    I would appreciate a response from Logiclife (since he had posted a similar scenario) or sopmeone else in similar situations or with knowledge of the above.
    What is the total number of employes your company.





    praveen2008
    02-13 11:39 AM
    Hello All,



    I am on a 6th year on H1-B with my 140 approved. I am due for renewal on June 2010 with my employer who is a desi consulting company.. My employer has around 100+ employees.



    I am recently moving over to a new consulting opportunity which my employer has showed me which is corp � corp with prime vendor in between�

    I also have another Full time offer pending with a Big 5 consulting company who promised me to sponsor my H1 and re start my GC process since my 485 is not approved� I need couple of suggestions if somebody could advice



    � Is it better to stay with my desi consulting company because my GC is in process with them? I am little afraid with respect to this new USCIS Memo( Employee � employer relationship in terms of H1 processing and travelling to india

    OR

    � Is it better to move on with the full time offer with top 5 consulting company . This from my career perspective would be growth but only disadvantage is that I need to re start my GC process . Hopefully I should be able to port my PD date�..



    I am little torn up on what to choose ( full time or stay on corp to corp ). Can anybody advise if its better to compromise on GC and take the Full time offer because of all this scrutiny that USCIS is doing with ..



    Thanks,





    augustus
    05-06 03:28 PM
    Does replying to RFE along with all required documents means GC is coming soon ??

    Augustus..did you get GC yet ?

    Thanks


    My husband too replied to the RFE. So far, there has been only case resumed message. I am not sure if this kind of RFE will result in a Green Card. I pray that we all get our cards soon. I feel we have all given our share of sacrifices and played it fair and square so far.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment