Wednesday, June 15, 2011

British World War I Propaganda Posters

images World War hate propaganda British World War I Propaganda Posters. Don#39;t Help the Enemy Poster
  • Don#39;t Help the Enemy Poster



  • masti_Gai
    01-05 03:58 PM
    that might stop ppl from visiting the site and contributing their views in regards to the various immigration issues





    wallpaper Don#39;t Help the Enemy Poster British World War I Propaganda Posters. A propaganda poster from the
  • A propaganda poster from the



  • EndlessWait
    07-12 10:10 PM
    I can't sleep all night.. cmon atleast give us few options.
    My take on the permanent solution:

    1. Recapture lost visa numbers
    2. Medical tests are going to be valid indefinitely
    3. Ppl who've worked for X years automatically can apply for I-485
    5. All can apply as per the old bulletin
    6. ????

    cmon guys help me with this.i'm running out of ideas..:D





    British World War I Propaganda Posters. WWII: Intense Propaganda
  • WWII: Intense Propaganda



  • immigration_law
    08-24 07:08 PM
    My greencard application has stuck in name checks for 3 years. I recently filed a Writ of Mandamus. Before going to court, U.S. Attorneys filed to dismiss my case, citing that the adjustment of status is discretionary and the FBI can take as long as they want to do background checks.

    I am hesitating whether to go ahead with a court hearing. In addition, I am not happy with my current lawyer.

    Can someone recommend a good lawyer to me? Many thanks!

    YL
    Hi Yingli,

    I am sorry you have been stuck in the FBI name check for three long years. The fact that you have a motion to dismiss filed against you is not your lawyers fault. This is the standard operating procedure for all US Attorneys across the country.

    The most important thing right now is that your attorney respond to the motion and get it denied. Once this is accomplished, your attorney can shift to offense and win the case for you.

    ~Justin Fok





    2011 A propaganda poster from the British World War I Propaganda Posters. posters from World War
  • posters from World War



  • mrsr
    07-31 09:14 PM
    is he a self filer? or done through attorney



    more...


    British World War I Propaganda Posters. Worldwarpropagandaposters mar
  • Worldwarpropagandaposters mar



  • agv
    03-19 11:45 AM
    I came in USA on H1 visa and continued in that status till 2008 (six years). Company A sponsored a green card for me in 2003 for a position different than the one on my H1B based on future employment opportunity/position. My I-140 was approved in early 2007 and after applying for my I-485, I got my EAD and AP in August 2007. However since I was working on H1B with another company at that time, which was valid till June 2008, I did not use my EAD and worked till my H1B lasted. As my H1B expired, my status while living in US as per my lawyer changed to AOS pending.

    I took a couple of months off and visited India. Came back to US without a problem using my AP. Looked to start a business but did not succeed due to economic condition. I still maintained an honest intent to join the sponsoring employer when I get my GC and vice- versa with regard to the sponsoring employer. To earn living therefore, I joined another company for a couple months in a similar field using my EAD but did not use AC21 (as a full time primary job). That job did not last long and now I am again looking for employment opportunity.

    I visited my lawyer recently with current situation and a few questions and he said I can be in deep trouble - being unemployed mostly since leaving my H1B status and having worked for another company for those few weeks in a job capacity that was a bit different than the one on my petition. He said I could be deported too if my luck is bad in this case. I request you to advise me whether what happened was really wrong and if I can correct it anyway? As corrective measure, my lawyer says that with immediate effect either I should join the green card sponsoring employer or find another employer with similar job offer (willing to port my Green card) - to avoid hard quuestions with USCIS. In this economy, nobody wants to take extra burden. But I spoke with my GC sponsor. He said the job is there for me like before and he is willing to write a letter of intent to hire me on permanent basis currently or in future if required to whosoever concerned but would prefer to wait a few months giving the crunch in business these days.

    WHAT SHOULD I DO? Would the letter suffice the honest intent on both sides regarding the employment offer? Can I afford to take a little more time find a simmilar job? PLEASE SUGGEST.

    I came in USA on H1 visa and continued in that status till 2008 (six years). Company A sponsored a green card for me in 2003 for a position different than the one on my H1B based on future employment opportunity/position. My I-140 was approved in early 2007 and after applying for my I-485, I got my EAD and AP in August 2007. However since I was working on H1B with another company at that time, which was valid till June 2008, I did not use my EAD and worked till my H1B lasted. As my H1B expired, my status while living in US as per my lawyer changed to AOS pending.

    I took a couple of months off and visited India. Came back to US without a problem using my AP. Looked to start a business but did not succeed due to economic condition. I still maintained an honest intent to join the sponsoring employer when I get my GC and vice- versa with regard to the sponsoring employer. To earn living therefore, I joined another company for a couple months in a similar field using my EAD but did not use AC21 (as a full time primary job). That job did not last long and now I am again looking for employment opportunity.

    I visited my lawyer recently with current situation and a few questions and he said I can be in deep trouble - being unemployed mostly since leaving my H1B status and having worked for another company for those few weeks in a job capacity that was a bit different than the one on my petition. He said I could be deported too if my luck is bad in this case. I request you to advise me whether what happened was really wrong and if I can correct it anyway? As corrective measure, my lawyer says that with immediate effect either I should join the green card sponsoring employer or find another employer with similar job offer (willing to port my Green card) - to avoid hard quuestions with USCIS. In this economy, nobody wants to take extra burden. But I spoke with my GC sponsor. He said the job is there for me like before and he is willing to write a letter of intent to hire me on permanent basis currently or in future if required to whosoever concerned but would prefer to wait a few months giving the crunch in business these days.

    WHAT SHOULD I DO? Would the letter suffice the honest intent on both sides regarding the employment offer? Can I afford to take a little more time find a simmilar job? PLEASE SUGGEST.





    British World War I Propaganda Posters. World War II propaganda
  • World War II propaganda



  • anilsal
    12-14 12:05 PM
    I also think our phone campaign to various lawmakers should continue, considering the fact that Sen.Cornyn's office acknowledging that multiple calls opposing SKIL bill were received the day, we were calling the office.



    more...


    British World War I Propaganda Posters. Propaganda Posters - World War
  • Propaganda Posters - World War



  • nath.exists
    11-02 03:11 PM
    Hi,
    My fiance's country of birth is a country which has visa numbers. I am from India. I want to make use of cross chargeability . I have some doubts in the process. Can guys who have gone/going through this process help me.

    1.) I have a masters degree from USA and my employer is willing to file under EB-2. my wife is bachelors. Can i apply in EB-2 for both of us and charge it to her quota since it is current for her country.
    2.)Would she need to be physically here in USA for filing i 485.
    3.) one of my acquaintance was telling me that the GC we get using cross chargeability is a conditonal one and not like regular GC. Is this true.?
    4.)Is cross chargeability always possible or does it depend on the will and mercy of uscis.
    5.) Is it true that we might have to go through rigorous and sometimes humiliating interview processes to finally get the GC.





    2010 WWII: Intense Propaganda British World War I Propaganda Posters. World War hate propaganda
  • World War hate propaganda



  • usgc07
    02-15 09:23 AM
    Hi,
    My friend got GC when he was single. Later he got married . So spouse is still in India . She has not received GC. She has no visa to visit him.
    That is the reason H1B option is being explored. She has the right qualifications and relevant experience. US Corporation is willing to sponser her H1B petition.

    Since her husband is already in USA and green card holder, visa officer might reject her H1B petition stating that she is an intended immigrant.

    or
    he might issue the H1B visa because it is a dual intent visa.

    So what's the chances of her getting the H1B visa.

    Thanks



    more...


    British World War I Propaganda Posters. WORLD WAR 1 PROPAGANDA POSTERS
  • WORLD WAR 1 PROPAGANDA POSTERS



  • brandon
    July 18th, 2004, 04:35 PM
    That is just plain impressive. I really didn't expect much improvement on this one. I just liked the way the sky changed colors at the rainbow. You can really see that now.

    Welcome aboard Brandon. Hope you enjoy it here. I agree with Gary's comments. The flower benefited from a little sharpening.

    Gary, I think I did something similar. I couldn't tell if you masked it or not. In PS, I first selected all the sky with the magic wand, then expanded that selection 3 pixels, then put a 3 pixel feather on it, then inverted the selection so all the greenery was selected with a soft edge. I then put an adjustment layer bumping up the saturation. Finally, I filled the above selection with black on the adjustment layer's mask so the bump only applied to the sky. From there, it's a matter of taste for how much saturation is desired.





    hair posters from World War British World War I Propaganda Posters. British Propaganda Posters of
  • British Propaganda Posters of



  • pappu
    10-17 07:42 AM
    Friends,

    I'm in a position where I have to file for I-140 again. In short, my company was purchased and I had to refile I-140 under the new company's name. Since the new company does not pay for Premium processing, I'll have to shell out the Premium processing fee from my pocket.

    I need your honest opinion as to whether I must file with premium or regular? My PD: is June 2007.

    I appreciate all your comments!

    Do you absolutely need to file a new I140?

    Have you sought other outside legal opinions on this matter?



    more...


    British World War I Propaganda Posters. WORLD WAR 1 PROPAGANDA POSTERS
  • WORLD WAR 1 PROPAGANDA POSTERS



  • surabhi
    08-11 11:21 AM
    So you are good to go. This means, when the company applied for your H1, they also applied for your wife's extension using form I-539.

    When your wife presents the I-797 in her name, a new I-94 will be given upto 12/25/2009.

    There are few cases, where out of ignorance or negligence, they do not apply I-539 while applying for H1, thereby jeopardising h4 status.

    In your case, it has been done right. so no worries.





    hot Worldwarpropagandaposters mar British World War I Propaganda Posters. British Propaganda Posters of
  • British Propaganda Posters of



  • Blog Feeds
    03-22 12:20 PM
    AILA Leadership Has Just Posted the Following:






    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_QZpVppv4FTs/S6dHB1rzDcI/AAAAAAAAAFo/qrwzbl0Md3Q/s320/2010-03-22+Statue+of+Liberty.jpg (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_QZpVppv4FTs/S6dHB1rzDcI/AAAAAAAAAFo/qrwzbl0Md3Q/s1600-h/2010-03-22+Statue+of+Liberty.jpg)
    "We pushed back on the undue influence of special interests," President Obama said. "We didn't give in to mistrust or to cynicism or to fear. Instead, we proved that we are still a people capable of doing big things."

    The President was talking about the historic healthcare overhaul that passed the House 219-212 last night and is now headed to his desk for signature. Let's hope his statement foreshadows what he will say about immigration reform in the months to come. The healthcare battle demonstrated the fight for immigration reform will be tough. But we knew that. Now, at least, we know that an immigration overhaul is possible.

    It was symbolic that Sunday's immigration reform rally in Washington, which according to reports was tens of thousands strong, was overshadowed by the drama that played out in the Congress over the healthcare bill. Since the Administration took office in 2009, immigration reform has played second fiddle to the overhaul of the healthcare system. But now that healthcare reform has become a reality, it is time for the Administration and Congress to get to the hard work of overhauling our badly broken immigration system.

    The dysfunctional immigration system is a cancer that whittles away at the very fabric of our cherished democratic values every day it continues to fester. Each time an outstanding scientist, innovative business investor, or creative professional is turned away from our country because of inadequate visa numbers or restrictionist agency enforcement America's competitive edge is further weakened. Our nation's ability to compete in a global economy demands transnational employment. Each immigrant that is locked up due to draconian mandatory detention laws, without so much as the right to see a judge, demonstrates that the rights of all Americans are threatened by bad immigration laws. Each undocumented child who is denied a higher education or a chance to serve our country is evidence that the broken immigration system has transformed the American Dream into a nightmare for some of America's most promising children.

    Senators Graham and Schumer began to put pen to paper last week by laying out a four pillared framework for immigration reform: ending illegal employment through biometric Social Security cards, enhancing border and interior enforcement, managing the flow of future immigration to correspond to economic realities, and creating a tough but fair path toward legalization for the 11 million people currently in the U.S. without authorization. While I have serious questions about a couple of the proposals�the biometric Social Security card raises important privacy concerns for example�I am encouraged that with the passage of healthcare reform immigration will now move to the front burner. Hopefully, Senators Graham and Schumer (and President Obama) took a few minutes Sunday morning to read Tom Friedman's excellent piece in the New York Times about a dinner he attended last week for the finalists of the 2010 Intel Science Talent Search, which, through a national contest, identifies and honors the top math and science high school students in America. http://nyti.ms/aCHxIj. As Friedman writes, most finalists were from immigrant families:


    Indeed, if you need any more convincing about the virtues of immigration, just come to the Intel science finals. I am a pro-immigration fanatic. I think keeping a constant flow of legal immigrants into our country � whether they wear blue collars or lab coats � is the key to keeping us ahead of China. Because when you mix all of these energetic, high-aspiring people with a democratic system and free markets, magic happens. If we hope to keep that magic, we need immigration reform that guarantees that we will always attract and retain, in an orderly fashion, the world's first-round aspirational and intellectual draft choices.


    This isn't complicated. In today's wired world, the most important economic competition is no longer between countries or companies. The most important economic competition is actually between you and your own imagination. Because what your kids imagine, they can now act on farther, faster, cheaper than ever before � as individuals. Today, just about everything is becoming a commodity, except imagination, except the ability to spark new ideas.


    If I just have the spark of an idea now, I can get a designer in Taiwan to design it. I can get a factory in China to produce a prototype. I can get a factory in Vietnam to mass manufacture it. I can use Amazon.com to handle fulfillment. I can use freelancer.com to find someone to do my logo and manage by backroom. And I can do all this at incredibly low prices. The one thing that is not a commodity and never will be is that spark of an idea. And this Intel dinner was all about our best sparklers.


    Before the dinner started, each contestant stood by a storyboard explaining their specific project. Namrata Anand, a 17-year-old from the Harker School in California, patiently explained to me her research, which used spectral analysis and other data to expose information about the chemical enrichment history of "Andromeda Galaxy." I did not understand a word she said, but I sure caught the gleam in her eye.


    My favorite chat, though, was with Amanda Alonzo, a 30-year-old biology teacher at Lynbrook High School in San Jose, Calif. She had taught two of the finalists. When I asked her the secret, she said it was the resources provided by her school, extremely "supportive parents" and a grant from Intel that let her spend part of each day inspiring and preparing students to enter this contest. Then she told me this: Local San Jose realtors are running ads in newspapers in China and India telling potential immigrants to "buy a home" in her Lynbrook school district because it produced "two Intel science winners."


    Seriously, ESPN or MTV should broadcast the Intel finals live. All of the 40 finalist are introduced, with little stories about their lives and aspirations. Then the winners of the nine best projects are announced. And finally, with great drama, the overall winner of the $100,000 award for the best project of the 40 is identified. This year it was Erika Alden DeBenedictis of New Mexico for developing a software navigation system that would enable spacecraft to more efficiently "travel through the solar system." After her name was called, she was swarmed by her fellow competitor-geeks.


    Gotta say, it was the most inspiring evening I've had in D.C. in 20 years. It left me thinking, "If we can just get a few things right � immigration, education standards, bandwidth, fiscal policy � maybe we'll be O.K." It left me feeling that maybe Alice Wei Zhao of North High School in Sheboygan, Wis., chosen by her fellow finalists to be their spokeswoman, was right when she told the audience: "Don't sweat about the problems our generation will have to deal with. Believe me, our future is in good hands."


    As long as we don't shut our doors.
    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/186823568153827945-5206373315089430786?l=ailaleadership.blogspot.com


    More... (http://ailaleadership.blogspot.com/2010/03/is-immigration-reform-next_22.html)



    more...


    house The German as ape: propaganda British World War I Propaganda Posters. World War II propaganda
  • World War II propaganda



  • pbuckeye
    09-14 08:27 AM
    I think he was just trying to make a point about being pressed by all parties involved (repubs/dems/liberals/conservatives in our case)

    At least the Jews had more solidarity among their community, perhaps it should be a lesson for all EB immigrants to be and stay united.





    tattoo World War II propaganda British World War I Propaganda Posters. British WWII Propaganda
  • British WWII Propaganda



  • number30
    03-27 04:08 PM
    I dont understand.
    Why is it limited to 5%?

    If you have more then 5% equity in the business you will go the inverstor category EB5. So green card is not approvable in EB1, EB2 or EB3



    more...


    pictures Propaganda Posters - World War British World War I Propaganda Posters. on World War One posters,
  • on World War One posters,



  • gc28262
    12-17 08:41 AM
    My company didn't cancel my H1 as they wanted to be in India for a year and return to US. I am still working for the same company that got me the H1.

    I also have a family - Wife (H4), Son (4yrs - H4), Daughter (2yrs - US Citizen) - should i take them with me or should i first go there, get a couple of pay stubs and then ask them to join me.

    Thanks.

    Better to comeback by yourself as there is a 1% risk of being turned back from POE.





    dresses British Propaganda Posters of British World War I Propaganda Posters. US World War I propaganda
  • US World War I propaganda



  • krishna.ahd
    03-26 04:25 PM
    These folks are most likely doctors...doctors salaries are in that range.
    Consultant - Travelling job



    more...


    makeup WORLD WAR 1 PROPAGANDA POSTERS British World War I Propaganda Posters. The German as ape: propaganda
  • The German as ape: propaganda



  • Better_Days
    05-31 08:01 PM
    Thanks so much sumggymba, just one more thing if you know. Do they file eb2 ?

    Yes they do. A friend of mine got his GC processed in EB2 and it was a few years ago. .

    Please note that he did have a Masters from a US university.





    girlfriend British WWII Propaganda British World War I Propaganda Posters. British WW2 Propaganda Poster
  • British WW2 Propaganda Poster



  • sandy_anand
    10-04 01:30 PM
    It was not supposed to be shown to Indians on IV

    Did you not read on the page
    [������ݴ���]EB3C����ֲ���DemandData(AoS&CP) - δ��ռ�(mitbbs.com) (http://www.mitbbs.com/article_t2/EB23/31236411.html)
    BTW: Please do not let Indian know it :-)

    Traitor.

    I hope you were just kidding about the "traitor" comment :-)





    hairstyles WORLD WAR 1 PROPAGANDA POSTERS British World War I Propaganda Posters. WORLD WAR 1 PROPAGANDA POSTERS
  • WORLD WAR 1 PROPAGANDA POSTERS



  • sriwaitingforgc
    06-05 10:17 AM
    "Unless you *are* a US citizen, you must choose the second option."

    I think you have not read my question clearly. I suggest you read it before answering. I have not seen where the USCIS website asks for pending case numbers if we choose second option. I hope someone who has done this online can shed some light on this.

    SK.
    .





    Saralayar
    04-10 11:52 AM
    My EAD is going to expire in 3 months and I am filing for my renewal now. What can be done if you don't get the EAD renewal response before the expiry of the current one ?
    I heard somewhere, that if you don't receive the renewal notice within 60 days, then you can approach the local USCIS office and get a temporary EAD card for 90 days.
    Anybody knows more ?

    Also, generally do folks approach their lawyers for extension filing or they do it themselves?

    Thanks,
    ------------------------
    EB3 PD Mar 2003
    I-485, AP, EAD filed in July 07
    EAD expiring on July 31st 2008.

    [I posted this on another thread under "EAD Filing Fees" but it did not show up on the first page- hence reposting it...]
    It is a new EAD and not an extension of your old EAD. You can go online and e-file and there is no need for a lawyer. As you have all your GC details including your Alien #, it is very straight forward.





    chnaveen
    03-23 10:14 AM
    you really want their souls to rest in "piece"? sorry could not resist it... ha ha ha...

    I apologize for my mistake in typing. I don't know what was going on in my mind at that with this shocking news.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment