Thursday, June 9, 2011

britney spears toxic album cover

britney spears toxic album cover. ritney spears toxic outfit.
  • ritney spears toxic outfit.



  • gc_kaavaali
    12-08 01:36 PM
    Hi guys,
    IV need contributions to invest in the omnibus bill Lobbying efforts.. for more details look at below thread...if IV succeed you don't have to go through hassle of renewal of EAD and AP.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15905


    I applied I-485 and have recieved EAD in Sept, 2007. Now early next year (i.e. Jan/Feb 2008) I plan to go out of US for a year to complete an academic course. During that time, I would have to renew my EAD so that I can get back and start working. Anyone who has some experience or knowledge how this can be done from outside US... or is there a process to follow before I leave.

    Also I am told that I might receive another finger printing request duirng the same time I am out of this country, any idea !!





    britney spears toxic album cover. ritney spears toxic album
  • ritney spears toxic album



  • mrsr
    02-19 09:55 PM
    I am looking for some help on interfiling, want to replace my old eb2 140 with the new I140 Eb3(jul10,2001) so that my AOS will be transfered to new I140

    Thanks..

    I am looking for some help on interfiling, want to replace my old eb2 140 with the new I140 Eb3(jul10,2001) so that my AOS will be transfered to new I140

    Thanks..

    any idea

    please guys

    is anybody there

    is any body there





    britney spears toxic album cover. Britney Spears - Toxic (UK CDS
  • Britney Spears - Toxic (UK CDS



  • number30
    04-30 10:09 AM
    This is totaly wrong. In fact if at a later stage this is found out (as it will) he/she can lose GC as well on grounds of perjury(false declaration).

    That is right. That is the reason get married in US. Even then they can question the intent.





    britney spears toxic album cover. Britney Spears / In The Zone
  • Britney Spears / In The Zone



  • bkarnik
    05-01 01:29 PM
    Yeah.. I realized that. And I think I can qualify for emergency appt. BUT that wasn't my question. My question was do I HAVE to go to Chennai or can I get it done in Bangalore (they have an office that seems to have drop box like feature).

    No. Drop box is out. You have to go for an interview, because they need to fingerprint you. I would advise applying at the consulate nearest your residence. BTW, there is link on the VFS website to check the latest interview date, I checked it over the weekend and was pleasantly surprised to see May 12th as the most recent date available. It seems the consultae has changed their policies to provide returning people on the same visa status a priority in getting appointments.



    more...


    britney spears toxic album cover. Britney+spears+toxic+album
  • Britney+spears+toxic+album



  • Ryall
    09-04 01:08 PM
    its almost like smuging, or smearing a pixel value.

    Peace





    britney spears toxic album cover. ritney spears toxic album.
  • ritney spears toxic album.



  • deba
    02-04 09:25 AM
    I am surprised to hear that you were not allowed to board from India. As I mentioned, I have no idea what the procedures are right now. You might run into an official or Airline agent who is not aware of the rules. In my case, I traveled from the US couple of times with AP/Canada PR. First time it was AA/BA and the next time it was AA/Emirates. The checking you will go through will include both immigration and airline staff. If you are transiting thru London Heathrow, you will have to get past a passport check and security screening again to get to your boarding gate. This is where the Airport staff will check your papers. The gate agent will check your papers at the boarding gate and might even issue a different boarding pass. In case you have any doubts, I suggest you take another route or get a visa. The higher cost you might pay by flying Lufthansa for example, will offset the cost of a visa. You don't want to get stranded in any case. Good Luck.



    more...


    britney spears toxic album cover. Britney Spears I Love Rock #39;N#39;
  • Britney Spears I Love Rock #39;N#39;



  • meridiani.planum
    06-02 12:13 PM
    Unless I am mistaken, this was true only for non-PERM scenario if you were already employed for the firm that sponsored your GC.

    In the case when your sponsoring employer is the same as the H1B employer, under PERM, you are supposed to be paid no less than 100% of the prevailing wage that is mentioned in your LC at the time the LC is filed.

    Here is a posting I found from a while ago on this..

    http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=2994050912&m=1621048341

    afaik it still does not matter. As long as the job is a future position, then salary can be anything. PERM made one change in LC wage requirement, and that was to make it >= 100% of the prevailing wage in that area for that position (used to be 95% earlier).





    britney spears toxic album cover. Toxic by Britney Spears album
  • Toxic by Britney Spears album



  • sumant18
    07-17 08:52 PM
    I've had enough waiting for more than a year now for this. It would help if somebody else can confirm a letter like this if they have received it also.



    more...


    britney spears toxic album cover. Britney spears toxic album art
  • Britney spears toxic album art



  • CADude
    07-27 12:57 PM
    You can't write 01/01/1995. In that case your check will be invalidated. Check expires after 180 days. :D :D

    But you are correct for RD :)


    I did not think of this. Otherwise I would have written the date in all the forms as 01/01/1995 to make the visa number available to me...:D

    You may write any day, month and year in the forms. USCIS will have the time stamp when a package was actually received.





    britney spears toxic album cover. ritney spears in the zone
  • ritney spears in the zone



  • hary536
    05-18 07:41 PM
    Hi,
    My Company has decided to have a force shutdown one day per week starting from this month. So now we will be working 4 days instead of 5 days. We also cannot use PTO during these days. So effectively will be working 32 hrs instead of 40 hrs and getting paid for 32 hrs only.

    Does this affect my legal H1 status? Will i still remain in valid legal H1 status, even if i work and get paid for 32 hrs?
    Am i still considered full-time? Or is there any amendment needed to be filed? How can i determine, if there is any amendment needed to be filed? If needed, does the company have to file both H1B and LCA amendment or just LCA.
    When one files amendment, is it like again the entire process of H1 approval and can the amendment be rejected?
    Also if they file LCA amendment, then do they have to show and pay the salary according to current year? or the year when they initially filed my LCA first time?


    If i try for H1B transfer after few months,can that be denied due to paychecks of 32hrs salary only used for H1 transfer?

    Pls help, if you have any idea about this kind of situation. Lot of companies are having shutdowns and salary cuts this year? How is it handled in your companies guys?

    Currently, I am working on H1B since Oct'08.
    My company has decided to have forced shutdown 1 day per week. So All employees will be working and paid for only 32 hrs instead of 40.We cannot use the paid leave also.
    In My LCA, prevailing wage: 52K, and my salary in LCA and I-129: 64.5K

    My questions:
    1) Is working 32 hrs still considered full-time and do I still remain in legal H1 status? (I heard that in US more than 30 hrs is considered full-time?)
    2) Since my effective annual salary will be less than 64K due to working for only 32 hrs,will i be out of status? Can the company cut my salary below the rate of pay mentioned on my LCA but higher than(or equal to) the Prevailing Wage mentioned on my LCA?
    3) If i try for H1B transfer after few months using paychecks of 32hrs salary only,can that be denied?
    4) Are there any other options(without filing any H1B/LCA amendment) to maintain my H1 status while still working for 32 hrs only?
    5) IF company files LCA/H1B amendment, then do they have to again use the wage survey for 2009 or they can use the same one used for my initial 1st LCA filing? Do they evaluate the entire H1B application again for amendment? Can the H1B amendment be denied?

    Anyone pls advise? I am really tensed.



    more...


    britney spears toxic album cover. Get the video listen to ritney studio album megaupload ritney spears Frombuy ritney spears, madonna, felicia culotta,on Britney+spears+toxic+cd
  • Get the video listen to ritney studio album megaupload ritney spears Frombuy ritney spears, madonna, felicia culotta,on Britney+spears+toxic+cd



  • uma001
    05-24 10:15 AM
    Here is my case again:

    MS (computer engg) in US
    US IT experience more than 6 years
    No TOEFEL ( what native english speaker??)
    Worked in high growth technology/employer (I assume)
    come under STEM.
    My employer is sponsering my green card
    How many points will i get??





    britney spears toxic album cover. Britney Spears Toxic Single
  • Britney Spears Toxic Single



  • gc_dream07
    03-30 10:39 PM
    Enjoy the freedom.

    Good Luck with next endeavor (citizenship I guess!!:))



    more...


    britney spears toxic album cover. Britney Spears - 2003 - In The
  • Britney Spears - 2003 - In The



  • contact
    04-27 10:45 AM
    whether the incident is true or not, IV member is trying to caution us that we should be fully focused when the officer examines our passport.





    britney spears toxic album cover. Britney Spears - In The Zone
  • Britney Spears - In The Zone



  • royus77
    06-20 04:54 PM
    Yes. You can go for H1b stamping even though you applied for 485 . Not sure above your 2 ns Question



    more...


    britney spears toxic album cover. In The Zone - Britney Spears
  • In The Zone - Britney Spears



  • NolaIndian32
    09-15 03:56 PM
    Can you present this idea to pappu, Administrator and gsc999 via private message, please?

    I do like the idea and if it has the support of IV Core, we should implement it. Please present to them so that we can have their direction.

    Thanks,
    Nola

    I have been reading posts where suggestions of writing letters to various political figures have been raised and hopefully implemented. I have a suggestion too, please ignore if this has already been brought up and discussed.

    As a popular saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words. So, my suggestion is :

    Send our pictures to these people (whoever they are - senator, congressmen etc.). We can include 2 pictures each- eg.- one picture when we initially came (5-10 years back, unmarried, younger looking, graduation picture, college campus etc.). Another picture can be a more recent one (with family, kids, in our office, professional attire, house, car etc.).

    We can include a tagline behind each picture.

    Now since digital photography has taken over hard copies, many of us would be lazy enough to go take prints and then send them to the senators. So, we can email our pictures to one person (or IV core) and they can hand over the package to the concerned authorities.

    I know this is a very rough sketch of what is actually involved in making this happen, so please come up with suggestions/ ideas.





    britney spears toxic album cover. Britney Spears - In The Zone
  • Britney Spears - In The Zone



  • mmk123
    07-17 11:29 AM
    I agree as well as dis-agree.

    numberUSA give this argument for all the immigration communities which I am sure is from a different perspective (xenophobic or race). They just don't want any immigrants no matter what.

    I am talking only about this crisis and merely from economic point of view. About choosing based upon what is good for the economy and what is not.

    Thanks,
    M.



    more...


    britney spears toxic album cover. ritney spears album cover
  • ritney spears album cover



  • JunRN
    09-26 02:23 PM
    Good to see approval for July 3 filers. Atleast NSC is on track.





    britney spears toxic album cover. Britney Spears Toxic Red Hair.
  • Britney Spears Toxic Red Hair.



  • GCOP
    04-21 11:10 AM
    It took 5 weeks to get it renewed because our old passports were issued in India. So they might be sending letter for confirmation to the passport office in India (Where it was originally issued) and once they receive it, they issue the new passports. For old passports issued by the Embassy in USA, it is faster.
    Regarding contacting them, keep dialling (202) 939-9888, you might be able to talk with them, in one of the attempt. I was able to talk with them, the same way.

    How long did it take for you to renew the passport. My appointment date is on Apr 03 and they received my documents on March 31st. I did not get the passport yet. Do you have a number to call them. I called all the numbers listed on the website and no one answers.





    britney spears toxic album cover. album art ritney spears
  • album art ritney spears



  • nashim
    04-07 02:55 PM
    thanks gcisadawg,





    maine_gc
    04-21 08:51 AM
    I recently renewed our passports at Indian Embassy, Washington D.C . I sent 2"X2" size photographs and there was no problem in passport renewal.

    How long did it take for you to renew the passport. My appointment date is on Apr 03 and they received my documents on March 31st. I did not get the passport yet. Do you have a number to call them. I called all the numbers listed on the website and no one answers.





    srikondoji
    11-21 07:52 AM
    Sorry if that title is misleading.

    How many people here are positive that USCIS will come up with premium processing feature for I-485 stage?

    Don' worry about the available visa numbers. Just express your hunch feeling.

    Incrementally the waiting game is being reduced by incorporating premium processing for H1-B, Labor and lately I-140. Why not for I-485?

    I am hopefull of this happening next year.
    What about you?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment