Tuesday, June 7, 2011

cadillac brougham lowrider

cadillac brougham lowrider. 1985 cadillac brougham
  • 1985 cadillac brougham



  • GCapplicant
    06-30 01:14 PM
    Thanks pappu...





    cadillac brougham lowrider. cadillac brougham in south
  • cadillac brougham in south



  • sargon
    11-16 05:07 PM
    This is very clear. An I-485 can not be approved unless its PD is current. So all pending I-485's remain hanging till its PD becomes current. CIS may continue processing such hanging 485 applications in the background, but its final approval is always held back till its PD becomes current again.

    Rule of thumb: Door must be open (i.e. PD must be current) to get the I-485 application in, and to get it out again.





    cadillac brougham lowrider. CADILLAC SEDAN DEVILLE 1966
  • CADILLAC SEDAN DEVILLE 1966



  • eagerr2i
    07-20 01:38 PM
    Atleast that is one thing good in California. May be because we pay the highest state taxes in the nation next to NY. If you are living in the border areas. check with IL or IN about their feee schedule and explore if she could enroll in one of the colleges there. Most of the states in midwest grant instate tution to residents of neighbouring states who are in the neighbourhood counties. I know for sure that Indiana does. They also charge instate tution for spouses since you are a resident of the state.

    The law states that you will be charged instate tution if you are a resident of the state by virtue of living in the state except in cases where you come to the state to get education. Check it again for Michigan and expore the neighbouring states as well. Best of luck.





    cadillac brougham lowrider. CADILLAC BROUGHAM BLOG - Race
  • CADILLAC BROUGHAM BLOG - Race



  • pappu
    12-19 02:07 PM
    I thought that we should call one senator or(and) congressman every day.
    I guess IV core doesnt want to do it for some reason.
    We will use our community energies when it is needed and matters the most in the coming months. Pls. help us with other action items.



    more...


    cadillac brougham lowrider. 94 Cadillac Fleetwood
  • 94 Cadillac Fleetwood



  • jayleno
    02-14 08:42 PM
    I think the only person who would be qualified for this would be someone who is cryogenecally(typo intended coz I dont want to google for the correct spelling) frozen like Austin Powers.

    By the way I like the way you start most of your posts with "Incorrect". If the "incorrect" person is lucky, they get appropriately color coded "incorrect" in red. I bow to your wisdom.


    >> even 50 years
    Incorrect.

    Refer to my previous post on this.



    .





    cadillac brougham lowrider. 1994 Cadillac Brougham Tail Light. Tail Light
  • 1994 Cadillac Brougham Tail Light. Tail Light



  • sheela
    11-21 02:29 PM
    Happy Thanks giving to all.



    more...


    cadillac brougham lowrider. supreme rougham LOWRIDER
  • supreme rougham LOWRIDER



  • pappu
    01-05 11:24 AM
    any predictions for Feb 2009 :D:D

    Tough to predict due to porting done from EB3 to EB2. All old EB3 PDs that ported to EB2 will have priority over newer EB2 PDs





    cadillac brougham lowrider. supreme rougham LOWRIDER
  • supreme rougham LOWRIDER



  • kprgroup
    04-03 04:40 PM
    The RFE is about on what basis i am eligible to extend H1B?. I sent copy of my 485 receipt and MTR copy & letter from my current employer explaining my 485 is pending more than 365 days and AC21 we requested for H1 extension.I thought i am going to get only one year but ..got 3 year extension.If you need more details PM me your phone or email .Will glad to help you

    Good Luck

    KPR



    more...


    cadillac brougham lowrider. 94 FLEETWOOD BROUGHAM LOWRIDER
  • 94 FLEETWOOD BROUGHAM LOWRIDER



  • gc28262
    03-09 11:41 AM
    incorrect thought.
    I-9 is a Employment Eligibility Verification form that stays with the Employer.
    She is considered to be on an AOS status. nothing to be done.

    This is my understanding.

    when someone is on H1 status, employer is bound to pay him/her unless they have explicitly terminated the employment by a termination letter/H1 cancellation/Change of status/resignation letter from the employee.

    How will USCIS know that the beneficiary has switched out of H1 status ?





    cadillac brougham lowrider. 1987 Cadillac Brougham wagon
  • 1987 Cadillac Brougham wagon



  • boom
    10-01 07:17 PM
    Let me know if someone successfully cancelled 2nd application.Is stop payment advisable.As USCIS is saying not to do stop payment.



    more...


    cadillac brougham lowrider. 1991 cadillac brougham molding
  • 1991 cadillac brougham molding



  • boreal
    07-28 03:53 PM
    I got the LUD on last year's approved AP too on 7/27..wonder why on an approved AP..(PD Jan 06)..maybe because i had applied for its renewal...or maybe a mass system update, as it occured on a Sunday. Dont think we can read anything into such LUDs..only LUD that i would believe in - 'Your 485 has been approved and you are a free man!!!' :-)





    cadillac brougham lowrider. custom slammed lowrider,
  • custom slammed lowrider,



  • optimist578
    04-10 11:47 AM
    My EAD is going to expire in 3 months and I am filing for my renewal now. What can be done if you don't get the EAD renewal response before the expiry of the current one ?
    I heard somewhere, that if you don't receive the renewal notice within 60 days, then you can approach the local USCIS office and get a temporary EAD card for 90 days.
    Anybody knows more ?

    Also, generally do folks approach their lawyers for extension filing or they do it themselves?

    Thanks,
    ------------------------
    EB3 PD Mar 2003
    I-485, AP, EAD filed in July 07
    EAD expiring on July 31st 2008.

    [I posted this on another thread under "EAD Filing Fees" but it did not show up on the first page- hence reposting it...]



    more...


    cadillac brougham lowrider. 1996 Cadillac Brougham Coupe Rim View. Rim View
  • 1996 Cadillac Brougham Coupe Rim View. Rim View



  • jay91900
    07-13 01:34 AM
    I've heard so many variations of this. Does anyone have any experience acually doing this. Is it possible for your new company to sneak in and port your old company's LC/I140 withou them knowing or while you are still at the old company. Obviously you would not want to leave your old company till your new company gets the I140 with he old PD ported -right?





    cadillac brougham lowrider. 1992 cadillac brougham
  • 1992 cadillac brougham



  • ppt.b
    07-17 06:37 PM
    not as long as I see it on USCIS website..
    Thisis Murthy website...

    Thine wish is granted! Check USCIS website



    more...


    cadillac brougham lowrider. 1985 cadillac brougham
  • 1985 cadillac brougham



  • thatwillbeit
    10-03 02:58 PM
    gc_mania_03,

    Sorry for the delay in replying, I just saw the message and replying to it as soon as I saw it.

    Anyway, I did send the photographs to the Service Center along with covering letter explaining the issue along with a copy of the AP receipt notice.

    I did not get any RFE for AP and they approved it about 6-8 weeks after I sent over the photographs.

    Hope this helps





    cadillac brougham lowrider. 1994 Cadillac Brougham on 24#39;$
  • 1994 Cadillac Brougham on 24#39;$



  • lostinbeta
    10-21 03:48 AM
    Seems like I am making you regurgitate some old memories. I don't know if that is good or bad.

    What did you mean by "that was right before the end" if you don't mind me asking.



    more...


    cadillac brougham lowrider. supreme rougham LOWRIDER
  • supreme rougham LOWRIDER



  • apahilaj
    01-25 07:30 PM
    yes we can just pray

    Not really...

    Stand up for yourself and please mail the letters if you haven't done so.





    cadillac brougham lowrider. gray cadillac lyrics
  • gray cadillac lyrics



  • Beemar
    07-04 11:00 AM
    I seriously doubt the intentions of the user cygent. What is the point of this thread? As it stands, this thread only provides publicity to immigrant-haters like Donna. Administrators must delete this thread.





    cadillac brougham lowrider. 94 FLEETWOOD BROUGHAM LOWRIDER
  • 94 FLEETWOOD BROUGHAM LOWRIDER



  • mwin
    06-11 09:36 PM
    I sent it using United States Postal Service (usps). I did use full zip code (75185-2401). I also used usps return receipt, which means somebody from USCIS has to sign this form.





    svn
    05-10 04:39 PM
    Does anyone know what is the official term for your legal status if you are on EAD and no longer on H-1? I am trying to fill up an online form for opening an IRA and it asks whether I am
    a) Citizen of US or Permanent Resident or
    b) Citizen of Another Country and specifically, under what status (but only lists B, H, etc as valid visas - there is not EAD visa category!)

    Of course, I am not a Permanent Resident yet but I don't believe I qualify under H visa anymore either since my H1 is not valid any longer.

    Thanks for you help.





    srkamath
    08-06 08:59 PM
    If 3600 have been approved, then between 7200 and 9000 numbers have already been consumed based on an average of 2 or 2.5. Take your pick. We have only completed 4 business days in August. At this rate we'll blow through the 20,000 numbers in less than ten days. That means EB2 becomes U in Sept and it makes 2006 approvals look even more egregious.

    Welcome to the United States Confusing & Incompetent Services a.k.a USCIS :mad::mad::mad:

    vdlrao estimated 50k for AUG & SEP didn't he (or she)? I hope it is right...

    They have no reason to retrogress the dates severely even if they consume most of the visas. It is not as if there are thousands waiting to apply for I-485 in Sep.

    I may also be totally wrong - Maybe that's why they are working the PDs backwards, to maximize retrogression - just kidding



    No comments:

    Post a Comment