Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Call Of Matthew

images the call of matthew Call Of Matthew. Matthew Fox Lost Photo Call
  • Matthew Fox Lost Photo Call



  • vxg
    09-18 04:09 PM
    vxg...I disagree with your statement that "stamp...can be forged'. Anything can be forged (e.g. passport, money). If the I-551 is legit what do you have to be afraid of?

    wandmaker is correct. Take infopass, tell them you may have to travel soon and get the stamp. I've done it...nothing wrong with that. By the way, since your I-485 is approved, your AP is no longer valid and you should not use it.

    What is stated came from my lawyer and a friend of mine ran into trouble in India where immigration folks gave him hard time and did not believe the stamp when he was returning. At US entry point you will be OK with stamp however you need approval notice as local office will not stamp passport without you having the notice.





    wallpaper Matthew Fox Lost Photo Call Call Of Matthew. 4a, The Call of Matthew by
  • 4a, The Call of Matthew by



  • IfYouSeekAmy
    11-02 04:50 PM
    Is she your fiancee or wife??? In order to use cross chargeability you need to be married to that person.


    Hi,
    My fiance's country of birth is a country which has visa numbers. I am from India. I want to make use of cross chargeability . I have some doubts in the process. Can guys who have gone/going through this process help me.

    1.) I have a masters degree from USA and my employer is willing to file under EB-2. my wife is bachelors. Can i apply in EB-2 for both of us and charge it to her quota since it is current for her country.
    2.)Would she need to be physically here in USA for filing i 485.
    3.) one of my acquaintance was telling me that the GC we get using cross chargeability is a conditonal one and not like regular GC. Is this true.?
    4.)Is cross chargeability always possible or does it depend on the will and mercy of uscis.
    5.) Is it true that we might have to go through rigorous and sometimes humiliating interview processes to finally get the GC.





    Call Of Matthew. The Calling of Matthew by
  • The Calling of Matthew by



  • roseball
    04-02 02:06 AM
    What I have mostly heard is that people in consulting jobs are the ones who are having issues at POEs and not the ones in permanent/full-time positions...I am not making a statement here but saying this is what I heard and read.





    2011 4a, The Call of Matthew by Call Of Matthew. call for matthew bourne#39;s
  • call for matthew bourne#39;s



  • tampacoolie
    07-26 08:47 PM
    I was asked by my lawyer to prepare this document in a tabular format. The document is to list my entry and exit dates, I797 numbers and I-94 numbers in a chronological order. He also suggested to decode the entry and exit stamps in my passport and take a copy of all these evidences and placed in chronolgical order. I dont know what the purpose here, I had all documents in scanned PDF and it was easy for me come up with document with right dates.

    Date of entry
    or Extension Approval | Status | I94 Validity date I-94# Exit Date

    XX/XX/XXXX | H1B | XX/XX/XXXX XXX XX/XX/XXXX.



    more...


    Call Of Matthew. (presumably) call Matthew
  • (presumably) call Matthew



  • satyasaich
    07-31 08:37 AM
    In the first place, without knowing the job details how a person gets an offer? by the way LCA number will never give a detailed description of nature of job.

    Hi Gurus,

    I got an offer from a company and having the LCA case number with me. Is there any way that I can find the job description using my LCA case number? or else anyone tell me how to find the job description?

    Thanks
    -sent





    Call Of Matthew. of the call of Matthew by
  • of the call of Matthew by



  • anil_gc
    11-26 05:36 PM
    Thanks for the replies, I did not get my approval notice so far and the travel is around the corner.



    more...


    Call Of Matthew. the am call from Matthew
  • the am call from Matthew



  • jsb
    12-17 09:41 AM
    A million dollar question is : What order are they following ? I am having PD of April 14th , 2004. Still waiting.

    They definitely are not working in PD order. PD is only used to skip a case if not due. They seem to work in order of paper filed cases, which are perhaps stacked in order they physically receive them (which is generally a date a few days prior to ND). That's what they mean when they claim "we process cased in order we receive them".

    With above logic, your case was "received" in CSC in July08. Therefore, they are unlikely to look at it until they look those received prior to July'08. This is bad management, but that's how they seem to work. That also proves as to why they ask/get wider PD openings as year end nears (so that they don't have to skip too many cases when they pick cases one after another in order they physically received them).





    2010 The Calling of Matthew by Call Of Matthew. the call of matthew
  • the call of matthew



  • sk.aggarwal
    05-01 12:26 PM
    It all depends on how short you are..Following are options

    1. Housing loan from India: Secured loan but very high interest rate, not very difficult to get
    2. Personal loan from India: Unsecured loan with very high rate. Not very sure abt this.
    3. Personal loan from US: rate between 8-12%. Max amount is around 20K USD
    4. Home equity line of credit: If you own a home and have equity. You should be a loan against it at very reasonable rate. and I think, it has some tax benefits also ..
    5. Loan against your 401K: you can get 50% of your 401K at around 5-6%. But you will have repay if you leave your employer.



    more...


    Call Of Matthew. the am call from Matthew
  • the am call from Matthew



  • solaris27
    12-20 08:36 AM
    submit AR-11 form online and also send it by post also .





    hair call for matthew bourne#39;s Call Of Matthew. ACTOR Matthew McConaughey was
  • ACTOR Matthew McConaughey was



  • KanME
    10-30 08:02 PM
    Have a great meet You guys!



    more...


    Call Of Matthew. Malta: Call Me: Matthew
  • Malta: Call Me: Matthew



  • aachoo
    03-18 10:06 PM
    What happens if your W2 is higher then the prevailing wage? Like $22K higher?


    Look at my past posts. I asked this question some time back and people said it should be OK. I got an RFE and the lawyer did not seem to care that my current salary is much higher than the LC.

    -a





    hot (presumably) call Matthew Call Of Matthew. Call of Matthew
  • Call of Matthew



  • harsh
    03-20 01:10 PM
    sure seems like it. As with L2 visa holders, this would allow H4 spuses to apply for work permit.



    more...


    house A Phone Call from Matthew Call Of Matthew. the-call-of-matthew
  • the-call-of-matthew



  • chanduv23
    07-11 01:57 PM
    Congrats - Bush will sign ur Green Card :D :D





    tattoo of the call of Matthew by Call Of Matthew. to visit boyfriend Matthew
  • to visit boyfriend Matthew



  • tdasara
    02-08 10:38 AM
    20k quota for 80k foreign students?? Where do the rest go?

    Most students apply under the regular quota to make sure they have a visa after their OPT...

    One can apply under the 20k quota only when they have the degree. Many students postpone their graduation and directly get into the regular H1b pool



    more...


    pictures the am call from Matthew Call Of Matthew. the call of Matthew and
  • the call of Matthew and



  • diptam
    04-13 01:15 PM
    Thanks all - I understand an independent status for my wife is the solution. But saying that and working that out in real life is the difference.

    a) When peoples like me who are working here for 9+ yrs is having a hard time finding a new Job on H1 ( not just consulting employer a real employer) because major companies are scared of hiring a new H1 until the dust settles - It will be way difficult for my wife to create a new H1 position.

    b) Regd. F1 it has to be a fulltime course and we have a 2 yr old Kid. Sending him to daycare , finding a Fulltime course for a new F1 and funding both operations by a single Job may be another challenge.

    I was wondering if the respected lawyers here at IV could first show me some direction and i'll follow that.





    dresses Call of Matthew Call Of Matthew. curtain call with Matthew
  • curtain call with Matthew



  • jthomas
    05-06 01:53 AM
    If you think to consider option 4th

    As per AC-21 you can port to self employment. Creating a website, a business plan, can be done within few days and if you can prove that you were working on self employment then i think you should be okay. Ac-21 does mention they need same or similar job requirement and wages won't be a question.

    Let me know if you wish to try out this option. I can give you more suggestion. However i am not sure whether this will work or not.

    Maybe you can try telling the truth and see whether you can come out of this.



    more...


    makeup the am call from Matthew Call Of Matthew. A Phone Call from Matthew
  • A Phone Call from Matthew



  • CheckRaise
    10-09 06:38 PM
    you can search for cases filed using start and end date - its nothing fancy or interesting as you might have imagined - if your employer is indeed saying that its hard to pull old cases - its total BS -- either they dont want you to worry or they dont want to divulge your case number

    I have requested again for the screenshot mentioning the same and waiting on a response. You do seem to have an idea how it looks like, if you dont mind, would you be able to post a screenshot with all information greyed out. With that handy, if they come back with, 'no way' I can go back at them hard saying they are BS'ing me and call their bluff.

    Thanks again!





    girlfriend to visit boyfriend Matthew Call Of Matthew. The Call Of Matthew. Matthew
  • The Call Of Matthew. Matthew



  • pathmaker
    09-22 08:56 AM
    Hello,
    Anybody has information to offer for such a case ?
    Thanks.

    write the following on the envlope using marker
    DO NOT OPEN IN THE MAIL ROOM

    and address the package to director of the service center also include the evidance that you have applied when the visa bulliten is current





    hairstyles Malta: Call Me: Matthew Call Of Matthew. call me Matthew;
  • call me Matthew;



  • gtg506p
    03-09 09:19 AM
    Dear All,
    My wife had applied for H1 last year through one desi employer. We received the H1. The employer took initial money from us to pay for the H1 fees promising that once project got started he would pay back. But during search for a project he mentally harassed us a lot. Luckily my PD became current, my wife got EAD and we could work independently. We were thinking of complaint against him to DOL. We have even prepared the case with all the documents and everything.
    We were ready to send it but yesterday we came across a case of one Vishal Goyal who sued Patni for paying him low wages. Patni then threatened to harm his family in india if he doesent withdraw the case.
    We are just afraid of something like that. I request people to please share if they have been abused by desi employer and if they have sucessfully complained to DOL and their experience in what they went through. Thank You.
    Amar





    GCD
    08-04 08:13 PM
    I got a bunch that has photocopies from my lawyer of everything that went out to USCIS. 485, EAD, AP for myself and my wife.

    Everything is ok, except that there is an extra copy of G 28 each for myself and my wife and these extra copies are not signed by attorneys.

    In the middle of the package, right above the 485 forms, there are G28 forms that are properly signed. Everywhere else there is signatures where needed. But at the bottom of the bunch, there is extra G28 for each one of us that is missing signature from the attorney.

    Could this be a problem? Also, where is the URL for USCIS FAQ that states under what conditions that petitions can boomerang back to us?

    You are totally fine. According to the I-485 standard operating procedure, page 10, the following are the instructions for the mailroom person :

    "Verify the G-28 for original signature of attorney and applicant. If
    only one copy has been submitted and you have concurrently filed
    applications, photocopy the G-28 for each application and initial
    the copies with your employee number. Annotate the processing
    worksheet".





    sodh
    07-18 06:30 PM
    Did you change your address. Sometimes they send denial at the old address. Also you need a lawyer now with the print out of the page where it lists pending. This forum cant help with this situation as an appeal is needed in your case.
    Please follow this advice and answer ASAP.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment