Friday, June 24, 2011

cameron diaz movies

images “I hate horror movies but I cameron diaz movies. Cameron Diaz Wallpaper 10
  • Cameron Diaz Wallpaper 10



  • pappu
    06-07 01:40 PM
    can't make it to DC, made a contribution.
    Transaction ID: 94R50453J99520901

    Good Luck !!!

    Thanks





    wallpaper Cameron Diaz Wallpaper 10 cameron diaz movies. Cameron Diaz photo film
  • Cameron Diaz photo film



  • gcformeornot
    07-26 03:43 PM
    I think there is no truth to this. Can anyone point to a link to verify?





    cameron diaz movies. Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis
  • Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis



  • mankusunny
    04-07 09:37 AM
    Hi,
    I noticed I voted in by mistake. I didn't realize this poll was only for people who got received a fee invoice. I thought this a poll to see where the PD's were. Sorry about that. I think a few others might have incorrectly voted as well.





    2011 Cameron Diaz photo film cameron diaz movies. Cameron Diaz, Ashton Kutcher
  • Cameron Diaz, Ashton Kutcher



  • franklin
    06-15 07:30 PM
    Franklin,

    I had OPT in 2003 , so should i be using that A# and should i mention YES for question, have you ever applied for employment authorization with USCIS

    in G325A,
    should i need to mention my part time jobs i worked while on F1 visa (i did not mention anything during 140)


    Good question - I"ll dig around and see if I can find an answer, but you might want to check with lawyer too



    more...


    cameron diaz movies. Cameron Diaz has gone bald for
  • Cameron Diaz has gone bald for



  • inthehole
    07-30 03:34 PM
    In my case, I filed in Nebraska on June 16 along with my wife's application. My application is still pending but my wife's got her EAD.





    cameron diaz movies. Cameron Diaz dazzles at
  • Cameron Diaz dazzles at



  • bluekayal
    10-16 03:56 PM
    Didn't you have one in 2009?



    more...


    cameron diaz movies. Cameron Diaz, along with
  • Cameron Diaz, along with



  • logiclife
    12-15 11:27 AM
    I think if you have 2 years left, you will get H1 transfer and the new H1 will have 2 years. After those 2 years, you will get another 3 years if your 140 is not revoked by your previous employer.

    Immigration Voice has this program for free legal advice(see homepage, 4th item) where we are getting help from Sonal Mehta-Verma. You can consider her for hiring as your lawyer. Her website is http://www.nankin.com/ .

    -- I am promoting this lawyer on this website as this website and organization have sought help and she has given free legal advice to several IV members on the scheduled conference calls. I dont personally benefit from this promotion or from the business directed to this law firm.





    2010 Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis cameron diaz movies. “I hate horror movies but I
  • “I hate horror movies but I



  • Chiwere
    08-03 02:06 PM
    Thanks Alisa for opening this thread.

    I am EB3I @ NSC RD 07/25/07



    more...


    cameron diaz movies. Cameron Diaz (L-R) Actresses
  • Cameron Diaz (L-R) Actresses



  • mrdelhiite
    07-24 03:23 PM
    One of my good friend asked me this questions yesterday? I did not have an answer for him and wanted to ask if someone could have any suggestions on this.

    Thanks you for your time.

    His company wants to start his EB2 green card process. He was wondering if this a good time to do this? Is it recommended that he delay this process for 6 months or so? He is currently in his 3rd year of H1B.

    Thanks
    -M





    hair Cameron Diaz, Ashton Kutcher cameron diaz movies. Tom Cruise amp; Cameron Diaz Film
  • Tom Cruise amp; Cameron Diaz Film



  • gsc999
    06-09 01:13 PM
    Thank god for the small mercies like premium processing among all this slow moving bureaucracy.

    They have been trying to move up the value chain, H1-B, recently they announced I-140. :rolleyes: Hopefully the same for 485 as well. But that is subject to retrogressed visa dates. Maybe the CIR will be passed and we can apply for 485 w/o visa availability.



    more...


    cameron diaz movies. million blockbuster movies
  • million blockbuster movies



  • thomachan72
    10-04 02:50 PM
    I don't think so, only Green cards and citizens are charged on world wide income.

    Tony I wish what you said was true. There has been a great amount of discussion among our members a few months back when the last date for such disclosure was and the majority opinio was that everybody has to report all foreign accounts containing more than 10K. Interest on FDs are taxable and if you already paid tax in India then you have to disclose that in the IT returns here.
    Anyway I dont know whether they would take the pain to check out all resident aliens who have bank accounts in their home countries unless, as you said, they become US citizens/GC holders.





    hot Cameron Diaz has gone bald for cameron diaz movies. Cameron Diaz is known more for
  • Cameron Diaz is known more for



  • kirupa
    01-22 04:57 AM
    Oh, of course! What do you want said near your entry?

    I already added a brief caption to one of glos's entries becase users won't see anything unless they click and drag for example.

    :sonic:



    more...


    house Cameron Diaz at 18th Annual cameron diaz movies. Cameron Diaz wore
  • Cameron Diaz wore



  • raysaikat
    07-13 01:15 AM
    Hi Ann:

    I would like to ask related questions in this thread..

    what if person does not get H1 extension approved because of this new employee-employer relationship memo, Can I stay in US on other visa (F2/F1) after H1 extension denial until my priority date become current? Do you see any problem in this option?
    If you enter US on a non-immigrant VISA such as F1 or B1/B2, your GC would be considered abandoned.
    Well if it is not OK, Go back to India, then apply for AOS once priority date become current. Is this option will work?

    Many many thanks for your response...

    You must be physically present in US to submit I-485.





    tattoo Cameron Diaz dazzles at cameron diaz movies. This is the film that
  • This is the film that



  • Ram_C
    11-19 05:59 PM
    I had a strange situation. I checked on the case status site to see if there is any update on my case. I am a July 2 filer with EAD plus FP. The earlier update date was 9/2/2007. I checked there it says that it's updated as 11/1/2007, when I reread it I didn't notice anything different. Can anybody shed some light?

    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Case received and pending.

    On September 1, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

    This is very common, and this is what we call "Soft LUD" in our GC process Lingo. unlike a regular LUD where you see some change in status or information change on your case, Soft LUD happens when an IO for some reason goes through your application or some say it is a system generated one.

    hope this helps.

    good luck:)



    more...


    pictures Cameron Diaz, along with cameron diaz movies. Cameron Diaz
  • Cameron Diaz



  • alterego
    11-01 07:30 PM
    Firstly to comment on the story, What the heck are they to do with a shrinking and aging population!

    Anyway this just speaks to issues globally.
    If we believe we are in a global economy...........and I do. Then these are relevant.
    For Instance, an IT pro in India makes a lot of money compared to professionals in other fields there. Can anyone argue that this is not due to Globalization? In some areas and fields this situation will work in reverse.
    We stand to gain by observing trends in other developed economies since it may be a harbinger of things to come here.
    Protectionism in the rich world is growing, that is a fact and was only to be expected. We are reaching an inflection point here where if capitalists here want to continue this trend they have to also accept some unpalatable developments. This might include higher tax rates on property, investments and returns, higher risk threshold on overseas portfolio investment.........not just economic risk either (political and other risks are much higher in the developing world..........................for the naysayer Desi just think about the left successfully blocking the nuclear deal and Indira Gandhi's nationalization program). These will emerge in a democracy. It matters little what the position is on these issues by the elites or the 2 dominant parties in the US. A 3rd force will likely emerge if needed. Already we are seeing protectionists like Lou Dobbs, John Edwards gaining traction with their views. This article about the situation in the UK shows us the same there.
    Change sometimes needs to be managed. I feel this is one of those situations. Immigration is good for the rich world. Especially our kind, highly skilled and entrepreneurial and linked to hyper growth economies of the future.
    Lets hope our voice gets heard in after all this land of immigrants.





    dresses Cameron Diaz is known more for cameron diaz movies. Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise
  • Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise



  • desi485
    10-09 06:19 PM
    it happened to me when everyone else had received, I was still waiting for receipts.

    emailed my HR and in turn asked lawyer -> advice -> wait for 90 days. if not, then we can ask USCIS.

    in ur case, already 90 days.

    go ask USCIS. u may have to give them proof of UPS or FedEx receipt



    more...


    makeup Cameron Diaz (L-R) Actresses cameron diaz movies. Cameron Diaz at 18th Annual
  • Cameron Diaz at 18th Annual



  • kumar1
    12-26 01:58 PM
    H1/H4/L1/L2... - Non-Permanent Resident Alien
    F1/F2 - Non-Permanent Non-resident Alien.
    Green Card - Permanent Resident Alien.
    Citizen - Naturalized citizen

    Resident and Non-resident make a difference in taxation.

    Non Permanent Resident Alien - If you are on H-1, they call you non-permanent resident alien. “Non-Permanent” because you are on a temporary visa, resident because IRS treats you just like any other US citizen living in that state.

    Non-Permanent Non-Resident alien - Foreign students fall in this category (but it is not limited to them). “Non Permanent” comes from F-1 visa which is a temporary visa and Non Resident because you do not have intentions to live in the US permanently (or at least that is the farce that US embassy wants to listen). If you are on F-1 visa during, that time period you are not supposed to pay social security (6.5%) and Medicare taxes. Thanks to Non-Resident status. This is also applicable during 1 year OPT work permit that comes after F1.

    Permanent Resident Alien - Permanent word is there because you have long term visa (yes, green cars is nothing but a long term visa) and resident because IRS will tax you like any other resident citizen.

    Let me know if I am wrong anywhere. Thanks





    girlfriend This is the film that cameron diaz movies. Cameron Diaz, Jason Patric
  • Cameron Diaz, Jason Patric



  • felix31
    06-05 08:19 AM
    well, something similar is going on with my case,though mine is not i-485...

    I am waiting for H4 extension (7th year). Attorney had replied to RFE long time ago and I noticed that online message changed at one point last week, wording is not the same, but no LUD.
    Now the message says that they will notify of a decision in writing.
    No time-line any more...

    Have no idea what that means, but I hope they will soon mail the approval. It has been almost a month since they received response to RFE.:mad:





    hairstyles million blockbuster movies cameron diaz movies. Cameron Diaz uses film
  • Cameron Diaz uses film



  • abhijitp
    01-18 05:23 PM
    Looks like a good deal to me:-)
    I am about to complete writing my letter, and it will be out by this weekend.





    Chiwere
    08-03 02:06 PM
    Thanks Alisa for opening this thread.

    I am EB3I @ NSC RD 07/25/07





    Junkie2007
    10-09 05:51 PM
    Hi,
    I called up and spoke to the IO and asked him about the rejection of I-485 due to old fees and he defended that the application would be rejected without the new fee, I tried to explain him about the July bulletin 107 and that people who were on employment based category and whose dates were current should have used only the OLD FEES till August 17th, he did not agree about it and I did not force the issue!

    If the IO officers don't agree about the right facts how would the people who just check the fee! I am sure that is why my application was rejected!

    I am not sure what to do! Can somebody suggest anything!

    How to let those people know that when we applied in August there was a bulletin which said that we can apply with old fee!

    These are not "IO"s. These are called Customer Service Rep who are not hooked into the IO system. Their main purpose is to satisfy the mandate of servicing the Customer phone calls. There is no explicit mention of quality of service in the mandate. So go figure.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment