Saturday, June 25, 2011

candice swanepoel wiki

images Candice Swanepoel Victorias candice swanepoel wiki. candice swanepoel haircut.
  • candice swanepoel haircut.



  • Env_Engr
    10-18 10:45 PM
    Here are my details. I hope EAD comes in before this month end.





    wallpaper candice swanepoel haircut. candice swanepoel wiki. candice swanepoel haircut.
  • candice swanepoel haircut.



  • gc_chahiye
    09-14 03:23 PM
    call the attorney who is working on your case and ask if it's a good idea to go...

    You will be surprised...Most attorneys are of the opinion that this rally is important and people who are impacted by EB GC dealys should meet with lawmakers to discuss the issue.

    exactly! All Attorneys both privately and on their websites (murthy / matthew oh / greg siskind/carl shusterman etc) are all saying we NEED to make it to this rally. This is the last and best hope!





    candice swanepoel wiki. Candice Swanepoel Hair Style
  • Candice Swanepoel Hair Style



  • NolaIndian32
    08-06 01:07 PM
    Received an email from CRIS stating that Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident. Those who are tracking approval, check out IV profile/tracker.

    Hi Wandmaker,

    Congratulations on getting your approval and green card.

    Could you please decode your Case Number using the info in another thread on this site - and tell us what year and what day your case was received by the Service Center?

    Thanks





    2011 candice swanepoel haircut. candice swanepoel wiki. Candice Swanepoel
  • Candice Swanepoel



  • gcseeker28
    07-27 02:21 PM
    Hello Gurus,
    I am a first timer posting in this fantastic forum.
    I am in a very confusing situation wherein I need your help

    EB2 priority date: April 2007
    I 140 approved.
    I 94 expired in August 2010

    So, I applied for 7th year H-1B extension in February and I got a RFE with the query to prove that I am working at the client's place.
    I submitted all the documents except for the client's letter. Yesterday, I got a denial mail for which I dont know the exact reason.
    I am presuming its related to the client's letter.
    My lawyer said that we can open a MTR within 30 days.

    What are the options and todo list I have?
    1. I have a very good rapport with the client and I can get the client's letter.
    If I get it, how long will it take to approve my case?

    2. I am still working. Is it legal if I work as long as the appication is being processed.
    3. Once I get my EAD, will it matter if H-1B gets rejected?

    Please help me!



    more...


    candice swanepoel wiki. candice swanepoel hair color.
  • candice swanepoel hair color.



  • Prashanthi
    05-21 11:17 AM
    When the USCIS finds out and makes a determination that you are out of status, that is when you will be in trouble, or if you go outside the country for a visa, if they notice that you W-2 has a very low amount, they may refuse to give you a visa. When you file the transfer if the USCIS finds out that you have violated your status, they will still approve you h-1 for consular processing, they may not approve your request for a transfer.





    candice swanepoel wiki. girlfriend Candice Swanepoel
  • girlfriend Candice Swanepoel



  • gc_kaavaali
    12-24 01:23 PM
    Congratulations to everyone!!!...Nothing is impossible if we are united..



    more...


    candice swanepoel wiki. candice swanepoel 2011.
  • candice swanepoel 2011.



  • GC_Q
    04-21 10:34 AM
    Hello fromnaija,
    I don't think we need to start out GC process everytime we move to a different location. I believe that GC is for future employment so according to me we don't need to re-start GC process when we move from east to west and north to south.

    Thanks





    2010 Candice Swanepoel Hair Style candice swanepoel wiki. Candice Swanepoel Victorias
  • Candice Swanepoel Victorias



  • CADude
    08-03 07:29 PM
    Consult a good lawyer without any further delay. If you are out of status then it's problem for GC also.

    PLEASE CONSULT A GOOD LAWYER TODAY ITSELF.

    This is a really complicated case. You should consult a good attorney. The people in this forum are not lawyers. They just have some knowledge about immigration process and laws.

    If I was in your place I will file for another H1B through Company B. There is a risk in this also as your current H1B extension is denied.

    Stay in good terms with your current employer. Tell him once he is able to resolve the issue of H1B denial, you will come back to him. Also tell him once you get your EAD you will come back.

    The problem is USCIS denied H1B extension due to non-compliance of rule in paying the employees, they can probably deny the 485 for the same reason.



    more...


    candice swanepoel wiki. makeup candice swanepoel hair
  • makeup candice swanepoel hair



  • gc4me
    07-08 04:22 PM
    Spouse will have to be in relation for 3 years even after getting GC. Or else upon request, GC of the spouse can be revoked by USCIS.





    hair Candice Swanepoel candice swanepoel wiki. Candice Swanepoel
  • Candice Swanepoel



  • mallu
    08-10 09:17 PM
    i'll believe it when i see it. too much talk no action. it's too good to be true, isn't it? maybe our childrens' children will benefit from it.

    I think, similar to DOL backlog elimination centers, they will pull all the pending
    cases and put them into a new system. The data entry for such an excercise will take 2 years. Afterwards the real processing will start.



    more...


    candice swanepoel wiki. candice swanepoel too skinny.
  • candice swanepoel too skinny.



  • cox
    April 4th, 2005, 10:07 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll try 'em out. :)





    hot candice swanepoel hair color. candice swanepoel wiki. candice swanepoel twitter.
  • candice swanepoel twitter.



  • virald
    08-14 12:13 PM
    My lawyer sent my I-485 to Vermont instead of Nebraska. I don't know what to do now. I am in lot of stress.

    Can I send another application before Aug 17th. I have not got rejection on first one. Will this confuse USCIS?

    Gurus, please advice

    (BTW I have an approved I-140.)

    Q6: What happens if an application is filed at the wrong Service Center?
    A6. Forms I-485 should be filed at either the Texas or Nebraska Service Centers. However, through August 17, 2007 only, employment-based adjustment applications filed at the California and Vermont Service Centers will not be rejected and will be relocated to the appropriate Service Center. Filing at the wrong location could result in processing delays.


    From http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf

    You should be okay



    more...


    house candice swanepoel facebook candice swanepoel wiki. candice swanepoel anorexic.
  • candice swanepoel anorexic.



  • Rb_newsletter
    01-07 08:36 PM
    I found this article in imminfo.com. I could not understand the below line in legal sense. Does this line means that delayed registration of birth is not acceptable?


    ImmInfo Newsletter: Required Supporting Documents: Birth Records (http://imminfo.com/News/Newsletter/2010-1/required_supporting_documents_birth_record.html)

    Delayed birth certificates are also not considered as conclusive evidence of birth.





    tattoo girlfriend Candice Swanepoel candice swanepoel wiki. candice swanepoel haircut.
  • candice swanepoel haircut.



  • freedom_fighter
    01-14 01:13 PM
    she had sep 2004 eb2.

    i've changed my pd date to avoid confusion. USCIS is going by the queue, so dont worry..



    more...


    pictures candice swanepoel 2011. candice swanepoel wiki. Candice Swanepoel [14p]
  • Candice Swanepoel [14p]



  • gc_kaavaali
    11-14 04:36 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^bump^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    who gave me red mark?

    somebody gave red mark...what happened???





    dresses candice swanepoel twitter. candice swanepoel wiki. candice swanepoel runway.
  • candice swanepoel runway.



  • mani_r1
    07-11 04:03 PM
    When I went recently for my EAD renewal FP (I deliberately e-filed EAD renewal to get this FP notice, and it came fast), I took a copy of my I485 receipt notice, and explained to them that I have been waiting for that other FP for almost a year (never opened SR). They promptly took both FPs (code-1 for I485 and code-2 for EAD), and also told me I should never have waited this long, and instead should have contacted them (I guess they meant by Infopass) after 2-3 months.

    Where was your finger printing? Did you talk to any IO there? My EAD FP is scheduled and I will try to utilize the chance if possible.

    Thanks



    more...


    makeup makeup candice swanepoel hair candice swanepoel wiki. candice swanepoel facebook
  • candice swanepoel facebook



  • kaisersose
    07-24 11:21 PM
    Good news is that I'm working again. While I was out of a job, I converted from H1 to EAD under my previous employer (consultancy).

    Now, I've finally found a job although this is a full time opportunity. I'm going to be using my EAD / AC21 .

    Question: Since I'm no longer working for my previous employer, they are going to be revoking my I140 next month. I believe this is not a problem since my case has been pending for more than 180 days so that's a good thing.. What I do want to know is whether my status is in any jeopardy since I haven't generated any income for about 3 months?


    Thanks for any replies. I really need to find out the answer to this. A lot of forum info suggests that I'm ok but I'd very much like to hear any / all viewpoints on this issue.

    No. You are fine. If you are absolutely sure that your 140 will be revoked, then you may want to consider notifying CIS about your job change. It is not mandatory, but there is a chance that it may help avoid the nuisance of CIS making a mistake and denying the 485 and you having to reverse their decision through an MTR.





    girlfriend candice swanepoel haircut. candice swanepoel wiki. hotties Candice Swanepoel,
  • hotties Candice Swanepoel,



  • joydiptac
    11-18 05:52 PM
    Timeline is from Dec 16 2006(Previous H1B expired on this date) to July 18 2007. This is when my H1B extension was pending due to an RFE. USCIS received my 485 application on July 18.

    Hi,

    Sorry to hear about your case and specially since you haven't broken any law. Technically this should be fairly simple case if you have a receipt of filing the H1B. Every time you file for H1B you get a receipt sent to your employer & a copy for u from USCIS. Then that is what enables you to legally stay (overstay). If you can find that you should not have any problems. If you have copy of the RFE that came for this application even better. Assuming you have neither you should definitely be having the WAC number for the pending H1B application. If you can provide that USCIS can verify that what you are saying is true. I believe the reason why they must've flagged your case is the gap of more than 6 months.

    Let's say you do not have any of the above. Call your previous employer and explain to them what soup you are in. They will help you regardless of how bad your relations where when u left the company. All HRs have to keep copy of the H1B, applications, receipts, RFEs & approval (by law). So you should be OK.

    All the best,

    JC





    hairstyles candice swanepoel too skinny. candice swanepoel wiki. with Candice Swanepoel
  • with Candice Swanepoel



  • cox
    June 19th, 2005, 04:27 AM
    In the words of William F. Buckley Jr..... some of my first instincts are reprehensible! Glad you finally got CS2....How are you liking it so far? (It IS out of the box isn't it?)

    It is out and installed. I loaded up the rainbow picture, did an adjustment layer, but don't seem to be making changes that really improve the shot. I'll try some more later, but I have to go, the sun is about to rise :)





    don840
    04-08 02:30 PM
    wandmaker,
    need another clarification.
    on DS 156, Q 38- "Have you ever violated the terms of a U.S. visa,----?", Do I answer yes or no. There is another question, about 'has your visa ever been revoked?"
    An attorney that i consulted, said the answer is 'No' to both these questions. His explaination was, I might have violated terms of h1 status and my h1 status has been revoked. But I have not violated terms of visa, and my visa (thats stamped in the passport) has not been revoked.
    Is his explaination correct?





    Project_A
    05-16 08:17 AM
    May I know if H1 transfer has any affect on parent�s arrival during the transfer? I sponsored their visa using company A's employment letters and they have a valid visa. Do I need to get a letter from my new employer to avoid issues at POE? At the time of parent�s arrival, I would be working for company A, but by the time they return, I will be switching to company B and moving to a different city. My H1 transfer is already in process.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment