Saturday, June 11, 2011

cartoon girl face sad

images woman face sad girl with cartoon girl face sad. cartoon girl face sad.
  • cartoon girl face sad.



  • mdipi0
    11-17 09:52 PM
    hey, i just found out i have this account?





    wallpaper cartoon girl face sad. cartoon girl face sad. Cartoon Girl Face Sad. blank
  • Cartoon Girl Face Sad. blank



  • lecter
    February 27th, 2004, 07:39 AM
    Count me in............10 a week! We are all here to share and offer opinions, praises and learn from the good and the bad in all of us.....(talking about photography here...........Lecter)

    I cannot possibly comment bob...

    but I do get noticed in this country...

    hehe

    http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/15128T3300-med.jpg





    cartoon girl face sad. cartoon girl face sad.
  • cartoon girl face sad.



  • tcsonly
    12-12 06:55 PM
    USCIS will send an IO to your home within 48 hours. He will take pictures with your family, have lunch or dinner and issue the Green Card to every member of the family.

    Looking at your signature, wanted to make sure you provided the answer based on your personal experiance.

    I didn't know CIS became so customer oriented all of a sudden.





    2011 Cartoon Girl Face Sad. blank cartoon girl face sad. Little Kid Girl Cartoon clip
  • Little Kid Girl Cartoon clip



  • Desertfox
    12-12 07:03 PM
    This is hilarious.....lmao

    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Case received and file gathering dust waiting for visa number.

    On MM DD, YYYY, we received this application and mailed you a document describing how we process it. But you do not need to bother. Our system is so screwed up that we did not know how many cases we had pending. We did not communicate with DOL and DOS properly; so we ended up causing the July Visa Bulletin fiasco, which actually screws up your case even more if you were not one of the lucky applicants to have actually obtained your GC. But your increased fees for EAD & AP renewals have afforded us new janitors, so we will try to keep your files dust free.

    P.S : If you are an advanced degree holder born in India. Hahahaha.



    more...


    cartoon girl face sad. Cartoon Girl Face Sad. face
  • Cartoon Girl Face Sad. face



  • Sunx_2004
    08-15 11:56 AM
    Here is the situation Mr. Pro-

    I filed my 485 in July 2007 with an approved I 140, My company got aquired in Nov. 2007. They amend my H1B, Recently I come to know that they file new I 140 to indicate new company is sponser of my GC. The new I 140 is still pending.
    Now, I am gettig an offer by another company and that company is ready to transfer H1B. Can I change job while my new I 140 is pending
    What if they withdraw new I 140 after I leave.
    One lawyer which I consulted is saying that you should be fine because your I 485 was filed with an approved I 140...

    Please let me know you thoughts

    Don't Worry, I have been there 3 Times. Since I my start of GC process with the currents company, It has been acquired 3 times , So I am pro in that situation :)





    cartoon girl face sad. Cartoon Girl Face Sad. sad
  • Cartoon Girl Face Sad. sad



  • fall2004us
    10-26 12:30 PM
    I am in the same boat...
    I saw LUDs yesterday and day before yesterday on my AP application..
    Hope they approve it soon.



    more...


    cartoon girl face sad. cartoon girl face sad. Sad Girl Listening To Music
  • cartoon girl face sad. Sad Girl Listening To Music



  • goel_ar
    12-20 11:39 AM
    ^^^^





    2010 cartoon girl face sad. cartoon girl face sad. woman face sad girl with
  • woman face sad girl with



  • Jeff Wheeler
    08-20 01:58 PM
    Yeah, I know that’s what it means, but I’ve heard it pronounced the other way IRL; I thought it was kinda funky, but cool.



    more...


    cartoon girl face sad. sad cartoon girl face.
  • sad cartoon girl face.



  • vikram2101
    08-02 05:34 PM
    Can people share their experience with same day counter passport collection from the vfs courier center at Chennai.

    Reason I ask is, I and my wife have a 9AM appointment on 14th August. And Aug 15th being a holiday on account of India's Independence Day. Since we have to be in US on the 16th August to file for I485, getting the visa on the 16th would be too late. Therefore, it's critical that we collect the passport the same day.

    Is anyone else in a similar situation? Should I inform the consular of our same night travel plans or is that ill-advised?

    thanks





    hair Little Kid Girl Cartoon clip cartoon girl face sad. cartoon girl face sad. love pics sad. love pics sad.
  • cartoon girl face sad. love pics sad. love pics sad.



  • logiclife
    12-20 11:38 AM
    did you get a letter from USCIS to your new address that they have received your address change request?

    i changed my address back in last week of September and got the letter in mid october. i got two separte letter one addressed to me and one addressed to my wife. this letter will ensure that they have your new correct address on the file. you should get one letter for you and for each dependent. also, you should change addresses for each individuals (for you and dependent).

    also keep in touch with your lawyer, they shall recieve one notice for FP alongwith you.

    Did you apply online or thru regular mail? Also, if you sent regular mail, was it certified mail or just regular first-class mail?



    more...


    cartoon girl face sad. Cartoon Girl Face Sad.
  • Cartoon Girl Face Sad.



  • babydiams
    04-19 01:34 PM
    whilei don t know what is salary as per market rate... i will not have any salary... only straight commission. but i guess i can ask the broker to pay me a salary but i will not be an agent ...more like someone working in the office like a secretary.





    hot Cartoon Girl Face Sad. face cartoon girl face sad. cartoon girl face sad. cartoon girl face sad; cartoon girl face sad
  • cartoon girl face sad. cartoon girl face sad; cartoon girl face sad



  • DDD
    08-20 09:43 AM
    ^Good Idea

    First Attempt (hopefully someone with better detail can make it look nice):
    http://img393.imageshack.us/img393/8536/orlysr5.gif

    That is awesome and hilarious. Instantly my fav smily (bumping :trout: )



    more...


    house cartoon girl face sad. Cartoon DJ; Cartoon DJ. Cigsm. Apr 30, 07:45 PM cartoon girl face sad. cartoon girl face sad.
  • cartoon girl face sad.



  • jackisback
    05-19 06:17 PM
    The answer to 2 is receipt date. It has been repeatedly mentioned in many websites and forums





    tattoo Cartoon Girl Face Sad. sad cartoon girl face sad. Cartoon Girl In Rain Gear
  • Cartoon Girl In Rain Gear



  • rameshk75
    02-14 03:48 PM
    Payroll should be run regularly for a person on H1B. USCIS may ask all the paystubs if they call for an interview(not everyone will be selected for the same) during 485 approval..If the person changes to EAD then in case if he is out of job then it should be fine... my thoughts...



    more...


    pictures cartoon girl face sad. Sad Girl Listening To Music cartoon girl face sad. black and white sad girl face
  • black and white sad girl face



  • ronhira
    04-17 05:10 PM
    Obviously it will fail...but at least we will do away with these "comprehensive" things and
    focus on piecemeal.

    they will not "do away" with comprehensive..... if it fails this year they will bring it up again next year and next..... there is no room for piecemeal...... if there were.... they would do it after cir failed in 2006, but they didn't..... they could do after cir failed in 2007, but again they didn't...... or they could do piecemeal in 2008, 9 or 10..... the fact they didn't .... it just tells us that we ought to learn something here..... there is nothing called piecemeal & there will never be anything called piecemeal in this leg of immigration reform, other than our own fantasy world.... so get over it...... there is only 1 way to do it.... cir

    lets start the undocumented bashing party now......





    dresses cartoon girl face sad. cartoon girl face sad; cartoon girl face sad cartoon girl face sad. Cartoon Girl Face Sad. cartoon
  • Cartoon Girl Face Sad. cartoon



  • WillIBLucky
    11-17 09:56 AM
    I dont think we should be talking about it over here. It surely looks like more of Indian site and not a Immigration Only related conversation. We should focus on what our problems are right now. Nuclear deal is not going to help or reduse our wait for Green Card.

    This forum topic says "Green Card Retrogression" so lets talk about it only. If we have to talk of the rest of the stuff that is happening with India then it should be identified in appropriate forum and not here.



    more...


    makeup sad cartoon girl face. cartoon girl face sad. cartoon girl face sad. Cartoon DJ; Cartoon DJ. Cigsm. Apr 30, 07:45 PM
  • cartoon girl face sad. Cartoon DJ; Cartoon DJ. Cigsm. Apr 30, 07:45 PM



  • uma001
    10-16 12:50 PM
    Do everything in premium..It is a matter of extra $1000 for each stage (H1 or I140)





    girlfriend Cartoon Girl In Rain Gear cartoon girl face sad. cartoon girl face sad. Cartoon Girl Walking A Dog.
  • cartoon girl face sad. Cartoon Girl Walking A Dog.



  • CheckRaise
    10-09 03:15 PM
    I had filed labor in June 2008 and as per the attorney they havent received any update from DOL. I had requested my employer/attorney to atleast send a screenshot of my status and they say cases that old are hard to pull up on DOL website. Is it really that hard with DOL to login and see the status as compared to USCIS? For my comfort I requested them to send me a screenshot and I am getting stiffed even on that! Can you please answer if attorneys can login to DOL and see the status of any PERM applicant? In this age of electronic media a department as big as DOL doesnt even provide updates to applicants/firms to view their statuses?

    Thanks in advance!





    hairstyles Cartoon Girl Face Sad. cartoon girl face sad. Lonely and sad little girl
  • Lonely and sad little girl



  • jonty_11
    07-05 04:25 PM
    stop jumping the line....





    gsumk
    08-25 07:17 PM
    @ Meet

    You will not get new H1. Your remaining time on H1 will be extended once you decide to do COS from H4 to H1. If you were out of country for one full year ony then you will get NEW H1 and then the new fee hike applies to you.
    But if you were not out of country for one year then you will get the same H1 extended for the remainder period (6 years minus what ever you have used so far). The new fee hike applies to new H1 applications only.

    Hope that helps.

    Do we need to apply H4 to H1 thru the same original company to reinstate the old H1.

    Please let me know.





    arc
    05-30 02:17 PM
    I had another PDF open and the confirmation PDF opened in back ground.

    Make sure:

    You close all PDFs before clicking Finish
    Check your pop-up blocker is off
    try pressing and holding "ctrl" key, then click on finish.

    The window takes about 20-25 seconds to show the PDF Efile confirmation.

    Good Luck!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment