Sunday, June 12, 2011

catwoman movie

images Catwoman catwoman movie. Why Catwoman Has No Girl
  • Why Catwoman Has No Girl



  • freedom1
    01-22 01:46 PM
    OK, I called the USCIS Customer Center.

    I gave them by mistake a wrong receipt #, the customer rep. couldn't locate my application so he transferred me to an Immigration Officer!

    The officer located my file. He said that my file was transferred back to the National Benefits Center from the Los Angeles office last week.
    He said that once the local office is done adjucating the application, then gets transferred back to the NBC. for final processing. He was unable to tell me for sure what the document they sent me says.
    He did not believed the letters is an RFE or denial, since these letters are sent by the local office while they still processing an application.

    I'll let you guys know when I get the letter.

    Freedom1.
    P.S.
    Telling them an invalid receipt # turned out to be great since I was able to speak with a real immigration officer, not just a customer rep. reading a script.





    wallpaper Why Catwoman Has No Girl catwoman movie. Halle Berry – Catwoman movie 1
  • Halle Berry – Catwoman movie 1



  • looivy
    10-01 10:47 AM
    Do they do a name check for EAD as well?

    My EAD renewal (submitted electronically) has been pending for almost 80 days now. COuld this delay be due to name check or FP process?





    catwoman movie. Movie Writings: January 2011
  • Movie Writings: January 2011



  • ps57002
    10-17 10:00 PM
    Hi Ps57002 good to see you here.
    I saw you in . I was h12GC in .

    My case also similar:

    PERM Applied - 04/24/2007 - EB3.
    Perm Approved - 08/14/2007.
    I-140 E-filed - 08/16/2007. Got Online Receipt. Sent the required Documents to USCIS after a week.
    I-485/EAD/AP - Posted on 08/16/2007. Included the Online Labor Approval Petition without signatures and Online receipt of I-140.
    Received USCIS on 08/17/2007.
    Waiting for Receipts.
    Don't know whether it will be accepted or will get an RFE.
    Hey keep me posted on your status.
    I can be reached at sudhakar226@yahoo.com or 862-754-8326.
    Good Luck.

    UPDATE:
    My checks cashed today, got receipts from back of checks...have 4 different receipt numbers, used it to check on uscis...

    my concerns..
    case was sent to nebraska though should've been texas as employer is in NY, so thought it would be transfered...it wasn't. it shows at nebraska

    4 different receipt numbers show 1 case for 140, 1 case for AP, and 2 cases for 485???? 2????... NO EAD. (my check for 485/ead were one check though in it's memo part i put 485/ead). what should i do? now my ead will be delayed cause i have no case for that.

    they can't reject a case after cashing checks, right???? i mean they can ask for RFE esp for my missing labor hard copy approval, but not reject. why cash in first place then??? right???

    I hope you hear something soon too...keep me updated.





    2011 Halle Berry – Catwoman movie 1 catwoman movie. All Graphics » Catwoman movie
  • All Graphics » Catwoman movie



  • chanduv23
    04-27 02:58 PM
    you may not get much ifnormation from Infopass - you can go for infopass for issues like FP or Name check status or similar things.

    Well Don't don't assume that "pre adjudicated" means everything with the case is over and the ONLY factor is visa number unavailability.

    Pre adjudicated means - things are fine as of now.



    more...


    catwoman movie. Catwoman @ Movie World
  • Catwoman @ Movie World



  • xyzgc
    01-01 01:37 PM
    Dear fellow IV'ians,

    I just wanted to share my good news with all of you on the cusp of a New Year. I am ecstatic to announce that my 140 got approved after a nerve wracking 17 months.

    I have been rewarded with this blessing at the end of an absolutely horrendous year, to say the least. It started with being on bench for 5 months, to a 2-month contract in another city on H1-B through 3 layers, working hard as a mule whilst at the same time thinking positive, praying and believing in myself. Then extending contract by 3 months, abandoning H1B to use EAD due to ridiculous treatment by my H1 employer of 8 yrs. (it was the proverbial last straw on the back). Finally after this effort, contract extended through 12/31/09 culminating just yesterday by the approval of my 140!! "Hoped for the Best but prepared for the Worst"!

    It came at a moment when I was almost ready to give in, throw up my hands in despair and start the tedious process all over again. But I always believed there was a silver lining in the clouds for me and it has just now opened up.

    I want to thank everybody for reading and providing a fellow immigrant support and answers throughout this arduous journey. As a token of my appreciation for IV, I will contribute $140 towards our campaigns for next year.
    {PayPal Payment Sent to "donations@immigrationvoice.org" (Unique Transaction ID #85N48789NY4311439)}

    And lastly - Wish You a Happy & Prosperous 2009!! Be safe everybody.

    Happy to note that your trial and tribulations have come to an end. I had very similar issues back in 2001-2





    catwoman movie. quot;Maybe if the Catwoman movie
  • quot;Maybe if the Catwoman movie



  • desi3933
    03-02 10:37 AM
    Thanks SL & Lost in GC process,

    Sorry for not being clear in C & D. I am in US. The question I meant to ask is about the the time that I am not physically present in US i.e. If I went for vacction in India for a month, can that one month be included in my H1B1 extension since I was not physically present in US. In other words I would file for 1.1 year extension as opposed to 1 year

    One the same topic, a friend of mine got a three year extension post 6 years of H1B. When asked, his lawyer informed, if you have an approved I140 then you are elegible for 3 years extension as opposed to 1 year. Is this true. Can some refer to the right CFR's

    Thanks
    Senthil

    If you have approved I-140 and your PD is not current, your employer can seek 3 year extension for H-1B under section 104(c) of AC21. In this case, the H-1B petition must request three years, and also include a LCA covering such period of extension sought.


    ____________________
    Not a legal advice
    US citizen of Indian origin



    more...


    catwoman movie. Catwoman in the third film
  • Catwoman in the third film



  • go_guy123
    10-05 03:06 PM
    Very good list of people in IV board...it will help to bring visibility.

    I can understand CIR is held up/hostage etc, but once CIR is abandoned, and piecemeal
    strategy comes, IV does need greater visibility against competing lobbies like foreign nurse, etc.





    2010 Movie Writings: January 2011 catwoman movie. Catwoman
  • Catwoman



  • webm
    02-05 10:09 PM
    Chandu,

    Is there Attorney Prashanthi Reddy's chat session today? No one is online in the Messenger..:confused:



    more...


    catwoman movie. catwoman-batman-returns-
  • catwoman-batman-returns-



  • arnet
    11-16 12:20 AM
    Consult immigration attroney at AOS time. F1 visa holder is not eligible to be included as dependents in AOS (I-485). Since now retrogression problem is there and currently you are planning to file I-140, you will be ok for next few yrs but when you file AOS (I-485) change her back to dependent visa inorder to include her in I-485. even in dependent visa she can study but cant get any scholarship and also she cant work.

    Disclaimer: use it at your risk. I'm not an immigration attroney, so please consult one for your situation, as laws/procedures are changing often.

    Hello Experts,

    I am on H1 and have my labor approved. My spouse is on F1 and we are filing I-140. Would there be a problem?

    Because of Retrogression for India we cannot file for I-485 yet.

    Please advise

    Thanks
    S A





    hair All Graphics » Catwoman movie catwoman movie. aequitas veritas meaning
  • aequitas veritas meaning



  • jfredr
    07-26 01:49 PM
    my colleague whose 485 was mailed on june 27th had his checked cleared yesterday.



    more...


    catwoman movie. Catwoman is the best cat
  • Catwoman is the best cat



  • coopheal
    03-13 04:37 AM
    Hello,

    For case where GC and H1b sponsoring employer is same, please tell (as per USCIS rules/guidelines):

    1. When switching from H1b to EAD (while working for GC sponsoring employer) does GC/H1b sponsoring employer have to cancel H1b ?

    2. If on AP/EAD WITHOUT work, is there any liability to GC/H1b sponsoring employer ? Does he have to cancel H1b ?

    Than You.

    I am not sure why you are switching from valid H1B to EAD and while still working for the GC sponsoring employer.

    However Employer DOES have to inform (and request cancellation) to USCIS about H1B employee no longer working for them on H1B visa. Its the law.

    Again not sure why you are moving from H1B to EAD when H1B is still valid?





    hot Catwoman @ Movie World catwoman movie. Catwoman+movie+actress+
  • Catwoman+movie+actress+



  • krishnam70
    08-17 04:42 AM
    TIN is not SSN. Employer would need SSN.

    I guess we need another tracker for those who received EAD, but no SSN.

    hope you are.. such issues could be taken up in appropriate forums for SSN or something like that. I thought IV is discussion issues with immigration now we are trying to discuss every other topic here. May be IP this kind of question because they already deal with all this kind of stuff.



    more...


    house megan-fox-catwoman catwoman movie. Megan Fox to Play Catwoman
  • Megan Fox to Play Catwoman



  • sapking
    07-18 01:41 AM
    Consult with experienced immigration attorney.





    tattoo quot;Maybe if the Catwoman movie catwoman movie. Video game of Catwoman movie?
  • Video game of Catwoman movie?



  • krupa
    04-29 03:24 AM
    I do not think that you have any issues to work on W2 with an end client or with any other consulting company. Since you have completed six months period with your present employer, who supported to file GC , from the date filing I 485, there should not be any issues at all. Also filing AC21 is optional. If you are on bench your first option should be to find a project ASAP.
    Why do you do not want to file AC21, do you have any apprhencion or any specific reason ?

    Regarding your first question : QUOTE [Could any one please answer my questions about my RFE on I 485?]
    Many applicants got same RFE. I believe no body knows accurately reason for this type of RFE. There may be valid reason for this type of RFE , that 485 applicant is on bench for a long period , left USA surrendering I94 , Employer might have cancelled H1 visa and even some applicant got RFE without of any of these reasons.



    more...


    pictures Catwoman in the third film catwoman movie. watching this movie with
  • watching this movie with



  • srarao
    07-23 12:26 PM
    It does not matter who signs . I just wanted to know .





    dresses Catwoman+movie+actress+ catwoman movie. and the film, Catwoman.
  • and the film, Catwoman.



  • gcnotfiledyet
    09-02 04:12 PM
    This guy is so curious to know what item and from which store ?
    Let him know your answer.

    And you thought he would not understand my english? smartypants:)



    more...


    makeup catwoman-batman-returns- catwoman movie. megan-fox-catwoman
  • megan-fox-catwoman



  • ram006
    07-17 09:35 AM
    I meant re-apply for her 485

    I have to apply for my wife as my derivative of 485. My 485 was approved on July 8th 2010. Below is the timeline

    July 1st - Applied Wife's 485
    July 8th - My 485 was approved
    July 13th - Wife's 485 Denied due to outdated forms
    July 14th - My H1, Wife's H4 and I-94 Expired
    July 19th - Planning on sending a new 485 application for spouse

    I'm mainly concerned about two things
    1. Is she out of status for 5 days from July 14th to 19th
    2. Can I still apply her as a derivative, as my 485 is already approved.

    Thank you,





    girlfriend Video game of Catwoman movie? catwoman movie. Catwoman Movie Poster
  • Catwoman Movie Poster



  • ronhira
    06-12 04:07 PM
    This is terrible news !:eek:

    Its not so bad. The President could have created a consensus to not to anything right now in the meeting on 17th June. He has postponed the meeting, which seems to indicate that they are trying to cut a deal or count votes required for the bill. Its not bad, its a good news.





    hairstyles Catwoman is the best cat catwoman movie. Catwoman Costume - Authentic
  • Catwoman Costume - Authentic



  • somegchuh
    08-21 04:02 PM
    Hi Guys,

    I just wanted to get some input from the veterans here who have started a business in partnership while they have been waiting for the coveted green card.

    What kind of legal paperwork does it take to start a business? I would think as long as you don't work for the business it should be ok? If you can own part of a corporation (stocks), you can be a partner in a business?

    Ideas?





    serg
    07-16 05:33 PM
    Sent I-140 on October 2nd. Status showing as it's recd. Anybody's I-140 approved in that range?

    Thanks,
    GK

    Oct 16, 2006, still there, no updates





    LC2002
    07-10 12:11 PM
    I mailed my EAD renewal (Paper filing) with priority mail on 06/23/08 and was received at TSC on 06/26/08 but check has not been en-cashed yet and obviously no receipt. Any body in similar situation? Wanted to know how long it should take get receipt.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment