Sunday, June 12, 2011

ccw lm 5

images ccw lm 5. ccw lm 5. ccw lm 5. 5. Lots of blanks
  • ccw lm 5. 5. Lots of blanks



  • mrsr
    07-17 05:47 PM
    Murthy is big time crap





    wallpaper ccw lm 5. 5. Lots of blanks ccw lm 5. My New CCW LM20#39;s - LS1TECH
  • My New CCW LM20#39;s - LS1TECH



  • uma001
    05-24 10:14 AM
    you may get 100 points it does not matter, We are still going to have country caps ...

    How can i get 100 points, i dont have TOEFEL score and no relatives in US.





    ccw lm 5. 18quot; CCW LM#39;s - 8559
  • 18quot; CCW LM#39;s - 8559



  • ushkand
    10-09 12:11 PM
    can she move from H1 to EAD immediately?
    Yes

    what are pros & cons by moving from h1 to EAD. As she already hv her SSN because of H1. do we need to inform about ead to SSN office?
    Pros are -
    She can work for anyone or even not work at all

    Cons -
    The only risk here is the probability of your 485 being rejected. Also, having to use AP and renewing EAD/AP every year.

    Also what kind of company she can have on EAD (corp,LLC)?
    what is the procedure to hv own company? Steps to follow for Independent contracting? Taxes for independent contract earnings?
    You should be able to start any kind of company. The simplest way would be to get a DBA (Doing business as) for her. Should take no more than 15 minutes at your local county office. That should suffice for independent contracting. She would then be on a 1099 with her client.

    Also what if after a move she stopped independent contracting? two scenarios may be either join another company as employee or if she stopped working. in that case do we need to close the company?


    You can always keep your company "open". You don't lose anything if you just have a DBA.

    Once she have her own company then she will work thru that company corp-to-corp or 1099??
    If you start an LLC or C/S corp, then it will most probably be a corp-to-corp and can get tricky with a lot of paperwork involved. DBA should be the most simple way if you are not planning on actually starting a "consulting firm" with more employees.





    2011 My New CCW LM20#39;s - LS1TECH ccw lm 5. ccw lm 5.
  • ccw lm 5.



  • gc_buddy
    03-07 04:30 PM
    EAD applied at NSC on 12/06.
    USCIS recd date 12/07
    RFE on Feb 9th for Photographs
    RFE replied on Feb 14th.
    Still pending.



    more...


    ccw lm 5. CCW C14 MOTORSPORTS
  • CCW C14 MOTORSPORTS



  • ultimo
    07-16 07:41 PM
    I applied for my AP in august 2007 my case was approved but i didnot get the document . When i called USCIS they told me to reapply for AP .
    Now i got the AP document but the date issued is october 12 2008 to october 2009 .
    But I want to travel outside in August . Can i use this AP , is the document valid , if i go i cant enter before october 12 2008 .





    ccw lm 5. ccw lm 5.
  • ccw lm 5.



  • tnite
    10-15 02:02 PM
    Sorry Gurus, Couldn't figure out how to start a new thread. So posting here,

    My spouse is on H4, Now she wants to use EAD and work.She wants to work part time, She has found a job as well, but the employer is sayng she can do parttime only for few months, after that she has to do full time or find a job somewhere else. Now if she cannot find another parttime job after few months, and has to stop working , will it affect her status?

    Thankx in advance.

    Once she goes from H4 to AOS(using EAD), it doesnt matter .she can work partime, FT or not work at all.



    more...


    ccw lm 5. ccw lm 5.
  • ccw lm 5.



  • bigboy007
    10-11 05:01 PM
    Thanks for replying... Appreciate it ....

    I believe the 180 days starts from the day of 485 notice date and not 140 approval. I had confirmed this with my attorney (both my personal one and the companies )before making the shift and I had and RFE on my 485 in June 09 and nothing after that. I would assume that USCIS was happy with my response and the case might have been pre-adjudicated.

    As per Ron, one cannot apply for H1B renewals based on revoked 140's. I wanted to see if anyone here has done it successfully. I will check with my attorney as well as my companies attorney.
    180 days is from when 485 filed as per yates memo... Check with attorney and you should be fine I dont want to draw conclusions here though. You may need to switch to AC21 aka use the EAD.. again I am not the lawyer here just coughing up what i know. H1B may be renewed if you have any of 6 years left. Why does he need to start entire GC process for just renewing H1B i dont understand.





    2010 18quot; CCW LM#39;s - 8559 ccw lm 5. ccw lm 5.
  • ccw lm 5.



  • Sunx_2004
    02-02 12:09 PM
    I agree it has slim chance but I think it is a positive sign and if it works in our favor why not support it.

    cheers
    No way this amnesty would pass. This will end up in the ash heap of unpassed bills.



    more...


    ccw lm 5. hot 5. ccw lm 5.
  • hot 5. ccw lm 5.



  • dionysus
    01-21 05:18 AM
    Are you starting this rumor fresh, or are you passing on a third party rumor?
    :)

    rumour say retrogression may lift on march 2009, is it true????





    hair ccw lm 5. ccw lm 5. CCW wheels on their cars.
  • CCW wheels on their cars.



  • michael_trs
    05-13 03:35 PM
    Smisachu, I agree, I need to add alternative education… thank you for your advice.

    What about “requirements normal for the occupation” is this Yes or No for Master's + 5 years ?

    What is your experience?



    more...


    ccw lm 5. CCW LM Series
  • CCW LM Series



  • pappu
    03-31 03:50 PM
    Congrats





    hot CCW C14 MOTORSPORTS ccw lm 5. are CCW LM5 wheels in 18quot;.
  • are CCW LM5 wheels in 18quot;.



  • JunRN
    05-16 02:55 PM
    My friend is in the I-140 stage of green card processing
    She needs to choose between Counselor Processing or I485

    Which one is better Counselor Processing or I485 ?

    Your feedback is greatly appreciated

    It is easier to convert from Consular Processing to Adjustment of Status (i-485) than the other way around. So, she can choose Consular Processing for now if PD is not current and then, once PD becomes current and she's still here in US, she can submit I-485.



    more...


    house CCW LM5 Fully Polished ccw lm 5. dresses CCW LM5 does anyone
  • dresses CCW LM5 does anyone



  • aprajimmi
    06-13 09:56 AM
    Guys,Please do something for priority dates to be current.We are despirately waiting from 4years to file I-485...EAD...I-140 is approved long back.Atleast in this summer we are hoping......





    tattoo ccw lm 5. ccw lm 5. Notes
  • Notes



  • raydhan
    05-24 08:24 AM
    Thanks everyone.

    I am just glad to be a part of this effort. Thanks for all the encouragement and support.

    Regards,
    Salil



    more...


    pictures ccw lm 5. ccw lm 5. popcorn, what rocks my
  • popcorn, what rocks my



  • immi_grant
    06-25 03:36 PM
    Thanks to all who responded so far !!

    I saw the denial letter and here is the gist of it from what I understood :

    Got an RFE asking for client letter (since when my case was filed in Jan 2010, I was working for the client). From then onward I am off and on with the same client depending on their schedules / needs.

    So when we got the RFE, I was not working for the client. My attorney replied to the RFE stating that I completed my project before time and now internally working on product development (which we do ) and produced the time sheets and everything for the internal project as well as for the client till the date of completion.

    My case got denied reasons pertaining that USCIS asked for client letter, but you (petetioner) submitted papers that he is not working for the client anymore and now working for an internal project. OK. But where is the client letter that we asked for ? Since you didn't produce that, we are denying the case.





    dresses are CCW LM5 wheels in 18quot;. ccw lm 5. 18quot; LM5
  • 18quot; LM5



  • snathan
    03-31 08:45 PM
    From your post it seems your H1b transfer was denied and not H1b extension, i think you should correct the title.

    If you go to company A then you will have to file H1b transfer again with company A. I think you can file an appeal in the meain time continue working for company B for 240 days (I am not sure of this but confirm with IV gurus or attorney).

    I dont think this is true. Untill the company A revoked the H1 which is valid till Sep 2009, I dont think one needs to file for transfer again. Otherwise please provide the source for the same.

    When you are filing for new H1B with new employer, it will not cancel the current H1B. There is nothing called H1B transfer. Everything is New only. The only issue is you need to prove your status and you will not be counted against the cap.



    more...


    makeup hot 5. ccw lm 5. ccw lm 5. CCW LM5 Fully Polished
  • CCW LM5 Fully Polished



  • lazycis
    04-17 04:51 PM
    see http://bibdaily.com/pdfs/Pegasus%203-31-08.pdf





    girlfriend Notes ccw lm 5. ccw lm 5.
  • ccw lm 5.



  • chanduv23
    03-09 02:40 PM
    In similar context I have a few questions...

    The EB2 date is stuck at Jan 08,2003 for months now.I know about retrogression and all that. But can someone explain why the date is not moving? Is it because they ran out of numbers for EB2 for FY 06? (Like they do in H1 cases)
    Also does anyone know why the EB2 visa numbers were dropped from 537 in FY05 to 145 in FY06? and why suddenly in 2006 they granted so many visas(6083 in FY06 vs 0 in FY05) to Schedule A workers (Nurses,Physical Therapist,Aliens with excep ability) ? was Schedule A category backlogged for all these years? I am just trying to get some things cleared about how the visa numbers are allocated.

    As most EB3 numbers go to IT software and as there are so many issues, until DOS and USCIS fix these issues they wont move these forward





    hairstyles CCW LM Series ccw lm 5. photojojo:
  • photojojo:



  • needhelp!
    03-06 04:43 PM
    Just faxed.





    sash
    06-19 09:33 PM
    Hi, I need to travel to India in October. I am told by my lawyers that I cannot travel until I receive the receipt notice for I-485. If my I-485 is filed within the first few weeks of July, when can I expect the receipt notice?

    Also, my husband's H1B is currently under extension. Is there any risk to his traveling to India in October with a receipt notice for I-485? He will need to get H1B visa stamped. Can they reject his H1B visa?

    Thanks so much.





    thomachan72
    03-07 09:32 AM
    Deadline added to this initiative to decide whether to proceed or not.
    please see post below for details.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum14-members-forum/1599353-want-to-file-485-when-pd-is-not-current-gather-here-104.html#post2412248



    [QUote = ashwin_27]

    As suggested by several members on this thread, IV has set a goal of April 30th, 2011 to determine if there is even enough appetite within the EB community to proceed with this USCIS Admin Fix initiative or not.
    As we know the initial goal was to use this survey to determine how many members will be benefitted by I-485 filing without current priority date. Rough calculations using PERM data showed that at least 50-70K folks are waiting to file I-485 since July 2007 (around 5K-6K out of this number are those with PDs prior to June/July 2007 missed the July 2007 boat).
    So far we have had around 1200 such members respond. We need to see support of at least 5000 members in order for IV to launch the public action items. These action items include, but are not limited to, writing en-masse (i.e. in thousands) over 2-3 weeks to several concerned departments about the need for this USCIS administrative fix. Few other very interesting proposals/ideas are also being considered. All we need is our folks to BELIEVE that this initiative is worth investing in.
    The IV forum is the best place for the impacted EB community to gather and that is why the number of votes on the survey is a great indication of our frustration and motivation to work with IV for this important admin fix.
    So, we now have a Deadline and an Objective. It is up to our impacted members to decide on whether to still stick to silly excuses (why should I become a member, why should i vote on survey etc etc.) or DO something about getting this admin fix. It is surprising that we are not more desperate for this fix and are not convincing and pushing IV harder and harder to start working with USCIS to allow I485 filing with current PD (and all the benefits like EAD, AP that go with it).
    Are we more comfortable with the alternative - Waiting endelesslly to file I-485 (at least 2-5 years for post July 2007 folks from any category), keep depending on H1B extensions in an uncertain immigration scenario where H1B RFE's, rejections, visa denials due to "admin processing" etc are on a steep rise? The choice is ours to make.
    As a final reminder - please act and convince your friends/colleagues to participate in this initiative and send ivcoordinator@gmail.com the details requested below.
    Please keep following and participating on this thread to show your desperation for this fix.

    Good post but we need more information.
    How many members does IV have in total?
    What % out of that total has not filed 485 yet?
    Only if we know these two can we say that you need 5000 to go ahead with this plan.
    I think 5000 might be too big a number given the total membership and number of those who have already filed 485.
    1200 seems to be a good number.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment