Monday, June 27, 2011

charlie hunnam jax

images charlie hunnam jax. forfind charlie hunnam jax charlie hunnam jax. Charlie Hunnam at IMDB.com
  • Charlie Hunnam at IMDB.com



  • mkumar
    10-09 11:46 AM
    Great to see some activity in Arizona. I am in Phoenix and will show up for a meet and greet!





    wallpaper Charlie Hunnam at IMDB.com charlie hunnam jax. Jax Teller Sons of Anarchy
  • Jax Teller Sons of Anarchy



  • jungalee43
    09-15 03:41 PM
    I received following e-mail from americasvoice a short while ago. That gives us some taste of what is coming. Remember for FAIR legal, illegals, undocumented all mean only one thing: -"ALIENS".
    The mail: -

    "Members of the anti-immigrant group -- the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) -- are taking Congress by storm this week.

    They have been advocating for the mass deportation of 12 million people -- or for making life so miserable for these immigrants and their families that they leave on their own. They have well-documented ties to white nationalists and have been designated a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center.

    FAIR is going door-to-door with Members of Congress this week to push their agenda of hate and intolerance.

    We need your voice NOW to counter the hate!

    Ask your members of Congress not to meet with FAIR:

    America’s Voice | It's Time to Fight F.A.I.R. (http://americasvoiceonline.org/fightfair)

    Make sure to send the letter today so your representatives get it in time, and please forward this message widely. "





    charlie hunnam jax. hairstyles Charlie Hunnam Pics 2010 charlie hunnam jax. charlie hunnam jax
  • hairstyles Charlie Hunnam Pics 2010 charlie hunnam jax. charlie hunnam jax



  • dish
    04-07 06:05 PM
    Backlog Cases:
    Total Received: 363,000+
    Total Completed: 108,000+
    Total Certified: 50,000
    Balance: 255,000
    Full data entry will will be completed by 06/30/2006 as scheduled.

    PERM:
    Total Received: 80,272
    Certified: 36,587
    Denied: 23,305
    Audit: 24,960
    Withdrawn: 1,950

    Now look at the maasive backlog of unprocessed cases in BEC. The Baclog Centers have received more than 363000 LCs and out of it 255000 are still untouched. given this pace they will take at least 5 yrs to finish processing all the applications. and DOL has added a graphic on their website claiming 18 months to go. They are just making FUN of US for yielding to their beaurocracy.





    2011 Jax Teller Sons of Anarchy charlie hunnam jax. wallpaper Othercharlie hunnam news charlie hunnam jax. charlie hunnam Forum,
  • wallpaper Othercharlie hunnam news charlie hunnam jax. charlie hunnam Forum,



  • clockwork
    02-02 06:15 PM
    If i am understanding you right.....your labor is applied for EB2 qualification but I-140 is applied and approved in EB3. And you want to reapply a new I-140 for EB2 by using the same labor. I believe, you should be able to apply.

    Labor certification is not expired as another poster mentioned. It will expire in 180 days only if no I-140 is applied using that labor.

    Consult a good attorney and it will be worthwhile instead of waiting for backlogged EB3.



    more...


    charlie hunnam jax. charlie hunnam jax. charlie hunnam jax. charlie hunnam jax.
  • charlie hunnam jax. charlie hunnam jax. charlie hunnam jax.



  • das0
    06-16 09:50 PM
    InTheMoment,

    Thanks for your thoughts.

    H1B is dual status.

    Currently my wife is on H4 but will be on H1B status on Oct 1 2007. Her H1b and H4 status is just non-immigrant status while her I-485 (though me) is pending.

    Question is:

    If EAD is used for 1 month only (Sept, 07) , will that make her H1B null and void?

    I thought EAD (though I-485) and H1b are independent ?

    Pls advise





    charlie hunnam jax. charlie hunnam jax. charlie hunnam jax. charlie hunnam jax.
  • charlie hunnam jax. charlie hunnam jax. charlie hunnam jax.



  • dionysus
    01-24 11:37 AM
    Filing for I-485 is better as after six months, the employers can not do much. Disagree with this post altogether.


    Of course it is better. I am not denying that. But is it an achievable goal? Is this goal likely to be reached in next one year?

    Asking for greater job flexibility is the goal that IV can reach within this session of the house itself. This is what it should focus upon. This will mean that within a couple of months EB based GC seekers will start getting offers with better salaries and better benefits.



    more...


    charlie hunnam jax. Tweet. SONS OF ANARCHY: L-R:
  • Tweet. SONS OF ANARCHY: L-R:



  • dealsnet
    09-09 04:53 PM
    You are talking about this company.?

    Telecall - Company Profile on LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/companies/telecall)

    web address.
    http://www.telecallnet.com/
    The access number is shown below by http://www.switchboard.com
    (631) 763-1059
    Type: Land Line
    Location: Cold Spring Harbor, NY


    looks like the website is created in July end. Contact address from FL. It seems to be associated wit telecall (a company, I don't know much..google). I found this by checking whois domain lookup...for this free india call thingy...just an fyi.....don't know how safe?





    2010 hairstyles Charlie Hunnam Pics 2010 charlie hunnam jax. charlie hunnam jax charlie hunnam jax. charlie hunnam jax. forfind charlie hunnam jax
  • charlie hunnam jax. forfind charlie hunnam jax



  • TexDBoy
    11-10 02:29 PM
    I did in SFO with an expired visa but with an valid H1B 797 document and they gave an 10 year validity passport.
    Seems weird in your case ...



    more...


    charlie hunnam jax. Stars like Charlie Hunnam
  • Stars like Charlie Hunnam



  • seahawks
    04-28 11:52 AM
    See the whole thing here : http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/01/02/AR2006010201376.html

    My regtrogression brothers and sisters.....IF WE WANT TO END RETROGRESSION and end the H1B blackout WE HAVE GOT TO SEPARATE OURSELVES FROM THE ILLEGAL KIND and point out the congress and the general populace that there is another kind of immigration which is called ***TADA*** LEGAL IMMIGRATION. Its involves a process of granting permenant residence and citizenship to folks who are

    1) Present Legally.
    2) Entered LEgally.
    3) Work legally.
    4) Pay their income taxes.
    5) Pay their social security and medicare taxes even when there is no guarantee of the benefits of either until they actually become citizens.
    6) Play by the rules, file petitions for work permits and for permenant residency.

    Our goal is not the hurt or help the cause of illegals but to make sure that we dont get punished due to wrath against them. After all, we played by the rules and we wait in line by the rules. We dont need amnesty. We need fair deal.

    I once again urge you all to channel your energy to immigrationvoice.org This is a non-profit established with goal of ending retrogression using the next immigration bill as a vehicle. Its folks like you and me Losing sleep over retrogression. People like us wondering "What wrong did I do to deserve another 5-6 years of H1B extensions". I am not asking you to put money upfront. It does not cost anything to enroll or join or volunteer. But pooling ideas is invaluable. Stop sulking. Act now. [/QUOTE]


    I totally agree we need participation more than anything else and spread the word. I have been sending feelers to friends who somehow don't get it. They pay attention when I talk to them, but then there is no action. Its a shame, but kudos to all of you guys. As for me, I have lined up to meet up with assistants, office staff for law makers from my district and offices from Senators of Washington state. I am working on the logistics to provide my inputs on Retrogression and IV. So far I have heard both of them support immigration reform. I am requesting to meet with them in person, but me and my wife needs to meet with office staff first. Next week will keep you guys posted more.





    hair wallpaper Othercharlie hunnam news charlie hunnam jax. charlie hunnam Forum, charlie hunnam jax. charlie hunnam jax. Charlie Hunnam Appreciation
  • charlie hunnam jax. Charlie Hunnam Appreciation



  • hotammo
    08-04 08:15 AM
    Looks like they (TSC) are now processing July 3rd onwards. Any July 2nd filler , filled at TSC still waiting. Also do you know if your name check was cleared.

    I am a July 2nd Filer, not only waiting but have had no LUDs on 485 after 2 FP's (one for last year's EAD and one for EAD renewal this year.)

    I do not know if name check is cleared.



    more...


    charlie hunnam jax. charlie hunnam jax
  • charlie hunnam jax



  • antihero
    11-26 12:53 PM
    Hi Guys,

    I am an EB category GC applicant. I am living in US on AOS pending status and working on EAD. I don't have any other legal status in US. My previous H1 expired long back. I also changed my company after filing I-485.

    I am thinking of visiting India now. I will be carrying my I-485 receipt and my AP for this travel. My question is, can I face any difficulty while boarding a flight in India since I do not have any valid visa stamp for US in my passport? If I remember well the immigration counter in India also verifies a person's visa before letting him/her proceed on the journey.

    Also, can anybody foresee any problems while reentering at the US immigration checkpoint in such a case?

    Can somebody who traveled outside US on just I-485 receipt and AP share their experience with me?





    hot charlie hunnam jax. charlie hunnam jax. charlie hunnam jax. charlie hunnam jax. Charlie Hunnam as Jackson
  • Charlie Hunnam as Jackson



  • TeddyKoochu
    06-25 02:21 PM
    Hi Gurus / Attorneys,

    I have come to this country in 1999 and have worked for company A and after 7 years , I transferred my H1B to company B based company A's approved I-140 in 2007 before July fiasco. Hence missed the July 2007.

    Now I have been working for company B for the last 3 years and got my I-140 approved again and applied for H1B extension. Received RFE asking for client letter.
    Client was reluctant to give the letter and my H1B got denied.

    Asking client for the letter : Client says that they can't give a letter, it's against their company policy :confused:

    My Options :

    1. MTR : I am not sure if I can get the client letter to open MTR and also file a new H1 in parallel.

    2. Go back to my home country : My employer said that they will apply for a new H1B for consular processing (does this come under quota ?)

    I own a home here and now leaving everything in a week is making me worried.

    Also my priority date is Nov 2002 under EB3 and I am not sure how I can pursue this from my home country, if needed.

    Thanks in advance for all your help and suggestions !!

    I think your best bet is to expedite all documents suggested by Pbuckeye, If its a direct client then your employer must have all of MSA/SOW/PO, they should have been sent at the first place or atleast at RFE time. Also if possible try to capture some of your timesheets and work emails; I know some people have used this as evidence. You may also provide the contact details of your manager like phone / email, I have seen instances that when the letter has not been provided USCIS has contacted the manager and all they have to confirm is that you work with them and how long tentatively in the future (This can be counterproductive as well if the response is cold). Iam not sure but if your H1B extension is denied and you have filed a MTR whether you can work legally assuming I94 expired, please check this with your attorney.

    With your PD you are atleast 3-4 years from filing 485, worst case if you have to go back you can convert to CP assuming the future job offer from the petitioning company is valid. It’s a very sad situation I hope that your MTR gets approved, all the best.



    more...


    house charlie hunnam jax. Jax Teller (Charlie Hunnam); Jax Teller (Charlie Hunnam) charlie hunnam jax. (Charlie Hunnam). Jax
  • (Charlie Hunnam). Jax



  • rockstart
    01-08 09:10 AM
    I found this article in imminfo.com. I could not understand the below line in legal sense. Does this line means that delayed registration of birth is not acceptable?

    The article is absolutely correct. The example would be a person was born in 1974 and at that time his/her birth was not registered for any reason. Then say for making passport or for GC process this birth was registered later in like 1998 which is like 24 years after the event. USCIS might not accept the birth certificate as authentic. Please refer to IV wiki for details on how such cases can be resolved. There are many people who have been thro this and though its not easy to answer this query there are enough documents that can be attached as supplimentry evidence to authenticate your BC.





    tattoo charlie hunnam jax. charlie hunnam jax. charlie hunnam jax. charlie hunnam jax. Charlie Hunnam (Jax from Sons
  • Charlie Hunnam (Jax from Sons



  • dhesha
    08-30 01:33 PM
    did you ask them if the processing date on the website includes applications received on July 2 also? I know it is not clear... but maybe if you had asked them...?
    Mine is July 2 and he said my file is with in processing dates and they should be working on it so I wd assume it is <=



    more...


    pictures Tweet. SONS OF ANARCHY: L-R: charlie hunnam jax. Charlie Hunnam (Jax from Sons
  • Charlie Hunnam (Jax from Sons



  • REQUIRE_GC
    08-06 11:34 AM
    Received an email from CRIS stating that Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident. Those who are tracking approval, check out IV profile/tracker.

    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





    dresses Charlie Hunnam as Jackson charlie hunnam jax. Sons of Anarchy quot;Jaxquot;
  • Sons of Anarchy quot;Jaxquot;



  • sagar_nyc
    02-10 05:31 PM
    My I 140 got approved in 2006. And my lawyer got approval notice. He also gave me copy of it. I just registered my I 140 case number on USCIS site. I was stunned to find out the status that
    Current Status: Notice Returned as Undeliverable.

    On September 19, 2006, the post office returned the notice we last sent you on this case I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER as undeliverable. This may have serious effects on processing this case. Please call 1-800-375-5283 to update your mailing address for this notice to be re-sent.

    I immediately contacted my lawyer. He said that Since He have original approved copy of I140 , I should not worry about it.

    I tried even contacting IO. But IO told me that regarding I140 only employer or attorney can call to discuss further. She didn't give me any answers.

    Gurus what you think?



    more...


    makeup Stars like Charlie Hunnam charlie hunnam jax. charlie hunnam jax. Jax Teller (Charlie Hunnam); Jax Teller (Charlie Hunnam)
  • charlie hunnam jax. Jax Teller (Charlie Hunnam); Jax Teller (Charlie Hunnam)



  • joydiptac
    06-23 02:56 PM
    I take this as another posiitve.

    Paves the way for the smaller bills like the family reunification (visa recapture) to be passed without the chirkuts putting stops citing a CIR is required then voting against the CIR.

    Agree with u guys lets push for the family reunification bill.





    girlfriend Charlie Hunnam (Jax from Sons charlie hunnam jax. charlie hunnam jax. charlie
  • charlie hunnam jax. charlie



  • Student with no hopes
    05-12 09:21 AM
    Sent a mail to Senator Leahy at : senator_leahy@leahy.senate.gov
    Please send him emails.



    Dear Senator Leahy,

    This is regarding recent hearing from USCIS Director Mayorkas and his response
    to issue of backlog.

    The issue of immigration backlog is a ubiquitous one ranging from family to employment.
    Employment being really the big issue with 1-2 million legally working applicants waiting
    to get greencard.

    It is surprising that Mayorkas is not aware of this Burning situation faced
    by a million plus legal applicants and that he needs to consult the experts. I wonder
    if senate is interested in doing anything better, other than settling in for such a
    mediocre explanation from the Head of USCIS.

    What Mr Mayorkas could have suggested to mitigate the backlog is : Visa Capture, I-485
    Preregistration, senate passing bills to increase visa number and other strategies that will resolve the
    backlog issue. May be he can refer to these forums which can give him some thoughts coming from people
    who are suffering first hand as result of such services of provided by USCIS :

    Analysis Discussion - Immigration Voice (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum108-anal)...

    http://www..com/usa-discussion-forums/i...

    USCIS has already shown us their (fiasco)effeciency during filings of 485 for 800000 applicants in
    Jul 2007. They already are showing when it is coming to visa allocations every month. One wonders what
    gives the confidence to Mr. Mayorkas to admit that USCIS can handle CIR ?

    Mr. Senator, senate deserves a better explanation on strategy to reduce backlog while it owes a
    greater responsibility of bringing relief to million plus tax paying, law abiding legal living applicants. I request you to set a follow up hearing to get to the root of the issue in resolving the backlog problem for EB category skilled worker applicants especially from India and China.


    God bless you Senator !

    Your's sincerely,


    Being a staunch supporter of IV, I did send a letter similar to Sen. Leahy. The IV analysis is good, not sure of the forum discussion - as there are so many different opinions - sometimes irrelevant. So, just sent it with the IV recommendations from their analysis. The only solution is for us is to be vocal and shed light on our issues.





    hairstyles charlie hunnam jax charlie hunnam jax. Above, Charlie Hunnam as Jax,
  • Above, Charlie Hunnam as Jax,



  • vinoddas
    07-30 02:37 AM
    I liked the joke.. the title originally was: "Difficult Spouse related GC question" ;)

    I will definitely consider doing that. I am just afraid that I might get my GC even before I get a chance to do a court marriage.

    Thanks for the input.





    prasadn
    04-07 05:15 PM
    I did extended for my in-laws when they entered last time to US. When they entered next time they entered without any issues.

    Last time time also lot of my friends scared me (immigration people will stop them at the port of entry), my another friend (both husband and wife doctors), they bring there in - laws everytime they will extend it to 3 times approxmately they will stay in US 2 years, they left several times and entered into US without any issues.


    From my understanding, you need to give USCIS a compelling reason (medical reasons etc.) for extending your stay on Visitor visa. If not, there is a good chance for the officer at POE to limit stay to a very short period on the next visit.





    sanju
    11-25 10:03 PM
    i doubt they'll take it on in Spring, with little to no chance of economy recovering by that time (or that whole year) passing an immigration bill will see a major backlash from everyone.

    Good intentions but doubt if it will happen

    Is it not possible that Immigration reform is part of the economic reform. Say there are 15 million undocumented workers in US. Because they are undocumented over 99% don't pay taxes. On average if each undocumented pays $10,000/year taxes, it comes to additional revenue of $150 billion every year. This may not be enough to cover the cost of economic recovery, but it is still a substantial amount. Likewise, EB green cards could potentially bring in potential real estate buyers, which would help to bring back the economy.

    The point is, immigration bill could be part of the economic agenda to revive the economy.



    .



    No comments:

    Post a Comment