Friday, June 10, 2011

chris brown and rihanna images

images Rihanna and Chris Brown chris brown and rihanna images. Chris Brown and Rihanna
  • Chris Brown and Rihanna



  • Macaca
    01-20 12:41 PM
    I have already contributed $ 200 in the past. I prefer to make one time contributions instead of recurring.

    Contributions is the need of the hour. Please help in contributions from other members. Thanks.





    wallpaper Chris Brown and Rihanna chris brown and rihanna images. Rihanna amp; Chris Brown
  • Rihanna amp; Chris Brown



  • mantagon
    07-22 04:22 PM
    The attorney and Roseball are correct - maintaining H4 status and working on EAD are mutually exclusive!

    Your options are:
    (1) Do not extend your H1. Contiinue working on EAD. Your status will be AOS.
    (2) Convince your employer that if you don't extend the H1, then in the event that your I-485 is denied for some reason in the future, then you will be immidiately out of status and cannot work thereafter.

    Hope this helps!

    I am currently on H1b visa and have filed I-485 as primary. My spouse is also on H1B and is derivative. We both have EAD's but are still maintaining H1B status.
    My employer is reluctant to file H1B extension as there are lots of RFE's and client/vendor letter requirements and paper work he does not want to do.
    He has asked me to change my status to H4 and work on EAD.

    Can I work on EAD without filing H1B-H4.

    or
    After the new memo regarding unlawful status, it is better to file H1 to H4 and continue working on EAD for my employer.
    Will this affect anyhow on my chances of approval of my AOS?



    Appreciate your response.





    chris brown and rihanna images. Rihanna and Chris Brown
  • Rihanna and Chris Brown



  • pyrosleepy
    04-30 02:58 PM
    Not Yet...But murthy.com says they are considering to reinstate PP for I-140. Check murthy.com for more information on this

    I did not see it in murthy.com. Can you please paste the link or the text.

    Thanks,





    2011 Rihanna amp; Chris Brown chris brown and rihanna images. Chris Brown and Rihanna
  • Chris Brown and Rihanna



  • chanukya
    07-17 05:48 PM
    Check this out.

    http://www.murthy.com/uscis_update.pdf



    more...


    chris brown and rihanna images. Posted in Chris Brown, Rihanna
  • Posted in Chris Brown, Rihanna



  • Shams
    10-24 03:06 PM
    BTW my case was received by NSC on 8/15, and so was my wife's. Her EAD card status still says "Case received and Pending".





    chris brown and rihanna images. on the Rihanna/Chris Brown
  • on the Rihanna/Chris Brown



  • va_labor2002
    09-25 03:12 PM
    I see no harm in contacting him; but your excitement about Chandrasekharan seems curious to me. When people who have themselves immigrated from India (who now have GC/citizenship) are so indifferent about us, how can you expect a second generation indian journalist to "understand" our problems ? He does not seem to have done any articles on immigration; so there is no objective way for us to say whether he is really sympathetic to us or not.

    Remember that even anti-immigration organizations like numbersUSA have lots of members who are immigrants themselves or have immigrant parents.

    I totally agree with you. But there is no harm in trying with him.He may be or may not be sympathetic to us.We don't know that ! He sees to be a smart journalist. If he is nice and sympathetic to legal immigrants,you may see a front page article about legal immigrants in Washington Post. Hope for the Best !



    more...


    chris brown and rihanna images. Chris Brown, and
  • Chris Brown, and



  • sweet_jungle
    10-05 11:08 PM
    My wife has both OPT EAD (on F1) and 485 EAD. Both are valid. The OPT EAD was applied before july since we did not know abt the july thing earlier....

    Now my question is which one should she use for employment..Also if either can be used then OPT ead is preferred since on OPT you do not have to pay Social Security and Medicare Taxes

    I am also interested in this topic. My wife is working curently using OPT. But, she is waiting for EAD also. So, once 485 EAD comes, she will be in similar situation.
    Lawyer has suggested using 485 EAD once it comes.
    Anyway, for travelling, AP has to be used. Once you travel on AP and come back, you cannot continue working using OPT. You have to use 485 EAD. So, it is better to switch to 485 EAD to avoid confusion.
    I am planning to keep her on OPT till Dec 31. It will make our tax filing easier next year. From January, she can switch to 485 EAD and pay social security tax.
    Let me know if you can some concrete info on this.





    2010 Rihanna and Chris Brown chris brown and rihanna images. Rihanna and Chris Brown
  • Rihanna and Chris Brown



  • cagedcactus
    07-30 07:24 AM
    Kindly please guide me.......
    I need someone to please confirm the above posts. I am filing I 140 today and dont want to end up doing it wrong........

    thanks....



    more...


    chris brown and rihanna images. Chris Brown and Rihanna
  • Chris Brown and Rihanna



  • mallu
    12-18 08:30 PM
    Govt. has stipulated some wage while doing LCA. I think these activists should go after the govt. to raise that wage if they feel if it is low.





    hair Chris Brown and Rihanna chris brown and rihanna images. Rihanna and Chris Brown
  • Rihanna and Chris Brown



  • rbritt1268
    December 21st, 2007, 08:48 AM
    Thanks for this Jason. I've often wondered why Olympus and Pentax haven't stepped up and gotten in the dslr market with the other big boys. My first camera was a Pentax K1000 (which I still have) and it was great. When I first decided to get into the dslr game myself I was disappointed to find so few choices of manufacturers.
    It's good to see Olympus getting in the game. They've always had a solid product and I'm sure they will work out their design flaws.

    receipt date on transfer notice [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : receipt date on transfer notice




    more...


    chris brown and rihanna images. Rihanna And Chris Brown: The
  • Rihanna And Chris Brown: The



  • Blog Feeds
    03-12 08:40 PM
    I've been impressed by Senator Graham's willingness to help move forward immigration reform, but this is really pathetic. Graham reported on his meeting today with President Obama and Senator Schumer. Most of it sounds good until you get to this lovely part:I expressed, in no uncertain terms, my belief that immigration reform could come to a halt for the year if health care reconciliation goes forward. For more than a year, health care has sucked most of the energy out of the room. Using reconciliation to push health care through will make it much harder for Congress to come together...

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/03/graham-pass-health-care-and-well-kill-immigration-reform.html)





    hot Posted in Chris Brown, Rihanna chris brown and rihanna images. Are Rihanna and Chris Brown
  • Are Rihanna and Chris Brown



  • shana04
    04-24 11:25 AM
    Finally, My I-485 got approved.
    PD:MARCH2002, EB2, INDIA
    RD: MARCH 2007
    Thank you All!!
    :)

    I wish you good luck in all your future endeavours. Good bless you and your family.

    Pray for all.



    more...


    house Chris Brown and Rihanna chris brown and rihanna images. Chris Brown and Rihanna
  • Chris Brown and Rihanna



  • gcpradeep
    07-27 07:35 AM
    Part 6 , Processing Information On Page8 of I-765 Instructions states =>
    "Interim EAD. If you have not received a decision within90 days of receipt by USCIS of a properly filed EADapplication or within 30 days of a properly filed initial EADapplication based on an asylum application filed on or afterJanuary 4, 1995, you may obtain interim work authorization byappearing in person at your local USCIS district office. Youmust bring proof of identity and any notices that you havereceived from USCIS in connection with your application foremployment authorization."

    Notice that Interim EAD is for ASYLUM Applicants.





    tattoo on the Rihanna/Chris Brown chris brown and rihanna images. Chris Brown and Rihanna at The
  • Chris Brown and Rihanna at The



  • sanjay
    02-23 10:35 PM
    As far as I know, there is no "filing of AC21 with an attorney". Please be more specific as this is not clear.

    AC21 is something on basis of which you can change employer. If you get an RFE than you simply have to prove that you used AC21 to change employer. That's it.

    Some people proactively send a letter to USCIS informing that they are using/have used AC21 to change their employer. But based on various attorneys feedback, opinion is that USCIS does not really use that letter for anything if sent proactively just to inform USCIS that you are using AC21.

    I took a new job and transferred my H1B with new employer. But my GC process is with the same old employer and his attorney. Do I now have to file AC21 ? I changed my job with new responsibilities.



    more...


    pictures Chris Brown, and chris brown and rihanna images. Rihanna and Chris Brown
  • Rihanna and Chris Brown



  • Saralayar
    08-16 11:01 AM
    i dont see any of the above said...:o..how lond does it take for us to receive rn in hand after the checks are cashed...I am starting to worry now.If everybody can see the rn why icant i!:o...The uscis cs is not telling the status...Is there a possiblity of appl rejection even after the checks are cleared.:confused::confused:
    Thanks.
    I don't know why guys are so anxious about the reciept number. When they get the reciept number mail, they are going ot have all the details. Unnecessary anxious. What you guys are going to do with your reciept number known early?. Is it going to speed up your GC process?. Be cool and wait. You will get everything...





    dresses Are Rihanna and Chris Brown chris brown and rihanna images. Rihanna and Chris Brown (AP
  • Rihanna and Chris Brown (AP



  • mbawa2574
    02-09 09:29 PM
    "US Masters degree has no value anymore. Don't pursue a masters degree from US . You won't be able to find a job due to protectionist agends of US law makers.. Take your money somewhere else.Foreigners won't get jobs in USA "

    Let us make at least Indians run from Higher education industry of America and colleges will feel the heat as 50% of them have revenue stream out of foreign students. This will make these clown senators o understand the repercussions of protectionism.



    more...


    makeup Chris Brown and Rihanna chris brown and rihanna images. Chris Brown and Rihanna
  • Chris Brown and Rihanna



  • little_willy
    08-15 11:46 PM
    Sent you a PM. Please check. Thanks.

    Folks,

    Majority of the PA folks are voting "will not attend " or " may be". Also i personally called a few friends to urge them to attend the rally but the feedback is very poor. Please folks what is the problem, try to make the effort to do this. This may be our last chance to encourage congress to do something to help our cause. If we miss this then nothing is likely to happen in 2008 as it is a election year and nobody will dare touch immigration and in 2009 when a new president is elected immigration will not be a top priority for the new administration. What more suffering you need to take some action. You are doing this not for somebody else but for "YOU". IV core is expecting 10,000 members/Legal EB immigrants to attend, but now it seems its tough to achieve. Please take this opportunity to help ourselves , nobody else will fight for our cause. I request/urge every one affected by this broken immigration system to act now before its too late.

    This is my personal view , please ignore if you feel its not right.





    girlfriend Chris Brown and Rihanna at The chris brown and rihanna images. Rihanna and Chris Brown
  • Rihanna and Chris Brown



  • ajp5
    10-20 01:36 AM
    Thx for response.

    I understand I need a job for H1 extension, but what I am asking is if we need W2 for H1 extension. Any one?

    You might need it.....you might not..When it comes to USCIS even God will not be able to predict. They might issue an RFE, might not. However, if you are with a bodyshopper and in IT I believe its common nowadays for USCIS to ask for 2 years W2s and recent paystubs to make sure you have maintained H1b Status.
    6+ months without paystubs - you should be ready to explain if they ask. I empathize with your situation. Running payroll taxes for an entire year is crazy...approx 20k..not to mention "ILLEGAL". My suggestion - try and find a project asap. Do what you think needs to be done.......Dont loose sleep over something you cannot predict. Everyone needs a break and you might get yours sooner than you think. Hang on..........ATB.





    hairstyles Rihanna And Chris Brown: The chris brown and rihanna images. Wire Talk: Chris Brown and
  • Wire Talk: Chris Brown and



  • vishage
    09-05 04:41 PM
    She checked my file over 20 minutes and also talked to her supervisor. they thought USCIS maybe lost my application somewhere. right now, I am waiting response from NSC for my application. I really do not know what need to do.

    wish I am the only bad luck one here and good luck to everyone.

    Thanks Divakrr,
    Tried this the lady on the second level said she couldnt find anything on the file yet.gues have to keep waitin





    smartboy75
    11-01 04:51 PM
    Wait for 90 days to pass by...then give a call to USCIS ....and enquire about her status...

    Go ahead with your FP appointment....Eventually your daughters Receipt notice and FP will follow...

    Hope this helps...





    prabhu07
    05-21 12:42 AM
    (a) I am currently in L1 and have a priority date of May 2004 and I am in EB3 category

    (b) I have an approved I-140

    (c) My 485 has not been filed yet

    (d) I just got my H1 approved and it would be effective from Oct 1 2008

    So, if I change my current job from Employer A to Employer B and if Employer B agrees to take over my Green Card Process,

    1) Should I re-file my I-140? (I presume the answer is Yes, but don't want to be a smart a**, wanted to get it clarified to the maximum extent possible)

    2) Will my current Priority Date be carried over? That is, can I re-file my I-140 with my new Employer B with the same priority date of May 2004?

    3) If I can move from Employer A to Employer B and file my new I-140, should this be done asap and before Employer A revokes my current approved I-140?

    4) How much time does it take when I file I-140 with premium processing? (I can probably find this from USCIS website, but wanted to know real-time experiences)

    5) Within how many days of joining my new Employer B should I file my new I-140?

    6) I understand that the Employer A can revoke my I-140 and use my approved labor for any other viable applicant, but I also know that the Labor Substitution concept ceased to exist from July 2007. What is the benefit for my Employer A to revoke the I-140?

    7) Last, but not the least - Should I file for a new labor where I will get a new Priority date and go back to that (god forsaken) square 1?

    Thanks in advance for your time and I am finding it difficult to assimilate the answers from various posts.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment