Tuesday, June 7, 2011

chris hemsworth thor movie

chris hemsworth thor movie. chris hemsworth thor movie.
  • chris hemsworth thor movie.



  • grupak
    08-15 02:08 PM
    Congrats on your green. You have done so much for IV and community and it is great to know that your levels of commitment is still the same

    Thanks. I need to figure out how to start a google group first I guess :)

    IV members from Jackson MS, we need you since you are in the state Capitol.





    chris hemsworth thor movie. Thor – Review, Chris Hemsworth
  • Thor – Review, Chris Hemsworth



  • tammigaw
    02-15 02:14 AM
    It says own/lease/solicit ...blah..blah with any competitors , but the language is very generic and now he says that there is a word in the text and it could be opened to any interpretation based on his convinience .

    When i asked him to explain the clause during the time of signing he said that i could not join his competetors for this client . I felt this cluase is reasonable to protect on his business interests , so i sighned it .

    Now he is manuplating it to accomodate his interested , so he can squeeze more money out of me .

    During my stay here , he NEWER paid me on time andi had to call him 20 times and mail him for 10 times ..literaly begging to get my pay .

    If in worst case , if he tries to execute this non compete in court i am not sure if it stays valid , based on the manner he ran his business .

    Can any one please shed some light in this grey area.





    chris hemsworth thor movie. in favor of the film.
  • in favor of the film.



  • Env_Engr
    10-22 09:30 AM
    Has any July 2nd filer that got receipts / checks cashed in October, receveived EAD? I am still waiting and wondering how long this phase will last?:mad:





    chris hemsworth thor movie. The Thor movie releases in May
  • The Thor movie releases in May



  • Bytes4Lunch
    03-11 11:46 AM
    Please go through the following thread. This is recent:
    http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=4724019812&m=1571077951

    Please note ravel's experience with consulate in regards to travel on AP in case H1b visa is pending. This is coming straight from VO at the consulate.

    Most attorneys are of the view that one can use the AP to travel back in to the US even though his/her H1B visa stamping is delayed/denied
    Read Attorney Sheela Murthy's take on this at http://murthy.com/Chatdb.asp?Search=advance%20parole&Type=h1b&page=3 (I have pasted it below from the website)

    Question: Hello, Sheelaji. If one had both an H1B and advance parole at the consulate abroad and the H1B visa gets rejected, can one enter the U.S. on advance parole? Thank you.

    Answer: Yes, a person is allowed to enter on the AP unless the H1B denial was based on fraud or a security concern. In most cases, there is no problem, and the consulate returns the PP to the person who can then enter on the AP even if the H1B visa stamp is denied or delayed. Jul-19-2004.



    more...


    chris hemsworth thor movie. First Photo of Chris Hemsworth
  • First Photo of Chris Hemsworth



  • amitjoey
    08-06 02:01 PM
    Honorable Senator Specter

    Did you know that during the immigration debates, the most shrill voices against �immigration reform� (legitimizing illegal immigrants) was by legal immigrants who are living here in the US, and waiting for green cards, while their spouses are not allowed to work (half a million at the most recent count). Others who were against the reforms were immigrants who came here legally after waiting years, and are now green card holders. Democrats and liberal Republican senators have shown no empathy for legal immigrants and US citizens in their zeal for legalizing illegal immigrants through "immigration reform". I was not surprised to see just a single statement in your article, at the far end (probably as an afterthought) about green cards for legal skilled immigrants. Over 350,000 legal immigrants (99%) of who have nothing to do with crime are stuck in FBI name checks, and are unable to naturalize. Another 500,000 highly skilled legal immigrants (Doctors, Engineers etc) most of whom studied in the US, are stuck in retrogression (from countries such as India, China, Philippines etc). These legal immigrants are not even on your radar, even as Senators such as yourself, Ms. Diane Feinstein and others loose no opportunity to try to provide amnesty for the 12 million people who crossed over the border with scant regard for US law. You want to reward these people ahead of any �reform� for legal skilled workers. So much for President Bush�s statement about �putting these undocumented workers at the back of the line�. I don't think the American citizens will ever buy this lopsided reform. Genuine Border control is being held up as bait, for legalizing 12 million people. Please attend to border control and solve legacy problems of legal skilled immigrants already in the US, before doing anything on legalizing �undocumented workers�. Why is this so hard for our honorable congressmen and women to understand?

    Lastly neither USCIS nor the FBI is able to timely service the legal immigrants already here, how do you propose to process the illegal immigrants without causing huge delays for those who played by the rules?


    On the money, perfectly described. good choice of words.





    chris hemsworth thor movie. chris hemsworth thor movie.
  • chris hemsworth thor movie.



  • smuggymba
    06-23 11:44 AM
    I used to work for big4 in IT, they file in EB3 unless you're a Sr. Mgr. I quit and joined another US company just for EB2...hoping for the best.



    more...


    chris hemsworth thor movie. Kenneth Branagh#39;s “Thor” opens
  • Kenneth Branagh#39;s “Thor” opens



  • nat23
    11-17 01:43 PM
    I'm aware of the fact the SKIL Bill has been introduced both in the House and the Senate but it has been coupled with the CIR in the Senate.

    If the CIR dies or is pushed out till 2009, what are the chances of SKIL bill being taken up for discussion?

    If you look at the priority dates , they are moving along quite smoothly for rest of the world except India.

    This scenario concerns me.

    When people say the immigration system is broken they mean illegal immigrants. Only a few who understand and know the immigration system closely know that its broken with respect to legal immigrants also.





    chris hemsworth thor movie. the Chris Hemsworth Thor
  • the Chris Hemsworth Thor



  • travellertvr
    03-22 01:38 PM
    I entered in the US on November 30, 2009 with H1-B visa valid till September 19, 2011, but passport expiration date was January 3, 2010. Customs and Border Protection officer put January 3, 2010 expiration date on my I-94. On December 11, 2009 I received new passport valid till December 11, 2014, but I-94 date has never been changed.

    I�ve applied for Green Card in 2010, labor certification has been approved on July 26, 2010, I-140 filed on November 16, 2010. My priority date is June 7, 2010.

    The lawyer I�m working with on my Green Card noticed that I was out of status in June, 2010. She suggested extension of H-1B visa. This was done, and my new H-1B dates are 10/18/2010 till 01/03/2013.

    According to my lawyer, new H-1B returned me back in status and working legally in the US, but it didn�t solve the problem of being out of status more than 180 days. And if I leave US now, there will be 3 year ban to enter back.

    Please advise if that�s correct and if there is any solution to this problem? If I leave US now, will I be banned 3 years to enter, even though my H1-B and I-94 now have all valid dates?



    more...


    chris hemsworth thor movie. chris hemsworth thor pic.
  • chris hemsworth thor pic.



  • bijualex29
    07-20 04:45 PM
    I asked this question several times, this is what the answer I got.
    To get L-1 visa, you need to work for sister or parent company for a year outside USA. Here is the problem come.
    I am on the Same boat, How care about GC. But I care about my wife's work authorisation, she has done her Ph.D and completed her 6 year H-4 too. Even if some one offers her H-1B she cannot take up, until there is a decoupling of H-1 and H-4





    chris hemsworth thor movie. Chris Hemsworth - Thor movie
  • Chris Hemsworth - Thor movie



  • lostinbeta
    10-21 12:23 AM
    As for me... I go buck-wild

    I start off with something, add something to it, add some more touches and voila.

    Sometimes I start with a custom shape, sometimes I start with the line tool, sometimes the paintbrush, gradient, whatever.

    Just try stuff out and go nuts.


    As for Edwin... he just has to think and his computer makes what is in his head.



    more...


    chris hemsworth thor movie. Chris Hemsworth Thor movie
  • Chris Hemsworth Thor movie



  • sgorla
    06-05 05:42 PM
    The online status of my package on USPS tracking page shows same message as yours. It just struck me that how can a certified mail be delivered to the agency if one is sending it to a PO Box. I mean how can USPS get a delivery signature from a real person if the address is not a physical address, but a PO Box number. Any thoughts?

    I dont know if other Folks have seen the same thing. My renewal EAD application has reached Texas (TSC) today June 5th around noon by USPS Express Mail but the status says

    Status: Notice Left

    We attempted to deliver your item at 11:16 AM on June 5, 2008 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. A second delivery attempt will be made. If unsuccessful, we will hold it for five business days and then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

    The address where i sent is
    USCIS
    Texas Service Center
    P.O. Box 851041
    Mesquite, TX 75185-1041

    Any clue what may be going on - this is another round of fun :confused:





    chris hemsworth thor movie. chris hemsworth thor movie. chris hemsworth thor movie. chris hemsworth thor movie. laurawallace799. Jul 18, 11:18 PM. actually, if there were some layers
  • chris hemsworth thor movie. chris hemsworth thor movie. chris hemsworth thor movie. laurawallace799. Jul 18, 11:18 PM. actually, if there were some layers



  • maverick_iv
    11-27 02:03 PM
    There were two ways to substitute a labor. One by applying for an I-140 with an approved labor certification. Another way was to substitute the beneficiary name in a pending labor certification application. Maybe thats what the company lawyer did.

    For the latter, I am not sure if one needs the beneficiary's signature to do so. One way to check is to ask the company's lawyer for the case number and you could check the status. If the labor is pending with one of the BECs you could request for a screenshot of the case status and that would have the beneficiary's name. But since the BECs are being phased out, I am not sure if they still honor status requests.

    My friend is in India during the July 15 period. He is being told by the consulting firm that they have applied for Labor Substitution. All I know about labor substitution is that you have to apply for I 140 along with the approved labor sheet that company gets from DOL. The company Lawyer kept saying that they have sent it to DOL for substitution. I just want to clarify that there is no other way of substitution other than applying I 140.
    Thank you



    more...


    chris hemsworth thor movie. chris hemsworth thor movie.
  • chris hemsworth thor movie.



  • inthehole
    07-25 03:50 PM
    I am trying to send AC21 letter to USCIS through my attorney. My attorney want the LC filing papers from my previous employer.(so that he can prove that my current job is same or similar)

    So if we change our job using EAD, do we need to have LC filing paper from our ex employer for invoking AC21?.





    chris hemsworth thor movie. Chris Hemsworth At Photocall
  • Chris Hemsworth At Photocall



  • texcan
    02-20 04:10 PM
    Thanks for answering my question. But is it not a huge difference between what I earn and what is mentioned in the LC (almost 40k) ??

    GC is for future job, this pay is for skill set that will be used for FUTURE JOB,
    it has nothing to do with your current job even if it is same job title.

    Donot worry for stuff you donot have control over. It was done in past, you are fine, you cant do anything about it anyways now, or even if you had known about this in past.
    LCA Salary is determined by Labor office, those great folks always come up with salary ...that no one pays.

    Talk to your employer and ask about seeking higher salary. Most folks get huge jump ( in normal market) when they get their EAD since employer knows now they will move somewhere else.

    Donot panic about everyting.
    HTH



    more...


    chris hemsworth thor movie. chris hemsworth thor movie.
  • chris hemsworth thor movie.



  • engineer
    06-03 01:53 AM
    Keith Ellison, Congressman from MN was in Milwaukee, WI today.
    I had a chance to meet with him on a small gathering for his fund raiser.

    He is a member of Judiciary commitee.

    We asked him questions on how to become more active in Politics, how Congress works etc etc.

    He gave a good example:
    He said politicians are like a mom with many kids..one kid is labor union asking for help for their issues, other is teachers union etc etc.
    And if one kid is shy and does not say anything then he is not going to get anything.

    Point is very simple, Congress needs to heard like crazy from legal Immigrants about issues. So please on Mon during lunch call your congressman every day for next week. Send them faxes, emails etc.
    So when they vote they know that what are issues for legal immigrants.

    If you don't then you won't get anything. It is that simple.

    thanks,
    engineer





    chris hemsworth thor movie. chris hemsworth thor movie.
  • chris hemsworth thor movie.



  • ItIsNotFunny
    10-23 03:57 PM
    Hi,

    My mother-in-law is coming to US on 2nd Dec on a one-way ticket, she will be going back around March 09 i.e. in almost 4 months.
    As we dont know abt the dates as such of return so we have booked a one-way ticket from India to US.

    Will there be any problem due to that at port of entry?

    Do she also need to carry travel insurance along with her?

    Thanks in advance.

    First of all how did she buy one way ticket. Most IATA makes sure that temporary visa don't get one way ticket.

    There are good amount of chances (intend to immigrate) at port.



    more...


    chris hemsworth thor movie. Chris Hemsworth At Photocall
  • Chris Hemsworth At Photocall



  • BharatPremi
    10-09 08:07 PM
    everybody is busy "buying a home in california" and so nobody has time to answer quiz.:)





    chris hemsworth thor movie. 1st Thor movie poster: Chris
  • 1st Thor movie poster: Chris



  • uma001
    05-24 09:44 AM
    Here is my case:

    MS (computer engg) in US
    US IT experience more than 6 years
    No TOEFEL ( what native english speaker??)
    Worked in high growth technology/employer (I assume)
    come under STEM.
    My employer is sponsering my green card
    How many points will i get??





    chris hemsworth thor movie. Chris Hemsworth Thor movie
  • Chris Hemsworth Thor movie



  • fide_champ
    03-22 08:17 AM
    don't know where I should put my request. My husband is on H1B visa ...and I was on H4 .I went India but my H4 was rejected. I don't know what to do...is USCIS also going to reject my husband H1B .. please help

    what's the reason for rejection?





    martinvisalaw
    06-15 04:52 PM
    Dear Ms. Martin:

    Hello. Thank you for your timely and to-the-point reply. I will file for I-485 petition (family-based) as soon as my PD becomes current. A couple of questions:

    1. I know for family-based I-485, my sponsor (my father) needs to show financial support through I-864 (Affidavit of Support). What should I do in unlikely case that my father lost his engineer position in his company? My parents actually own their house (no loan, about 250K house) and have decent amount of money for retirement. Is this enough to convince USCIS?

    2. National Visa Center sent my father a notice when USCIS transferred the approved I-130 application to NVC. The notice stated case number was assigned and asked us not to make travel arrangements. Obviously, NVC still believes I am aboard because in the I-130 form, my father stated that I was aboard. Should I inform NVC that I am in the country and would like to do AoS instead of CP?

    3. I assume that I can apply for EAD/AP along with the family-based I-485. Am I right?

    4. Do you have an estimate family-based I-485 processing time? I was told about six month. Is it true?

    5. Please give me a fee quote for I-485/EAD/AP?

    Thank you so much. I am looking forward to your reply.



    Sincerely

    1. See this blog post for details about how to satisfy the Affidavit of Support requirements: http://martinvisalaw.blogspot.com/search/label/affidavit%20of%20support.

    2. You can file the 485 without directly notifying NVC. CIS will request the file back from NVC, though this might delay the 485 approval a bit.

    3. Yes, you can apply for an EAD and AP with the 485.

    4. The processing times for I-485s depend on where you will file. Please see this link, since I don't know where you live: https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp;jsessionid=acbL_QZGptL4VhpFeDXgs.

    5. I will send you a private message re fees. Thanks for the inquiry.





    fastergcwanted
    07-18 09:19 AM
    See below:

    Taken from www.immigration-law.com

    07/18/2007: Reinstatement of Original July Visa Bulletin and Uncertain Impact on Pre-July "Tagged" EB-485 Applications and Processing Time of I-485 Applications in the Future

    The other EB-485 waiters will turn out to be a big victim to the DOS/USCIS decision yesterday. Since there will be no visa numbers available until October 1, 2007, the people whose EB-485 applications were "not tagged" before July 1 will experience a tremendous delay in obtaining the green card. When it comes to the delays in obtaining the green card approvals, the new filers in July and those filers before August 17 will also witness a tremendous delays and will have to endure a long and long journey to leave the pipeline of the green card process. Why? As we reported quite earlier in this visa fiasco, we even estimated that approximately 750,000 individual EB-485 applications can be poured into the system during this unusual period of visa number availability as affected by the upcoming filing fee increases and more importantantly the anticipated potential huge visa number retrogression ahead during when they may not be able to file their 485 applications because of the retrogression. After all, the system has only 140,000 numbers for the entire EB categories for each year. Go figure! What would look like the waiting time for the current EB-485 filers and the current EB-485 filers before July 1, 2007!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment