Friday, June 10, 2011

coloring pages easter jesus

images easter coloring pages jesus. coloring pages easter jesus. easter coloring pages open
  • easter coloring pages open



  • kinoos
    04-17 09:14 AM
    @softcrowd - i understand that they will understand the situation.. but is it possible that we can change the I94 date before we get out of US and do not want to carry any screenshots when travelling next time.


    @mmk123 - Please do let me know what you are doing in this situation. I am stuck in almost in the same situation.. how the I 94 date is on the 21st.. i have already re-booked my tickets for the 21st.... and with the situation this might also cancell.





    wallpaper easter coloring pages open coloring pages easter jesus. Print this coloring page
  • Print this coloring page



  • chanduv23
    03-14 02:18 PM
    My project got over 2 weeks back and I have an EAD. I am looking for jobs and the market is very tight.

    So my suggestion - just don't relax because U can safely move jobs on EAD. Keep trying hard. AFAIK there is no difference in the interviewing process so keep trying hard for jobs





    coloring pages easter jesus. (Click on coloring page to
  • (Click on coloring page to



  • gcpain
    07-24 03:30 PM
    Thanks for your info. Surely I am applying my new passport tomorrow. I am trying to call my attorney and left message. Still I did not hear back from him. My passoprt expires on August 05, 2007. My all applications mailed and are on the way to USCIS. I have option to recall my complete package only today. If I lose todays date then there will be no option.what should I do now?





    2011 Print this coloring page coloring pages easter jesus. Jesus coloring page to
  • Jesus coloring page to



  • jediknight
    03-13 11:41 AM
    The 60 rule is a senate rule and only makes the status quo folks happy.

    You cannot get anything done with 60 votes. California has the same problem with the budget requiring 66% votes.

    BTW, if you are a republican the reason that the Bush tax cuts are going to expire next year is that they were passed via reconciliation. So I am going to be paying more taxes next year.

    I will be paying more taxes if Healthcare reform passes too, but I still oppose the 60 votes stupidity.

    Once a party wins the majority, I expect them to get do the stuff they promised. If they do stuff that everyone dislikes, they will get voted out and then the other party can do what they want and the cycle will continue.

    The reason that we can't get Immigration reform is the minority party has too much power and to only way to wield it is to block, block, block. The Democrats also did this when they were in the minority.

    - JK



    more...


    coloring pages easter jesus. coloring pages easter jesus.
  • coloring pages easter jesus.



  • wenxue
    10-08 10:38 AM
    Totally agree.
    Another night my wife was worried. I told her that I am still young :). When the worst happens, I can still work in a Chinese restaurant, and put the food on the table for the kids.





    coloring pages easter jesus. coloring pages easter jesus.
  • coloring pages easter jesus.



  • GC_SUCK
    10-10 01:53 PM
    I got my GC on 09/18/07. Now my consulting company (how sponsored my GC) is having issues with the client and client is thinking to terminate the contract.

    Client want to bring me to there pay roll. In other words they are offering my permanent position.

    My consulting company does not have immediate opening for me.

    It is not even a month that I got my GC. And I am with the same consulting company for about 6.5 years now.

    Please help me. What should I do? If I accept the offer will I get problem at citizenship stage? If I do not accept offer I will loose job and I don't know how much time I have to wait till my consulting company find job for me.



    more...


    coloring pages easter jesus. coloring pages easter jesus.
  • coloring pages easter jesus.



  • sunty
    08-27 02:55 PM
    2 year EAD here as well..I-140 has been pending for more than a year now..





    2010 (Click on coloring page to coloring pages easter jesus. easter coloring pages jesus.
  • easter coloring pages jesus.



  • lazycis
    01-04 02:15 PM
    http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=71d9903772614512bc3881aaefb1d 8d8

    10.11 Order of Processing.

    (a) Routine and Expedited Cases . Generally, applications and petitions should be processed in the order in which they are received. Exceptions can, and should, be made for a number of different reasons, and sometimes those reasons may appear to conflict with one another.



    more...


    coloring pages easter jesus. Bible Coloring Page of Jesus
  • Bible Coloring Page of Jesus



  • immitul
    08-13 09:43 AM
    You are right, this does not belong here either. No information other than EMPLOYMENT BASED LEGAL IMMIGRATION belongs here. End of discussion

    I do not come to IV for news like this. Definitely it doesn't belong here.





    hair Jesus coloring page to coloring pages easter jesus. coloring pages easter jesus.
  • coloring pages easter jesus.



  • cherupally
    09-10 10:36 PM
    I got an RFE on I-485 for the incomplete medicals. The RFE says that a 'specific' test results are missing and they need that test results to complete my application. I went to the same doctor and the lady there said, I did take that 'specific' test last year when I had medicals, but doctor forgot to mention that results in I-693. She said she is going to fill out a new I-693 form with all the results including the missing one (from old results) and will give me that sealed cover. Will this be enough? or do I need to take that 'specific' tests now and send the results?
    I am planning to send the results tomorrow overnite.
    Also, my Immigration Office number is 009 with TSC. Anybody got any approvals from this IO?



    more...


    coloring pages easter jesus. coloring pages easter jesus.
  • coloring pages easter jesus.



  • jonty_11
    07-25 12:30 PM
    I didn't find what I am looking for.

    I already have a lawyer and the ONLY reason I want to file myself is because I am fed up in chasing lawyers, my company etc. They don't respond in time and anyways I am preparing all my documents my self and guiding lawyer also.

    So, I am thinking to file myself.
    yes u need all documents...

    Look again..and u will find link to this discussion on the HOME PAGE..

    I will save u some time
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5132





    hot coloring pages easter jesus. coloring pages easter jesus. Jesus#39; Miracles Coloring Pages
  • Jesus#39; Miracles Coloring Pages



  • AnalyzeThis
    03-19 12:36 AM
    Smerchas...Are you sure about what this? From what I remember, you have to be in the country when you apply for your AP...But there is no necessity that you need to be here when it is approved !

    Technically, you can ask your attorney or the person who is living at the address where the AP document would be sent by the USCIS, and request them to forward the approved AP to your then current address...That way, you don't have to stay in the country while USCIS processes your application...

    Ofcourse, the flip side is, if your AP is denied for any reason, you would have to go to the US consulate in wherever country you are and request the special admission letter...

    Thanks,

    Hi Smerchas, From what I know, you need to have approved AP before you leave the country, otherwise your AOS application is deemed abandoned. I think "Advance Parole" means just that, you have to have it in Advance of leaving the country for it to have any meaning. Please do check with a lawyer before taking any step that may cause heartburn later. Best wishes and good luck.



    more...


    house coloring pages easter jesus. coloring pages easter jesus. coloring pages easter jesus. coloring pages easter jesus.
  • coloring pages easter jesus.



  • desi3933
    07-08 11:08 AM
    While on AoS, are we classified as US Resident - as long as we pass the IRS resident test of presence in US.

    Thank You and best wishes

    While AoS is pending, the status is Temp US Resident. This is same on H1/L1/H4/L2.

    This is nothing to do with status for tax filing. Example: one staying at B1 status for 183+ days will be classified as US resident just for tax filing (if he has income such as share income), for all other purposes he is still a visitor.

    .





    tattoo coloring pages easter jesus. coloring pages easter jesus. coloring pages easter jesus.
  • coloring pages easter jesus.



  • satishku_2000
    11-29 04:01 PM
    Hello Gurus,

    I got an RFE email yesterday for "additional evidence and/or information" for my pending I-485 (filed Jan 05 for Jun03PD, approved I-140). Hope to get the RFE letter by next week. I am hoping that the RFE is for the usual EVL/pay-stubs/tax-returns/ question.

    Meanwhile I have travel plans starting Dec 13th. So want to get the answers/requested documents to the attorney before I leave. Since my status is still AOS(pending I-485) and I have a valid AP, I am assuming there should be a problem at the POE ? what you guys think?

    thanks.

    did you use AC21 and inform USCIS?



    more...


    pictures coloring pages easter jesus. coloring pages easter jesus. coloring pages easter jesus.
  • coloring pages easter jesus.



  • shahshy
    03-17 01:09 PM
    We got the loan based on H1. Lender did not accept EAD and required GC or H1. Though, there was no issue in getting the best rate based on H1 since credit was good and other requirements also satisfied.





    dresses Jesus#39; Miracles Coloring Pages coloring pages easter jesus. Easter Eggs with a Cross
  • Easter Eggs with a Cross



  • eb3_nepa
    02-18 11:17 AM
    Your reasoning is nearly correct. But you are missing Two points:
    1. There will be some cases from BECs which could not file AOSs in time since their labors did not clear for them in the july/aug timeframe. Only when these have cleared will the chances of further retrogression decrease.
    2. ALSO - Just as an example, If there are 100000 Eb2s with PDs of 2005. We know that there are NOT 10000 visa #s available for EB2s, in that case too, the dates will retrogress - since thats the only way they can prevent visa #s being used.

    Am I making much sense ?

    My point here is:

    Now there is NO reason for the DOS to miscalculate or not know how many applications are out there for AOS.

    Someone mentioned that some BEC ppl were not able to apply for AOS coz their applications did not get released in time, that is a valid point. So maybe we should see one last backward movement if any and then it should be strictly forward movement. VERY SLOW movement i agree but forward movement.



    more...


    makeup Bible Coloring Page of Jesus coloring pages easter jesus. coloring pages easter jesus. coloring pages easter jesus.
  • coloring pages easter jesus. coloring pages easter jesus.



  • saimrathi
    07-12 01:55 PM
    I used the template on one of the other threads "I am a highly skilled... " attached the program for 7/14 Rally and the two letters from Zoe.. Express posted it to Arnie and it will be delivered tomm at Sacramento... Didnt save the word doc, so I wont be able to send it across.. sorry...

    Can you send me the letter by PM or post it here? Would like to see the format. I could send one as well or fax it to him.





    girlfriend coloring pages easter jesus. coloring pages easter jesus. coloring pages easter jesus.
  • coloring pages easter jesus.



  • iman.karta
    04-15 06:59 PM
    tx1hb,

    Thanks for the kind response. I am still using the same lawyer as before when I was doing my H1B and OPT. In fact, I do have a proof at some point, they asked for my I-20s. But when they asked them, they said that they dont have it. I am so angry - I am not sure whether it is to the situation or to them. I will NOT recommend them to anybody.
    But it's kind of odd because I always have all my I-20s and other documentations in my emergency briefcase. While the other documentations are still there, only my I-20s (I have 4 or 5 of them) are all gone. So it is not simply I dropped them somewhere. It's gotta be I take them out for some reasons and perhaps never return them back to the briefcase. And to be frank, I feel that the attorney might have the original copy.

    Do you have any idea to provoke the attorney to look for the copies? I resent the email they sent me 2 years ago when they asked for my I-20s copies. And today the secretary still said that she does not have the copies. The attorney does not respond to me altogether.





    hairstyles coloring pages easter jesus. coloring pages easter jesus. Jesus coloring pages and
  • Jesus coloring pages and



  • nixstor
    07-18 09:02 AM
    hi Guys,
    I was thinking over this for quite some time. Why dont we hire one or two immigration attorneys on a full time basis. And lets start am immigration office where we can have all our immigration works (doubtful) but the future immigrant works ata marginally cheaper rates with high quality of service. If we keep a no profit no loss mantra, it would be helpful to everyone and also it will make this organization very strong.
    Lets discuss its relevance? What does the Core think about this.?

    Wow! out of 20k, 300 people have signed up for monthly contributions. Here we are thinking about hiring a couple of attorneys for the whole org. Sounds ideal, but there are many reasons why applicants will still have to go with the lawyer, their employer picks.





    pappu
    09-23 01:33 AM
    There is a lot of media coverage for the rally. Could everyone post links on the thread. We will then prepare a list and add it to 'IV in the news' page.





    skp71
    07-12 11:33 PM
    What will happen if primary case got approved but dependent case is still pending and at the same time, dependent H4 will be expiring soon??
    Actually my case got approved yesterday, my wife's not yet. Her H4 expires in September. Thanks.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment