Friday, June 24, 2011

colour wallpaper

images color wallpapers. colour wallpaper. colour wallpaper. house color
  • colour wallpaper. house color



  • immigrationvoice1
    11-29 04:55 PM
    I got my H4 stamped first and then applied for H1 while in India. Travelled to US on H4. This is the reason why I cannot work in US without stamping.
    I am not too sure if USCIS would ask questions when I apply for h1B again in future through another company, about my not using my previous H1 aprooval for working in US.


    The line in bold above is NOT TRUE. You can work in the USA with the approved H1B even if it is not stamped and even if you arrived using H4. All you need is a SSN along with the approved H1B to start working.





    wallpaper colour wallpaper. house color colour wallpaper. apple colour wallpaper
  • apple colour wallpaper



  • Rinsha
    03-19 08:55 AM
    Good observation, although I totally support this clause to oppose automatic citizenship.
    Maybe you are right, but in the meantime there are hundreds of thousands of children which are U.S. Citizen and their parents are struggling to give them a normal life in this country.

    They can't just see half of the problem: if they deny automatic citizenship, at the same time they should grant the right to have the same opportunities of all other citizens for those who are citizen with immigrant parents: both parent should be entitled to work and have complete freedom of changing employer, start a business, etc.





    colour wallpaper. Multi Coloured Wallpaper
  • Multi Coloured Wallpaper



  • amitjoey
    07-09 04:23 PM
    Gave it 5 star, and posted a comment.





    2011 apple colour wallpaper colour wallpaper. Colour Aurora
  • Colour Aurora



  • samuel5028
    04-18 02:56 AM
    Hello Memebers,
    As my H-4 visa is rejected and I am trying to find other options. I would like to know if I can apply for tourist visa and how much possibility is there that it will be rejected. Please advise.

    Thnaks

    It depends upon immigration officer. Make sure you provide all the proofs that you will return to your home country.



    more...


    colour wallpaper. colour wallpaper. n_2006
  • colour wallpaper. n_2006



  • jkmc
    02-16 11:02 AM
    not really, but close.

    i-94 expire 10/01/2007. married 09/12/2007. i-485 received by uscis on 11/26/2007.

    Hi Surge
    You should then consult a lawyer.





    colour wallpaper. colour wallpaper. wallpaper
  • colour wallpaper. wallpaper



  • bluez25
    08-26 02:09 PM
    Yes.. I did my medicals done as soon I landed there. Got all the appoinments for the medicals before I started from here and the first thing I did was medicals.

    Regarding the marriage certificate, I gave the marriage registration copy given by registrar. If the marriage certificate is in native langauage, they will not accept and they probably will need a translation affidavit. Please check the local Consulate for the exact format.

    Yes.. I got in luckily 2.5 years. My priority date was feb 2006 and Eb2 category. I applied for CP when I applied for my i140 itself.



    more...


    colour wallpaper. Wallpaper - Colours
  • Wallpaper - Colours



  • mss007
    04-21 03:05 PM
    I am July 2007 filer, submitted I485, EAD/AP for me and my wife but as of now no LUDs on both I485s. Submitted at NSC but transferred to TSC this is happend at that time only now the case is pending at TSC.
    EAD renewed last year got one year only now we have to renew this year again.
    Many of my friends and their familes updated LUDs on 485 and even I read many threads in this forum regarding soft LUDs once or twice but mine is nothing... don't know:confused:

    I took infopass appointment to know the status of my I 485. They said the case is pending it may take time and also said mail the letter to TSC and ask them what is the status? but she didn't say name check pending etc.., I don't where is stuck my application these I had wait once the processing time comes then they will update but nothing done....

    Any one is facing same kind of situation?
    Please let me Know.

    PD Aug 2006 EB2
    I485 pending at TSC, ND Sep 2007
    no LUDs on 485 :(
    FP done Nov 2007





    2010 Multi Coloured Wallpaper colour wallpaper. color wallpapers.
  • color wallpapers.



  • casper21
    07-29 10:46 AM
    Can someone give answer to my question??? Please..................



    more...


    colour wallpaper. Wallpaper - BAM, colour,
  • Wallpaper - BAM, colour,



  • insbaby
    07-31 01:13 PM
    Dream:
    EB3 I - OCT 2004 - CURRENT (Long long ago.../Once upon a time...)

    Happened:
    EB3 I - OCT 2005 - 01/JAN/98
    EB3 I - OCT 2006 - 22/APR/01
    EB3 I - OCT 2007 - 22/APR/01
    EB3 I - OCT 2008 - 01/JUL/01

    Expected:
    [Deleted as people take it seriously]


    Here is the updated content:
    EB3 I - OCT 2009 - God Only Knows
    EB3 I - OCT 2010 - God Only Knows
    EB3 I - OCT 2011 - God Only Knows
    EB3 I - OCT 2012 - God Only Knows
    EB3 I - OCT 2013 - God Only Knows
    EB3 I - OCT 2014 - God Only Knows





    hair Colour Aurora colour wallpaper. colour in wallpaper
  • colour in wallpaper



  • contact
    04-27 10:45 AM
    whether the incident is true or not, IV member is trying to caution us that we should be fully focused when the officer examines our passport.



    more...


    colour wallpaper. Rainbow Bolt Wallpaper Pack by
  • Rainbow Bolt Wallpaper Pack by



  • hsingh82
    03-12 09:50 PM
    Congrats!! I can just feel your excitement in the title!





    hot colour wallpaper. n_2006 colour wallpaper. Rainbow Colour Wallpapers
  • Rainbow Colour Wallpapers



  • ronnie0479
    08-15 11:54 PM
    Hi -

    Does anyone have good or bad experiences with Indian immigration officers in the airport with AP while coming back to US?

    I mean, do these guys know what an AP is?

    Is it better to get the H1B stamping done?

    I am sure folks on this forum will be going to India for the winter vacations, so any responses would benefit a lot of people..

    what has indian immigration officer to do with AP and US immagration.....



    more...


    house Colour Spectrum Wallpapers colour wallpaper. colour wallpaper.
  • colour wallpaper.



  • nat23
    03-14 03:41 PM
    Thank you all for the responses.

    nat23,

    My mother is planning to come to USA during first or second week of may.

    Which city is she landing in the US? The reason I'm asking this is becuase my wife will be travelling from Bangalore to Detroit with my 4 month old kid.

    Do you think you can help out here?

    regards
    Nat





    tattoo colour wallpaper. wallpaper colour wallpaper. colour wallpaper.
  • colour wallpaper.



  • diptam
    09-14 02:20 PM
    We are employee of employers - not chained slaves of employers.

    They can pay me less , they can scare me of revoking 140 , they can make me sign fictitious bonds for getting future employment letter BUT they can not take away my basic civil rights as a human being. As long as you professionally inform that will be taking day off for personal reasons - they are NOT supposed to ask what is that reason. You can tell the later unofficially that you attending Rally for peacefully supporting a good cause.

    Nothing will happen to you
    Just follow your heart - Will se you in DC



    more...


    pictures Wallpaper - Colours colour wallpaper. colour stripes Wallpaper,
  • colour stripes Wallpaper,



  • JK747
    07-16 09:25 AM
    That does not make sense! Peaople on H4 are not allowed to work, period! Thats how the Visa category is defined. Now, how will one on H4 to work? Enter EAD! So, while EAD allows him/her to work, it changes the Visa status (be it H1 or H4) to AOS. It does not matter if you travel outside or not.
    I do not know how you extended your spouse's H4 with the help of the attorney. It is an error on USCIS part, may be because you (or your spouse's employer) have not notified the USCIS about your spouse using the EAD for employment.

    Micofrost is CORRECT. My wife is on H4 and working on EAD currently. My lawyer had also confirmed that working on EAD does not affect H4 status.





    dresses Rainbow Colour Wallpapers colour wallpaper. Color Wallpaper Work by
  • Color Wallpaper Work by



  • h1techSlave
    08-04 06:52 AM
    While the thread was started on a light note, I think this is a serious topic.

    Most of the people in the developed (and increasingly in the developing) countries are over-weight. I believe people are over weight, because they are not eating good food. People just follow the latest fad (in India this is oatmeal, soybeans etc. for now).

    I have successfully managed my weight below 24 BMI for almost a decade now by eating good food. The key is "moderation" and eat unprocessed food as much as possible.

    If you have to choose between whole milk and fat free milk, choose whole milk. If you have to choose between red rice and white rice, choose red rice. If you drink, do not drink the cheapest variety. Go for Blue label or Hennessey and drink just a peg a week. Go and eat the most expensive cut of beef and eat just an ounce of it. And for the record, I haven't found anything wrong with traditional breakfast (uppuma, puttu, dosa and what not). If you like the taste of oatmeal go for it, but once in a while.

    And do not forget to do some exercise everyday. 30-40 minutes of walk, bicycling, swimming, playing some games; any thing will do.



    more...


    makeup Wallpaper - BAM, colour, colour wallpaper. Colour Spectrum Wallpapers
  • Colour Spectrum Wallpapers



  • psaxena
    10-20 12:38 PM
    RealClearPolitics - Election 2010 - Iowa Senate - Grassley vs. Conlin (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2010/senate/ia/iowa_senate_grassley_vs_conlin-1217.html)



    This is going nowhere... Guys what are prospects of Grassley winning the Nov elections...I hope he looses





    girlfriend colour wallpaper. colour wallpaper. neon colour Wallpaper,
  • neon colour Wallpaper,



  • sr77
    09-26 02:08 PM
    I think you are already late. You should have done all you can, like meeting the senator, writing to uscis, infopass appt, as soon as you PD was current. Now the Visa numbers are over for the FY 2010. You may get lucky in October when new visa number are available. Hope this helps.

    This is disheartening...





    hairstyles Rainbow Bolt Wallpaper Pack by colour wallpaper. The #39;Colour#39; Wallpaper
  • The #39;Colour#39; Wallpaper



  • sanjay
    01-27 01:48 PM
    According to CNNMoney: “Home Depot, the No. 1 home improvement retailer, announced Monday that it is shutting down its high-end EXPO business and shrinking its support staff, with both moves resulting in a reduction of 7,000 jobs.”Posted in Retail, US***Tagged: Home Depot layoff*** http://stats.wordpress.com/b.gif?host=layoffblog.com&blog=5255291&post=1231&subd=layoffblog&ref=&feed=1

    More... (http://layoffblog.com/2009/01/26/home-depot-cutting-7000-jobs/)
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23346
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=23347


    Idiot, why are you creating a thread for each company. you could have mentioned Home Depot, Catterpillar and pfizer in the same thread.

    Before creating a thread, you should think that you are eating space and band width of a site which is run by a non - profitable organization.





    rockstart
    09-10 10:15 AM
    My advice you need to prepare a comprehensive package of documentation since your case is really messed up.

    1) Get a legal translation of your original BC from Hindi to English. You can enlist help of some one you know (not a direct family member) or proffesional translation agency to do this. If done by some individual get it notarized.

    2) Now prepare a letter highlighting the sections that are correct and sections that are incorrect (like name of child)

    3) Get 2 affidavits from your parents/ relatives which the corrected information (also add the other BC info required refer to IV wiki for details). Make sure that these affidavits contain enough details to explain why the name and other details changed.

    4) Get as much documentation as possible which can suppliment the new info. Example 10th / 12th certificates, School Leaving Certificates, PAN Card, Indian Drivers License, Nationality/ Domicile certificates, Caste Certificate, Election Card etc etc that can support the new name.





    NYC-circuit
    10-14 02:38 PM
    Dear Friends,
    After putting lot of pressure to my company the company lawyer did concurrent filing of i-140 and 485. The application was submitted and received my Nebraska on July 27th 2007.
    I have not spoken to the attorney, when I called his office; his staff gave me a FedEx number for my application which showed that it reached Nebraska Service Center. I am assuming that the application was send out. My checks are not yet cashed; I have not received a receipt notice or any other document. Is there anyone else on my situation, I am starting to doubt if my application has gone out, please advice
    Thanks



    No comments:

    Post a Comment