Friday, June 10, 2011

cool backgrounds for drawings

images cool backgrounds for drawings. cool backgrounds. Funny Animal Cool Desktop; cool backgrounds for drawings. Cool Drawing Backgrounds for
  • Cool Drawing Backgrounds for



  • ItIsNotFunny
    02-21 08:06 AM
    How can you use I-140 from Company A and 485 from Company B. I think you can't do it.

    But I think you can use AC21 with Company B as 180 days has crossed after filing 485 and your I-140 is pending. This is very risky.

    I would suggest you to consult an Attorney before taking any decision.

    485 is not based on any company....





    wallpaper Cool Drawing Backgrounds for cool backgrounds for drawings. Cool Drawing Backgrounds for
  • Cool Drawing Backgrounds for



  • nat23
    03-09 01:16 PM
    If I think from company's point of view then what they are doing is that they are cutting down their liabilities. If they put you on LOA they would have to pay for insurance and other benefits. I dont know if its right to read too much between the lines.

    I guess you'll have to wait till October to find out. However, if they apply for your H1 in April then I wouldnt worry because no company would just flush $3000 if they dont intend to hire you.

    All the best

    Cheers
    Nat





    cool backgrounds for drawings. ackground drawings cool
  • ackground drawings cool



  • drona
    07-09 08:43 PM
    Wish I could go but I am in California. I hope DC members respond to this. Is it too late to suggest that IV Core members use some of the funds to go to this event. It will be worth it. We could start contributing to this right away. Just a thought.





    2011 Cool Drawing Backgrounds for cool backgrounds for drawings. Tags: cool wallpapers drawing,
  • Tags: cool wallpapers drawing,



  • EkAurAaya
    10-18 06:17 PM
    Call USCIS and give them your A# see if they can look it up...

    good luck (try at least twice)!

    Let us know if it works...



    more...


    cool backgrounds for drawings. How To Draw Cool Backgrounds
  • How To Draw Cool Backgrounds



  • ashkam
    10-16 01:27 PM
    - 485/765/131 submitted in Aug. Receipts are in with Oct 1 as the date. Why would they mark a date in October on the notice even though they physically received the applications on Aug 15th?

    There should be two dates on your receipt notice, the receipt date : august and the notice date : october. If both are October, you need to contact t he USCIS.

    - Should I be receiving an EAD 90 days from Aug 15th or Oct 1?

    Aug 15

    - My H1 will expire by the end of the year. Should I be concerned? Do I have to do anything if I receive the EAD before it expires? Assume a case where I get my EAD approved and for some reason, my wife who is on H1, fails to get her EAD before the end of this year. Do I have to file for her extension, or take some other action?

    You should be getting your EAD by then otherwise you have to extend your H1B if you want to continue working. Once you get your EAD, update the form I-9 with your employer. As to your wife, you have to do nothing.

    - When can a person safely switch his/her employer? 180 days after filing the application or after receiving I485 approval?

    180 days after filing ( receipt date)

    - Can a spouse work on the basis of the receipt notice from USCIS, or does she need to have the EAD approval?

    She needs EAD approval and the physical card present with her

    - How long (currently) would it take to receive the Green Card in hand? Are there enough numbers available with USCIS to allot GCs to almost everyone who qualifies?

    No idea.

    - Would I get the fingerprinting notice directly or would my employer receive it?

    You will receive it

    - What other formalities would be left after (assuming) 485/765 are approved?

    Wait for the green card

    - Does anyone know of a good site that shows a workflow of all these stages in a Green Card process?

    Here (http://www.ilw.com/seminars/august2002_citation2b.pdf).





    cool backgrounds for drawings. cool backgrounds for drawings. cool backgrounds.
  • cool backgrounds for drawings. cool backgrounds.



  • GCEB2
    06-25 10:49 AM
    Thank You Dhundhun you Information was Very Helpful



    more...


    cool backgrounds for drawings. cool backgrounds for drawings. cool backgrounds. cool backgrounds for blogs.
  • cool backgrounds for drawings. cool backgrounds. cool backgrounds for blogs.



  • sravani
    05-07 05:44 PM
    I lost my passport too and panicked too much. It took a month to get the duplicate passport, you need to provide the police complaint details while applying to the duplicate passport.

    I found my lost passport later :rolleyes:

    Assume you have a photo copy of your wife's passport. It's very important to provide this while applying for the duplicate passport.





    2010 ackground drawings cool cool backgrounds for drawings. cool backgrounds for drawings. cool backgrounds. Funny Animal Cool Desktop;
  • cool backgrounds for drawings. cool backgrounds. Funny Animal Cool Desktop;



  • Templarian
    08-19 10:05 PM
    ^Nice work man. I think the hardest part about this little bugger is its nose/mouth. Lets see if anyone else can think of a nice way.



    more...


    cool backgrounds for drawings. heart drawing Wallpaper,
  • heart drawing Wallpaper,



  • lifestrikes
    06-03 05:18 PM
    Refer to Page 5 of Neufled Memo (http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Laws/Memoranda/2010/H1B%20Employer-Employee%20Memo010810.pdf)

    It shows self employment and H1B cannot prove employer-employee relationship.

    >>If so, H1B visa requires proof of salary, whereas owners in an LLC cannot be employed by the LLC. Any ideas on how to solve this paradox?

    My understanding after reading Nolo's LLC guide is that when you file LLC, if you don't state who will be Members and Managers. then everyone by default will be Members and Managers. If you are going to work, then you should be stated as Manager in Operating agreement.





    hair Tags: cool wallpapers drawing, cool backgrounds for drawings. cool backgrounds for drawings.
  • cool backgrounds for drawings.



  • jungalee43
    02-23 08:35 PM
    Now that IV core has given update on CIR, cheer up and join the conference call. At lease now the response should be better.


    _______________________________

    Contributed $360/- so far
    & also contributing $20/- per month
    thru Paypal



    more...


    cool backgrounds for drawings. cool backgrounds for drawings.
  • cool backgrounds for drawings.



  • immiusa
    06-15 11:26 AM
    Since you have completed the important formalities for two.
    Police compliant & applying for replacement cards. You are good.

    If you need to travel outside USA, you can get your passport stamped stating that you have a GC. That should your travel needs. Now a days, replacement cards are very fast. You should be able to get them in 3 months period. Do not try to give false information to USCIS (Some one suggested you in this group)





    hot How To Draw Cool Backgrounds cool backgrounds for drawings. Desktop Backgrounds Drawings.
  • Desktop Backgrounds Drawings.



  • piyu7444
    04-18 07:22 PM
    I am currently on h1b with Company X (h1b expires in April 2011)

    (I-140 approved, filed 485 on july 2 so am past 180 days)

    If I take a job on EAD with Company Y without h1b tranfer to comapny Y.

    Now after 1 year if I want to move back to comapny X (as a result of AOS denial or without a reason) can I still use the same h1b petition to move back to comapny X or not? If not how can I move back to comapny X and what all it will take to get a new h1b ?

    Also do I need to leave USA?:confused::confused::confused:



    more...


    house cool backgrounds for drawings. Car Drawing Backgrounds for cool backgrounds for drawings. cool backgrounds for drawings. really cool backgrounds for
  • cool backgrounds for drawings. really cool backgrounds for



  • Macaca
    04-20 06:45 AM
    This (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=58962&postcount=630) is how CIR was reported yesterday!

    You will know a lot if you follow the News Article Thread!





    tattoo cool backgrounds for drawings. cool backgrounds. cool backgrounds for drawings. fun drawing Twitter Background
  • fun drawing Twitter Background



  • alwayson
    02-26 06:03 PM
    Came across this article:

    Title: U.S. Immigration Reform Bill Could Pass by July

    http://www2.csoonline.com/blog_view.html?CID=29025



    more...


    pictures cool backgrounds for drawings. cool backgrounds. cool backgrounds for blogs. cool backgrounds for drawings. cool backgrounds for drawings. cool backgrounds. cool backgrounds for girls.
  • cool backgrounds for drawings. cool backgrounds. cool backgrounds for girls.



  • sanbaj
    07-25 04:22 PM
    GC_Wait2002,

    I see your situation. I have recently got my I140 Interfiling approved. My case was simple EB2 to EB2 with the same company. As your EB2 I140 is approved now, but EB3 I140 is still pending. therefore, I am not sure you can Interfile. Logically, you should be able to as in Interfiling one is just requesting to conider another approved I140 and that is exactly what you will do. Check with your lawyer or the lawyer thread on IV. I wrote the text of the document which my lawyer filed at: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=233421#poststop. You or your lawyer can use that to draft your letter.

    Please consult a Interfile cases experienced Lawyer to make sure that the right thing is done at the right time.

    Best of Luck.





    dresses Desktop Backgrounds Drawings. cool backgrounds for drawings. cool backgrounds for drawings. or a cool idea ackground
  • cool backgrounds for drawings. or a cool idea ackground



  • Alabaman
    09-07 12:20 PM
    Please delete this thread... it is off topic and irritating.



    more...


    makeup heart drawing Wallpaper, cool backgrounds for drawings. cool backgrounds for drawings. Car Drawing Backgrounds for
  • cool backgrounds for drawings. Car Drawing Backgrounds for



  • anai
    06-20 08:48 AM
    When I saw the title of the thread, I first thought Dan Quayle is posting on immigration voice.





    girlfriend fun drawing Twitter Background cool backgrounds for drawings. cool backgrounds for drawings. Desktop Backgrounds Drawings.
  • cool backgrounds for drawings. Desktop Backgrounds Drawings.



  • Leo07
    10-16 10:40 PM
    Thanks All!
    I went with regular.I learned that I could upgrade anytime after I receive the receipt. So, if there's any changes as others have warned in the forum, I'll upgrade at that point.

    Not sure if my response makes sense to most, but, I wanted to get this done during Nava Ratri. My attorney wouldn't process it Premium way until they receive the physical check in hand. Which means I'll have to push this into next week, I was not ready for that either.

    Long explanation, but all who responded and viewed the thread deserve one.

    Thanks for responding. BTW, the fee they quoted me was $1250.00 ( 1000 + 250 processing fee)

    Go for regular, the current processing time for I140 TSC is 4 months, you should be able to get approved before the next spillover season which is Jul - Sep 2011 (This is still a long shot for us :))





    hairstyles cool backgrounds for drawings. cool backgrounds for drawings. cool backgrounds for drawings.
  • cool backgrounds for drawings.



  • vijay0101
    03-03 06:48 PM
    Talk to employer and tell him to your wages immediately. You shouldn't care about client or any one else. If you left the company then he should pay you withing 15 days. If he says he will pay after two months 3 months then he will just changed his address and you wont be able to track him down.

    So talk to him and tell him if you dont receive a check in 1 week you will file a complaint in DOL wages and service division and also file a lawsuit in court too.

    Its is just my openiopn
    Thanks





    anilsal
    07-10 12:29 AM
    I am sure if there is media present at the location, they would want to talk to people from IV. So do your best, guys.

    If possible meet some USCIS folks (if opportunities exist).





    BharatPremi
    10-10 09:29 AM
    [QUOTE=ronhira;2013124]tarikh pe tarikh.... tarikh pe tarikh.... kaab taak????? QUOTE]


    :D Perfectly relavent dialogue. Sunny Deol might not have a clue that he is representing the anger and frustration of EB3-India lot but ofcourse completely in a wrong court in a wrong country.:D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment