Saturday, June 11, 2011

cool tattoos ideas

images some cool tattoo ideas: cool tattoos ideas. cool tattoos ideas.
  • cool tattoos ideas.



  • ns007
    03-26 02:37 PM
    Agreed.

    Unfotunately, there is no way to poll more than one option.

    More than Salary its location which matters.

    50K in MS = 60K in TX = 80 K in CA = 90K NYC





    wallpaper cool tattoos ideas. cool tattoos ideas. cool tattoo ideas.
  • cool tattoo ideas.



  • Steelers
    04-22 10:19 AM
    My H1b and my wifes H4 extensions were filed on 2/10 and approved on 4/1.

    Depends on your job, company etc. I work in non-IT, big company and have been working there since 3 years.

    Good luck.





    cool tattoos ideas. Name Tattoo Ideas
  • Name Tattoo Ideas



  • langagadu
    05-01 03:06 PM
    You still have to go through an attorney but I think you are fine as long as you went out of USA and got in after your H1-B approval in 2003.
    I think legal stay is counted from the last entry.


    Hi all;

    Questions if anyone has ever seen an RFE like this one.
    My first RFE was asking for all documents related to work authorized by USCIS.
    I think I responded properly and provided all documents requested.
    Then another RFE just came in end of April mail asking for the following.

    Please provide all school transcripts during your F1 student status.

    Now I am dummy because up until about few days ago I just realized I made big mistake!
    I have gap (7 months) from when I finished school (mid 2002) and when I was approved my H1B (Jan 2003)
    I should have went on OPT after school but mistake I think I could wait pending my H1B application. I did not work during that 7 month period and stupid me did not go to school during that 7 month period in end 2002.

    Any good lawyers in San Jose area think I can pass with a letter of explanation?





    2011 cool tattoo ideas. cool tattoos ideas. tattoo ideas,
  • tattoo ideas,



  • learning01
    04-10 05:19 PM
    The email address you refer to could be above or below, based on how users set their preferences to threads (if logged in) - Newest first or Oldest first. Just a note to readers.
    Thanks



    more...


    cool tattoos ideas. tattoos ideas for babies
  • tattoos ideas for babies



  • trojan
    05-02 06:45 PM
    You can write a balance-transfer-cheque to your own name (which you can deposit to your checkings account) of amount upto your credit limit on that credit card.
    I had 25k credit limit on my credit card, so i could balance-transfer that much. usually if you have a 3-4 years credit history, you can call up the credit card company and ask them to raise your credit limit.
    Balance transfers - 0% APR are generally good for 9 months to 1 year loan only. So you will have to repay within a year. But you can keep doing that for 2-3 years till you pay off your complete loan.





    cool tattoos ideas. Cool tattoo ideas search
  • Cool tattoo ideas search



  • jsb
    10-29 11:36 AM
    Friends,

    I am july 2nd filer and for dependant the case has been rejected for missing signature.My lawyer is refiling it today. I have following questions can some one clarify me?

    1) Is there any precautions that i should take while re-filing?

    2) Will USCIS accept the app or should they make me wait for my PD?

    Thanks,

    What does your lawyer say? It is clearly not USCIS error. Therefore, if they stick to their policy, if re-filed case does not have PD current, they will reject it for "PD not current". If they are generous, and your lawyer explains in some tactical way, they may accept it.

    If it is your lawyer's fault, you can take appropriate action with him.



    more...


    cool tattoos ideas. Tagged with: cool tattoo ideas
  • Tagged with: cool tattoo ideas



  • ghost
    07-12 07:55 PM
    1) 140 MUST be approved for your 5-26-01 application with your old company.

    2) With your new company, get your LC approved under PERM

    3) While applying for 140 with your new company, use your old company's 140 to port your 5-26-01 priority date.

    Good Luck.

    PS: Murthy version is reliable compared to Khanna, it is better to apply for porting during 140 stage rather than 485 stage.



    Hi Friends My lc approved under 245i 05-26-01 world wide,my question is if I file perm with new company and if Ican get 140 approved can I use my old priority lc number and apply for 485.PLEASE HELP THANKYOU.





    2010 Name Tattoo Ideas cool tattoos ideas. some cool tattoo ideas:
  • some cool tattoo ideas:



  • sunny1000
    01-27 05:40 PM
    We recd. our 485 approval last week and recd. the cards in the mail earlier this week. We were interviewed at the local USCIS for our 485's, 2 weeks ago. It went really smooth and case was approved the same day as the interview.

    I would like to whole-heartedly thank IV core and all IV members. This site has been an amazing resource of information & support for us thru our journey. I became a IV member during the July 2007 fiasco. We were there at the IV rally in DC in Sept 2007, have attended local chapter meetings. We will continue to support IV in it's mission.

    Thanks everybody.!

    EB-II (India)
    PD - April 2006
    Filed 485 (spouse & myself) - July 2007
    485 Approved / Cards recd - January 2011.

    congrats and good luck!



    more...


    cool tattoos ideas. cool tattoo ideas. female
  • cool tattoo ideas. female



  • mhtanim
    11-26 06:06 PM
    My friend was in India (out of the U.S.) while his green card got approved. The card was mailed to his U.S. home address. Another friend picked up his mail and mailed the green card to my friend in India. My friend got back into the U.S. with his green card. If the lawyer is correct, how did my friend do it?

    Card production is only ordered after your I-485 is approved. If you leave the U.S. after your I-485 is approved (although you didn't receive the physical card), logically you should not be able to use Advance Parole any longer since your AP was based on pending I-485.

    The best solution probably would be to go to a local USCIS office, show them your online status and get a stamp on your passport.





    hair tattoo ideas, cool tattoos ideas. Cool Tattoo thoughts for
  • Cool Tattoo thoughts for



  • floridasun
    01-27 02:37 PM
    Congratulations - enjoy your FREEDOM ! BTW I have the same priority date - only one trivial difference - EB 3 :eek:

    We recd. our 485 approval last week and recd. the cards in the mail earlier this week. We were interviewed at the local USCIS for our 485's, 2 weeks ago. It went really smooth and case was approved the same day as the interview.

    I would like to whole-heartedly thank IV core and all IV members. This site has been an amazing resource of information & support for us thru our journey. I became a IV member during the July 2007 fiasco. We were there at the IV rally in DC in Sept 2007, have attended local chapter meetings. We will continue to support IV in it's mission.

    Thanks everybody.!

    EB-II (India)
    PD - April 2006
    Filed 485 (spouse & myself) - July 2007
    485 Approved / Cards recd - January 2011.



    more...


    cool tattoos ideas. Shoulder tattoos are not
  • Shoulder tattoos are not



  • coolguy12
    02-07 12:40 AM
    Hi,

    I am on H1B visa. My parents due to a medical condition cannot take care of themselves. They need someone to be present with them 24 hrs a day. Can I get them on H4 visa as dependent? I would like to keep them for 2-3 years in US and take care of them. Please let me know my options.

    Thanks in advance.
    CG





    hot tattoos ideas for babies cool tattoos ideas. Cool Tribal Tattoos Designs
  • Cool Tribal Tattoos Designs



  • Eternal_Hope
    04-22 03:55 PM
    This should also act as an eyeopener for those people on H-1B who are just about now starting their GC process. Such people can forget getting a GC for the next 12-15 years.

    If you are young (in late 20s), you should reevaluate this whole idea of coming here on EB GC. It maynot be worth the wait and the suffering.

    ----------------------------------
    I think I will change my ID to "(Non)Eternal_Hope"



    more...


    house Print Cool Tattoo Ideas 2 cool tattoos ideas. Cool Tattoo Ideas For Girls
  • Cool Tattoo Ideas For Girls



  • a_yaja
    09-19 10:51 AM
    I am planning to book tickets for my parents travelling from India to US and returning back to India after 2 months. I have some questions:

    1) Is it necessary to book tickets in India?

    2) If not, Can I book tickets through orbitz or expedia in the US and send them the e-tickets?

    Please reply with your experiences.

    Thanks in advance!

    I have booked tickets on orbitz.com for my parents and cheaptickets.com for my in-laws. Both were eTickets and there were no problems. I preferred to pay in USD over INR due to the fact that visa/ mastercard charge a 1% transaction fee for international currency and my bank would have screwed me on the exchange rate.





    tattoo Cool tattoo ideas search cool tattoos ideas. cool tattoo ideas.
  • cool tattoo ideas.



  • hankles
    12-09 05:35 PM
    O*Net Online website has a useful tool to learn which other occupations relate to one's present occupation. Simply enter your O*Net/SOC code and go to "Related Occupations".

    This may prove useful for inidividuals searching for jobs in "similar" occupations. Altough this information can be very handy it goes without saying that every case is different and one should not solely rely on this.



    more...


    pictures Tagged with: cool tattoo ideas cool tattoos ideas. Print Cool Tattoo Ideas For
  • Print Cool Tattoo Ideas For



  • ashkam
    10-16 01:27 PM
    - 485/765/131 submitted in Aug. Receipts are in with Oct 1 as the date. Why would they mark a date in October on the notice even though they physically received the applications on Aug 15th?

    There should be two dates on your receipt notice, the receipt date : august and the notice date : october. If both are October, you need to contact t he USCIS.

    - Should I be receiving an EAD 90 days from Aug 15th or Oct 1?

    Aug 15

    - My H1 will expire by the end of the year. Should I be concerned? Do I have to do anything if I receive the EAD before it expires? Assume a case where I get my EAD approved and for some reason, my wife who is on H1, fails to get her EAD before the end of this year. Do I have to file for her extension, or take some other action?

    You should be getting your EAD by then otherwise you have to extend your H1B if you want to continue working. Once you get your EAD, update the form I-9 with your employer. As to your wife, you have to do nothing.

    - When can a person safely switch his/her employer? 180 days after filing the application or after receiving I485 approval?

    180 days after filing ( receipt date)

    - Can a spouse work on the basis of the receipt notice from USCIS, or does she need to have the EAD approval?

    She needs EAD approval and the physical card present with her

    - How long (currently) would it take to receive the Green Card in hand? Are there enough numbers available with USCIS to allot GCs to almost everyone who qualifies?

    No idea.

    - Would I get the fingerprinting notice directly or would my employer receive it?

    You will receive it

    - What other formalities would be left after (assuming) 485/765 are approved?

    Wait for the green card

    - Does anyone know of a good site that shows a workflow of all these stages in a Green Card process?

    Here (http://www.ilw.com/seminars/august2002_citation2b.pdf).





    dresses Cool Tribal Tattoos Designs cool tattoos ideas. Best Cross Tattoo Designs
  • Best Cross Tattoo Designs



  • Alabaman
    07-11 04:54 PM
    What part of "illegal" does Rep. Hostettler not understand? According to Congressional Quarterly, in April 2004, Rep. John
    Hostettler (the chairman of the House Immigration Subcommittee) was detained for carrying a loaded firearm inside an airport. He called the incident a "stupid mistake," explaining that he had carried the gun while traveling through his district during a congressional recess and forgot it was in his bag. Hostettler pleaded guilty to carrying a concealed deadly weapon and received a 60-day suspended sentence. Rep. Hostettler's own actions appear to contradict his hardline no-holds-barred enforcement approach towards immigration. Although he excuses his breaking of the law as a mistake, his actions indicate that some laws are OK to break and others are not. Perhaps Rep. Hostettler should reflect on whether undocumented aliens or our nation's broken immigration system is at fault.

    ---> Culled from IMMIGRATION DAILY WWW.ILW.COM



    more...


    makeup cool tattoo ideas. female cool tattoos ideas. Print Cool Tattoo Ideas 2
  • Print Cool Tattoo Ideas 2



  • sk2009
    07-28 03:38 PM
    mine is EB3-I PD Dec 2004 , there was hard LUD on 27th july 2008 on my approved 140 and even recieved email from uscis





    girlfriend cool tattoo ideas. cool tattoos ideas. Cool Tattoo Ideas » Cool Tattoo Ideas – koi. Cool Arm Tattoo Design
  • Cool Tattoo Ideas » Cool Tattoo Ideas – koi. Cool Arm Tattoo Design



  • dchamero
    09-25 12:56 PM
    excuse my ignorance.... how do you know a lawyer is blacklisted? where did you go to check for that?


    Thanks





    hairstyles Shoulder tattoos are not cool tattoos ideas. cool tattoos ideas. is this
  • cool tattoos ideas. is this



  • Aah_GC
    10-26 03:15 PM
    I wonder why she would have to get her H4 stamped? If she has an EAD and the AP - she should just use that. Isn't AP meant just for that? - To ignore the stamping hassle and just return safe.





    raydon
    10-17 12:06 PM
    Dont engage in such Cliche mentality,tell the significance of the festival, I dont understand most of the Indian Parents are engaged in propogating such a behavior in kids. Instill strong character,values and traditions in your kids.Not this kind of half baked crap.
    Happy Deepavali to all.

    Agree with you on that. We don't need a customized boilerplate narrative version of an important event for immigrants of Indian origin/ethnicity.

    Happy Diwali to all immigrants for whom it has significance.





    praveenat11
    10-08 05:05 PM
    Are the dates current for I-485 filing?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment