Wednesday, June 8, 2011

cowboy bebop wallpaper

cowboy bebop wallpaper. Cowboy Bebop: The Movie Images
  • Cowboy Bebop: The Movie Images



  • iam_amit
    04-22 06:31 PM
    Members,

    I have to file my H1b ext by sept 2009.

    my i140 is awaiting approval.
    what are chances of getting extension for next 3 years.

    I am working with American Consulating firm and working with same client from day 1 of my US presence. Will continue with same client after ext.

    does, I-140 Approval confirms H1b extension, then I can wait till Aug to file under premium process.

    looks like by June, I should have mu I140 case decision.


    kindly suggest.

    -





    cowboy bebop wallpaper. Anime - Cowboy Bebop Wallpaper
  • Anime - Cowboy Bebop Wallpaper



  • pd_recapturing
    09-23 07:20 PM
    Guys, According to following URL, it seems that all july filers should get the RN by now irrespective of the processing centers. I am 24th July filer but still did not get the RNs so far. Are other ppl also in same boat? Please let me know. I am worried now.


    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=ace7ec20cfbd4110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D





    cowboy bebop wallpaper. Spike Spiegel Cowboy BeBop
  • Spike Spiegel Cowboy BeBop



  • GreenCard4US
    08-31 03:59 AM
    I am in a similar situation but I had worked for the GC processing employer for 6 years but switched jobs before I applied for 485. Can I invoke AC21?





    cowboy bebop wallpaper. Cowboy+ebop+picture
  • Cowboy+ebop+picture



  • psaxena
    04-07 04:59 PM
    Hi Friends.
    I got the pink slip 3 weeks back with one month severance. So my target was to secure the job in one month to avoid loss of pay. Finally secured the job with 3 offers from 3 top companies.
    Some tips if it may be helpful to others , that I recently expereinced

    1. Read your resume thoroughly and see if there are anything that you can improve and make the resume with the core skills, do not make the resume of mix of different profiles, like dba, architect, project manager, make them all seperate.
    2. Try to make the submission to the direct employer or recruiter on top of the chain. You can do that finding contacts on linked in.
    3. Do not compromise a lot, this makes these recruiters to think that you are vulnerable for any exploitation, (happened with me, I kicked there butt after getting selected and telling them on why did I do that)

    All the best to everyone.



    more...


    cowboy bebop wallpaper. Cowboy Bebop: mananalo ba to
  • Cowboy Bebop: mananalo ba to



  • needlotsofluck
    08-13 09:30 PM
    Hi,

    I just read the FAQ#3 and A33 says that I-485 �7/30/07 Y� should be used but my attorney used "07/24/06 Y" to file my I-485. Very worried now... any comments... what are chances that my apllication would be rejected?

    Q33: When filing an EB I-485 using the old fee, what version of the I-485 form do we use?
    A33: The current I-485 form version dated �7/30/07 Y� should be used.

    Thanks
    Ron


    It says on FAQ3:
    Q33: When filing an EB I-485 using the old fee, what version of the I-485 form do we use?
    A33: The current I-485 form version dated �7/30/07 Y� should be used. I-485 Version 07/24/06 is also acceptable. The form can be found at www.uscis.gov.

    Please read the whole answer.





    cowboy bebop wallpaper. soundtrack cowboy bebop mkv
  • soundtrack cowboy bebop mkv



  • WeShallOvercome
    09-07 02:42 PM
    As I understand, your GC application is based on your husband's I-140.
    Does your husband work for a different employer or the same employer as yours?

    If different, you can kick your employer's A$$ and they can't do a thing.

    If same, they may be blackmailing you because your husband's GC depends on them for some time - 3 more months.

    If it is the second case, why don't you just work on H1 for the next 3 months and then do whatever you want..

    BTW, he can not do any damage to you or your pending GC in any way by cancelling your H1.. Doing it will put them in bad light for wasting a precious H1 visa by misrepresenting the facts..



    more...


    cowboy bebop wallpaper. Cowboy BeBop Wallpaper
  • Cowboy BeBop Wallpaper



  • lax999
    07-18 05:35 PM
    Hi,
    I am in the same situation too, my lawyer misplaced my wife photographs, but still went ahead and send the documents to USCIS.
    Even i am worrying what would happen with my application.

    LK





    cowboy bebop wallpaper. Cowboy BeBop Wallpaper
  • Cowboy BeBop Wallpaper



  • Gravitation
    04-09 01:12 PM
    We must think about what we do after CIR fails.

    US congress has performed bigger miracles before: Abolition of Slavery, voting rights for women, civil rights.

    Who knows what'll happen. All we can do is to give it our best shot.



    more...


    cowboy bebop wallpaper. Wallpapers » Cowboy Bebop
  • Wallpapers » Cowboy Bebop



  • milind70
    10-09 02:22 PM
    Hi,

    My wife's EAD card returned back and message showing , card returned by Postal, undeliverable and need response by 180 days with update the address, yesterday's message.

    Actually she got her FP and EAD notice receipt number to the same address, but card returned back.

    But in this case I saw 20days back, card production ordered and sent the notice. And I am waiting for the card to be delivered and 30days to wait to ask customer service.

    Request:

    Can you please let me know , how to reach customer service representative with options type?.


    This happens from time to time dont know why but it happens.It happened for my wife too , we had efiled for EAD and her application status showed that notice(FP) returned as undeliverable. My wife wrote back to USCIS
    saying that she had received all her prior communication from USCIS here
    (for example we put in copies of 485 recipt notice,485 FP notice,EAD recipt notice) and it seems to a mistake of USPS. She also wrote to the Local Postmaster as to why the notice from USCIS was returned and in future all this should not reoccur. Within a day or two we got her EAD approved and recieved it in mail.
    The point I am trying to make is that calling(it might not be the best option as lines are busy,reps dont have the info you would like etc) as well as writing does help when u know the where to send mail , we were lucky as we had efiled so it does specify where to send the application and docs .Good Luck.





    cowboy bebop wallpaper. cowboy bebop faye
  • cowboy bebop faye



  • jy1021
    02-15 08:53 AM
    yes, you can. I did it last summer. the first officer at the border did not know the rule and said we could not enter, then an older officer came and said we could. they let us in with expired visa but approved h-1b extension notice



    more...


    cowboy bebop wallpaper. Anime - Cowboy Bebop Wallpaper
  • Anime - Cowboy Bebop Wallpaper



  • enver
    07-12 07:37 PM
    Hi Friends My lc approved under 245i 05-26-01 world wide,my question is if I file perm with new company and if Ican get 140 approved can I use my old priority lc number and apply for 485.PLEASE HELP THANKYOU.





    cowboy bebop wallpaper. Faye, Cowboy Bebop intro by
  • Faye, Cowboy Bebop intro by



  • ksvreg
    09-25 03:02 PM
    You are eligible for H1 extension, though you may need visa stamp and re-entry to be back in H1 status. In such cases, one gets H1 extension approval without new I-94. That's why person needs to get new stamp and re-entry.

    *** Not a legal advise ***

    ____________________________________
    Proud Indian-American and Legal Immigrant


    Thanks a lot for the information. I understood now how that works after H1B is approved and also to come into H1B status. So, If I apply for H1B extension, Will USCIS expect I-94 which is not older than 6 months or something like that?



    more...


    cowboy bebop wallpaper. Cowboy BeBop Wallpaper
  • Cowboy BeBop Wallpaper



  • immiindi09
    01-12 01:33 PM
    Can you pls provide me more information, I am on the same boat.

    How can I file online for EAD and AP renewal.
    Which documents I need to send if I am sending filled forms.





    cowboy bebop wallpaper. Cowboy Bebop wallpaper
  • Cowboy Bebop wallpaper



  • LostInGCProcess
    02-24 05:33 PM
    Hi-

    I will be applying for my 3rd H1-B extension soon. If for some reason the H1-B renewal gets rejected, do rules allow for applying for a H1-B transfer soon after the rejection.

    Thanks

    If your 3rd H1B renewal is rejected and lets assume your current H1 also is expired, then you would have to leave US immediately. There is no grace period as such. But practically, if it takes some time to windup, there is nothing much you could do about it.

    If the extension is rejected before the current H1 expires, you have the chance to file again thru the same employer or another one.

    However, keep in mind, you can always challenge the decision of USCIS, if you think you have a strong case.

    Chao



    more...


    cowboy bebop wallpaper. Cowboy Bebop Wallpaper # 2
  • Cowboy Bebop Wallpaper # 2



  • miguy
    07-22 11:40 AM
    Please check my question in blue below

    Fitz,

    Following is some clarification that I got from my Lawyer..

    1) Will there be any problem if I am not able to make it back on Oct-1st, due to any unforeseen reason, If 485 is already received by USCIS and pending?

    a) You need to be physically present here when I-485 is filed. After that, it doesn't matter where you are. At some point you may be scheduled for fingerprinting, but you will likely have months for that.

    Is this true? So, you don't have to be in US during the entire process of I-485 application?

    2) If we leave on TN after filing AOS is there any chance that USCIS will consider the AOS request abandoned even if we return on Oct-1st in H status?

    a) An I-485 can't be abandoned simply because you left the USA

    3) Once we file 485 do we need to wait for the receipt before traveling abroad?

    a) No.





    cowboy bebop wallpaper. cowboy bebop wallpapers06.
  • cowboy bebop wallpapers06.



  • gccovet
    01-14 09:50 AM
    I had applied for an extension for my parents, just a month before their I-94 was about to end. According to the law (as per my attorney, forums, Internet), they could stay here legally until a decision is made, which may be past the I-94 expiration.

    So, in your case, if the decision is Positive, then they can stay until the new I-94 date that USCIS gives them. However, if the decision is Negative, then they have 30 days from the date of the decision to leave the country without being deported.

    Hope this helps...

    Yup, I had the same info conveyed to me via lawyer.
    One more thing to note, in case of denial, hang on to the I-539 receipt, denial notice etc. this will help your parent/s to present their case whenever they go for new VISA after existing(assuming 10 yr. Multiple) expires. This will help them prove that they did not overstay illegally.

    HTH
    GCCovet.



    more...


    cowboy bebop wallpaper. Back in Black Cowboy BeBop
  • Back in Black Cowboy BeBop



  • ivgclive
    04-23 06:09 PM
    I completely agree. Members like ivgclive should to be banned. This is a public forum. If you know the answer, speak up, if not "SHUT UP".
    Lately I feel instead of finding useful information, there are pages & pages of useless remarks, name calling. I hate to contribute to this but its important this does not spoil the image of IV. Nobody likes to be part of a forum for the frustrated.

    You are most welcome.

    Telling people "create thread only if you have the RFE information" becomes a "wrong" in public forums.

    It is like "I filed I-485 last week, anybody on the same boat".

    Wait for few days, get the letter, read it, understand and ask questions.

    Oh, I am sorry, only people aks 'questions' are entitled to ask anything, I should not answer or correct them if they are wrong.

    Go ahead.





    cowboy bebop wallpaper. Cowboy Bebop Desktop
  • Cowboy Bebop Desktop



  • sweet23guyin
    04-21 02:53 PM
    Apreciate if any one could shed light regarding USCIS doc/memo that allows moonlighting on EAD and still work full time on h1b with GC sponsoring employer.





    cowboy bebop wallpaper. Title: Cowboy Bebop Shooting
  • Title: Cowboy Bebop Shooting



  • omved
    05-06 02:47 PM
    Does replying to RFE along with all required documents means GC is coming soon ??

    Augustus..did you get GC yet ?

    Thanks





    gc_check
    07-09 07:12 AM
    Guys, see below link... It is pretty bad ... Job posting to hire someone for pre-approvd labor.... All posts within last 2 weeks by 10 companies..... May be we need to email DOL and also other govt. organizations ....

    http://seeker.dice.com/jobsearch/servlet/JobSearch?LOCATION_OPTION=2&N=0&Hf=0&Ntk=JobSearchRanking&op=300&values=&FREE_TEXT=pre-approved+labor&Ntx=mode+matchall&AREA_CODES=&AC_COUNTRY=1525&WHERE=&RADIUS=64.37376&ZC_COUNTRY=1525&COUNTRY=1525&STAT_PROV=0&METRO_AREA=33.78715899%2C-84.39164034&TRAVEL=0&TAXTERM=0&SORTSPEC=0&FRMT=0&DAYSBACK=30&NUM_PER_PAGE=30&x=0&y=0

    Wish they have stopped Labor Substitution much earlier... Have to wait till mid July now..





    GcSTART1
    07-02 04:40 PM
    I don’t know if you already know this but
    follow the link to find how many have been approved based on the receipt date how ever no reference if they are EB2 or EB3 but certainly they are very arbitrary, they are all randomly picked certainly not FIFO


    http://www.immigrationwatch.com/router.jsp?action=mrt&table_name=IMMI_MRT_LINI140&batch_index=1&order_by=rd&total=70



    No comments:

    Post a Comment