Thursday, June 9, 2011

creating resume

creating resume. Ollie Kav in How To Create A Great Web Design CV and Résumé? Albert Lo has broken an important rule by making his résumé virtually unprintable.
  • Ollie Kav in How To Create A Great Web Design CV and Résumé? Albert Lo has broken an important rule by making his résumé virtually unprintable.



  • Karthikthiru
    09-20 10:08 AM
    I heard this NPR news while I was driving to office. The reporter really differentiates Skilled legal immigrants and Unskilled illegal immigrants. A good one

    Thanks
    Karthik





    creating resume. Resume parsing software have
  • Resume parsing software have



  • skodu
    07-17 11:39 PM
    My Wife was 5 months pregnant when we went for medical exam in June 07. Her Obgyn did all the HPV and HIV medical tests in Feb 07 and additionally did the vericella anti bodies blood test in May 07. She did not take the this time TB skin test as both of us tested Skin test positive and Chest X ray negative in 2003 and we both took 9 months preventive medication.

    We transferred all the medical records from my Primary care to Civil surgeon for other vaccinations that we took back in 2004 before going for our first baby so that we don't get into this vaccinations mess . So he just wrote the comment to do the Chest X Ray again at primary care physician after the baby is born and certified fully healthy. So this time I did not spend a dime on her medical tests as everything was covered by Insurance. I just took chest X Ray and then Blood test at county health department.

    All you need to do is to take the records from your primary care or OBGYN and take them to Civil surgeon. Make sure to take your wife's blood reports done OBGYN in addition to her referral letter. Everything will be alright. If you did not take vaccines, then he will write his recommendation which will result in RFE.





    creating resume. Tips for Creating a CV
  • Tips for Creating a CV



  • mayhemt
    06-02 06:42 PM
    Shouldnt the title include petitions filed by one particular law firm:
    'Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy LLP' ??
    (its a little misleading & intimidating to know 'ALL' applications)





    creating resume. about Creating a resume.
  • about Creating a resume.



  • kondur_007
    09-18 09:50 PM
    My 140 is Approved from Company A.I haven't filed my 485 yet.
    My H1 6 Yr period ends in Mar 2009.I am planning to move to company B and request a 3 yr extn based on my approved 140(with Company A).

    My qn is what if company A cancels my 140?
    If I get my 3yr H1 extn approved (before 140 cancellation) will my status be valid?

    Thanks for your help.

    I am not a lawyer, but this is what I can tell (as far as I know):

    1. You will get 3 yrs extension of H1B for company B as long as your 140 is not revoked by employer A at the time of adjudication of H1B AND your PD is retrogressed.

    2. If company A revokes 140 AFTER your H1B with company B is approved, this will not affect your H visa/status. what I dont know is: will this create any problems in getting a VISA stamped at the consulate in future or not.

    3. Once your 140 is approved, PD is urs. No matter what happens to the original I 140, as long as you save a copy of approval notice, you can port the PD any time in future.

    4. As you have not filed 485 yet, you are not eligible for AC21. So, once you go to company B (and company A is not ready to co-operate and/or revokes 140); you will have to start your GC process from scratch (new PERM and new 140). However, PD will be urs forever!

    Good Luck.



    more...


    creating resume. Creating a selling resume is
  • Creating a selling resume is



  • rsrikant
    07-20 10:17 AM
    hi,

    i can't open this link...

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/usc...0ecd19 0aRCRD

    please give me the right link.. thanks.





    creating resume. looking resume? Create a
  • looking resume? Create a



  • gogal
    11-03 03:49 PM
    Does anyone know the benefit to go for PIO or OCI... in relation to the Indian Baby born in US..


    Thankyou



    more...


    creating resume. Evaluating resume banks
  • Evaluating resume banks



  • stirfries
    03-18 09:31 PM
    I'm from the UK and we've now been told I cannot leave the US and join him, until I have my advance parole which could take 3 to 4 months.

    Smerchas...Are you sure about what this? From what I remember, you have to be in the country when you apply for your AP...But there is no necessity that you need to be here when it is approved !

    Technically, you can ask your attorney or the person who is living at the address where the AP document would be sent by the USCIS, and request them to forward the approved AP to your then current address...That way, you don't have to stay in the country while USCIS processes your application...

    Ofcourse, the flip side is, if your AP is denied for any reason, you would have to go to the US consulate in wherever country you are and request the special admission letter...

    Thanks,





    creating resume. Creating a Great Resume Part 2
  • Creating a Great Resume Part 2



  • travis
    01-27 12:05 PM
    Random Circle with Blendmode may not be the coolest but it is the prettiest.



    more...


    creating resume. looking resume? Create a
  • looking resume? Create a



  • Tantra
    07-12 05:39 PM
    ^^^





    creating resume. How did you create it?
  • How did you create it?



  • leoindiano
    10-01 07:46 PM
    Joe Biden is much more accomplished and respected person than what that video shows. He is freindly not recist in what he said, Forget and move on...

    If you ask sarah palin, about india, she will ask you "where is india? i cannot see it from alaska?"



    more...


    creating resume. In Creating an Effective
  • In Creating an Effective



  • a_yaja
    07-18 09:24 AM
    I was thinking about that as well...but I have minor problems that might not be solved within July so it better for me to apply in August.
    I would advise you to file in July. Although USCIS says it will accept application till Aug 17th, in theory they could reject your application saying that your priority date is August. It would be heartburn for you all over again. If you can explain what your "minor" problems are, perhaps some of us could suggest a way out.

    Good Luck on your filing and hope you make the July deadline.





    creating resume. Lynda.com Creating an
  • Lynda.com Creating an



  • pash02
    05-25 07:50 AM
    Sent



    more...


    creating resume. how to create a resume
  • how to create a resume



  • jlt007us
    09-14 12:08 PM
    I came to US on H1B in 2000. I have an engineering degree (10+2+4) from a premier institute in India in Information Systems. Before coming to US I worked for an MNC for 4+ years. I am with the current employer since 2003. Following are my case details.

    Case 1:
    EB2 Labor filed: April 2005
    Labor Approved: December 2005
    I-140 Filed: January 2006
    RFE for Ability 2 pay and RFE replied.
    I-140 Denied: August 2007
    Never recieved the denial notice as per the lawyer

    Case 2:
    EB2 Labor filed: August 2005
    Labor Approved: January 2006
    I-140 Filed: August 2007 (I checked the status online and informed the lawyer who immediately filed for this I-140 basing on the approved labor)
    I-485 Filed: August 2007
    RFE for W2/wages company tax information etc that were replied on time.
    I-140 Denied Sep 2009


    EAD valid till October: 2010
    AP Valid till Feb 2010

    H1 B 8th year extension filed: July 2008 (There was a mistake during the filing as the reference was made to denied I-140 instead of the pending one)
    Extension Denied based on Case 1 I-140: October 2008
    I-290B Appeal to commissioner filed and pending as of date

    Case 3:
    Pending EB2 labor since October 2008.

    I am paid more than the prevailing wages. Now the question is:
    1. Should I file for MTR/Appeal (we still haven't recieved the denial notice).
    2. I believe it is just a matter of time before I-485 status changes to denied. Will the EAD/AP become invalid as well?
    3. If MTR/Appeal is filed for I-140, can I still continue working?

    Any thoughts or suggestions will be appreciated.





    creating resume. Creating a Resume and choosing
  • Creating a Resume and choosing



  • go_guy123
    10-02 02:06 PM
    Literally, windsor(Canada) and Detroit (USA) are seperated by river, so keeping GC and PR is like riding in two boats ... not possible. While Canadians are liberal in allowing their immigrants to travel daily into US to conduct their jobs ( that brings easy tax $$), it would be inconvienent to track daily movements out of country for GC. Remember at US citizenship, you will be asked to provide detailed log of trvels outside the country. So trip to Windsor is technically outside the country.

    I had Canadian PR and am giving it up, because I finally got GC. With GCI can trvel freely into Canada. Plus even before Canadian PR, I never lived in Canada nor do I plan to in future. So why bother.

    You did the right thing. I know a friend of mine who got their GC though they had Canada PR. They made it a point to officially surrender the PR.

    Because they wanted no mess-up with the GC. Keeping a Canada PR conflicts with the intent of living in US permanently (needed to maintain GC).

    Most people dont realize that GC is not the end of story. GC is yet another type of
    immigration status and one can lose that as well. In the post Sep11 round-up a lot of people have lost or went close to losing their GC when US govt did a massive crackdown on immigrants.



    more...


    creating resume. Pongo resume
  • Pongo resume



  • amoldc
    10-30 04:20 PM
    Me & my wife both got our reciept dates one month back, but not for my daughter .Which number should I call to check on the status of my daughter's application ?

    Please call
    1-800-375-5283 options 1-2-2-6-2-2-1.

    Dial the extensions in sequence with a gap of 2 seconds...

    Good Luck !!





    creating resume. Resume preview
  • Resume preview



  • jthomas
    03-16 06:49 PM
    I have a h1B and a EAD. I was laid off one week back. Will there will be a problem if i take 6 months vacation, get a master degree, Try doing a business. Do i need to immediately find a job. I will be getting unemployment benifits and i think my H1B won't be valid since i lost my job and my next job would be on EAD.

    Any suggestions, I am waiting for an answer from my attorney too.


    Thanks Fittan. I am waiting for an answer from my attorney.



    more...


    creating resume. creating your own resume.
  • creating your own resume.



  • arunsush
    02-01 11:31 AM
    Anyone knows a good attorney in PA/NJ area? Though location is not that important but service is.

    Check your PM.





    creating resume. to Create a Great Resume
  • to Create a Great Resume



  • bkn96
    02-18 10:58 AM
    My MTR got approved in 2 months from TSC.

    But online status for I485 is not changed yet...... Does anyone has any idea of what process they follow for MTR reopening and I485 status update?


    I am in same situation. MTR approved to reopen 485 but online status not changed still shows 'denial notice sent'.





    creating resume. When creating your resume,
  • When creating your resume,



  • gc@waiting
    09-30 04:39 PM
    Hi, can anyone shed some light on what happens if the 485 and 140 both are pending for more than 180 days and the applicant is laid off? Does AC21 come handy or any other way out? Also, only 6 months remain on the H1B(8th year extension).





    gsc999
    07-15 04:42 PM
    We were successful in getting good media coverage with flower campaign. Our San Jose rally is getting good regional coverage. Yes, we haven't had the expected success with national media yet but we are gaining traction at an amazing pace.

    This is not a big corporation with some PR dept. that is working with hundred of employees writing press releases et al. Volunteers like you and me have to take on that action item if you want to see results otherwise please continue on with your discussion





    s416504
    08-29 12:24 PM
    I saw many 2nd July Polls but doesn't have full proof information.
    So thaught creating New Poll.
    Hope everyone will participate in the Poll.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment