Tuesday, June 14, 2011

cute babies wallpapers

images Very Cute Baby Wallpapers cute babies wallpapers. cute baby wallpapers. latest
  • cute baby wallpapers. latest



  • Green_Always
    11-26 08:38 PM
    BTW , Raja Krishnamoorthi is a very close friend of Barack Obama. He is currently competing for State Comptroller (A public position) in IL.

    He had personally visited the president at his oval office so folks if someone thinks he can help he surely can help.


    Nice.. to know this, hope my Daughers become famous like this. Really.

    I am poor guy working as IT Admin -- hope my wish comes true.





    wallpaper cute baby wallpapers. latest cute babies wallpapers. Baby Wallpapers. Download
  • Baby Wallpapers. Download



  • seekerofpeace
    08-14 04:40 PM
    I am a July 23rd filer with ND of Sept 24th....no LUDs but RFE last year.....I know of ppl who got GCs with no LUDs to their records...so it is anybody's guess.

    I have a WAC no. for TSC so I am screwed further....TSC overflowed my case to CSC and then back to TSC....ppl like me are the worst affected....but since I got an RFE last year they must have opened my file and why would they open my I-485 if they are following ND which i not current even now...

    It is all a big mess...god only knows....USCIS is a black box we only know what goes inside that box...what comes out is a lottery....satta...

    SoP





    cute babies wallpapers. Cute Babies Wallpaper - 5
  • Cute Babies Wallpaper - 5



  • am4gc
    09-27 12:13 PM
    I took kids to FP office in ohio. They will call you separately, you can take care of the kid.





    2011 Baby Wallpapers. Download cute babies wallpapers. Cute Baby Girl
  • Cute Baby Girl



  • snddlth
    08-18 08:46 PM
    You can open a PO Box in your name and update the address with USCIS. I've done that.



    more...


    cute babies wallpapers. wallpapers baby. wallpapers of
  • wallpapers baby. wallpapers of



  • jsb
    11-05 03:24 PM
    Waiting for 180 days is hard....but its even harder for folks like me, who are waiting for 140 approval..The way things are, looks like it sgonna take much longer than 180 days for 140 approval...Only then I can even think of using AC21....But no complaints...Patience pays...:)

    You are not as bad as you think. Read USCIS guidance on the subject. If your I-140 is not approved by 180 days, you can still use AC21. In that case, the adjudicator while looking at your I-485, sees if filed I-140 was approvable. If so, you are good to go, provided you can prove that you have a new same/similar job offer.

    For USCIS guidance see Page 3, Q1 at: http://www.ilw.com/immigdaily/news/2005,0520-ac21.pdf





    cute babies wallpapers. Santa Cute baby
  • Santa Cute baby



  • ivar
    02-17 09:26 PM
    PD: October 2, 2002
    Country: India
    First Labor: EB3 (approved in May 2006)
    First I-140 approved: July 2006
    Second Labor: EB2 (filed in June 2007 and approved in December 07)
    Second I-140: Filed in January 2008 requesting retention of priority date
    I-485: Filed in April 2008
    Second I-140 approved in August 2008 with incorrect priority date
    Contacted AILA in December 2008 because priority date was incorrect on second approved I-140.
    USCIS email on February 9.

    Dear Virgina Desi,

    Congratulations, enjoy your card and stay in US. All the best for future.

    I have a small question,

    My Case: I applied earlier PERM was approved in NOV 06, applied for 140 and than changed employer so everything was wasted. After joining new employer again filed PERM in JUN/JUL 07 got audited, rejected and than filed for apeal. In the mean time got my OLD I-140 approved. Now its more than 10 month after my PERM appeal so waiting to withdraw this PERM to file a new one.

    Question: I am aware i can retain the old priority date but my lawyer says first i need to get my PERM approved which i totally agree, than he says i need to get I-140 approved and than he will file for portability of date. I told him that you can file for I-140 and port the date together he says NO. Please clarify?

    Thanks,
    R.



    more...


    cute babies wallpapers. Cute Baby Smile Wallpaper
  • Cute Baby Smile Wallpaper



  • jonty_11
    09-17 12:41 PM
    It is one of the greatest rallying the tropos efforts I have seen. Lets march together shoulder to shoulder and demand equality and justice. It has been long overdue....
    Please do whatever you can to attend teh rally if you are in the vicinity....!!





    2010 Cute Babies Wallpaper - 5 cute babies wallpapers. Very Cute Baby Wallpapers
  • Very Cute Baby Wallpapers



  • GCBy3000
    06-18 02:20 PM
    I heard that with new fee structure, you get to get the EAD and AP at no cost every additional year. Is that not true?



    more...


    cute babies wallpapers. Cute baby wallpapers
  • Cute baby wallpapers



  • skarthy
    07-21 09:56 AM
    Some of my friends who applied a week after me have got it.





    hair Cute Baby Girl cute babies wallpapers. posted in Cute Babies | 3
  • posted in Cute Babies | 3



  • reddy77
    08-10 06:16 AM
    Good to know and thanks for the update and hope your parents are doing well ...



    more...


    cute babies wallpapers. Baby Wallpapers. Download
  • Baby Wallpapers. Download



  • ramus
    07-04 03:47 PM
    Good finding...

    Please post this on http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5994&page=21





    hot wallpapers baby. wallpapers of cute babies wallpapers. Babies Wallpapers Cute Baby
  • Babies Wallpapers Cute Baby



  • NKR
    06-13 10:48 AM
    It has not passed April 04 since Sept 05 (when it was current) and during July Fiasco.


    I was just a couple of months away when PD reached APR 04, it remained there for sometime, got retrogressed and now it is again back to square one at the same date. Wonder what the bottleneck on APR 04 is�.



    more...


    house Cute Baby Wallpapers. cute babies wallpapers. Cute Baby Wallpapers For
  • Cute Baby Wallpapers For



  • smari
    09-08 04:43 PM
    How about birth certificate stating initial and First name (not first name and last name). Any sugestions?





    tattoo Santa Cute baby cute babies wallpapers. Cute Babies Wallpapers.
  • Cute Babies Wallpapers.



  • jonty_11
    07-05 04:25 PM
    stop jumping the line....



    more...


    pictures Cute Baby Smile Wallpaper cute babies wallpapers. Cute Baby Boy
  • Cute Baby Boy



  • me_myself
    01-18 08:18 AM
    Spoke with a lawyer - he said have a letter from my company saying i was training our indian vendor and now returning back to resume work in US. Also have proof/documents that shows my US company exists and a verification letter from them.

    My question is (i forgot to ask him) what sort of documents i need from my company which shows the company exists - i dont think my company will give out its Tax Returns. What other documents should i ask for?

    Thanks.





    dresses Babies Wallpapers Cute Baby cute babies wallpapers. cute babies wallpapers.
  • cute babies wallpapers.



  • dxldad
    05-18 12:29 PM
    While waiting for my GC i have completed my Management program from Northwestern University and now i got myself ported to EB2. Knowing i cant got anywhere helped me focus on my Masters and get it completed. Now i am waiting to get the GC before i look for a new job. I think porting from EB3 to EB2 is going to help people in the EB3 queue who are not supported by their companies to covert to EB2.

    The only scenario where porting from EB3 to EB2 would help someone else in the EB3 queue is when the person who ported does not use the regular allotment of the EB3 and hence another EB3 person gets it. But then, a lot of EB3 folks get in front of other EB3s by moving to EB2 and this reduces the chance of the extra visa numbers reaching EB3. I would say porting is not good for the EB3 people staying in EB3 except a few situations.



    more...


    makeup Cute baby wallpapers cute babies wallpapers. Cute Baby Wallpapers.
  • Cute Baby Wallpapers.



  • pd_recapturing
    09-24 10:06 AM
    My app was received by NSC on 24th July and looks like NSC is processing August apps. Even, if my app got transferred to TSC, it should have been processed by now according to USCIS report on RN processing. I am not sure, what to do ?





    girlfriend Cute Babies Wallpapers. cute babies wallpapers. Cute Baby Wallpapers, Babies
  • Cute Baby Wallpapers, Babies



  • hpandey
    01-30 11:45 AM
    My company has filed an AOS application on July 02 2007 using an approved EB3 I-140 (PD = Sep 2001). Then in Dec 2007, they have filed a EB2 I-140 using an approved EB2 PERM to convert the pending AOS apllication to EB2, hoping to port the priority date of pending AOS application to EB2 Sep 2001. EB2 priority dates were retrogressed after the EB2 I-140 was filed.

    I am thinking of switching the job now. I don't expect USCIS to process the EB-2 I-140 for next 6 months or so. Is it safe to switch jobs in this situation? I have portability right now, since 180 days have passed after the AOS application was filed with EB3 I-140. Does the EB2 I-140 adversely affect the AC21 after I join the new employer. What will happen to my pending AOS application, when USCIS processes the EB2 I-140 from my original employer, before or after I have used AC21 from the new employer.

    Appreciate your feedbacks on this.


    Man you are in such a good position . I think with an approved I-140 in EB3 for Sep 2001 PD your GC should not be far away .. Don't mess around with it by changing it to EB2 or things like that. It might get complicated . I would say have patience for a few months . Once you get your GC you are free.

    Using AC21 is not a bad idea for those whose GC is a distant dream but for you I think the goal is within sight.





    hairstyles Baby Wallpapers. Download cute babies wallpapers. CUTE Babies HD
  • CUTE Babies HD



  • chitra
    02-26 09:56 PM
    Thank you for your reply. The scenario would be...if my husband loses his H1B due to a layoff, etc, then I would lose my H4 status. In that case, will I still be able to enter the US on a B1/B2 as it was initially valid till 2013.





    GreeNever
    02-08 02:46 PM
    I..sort of have turned philosophical abt the whole process. Having said that, I also see bright flashes off and on...(just kiddin'). I talk optimism, walk optimism, eat optimism, sleep optimism :) ..ends here!.

    If all that it takes is - a copy of our presentation to be mailed/emailed to this 'super cop' of a minister or his office, I would still do it. That way, I have at least challenged him..





    freddy22
    04-24 09:54 PM
    yawn



    No comments:

    Post a Comment