Sunday, June 12, 2011

cute backgrounds for youtube

images cute backgrounds for blogs. cute backgrounds for youtube. Cute Wallpapers for Desktop;
  • Cute Wallpapers for Desktop;



  • krajani2007
    08-15 11:25 AM
    I work for company A. I found a project for myself with X through another company B. (The end client is X and the middleman is B. My company A has contract with company B NOT WITH company X (end client)

    I have an offer from end client X and my company is in the process of suing me in Virginia as I have a non-compete agreement not to work for client/end client or client's end client.

    Has anyone come across such situation. Please help me.

    I work on hourly rates and don't get paid if I am on bench. Can this be used nullify the contract as this is not legal on H1.





    wallpaper Cute Wallpapers for Desktop; cute backgrounds for youtube. Cute Backgrounds. pink hearts,
  • Cute Backgrounds. pink hearts,



  • gcgreen
    07-07 04:04 PM
    to my knowledge, the first year that she started it would be no problem.
    but in subsequent years you do need to pay estimated taxes or be subject to underpayment penalty. also, because estimated taxes are pay as you go, you do need to make payments on the payment deadlines.

    for some really screwed up reason, the payment deadlines are not precisely three months apart: apr 15, jun 15, sep 15 and jan 15

    the amount of estimated tax you need to have paid in order to have paid is calculated based on a worksheet that you can download from the IRS website.

    But the general rule of thumb you need to follow is that you should have paid AT LEAST the previous year's taxes by this year including all withholdings and estimated tax payments. For example, if you owed $30000 in federal taxes in 2007, make sure the sum of all estimated taxes and withholdings for 2008 meets or exceeds 30000. I also think there is a rule that if your AGI was greater than 150K in the previous year, you need to pay at least 110% of prior year's tax amount. I am not sure of this one. But generally speaking, I think this rule is called safe harbor rule.

    The other rule you can adopt is to ensure that you pay at least 90% tax that you will owe for 2008 by end of 2008. In other words, if you end up owing 40000 this year, make sure you have paid at least 36000 by end of this year.

    You can find more info at:
    http://www.fairmark.com/estimate/whomust.htm
    http://finance.yahoo.com/taxes/article/101936/FAQs_on_estimated_taxes#howcalculate

    I hope this information was helpful. Bear in mind, I am no expert on this, and all this info is just by reading various online sources, IRS docs etc.


    Continuation..
    My wife is working as an independent contractor(1099-misc) on an EAD. I am also on EAD on W2(full time employment).

    We file our taxes jointly and hence instead of making advance payments/estimated tax payments quarterly, cant I just have my company withhold more money from my paycheck every month?

    That would make things so much more easier..





    cute backgrounds for youtube. Cute Wallpaper Backgrounds.
  • Cute Wallpaper Backgrounds.



  • gimme_GC2006
    03-25 09:23 PM
    ok..from what I have been hearing from my multiple friends and company's attorneys, USCIS has been digging deep into most of the 485s..

    Our company guy said, there is some new policy in 485 processing which is causing them to gather lot of other information (I havent seen this policy published anywhere..so thought this guy is bluffing)..but I dont know many ppl have been saying about such RFEs or RFEs which were not raised before are more common now.

    Look at my other thread as an example.

    Hopefully you resolve it fast





    2011 Cute Backgrounds. pink hearts, cute backgrounds for youtube. Wallpaper techy youtube
  • Wallpaper techy youtube



  • webr
    08-30 05:26 PM
    Which school you are applying for MBA ?



    more...


    cute backgrounds for youtube. wallpaper is cute,. aaaa4321
  • wallpaper is cute,. aaaa4321



  • mgakhar
    03-06 10:21 AM
    Well I managed to reschedule my travel so now will be able to get my FP done.

    Other than AP, EAD, Passport, I-797 and ofcourse the FP notice, is any other document that I need to take?

    Manish.





    cute backgrounds for youtube. Cute Babies Desktop Wallpaper:
  • Cute Babies Desktop Wallpaper:



  • paragpujara
    10-15 12:03 PM
    DMVs in VA and MD check immigration status to issue/renew DL.

    I renewed mine 3 months ago. Texas is a LIBERAL state after all.
    Can anybody list the states that check immigration status to renew / issue a driver's license?



    more...


    cute backgrounds for youtube. cute backgrounds for blogger.
  • cute backgrounds for blogger.



  • Junky
    09-22 03:27 PM
    Some loser gave me red with the following message.
    Don't keep posting same message.

    Let me tell you A**H***, when ppl like you do not call I have to post same message again & again & again....
    So do your part & call.





    2010 Cute Wallpaper Backgrounds. cute backgrounds for youtube. cute backgrounds for blogs.
  • cute backgrounds for blogs.



  • sbmallik
    05-28 03:54 PM
    Looks like I misunderstood your situation, you will be paid from Canada but working from a remote location ... somewhere in US. This will be tricky as H-1 visa requires an US employment whereas H-4 does not permit working at all. Perhaps a lawyer can explain.



    more...


    cute backgrounds for youtube. ackgrounds for youtube.
  • ackgrounds for youtube.



  • lazycis
    02-14 04:42 PM
    What a fabulous ruling this is.

    One question for Lazycis:

    # (3) actually reads "(3) may not, without USCIS initiating notice and comment procedures, be used to delay action on Plaintiffs petitions for naturalization, particularly because Plaintiffs have already undergone a name check in order to achieve LPR status and will clear the “fingerprint check” described in the Memorandum of January 25, 2008.10 The fingerprint check will show whether an LPR who is applying for naturalization has had any contact with the criminal justice system that would warrant denial of the petition."

    As far as I can tell even (1) and (2) only apply to Naturalization applicants.

    So the question of the hour is: are (1) and (2) true for AOS cases? I am asking this question because to argue a case for compelling recapture you need an AOS version of Baylson's ruling + the Galvez-Howerton decision (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=223315&postcount=121). Only then can you say that there was affirmative misconduct in 2003 and hence compel recapture.

    Great ruling. The analysis is totally applicable to AOS. Moreover, the government admitted that it was wrong in recent memo.

    "In the context of removal proceedings, ICE has determined that FBI fingerprint checks and Interagency Border Inspection Services (IBIS) checks are the required checks for purposes of the applicable regulations."

    Wait a minute, isn't immigration judge able to grant AOS in removal proceedings? It means that the DHS acknowledges that it wrongfully interpreted regulations for all these years and that name check is not required by law (at least for AOS) as we were saying all along!

    I love also this part: "in the unlikely event that FBI name checks reveal actionable information".

    As judge Baylson pointed out, "name check" is nowhere to found in laws and regs.





    hair Wallpaper techy youtube cute backgrounds for youtube. bling en youtube videos
  • bling en youtube videos



  • gee_see
    04-15 10:16 AM
    I got my approval y'day from TSC. This marks the end of GC journey. Been with same employer since Aug 1999 ( 9 Long years...........).



    more...


    cute backgrounds for youtube. cute backgrounds for blogger.
  • cute backgrounds for blogger.



  • perm2gc
    01-08 04:08 PM
    Here is the situation, they already got Australia visa stamped and would like to make a honest visit to US before leaving for Australia, nothing hidden. So how to Convince VO.
    The best shot is to try from australia.To be frank chennai consulate is very strict on some education qualifications like doctors.So if they want to come here best bet is to apply visitor visa from australia to usa.if you try chennai consulate and get rejected once.you will redirected to chennai consulate everytime you apply for visitor visa anywhere in world.





    hot wallpaper is cute,. aaaa4321 cute backgrounds for youtube. ackgrounds for youtube.
  • ackgrounds for youtube.



  • ComicDom1
    December 21st, 2007, 01:11 AM
    First I want to say hello to everyone because I have not been on this site for a while. Second, I want to wish everyone a happy holiday season.

    Recently, I have been taking a good hard look at the Olympus E-3. I came to Canon Digital in the early days of the 1D after shooting many different digital cameras including Olympus.

    I was well pleased using my E-10, E100RS, E-20, and UZI but when I got the 1D in my hands it was as if a whole new world opened up for me again.

    Like many others, I have been following the development of Olympus Camera's. Many of us switched to other brands because we grew tired of waiting for Olympus to produce a DSLR that might be able to compete with the offering from Nikon or Canon. The move to producing a full frame 4/3's sensor was interesting as well. When Olympus finally did release the E-1, it offered a great build including a splash proof body, and some very high quality glass. Unfortunately it lacked in a few area's and although interesting, unless you shot at lower ISO, it was not a camera for people who liked to shoot in low light and sporting events.

    I realize, that not everyone has the same requirements for a camera. There are many users the E-1 body worked for. I finally picked one up after the prices fell to a very low point, and I could not resist the deal. I have found the image quality very good if you stay within the limits of the camera.

    Finally the E-3 arrived in November and Olympus had made many upgrades in this body. I was very curious as to how competitive IS built in the body of the camera would work. I was also interested in the speed and tracking of the new auto focus system, and if Olympus had really improved on the noise levels of the camera at Higher ISOs. Although many in the Olympus SLR forum at DPR will claim that Noise is no problem at High ISO, my experiences with the camera told me different.

    I do have to say, I found the E-3 very well built. The viewfinder is very bright. With the Grip attached, the E-3 felt very similar in my hands to my Canon 1D and 1DMKII.

    One of the promises that Olympus made was that the 4/3 system was going to provide us with a smaller lighter Camera body with smaller lenses. While this might be true for some of their mid range cameras, it is certainly not true for the E-3 or E-1 with the grip attached. When sitting on the floor next to my 1D and 1DMKII bodies, I did not find much difference in their size. Lenses might be another story but yesterday, I compared the Olympus 35-100mm to the 70-200 2.8 IS lens and found that the Olympus lens was actually slightly heavier. Unfortunately Olympus has not produced any faster primes like the 85 1.8 of Canon. You really do not have good comparisons of lenses because most of what Olympus produces are variable zooms with the exception of a couple of lenses. Olympus also seems to advertise that they cover the focal length of lenses better than any other manufacturer. Since they include lenses from Sigma and Lecia/pany in this claim, I find difficulty in accepting that. Certainly if I have to consider a lens, I would prefer it was from the maker of my camera, but thats just a personal preference based on past experience.

    I do have to give Kudo's to Olympus for improving both the frames per second, as well as the Auto Focus tracking and speed. I found the E-3 will track pretty well in a poorly lit gym. The E-3 also appears to write to the CF card pretty quickly. Why they included a slot for an XD card is beyond me. They would have been much better off to include a slot for the SD cards because of their high capacity.

    I also qualified to be an Olympus Global Professional member. What this means is that I can get equipment to evaluate just like what CPS offers. Olympus goes one step further than Canon here because they will even loan you equipment while yours is in repair. So I had them send me a few items to try out. Some of the items I received was the EC-14 tele-converter, 150mm F 2.0, 50mm F 2.0 Macro, as well as a ring flash, and Fl-50R to evaluate. I think I need more time with the FL-50R and ring flash to know how I feel about them.

    One of the reasons I wanted the 150mm F 2.0 (effective focal length of 300mm on the E-3) to test is because I wanted to see how it compared in weight and Image Quality to my 300mm 2.8L lens. I also wanted to know how well the E3 in body IS would work with it. Unfortunately I got side tracked because I noticed that my E-3 images contained quite a bit of noise from the images I shot and got consumed looking at that. I can tell you that the 150 and E-3 with grip combination felt very unbalanced in my hands compared to the Canon lens. The 150mm weights 3.4lbs but of course has the effective focal length of 300mm on the E-3 because of the sensor size. If we wanted to compare apples to apples, 300mm to 300mm or actual focal length, we would find that the Olympus 300mm weighs in at a hefty 7.2 lbs compared to Canon's 300mm 2.8 IS lens which is 5.6 lbs. Also the Olympus glass is much more expensive as well.

    The problem here is that we are paying more for effective focal length just because the camera sensor is different. So in my view, we are paying more for less in the physical sense.

    I mounted the 150mm on a monopod as well. Again compared to the 1D with the 300mm, even though the E-3 combination was lighter, it was not balanced as well and was more difficult for me to steady. I do attribute some of this with me being more experienced with the Canon Gear. There is another issue that concerned me here. I did not feel that the Tripod collar of the 150mm lens was made as heavy or as well as the Canon version.

    I am currently going though several hundred exposures I have taken with various focal lengths of Olympus lenses. Since I felt my body has some issues because of noise, yesterday I returned it, the grip, and the 12-60 SWD lens to my vendor. I am waiting now for Olympus to send me another body to try out, so I can find out if it was me or the camera at fault. In the mean time, it seems that my findings are similiar to what Phil found in his DPR review of the new Sony that included the E-3 as well as the D300 and 40D.

    In closing, I need to say that this all came about because not only was I interested in the development and capability of the E-3, there were also the noted problems of the 1DMKIII. At this point, I think my 1DMKII will still do nicely for sports. Since I pretty much own the Canon lenses I need, I am considering the 5D, but I want to also give the Olympus E-3 a fair chance, so I am going to wait to see if Olympus follows through on their promise to me.

    I also am aware that there is a possibility that a 5D replacement may be announced at PMA next month. Of course I am basically interested in the best image quality, I do not know if I will wait for the replacement. Since the 5D has large photosites, I would think that the replacement would have more pixels so the image quality may be affected.

    Thanks for Reading,

    Jason
    ComicDom1@aol.com



    more...


    house cute backgrounds for blogger. cute backgrounds for youtube. ackgrounds for youtube.
  • ackgrounds for youtube.



  • Flashbaby1010
    10-27 12:04 PM
    I didn't see my post listed. Here's a link to the thread
    http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2511972#post2511972


    Hi everyone,

    Here is a list of all entries currently submitted to the Buttons contest:
    Church Time by birdwing (http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=336684)
    SplasH by sb0k (http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=336746)
    SimpleButton by Scythe (http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=336944)
    Always wear a smile by xxxheeroxxx (http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=336981)
    Brrrr! by glosrfc (http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=337076)
    Flower by flocke (http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=337163)
    Farmyard: Baa! by glosrfc (http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=337148)
    Farmyard: Moo! by glosrfc (http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=337148)
    Farmyard: Oink! by glosrfc (http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=337148)
    Farmyard: Cheep! by glosrfc (http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=337148)
    KirupaScript by idark (http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=337154)
    First Alien on the Moon by excogitator (http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=337251)
    LOST! by ritwik_ind (http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=337623)
    If you don't see your entry in the list, please send reply here with a link to your thread.

    Cheers!
    Kirupa :)





    tattoo Cute Babies Desktop Wallpaper: cute backgrounds for youtube. ackgrounds for youtube.
  • ackgrounds for youtube.



  • anilsal
    06-29 04:30 PM
    most of the Schengen consulates (Germany, France, Switzerland, Norway etc) are being forced into performing biometrics (aka fingerprinting) before issuing visas. This is going to be another hurdle before you actually are issued a Schengen visa. At least the consulate lady I talked to recently was not looking forward to the biometric requirement. Not sure when the requirement kicks in.

    If you want to get UK visa, you are anyway required to do fingerprints similar to your EAD/485 FP at the USCIS centres. So this exercise will be followed by other consulates.

    With the airlines suffering, I am wondering if there will be any respite to their woes.



    more...


    pictures cute backgrounds for blogger. cute backgrounds for youtube. Download Cute baby wallpapers
  • Download Cute baby wallpapers



  • onemorecame
    07-23 12:14 PM
    Dont know whether it matters.

    But R. Mickels.


    How do you know who signed your I-485?





    dresses ackgrounds for youtube. cute backgrounds for youtube. wallpapers youtube. ops
  • wallpapers youtube. ops



  • sroyc
    08-14 08:23 PM
    As someone correctly replied, you cannot work on H-4.
    In fact you cannot do paid internships or on-campus jobs as well. It's hard to get even unpaid internships on H-4. You don't need permission from USCIS to study on H-4.

    If you change to F1, you can do both summer internships (Curriculum Practical Training) and get an EAD for a year after graduation (Optional Practical Training).

    The problem with switching to F1 is that it is not a dual-intent visa and if you're applying for AOS, it complicates things. For example, you cannot re-enter on F1 after applying for AOS, you need to use AP, which voids your F1 status.

    Another issue is that in states like California, you are eligible for in-state tuition at state universities after a year in CA. This does not apply to F1 students.

    Can H-4 holder (Dependent) can pursue higher studies in the US. Do we need any special permission from the USCIS ?

    Any information will be highly appreciated. TIA



    more...


    makeup ackgrounds for youtube. cute backgrounds for youtube. cute backgrounds for blogger.
  • cute backgrounds for blogger.



  • seaken75
    07-17 10:25 PM
    I posted two questions.....which one are you answering to? (i hope it's the first)

    short answer is no....and the long answer is "no" as well..IMHO





    girlfriend ackgrounds for youtube. cute backgrounds for youtube. wallpapers youtube. ops
  • wallpapers youtube. ops



  • yagw
    07-27 02:58 PM
    By law, you need to notify change of address within 10 days of your move.

    DISCLAIMER: I am not an Attorney and this is not a legal advice.

    Just a suggestion, if you don't want to update your case status now (aka "rock the boat"), then you can commute/telecommute from old address till sept 1.

    DISCLAIMER: I am not an Attorney and this is not a legal advice





    hairstyles cute backgrounds for blogger. cute backgrounds for youtube. cute wallpaper for iphone 4
  • cute wallpaper for iphone 4



  • sundarpn
    07-07 02:51 PM
    Have a similar question. My 485 (EB3-I was filed in July 2007). Yet to be married and have to bring spouse on H-4.

    My question is around options to keep my spouse here in case I loose my H1b status.

    1. How easy difficult is it to get converted to F-1 visa?. (Does the university / program matter? I guess it would)

    2. Can the spouse start the program on H4 then convert to F-1? Can this be done quickly enough after loss of primary's H1 status? (worst case).

    3. Other thean F-1, what other options are there if primay looses H1 status (i.e. uses EAD).
    thx





    lostinbeta
    09-06 04:08 PM
    That footer would kick arse to techno music. I love the techno music! I think you just aren't pleased with it because it's yours. I know I am not fully pleased with mine. But I keep getting compliments on it, so I guess it is good.

    I guess it is because since you made it, you got to see it all the time, so to us it is new, but to you it is old, so we are like "oh wow" and you are just like "eh, its alright".





    Ann Ruben
    03-19 04:06 PM
    Unfortunately, there is no way to avoid the DOL online PWD system for PERM---it is mandatory.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment