Saturday, June 11, 2011

cute funny quotes pictures

images rozne-misc-3-cute-animals- cute funny quotes pictures. Recipie-Love-words-quotes-cute
  • Recipie-Love-words-quotes-cute



  • pd_recapturing
    07-10 06:47 AM
    Is there any advantage of submitting I-485 application now except to become plantiff in law suit?





    wallpaper Recipie-Love-words-quotes-cute cute funny quotes pictures. funny quotes on life images.
  • funny quotes on life images.



  • ping1
    10-15 12:41 PM
    Hi
    I went to DMV in NJ with my EAD. They will give you the DL based on your EAD date.
    don't worry about the H1 satus. DMV only check the document and enter the number in system. I hope this won't do anything to your satus. As i know.
    Since i haven't received my H1 approval, i got to use the EAD in my case.

    regards
    Sridhar





    cute funny quotes pictures. cute and funny quotes
  • cute and funny quotes



  • gcdreamer05
    08-05 04:44 PM
    I know this is not a good question as there is no time frame for GC process?
    But please share your experience;
    How many years it could take to get GC if it is started with in Aug. 2008 for
    -EB2 category
    -EB3 category

    I am trying to understand the time (years) difference between two process.

    Thanks,
    Sanjeev.

    Instead of asking such questions, go ahead first and file something as soon as you can, because there are other people who are filing in EB1, 2,3, family based etc etc etc... while you are just posting....

    Always eb2 better than eb3, some of my friends who filed in 2002 eb3 have still not got GC, if you file in 2008 may be you will get it in 2015-2016... wow a long time.......





    2011 funny quotes on life images. cute funny quotes pictures. girlfriend funny animal quotes
  • girlfriend funny animal quotes



  • wandmaker
    10-30 10:07 AM
    GENSCN is right, Logically you should receive the EAD after you give the biometrics. Current trend, people are receiving EADs before finger printing. I received EAD before FP.



    more...


    cute funny quotes pictures. cute funny quotes pictures.
  • cute funny quotes pictures.



  • immigrationmatters30
    09-03 07:23 PM
    My company applied for 3 year extention after 6th year and was approved in 2 weeks under premium processing.





    cute funny quotes pictures. funny quotes cute. cute funny
  • funny quotes cute. cute funny



  • mammoy2k
    09-30 08:29 PM
    Please read Yates memo for clarification.


    I think AC21 can only be used successfully if your I-140 has been approved. But again if you read the previous post by my2cent , I think that makes sense as it all depends on employer.

    As for AC21 law, it is associated with an approved I-140 and not a pending I-140.




    I-485 July 2 filer , ND Sept 10
    No FP yet



    more...


    cute funny quotes pictures. Best Friends Poems amp; Quotes
  • Best Friends Poems amp; Quotes



  • meridiani.planum
    12-31 02:07 PM
    Please do not hurt any ones feelings and sentiments (think about your self in that situation and then answer.

    People come to IV because they think that there are some good people who would suggest and help.

    And please remember one thing, if you are in a hurry and dont have time. you would not think about browing or searching, but post your quesiton. And who knows he might have even done his browsing and asking for experts opinion.

    And IV is an org and it at their wish and will of individual whether to contribute or not.

    so please do not force any one.

    Good luck to you.

    Eric S Raymond (ESR to all open-source aficionados) wrote a very interesting article (well, its almost a thesis) on the topic of asking questions on a mailing list:
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

    Most of it applies to technical forums and mailing lists, but I think the first section (linked below) also applies to IV:
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#before

    As we get past Jan 2nd (the ~180 day mark for July filers), everyday we see three or four threads from people asking the same questions on AC-21. A simple Google search (or even the nice search-threads option on this forum) would have helped those people. Two things from that ESR article that I wish all posters understood:

    When you ask your question, display the fact that you have done these things first; this will help establish that you're not being a lazy sponge and wasting people's time.

    Never assume you are entitled to an answer. You are not; you aren't, after all, paying for the service. You will earn an answer, if you earn it, by asking a substantial, interesting, and thought-provoking question � one that implicitly contributes to the experience of the community rather than merely passively demanding knowledge from others.





    2010 cute and funny quotes cute funny quotes pictures. rozne-misc-3-cute-animals-
  • rozne-misc-3-cute-animals-



  • telekinesis
    10-14 07:12 PM
    Wow! No-tec, thats pretty **** sweet. Have any links you could give me to make thrill ISH like that, ya know, like tutorials!



    more...


    cute funny quotes pictures. cute funny quotes pictures. Cute Funny Quotes, Quotes Cute
  • cute funny quotes pictures. Cute Funny Quotes, Quotes Cute



  • sandyn16
    03-17 12:35 PM
    I applied recently for refinancing on H1B (1 yr extensions) and did not face any issues. I had to provide additional documentation like the 485 receipt, apart from that no issues.





    hair girlfriend funny animal quotes cute funny quotes pictures. Really Cute Quotes that Make
  • Really Cute Quotes that Make



  • immguser
    01-07 01:46 PM
    I did my three years diploma (polytechnic) and three years engineering degree (B.E.) after that and I had @ eight years of experience while I had applied for GC through EB2 category. I had no problem in getting my I-140 approval; so far I have not received single rfe.

    Hi,

    Can you send me your Credentials Evaluator. I am also in the same boat 3 year diploma with 3 Year Engineering Degree.


    Thanks,

    ImmiUser



    more...


    cute funny quotes pictures. cute funny animals with quotes. mrgreen4242. Aug 30, 08:09 PM
  • cute funny animals with quotes. mrgreen4242. Aug 30, 08:09 PM



  • godspeed
    10-27 01:38 PM
    visit my blog, it has to-do's after GC.
    enjoy
    Hi All,

    After 7 years of stay in the US and 3 green card applications later, I finally got the 485 approval e-mail.....aaahhha......I feel so relaxed now.

    However I did not get any FP notice yet! Do you know if Biometrics is a requirement for issuing the physical green card and also any idea how long it takes to get the card from this point of time.

    following is the current status in the online status of my 485:


    Post Decision Activity

    On October 26, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

    For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.





    hot cute funny quotes pictures. cute funny quotes pictures. cute and funny quotes about life. cute and funny quotes about life.
  • cute and funny quotes about life. cute and funny quotes about life.



  • i99
    08-30 05:29 PM
    As of today 8/30 nothing!
    I140/I485/EAD/AP - delivered on 02JUL07 sometime around 7AM at NSC signed by R Williams.
    Any ideas if it is rejected :(. :confused:
    Would you give me the phone number for last name search in the USCIS system? Thanks,



    more...


    house Funny Quotes Regarding the cute funny quotes pictures. funny quotes cute. funny quotes cute. funny cute
  • funny quotes cute. funny quotes cute. funny cute



  • dixie
    08-22 02:07 AM
    SKIL exempts applicants with a masters degree from the US and 3 years experience from the annual quotas. This along with not counting dependents should bring considerable relief to even the folks who are still subject to quota.


    See page 3 on this:
    http://www.competeamerica.org/resource/h1b_glance/NFAP_Study.pdf

    If per country limit of 7% stays, how much relief would it bring in terms of
    priority dates for India/China born individuals?

    I do not think there shall be any significant positive movement in Priority dates. Even if annual numbers go to 290K from 140K and dependents are excluded. It is about 4 times meaning if earlier we had 10K for India including sposes meaning 5K effectively, now it will be appx 20K effectively!

    Think of number of applicants from India and China and think of the flood coming when all backlog is cleared! I dont think we should expect big jump in priority dates.

    Am I getting too pessimistic?





    tattoo funny quotes cute. cute funny cute funny quotes pictures. cute funny quotes about best
  • cute funny quotes about best



  • Libra
    08-10 12:19 PM
    Very welll said komaragiri

    I request members please try to understand the situation, calling USCIS not going to help you, they will get pissed off.

    If you cant participate in every action item, atleast contribute dollars, united we stand help achieve our goals.


    90 Days for receipts
    200 days for AP notice
    365 days for EAD
    2920 days for GC?

    This is not acceptable.

    Let's support IV initiatives and get our applications moving faster.



    more...


    pictures Best Friends Poems amp; Quotes cute funny quotes pictures. Cute Quote in Quotes
  • Cute Quote in Quotes



  • belmontboy
    10-02 09:13 PM
    Today is oct2nd. Dont forget gandhi. be a man and have righteousness in heart.

    the devil won't understand all these :)





    dresses cute and funny quotes about life. cute and funny quotes about life. cute funny quotes pictures. Quotes, Funny, Cute, Funny
  • Quotes, Funny, Cute, Funny



  • HopeSprings
    09-01 06:19 PM
    I received email from USCIS this morning for my wife I-485 i.e Card Ordered for Production. I am the Primary applicant, but i am still waiting for my turn. My PD is Sep 2004 & EB2.

    We booked our tickets to India before we received this email. I am travelling in 3rd week of Sep. We both have new AP's. So is i have to wait here in USA to receive the Card or can i proceed with my actual plan?. Can anybody share their expertise?.

    I really for your help in Advance.


    Thanks,
    Lotus

    Call USCIS to find out about your case. My friend's I-485 (Primary) showed an updated status but his wife's status was unchanged. When he called USCIS he was told that 485 was approved for both..just that his wife's status was not updated.



    more...


    makeup cute funny quotes pictures. Cute Funny Quotes, Quotes Cute cute funny quotes pictures. Funny Quotes Regarding the
  • Funny Quotes Regarding the



  • anilsal
    06-29 04:30 PM
    most of the Schengen consulates (Germany, France, Switzerland, Norway etc) are being forced into performing biometrics (aka fingerprinting) before issuing visas. This is going to be another hurdle before you actually are issued a Schengen visa. At least the consulate lady I talked to recently was not looking forward to the biometric requirement. Not sure when the requirement kicks in.

    If you want to get UK visa, you are anyway required to do fingerprints similar to your EAD/485 FP at the USCIS centres. So this exercise will be followed by other consulates.

    With the airlines suffering, I am wondering if there will be any respite to their woes.





    girlfriend cute funny quotes about best cute funny quotes pictures. cute funny quotes pictures.
  • cute funny quotes pictures.



  • shreekhand
    07-16 03:01 PM
    BTW....one can now apply directly to NSC or TSC as per the state they are applying from. This memo became effective June 21 and is mandatory starting July 30.

    see http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/UpdateDirectFiling062107.pdf

    So there is now a choice till July 30 for everybody's kind information!





    hairstyles cute funny animals with quotes. mrgreen4242. Aug 30, 08:09 PM cute funny quotes pictures. cute funny quotes pictures
  • cute funny quotes pictures



  • sunny1000
    02-01 09:11 PM
    Hi Everyone,

    My AP is valid until JUNE 27 2011, (Here is the line from the I-512L, Presentation of the Original Document prior to June 27 2011 allows a customs and border protection inspector at a port-of-entry to parole the named bearer) I'm travelling to India during May / June and will be entering LAX back on June25. Will this be an issue as my AP is expiring in next couple of days.

    Experts please let me know your thoughts on my situation whether it is safe to travel and getting in back will not be of an issue.

    Thanks if you can help me out

    Regards
    Karthik

    Technically, there should not be an issue. But as the other poster suggested, it may be better to extend it since you are still outside the 120 day window for application.





    kennyc
    May 24th, 2005, 07:50 PM
    Canon 20D EFS 17-85 IS lens:

    KAC





    cagedcactus
    07-30 07:24 AM
    Kindly please guide me.......
    I need someone to please confirm the above posts. I am filing I 140 today and dont want to end up doing it wrong........

    thanks....



    No comments:

    Post a Comment