Sunday, June 26, 2011

cute quotes about smiling and laughing

images hairstyles cute quotes about cute quotes about smiling and laughing. funny quotes about smiling.
  • funny quotes about smiling.



  • gcpain
    07-24 04:42 PM
    Thanks for clarification.





    wallpaper funny quotes about smiling. cute quotes about smiling and laughing. Then smiling or laughing cute quotes about smiling and laughing. quotes
  • Then smiling or laughing cute quotes about smiling and laughing. quotes



  • laborpains
    12-09 03:35 PM
    At last my turn comes in January.....now the real fight begins.....any information abt how to get name check status....etc. my FP was done in Sep 2007....did not receive any new FP request...any insight on that gurus.

    Happy holidays

    ~dask:confused:
    EB-3-I
    PD:Jan 31st 2002

    Hey Dask, I am a 31 JAN 2002 PD too! Did not not receive any FP notice recently.





    cute quotes about smiling and laughing. ?Smiling and Laughing is my
  • ?Smiling and Laughing is my



  • Steven-T
    February 23rd, 2004, 07:33 AM
    So close, So close
    Scott, here's goes the B&H 10 rated used 10D and 1Ds again. Why B&H have to sell this at such a premium of $6,030 above that of Adorama's $5,200? Are they supposed to be married couples, or, at least civil union?

    Steven





    2011 Then smiling or laughing cute quotes about smiling and laughing. quotes cute quotes about smiling and laughing. 2011 cute quotes about smiling
  • 2011 cute quotes about smiling



  • hatighora
    02-11 04:58 PM
    Hi, my H1-B expired on Feb 6th, 2009, I have EAD based on I-140 approval and 485 pending (EB3 ROW). Can I apply for extension of my H1-B or do I have to switch to EAD since H1-B expired?



    more...


    cute quotes about smiling and laughing. Smiling and laughing are one
  • Smiling and laughing are one



  • krishmunn
    02-03 12:01 PM
    If you have maintained all your communications with the old attorney, file a Legal Malpractice lawsuit against him. You can check yellow pages and contact a malpractice lawyer. Usually such cases are on contingency basis.
    It will not save your 485 but you can recover significant amount of money as compensation from that attorney.

    For your 485, check with your attorney if an appeal can be filed. I feel you have a strong ground since it was CIS fault.





    cute quotes about smiling and laughing. Smiling. Laughing. cute quotes
  • Smiling. Laughing. cute quotes



  • 485Mbe4001
    06-11 12:05 PM
    Why dont you PM them or call the number listed on the site, why do you want a thread for it. The IV agenda is listed on this site, i am sure they will support any bill that helps the cause.


    Asked Core Iv A Question And They Deleted The Thread

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I asked IV core on what version of immigration bill they support because I and other people wanted to know since there are so many amendments to the current immigration bill and Now I log in to see , the thread is missing, why, my question was straight forward, again I am asking them on what form of immigration bill they support. I highly doubt In what they are doing looks like they are working for the benefit of them self. Guys please don�t be ignorant and its your right to ask the question don�t be a dumb crowd but ask questions.
    I am too in the same GC queue with I140 and I485 filed and pending, so don�t count me as anti � immigrant but also want to see the betterment of others too who are in GC process and will be effected due to the introduction of the new bill.



    more...


    cute quotes about smiling and laughing. 2010 2011 cute quotes about
  • 2010 2011 cute quotes about



  • cox
    October 23rd, 2005, 06:10 PM
    I haven't heard from her recently, so I sent her a message this AM...





    2010 ?Smiling and Laughing is my cute quotes about smiling and laughing. hairstyles cute quotes about
  • hairstyles cute quotes about



  • radhay
    07-26 07:25 AM
    My case is some what similar. My h1b extension packet was returned for lack of filing fee but before we could re-apply my old h1b expired. We applied however but USCIS approved h1B petition and didn't grant me h1b status i.e didn't issue I-94. I am required to leave the country for stamping.

    Now we are filing nunc-pro-tunc petition essential pleading with USCIS it was no fault of my mine. You can do gooogle on this.

    Okay, I applied for an H1 transfer late June 2006 on my own. Started at new job after receipt. Late August went on maternity leave. Came back to work in December. During maternity leave, my application was sent back due to wrong fee and no LCA (I didn't use a lawyer and was given somewhat bad advice.) By the time I did a re-application for transfer it was April 2007 (with the help of lawyers, this time). My H1 expired (6 years) near the end of June. But I was told I was okay as long as I was pending. Mid-July got a request for evidence with a date of September 20th being the latest date I can send in the evidence...pay stubs, tax returns, etc.

    1. Am I currently out of status or okay because of the RFE?
    2. If I apply for F-1 status now (thinking of a second Masters or PhD) will I need to send in the evidence for the H1B before that or will that not matter? It will take me a while to get all of the evidence, but I don't have time to wait in regards to getting the F-1 for school this Fall.

    My lawyers suggested leaving the country, but I am fearful of that? Any suggestions, answers, advice?

    Thanks.



    more...


    cute quotes about smiling and laughing. 2011 laughing, smiling, quotes
  • 2011 laughing, smiling, quotes



  • vin13
    10-26 01:31 PM
    My wife was on H4 earlier and then she coverted her visa into F1 (student). She got I 20 form from school with her, But She doesn't have F1 stamp on her Indian Passport. She got 2 hour halt in Paris.
    Does she need French transit visa ??

    I have travelled on Lufthanza several times with stopover at Frankfort. My parents who have a visitor visa to US travelled on Air France with stopover at Paris. In both cases, there was no need for any transit visa. As a general rule, you need a visa only if you are leaving the airport at the stopover Hub.





    hair 2011 cute quotes about smiling cute quotes about smiling and laughing. cute quotes about smiling. cute quotes about smiling
  • cute quotes about smiling. cute quotes about smiling



  • newbie2020
    06-06 02:26 PM
    The Statuatory limitation on the law suits is 3 yrs...if you didn't file it within 3 yrs the court may use its own discretion.



    more...


    cute quotes about smiling and laughing. hot cute quotes about smiles.
  • hot cute quotes about smiles.



  • Phat7
    10-07 12:51 AM
    :( that's bad... I confess I voted for myself yesterday, just couldn't resist the mischievous evil inside :evil: I can't change my vote can I? We can count one off me and I give my vote to Coppertop. ;)

    If you disqualify me I will totally understand. :sigh:





    hot Smiling and laughing are one cute quotes about smiling and laughing. cute quotes about smiling and
  • cute quotes about smiling and



  • prince_charming
    11-30 01:05 AM
    Hi Prince,
    Would you please tell me if your status is updated yet? If yes, How long did it take from MTR approval to updated status?
    I have an approved MTR but it says that they are going to review my I-140. I have no idea how long will it take. Is there any possibility that the deny I-140 after Approval of MTR(I290B)?
    Thanks,

    Its been 2 years but my I-485 still shows denied although my MTR got approved and i have renewed 2 EADs and 2 APs etc.

    Don't know for sure but i sent a letter to whitehouse and they sent a response couple of months later indicating my case is waiting for VISA number and everything else is alright.

    And since my EADs and APs are approved in 2 years i am not that worried about online showing denied.



    more...


    house girlfriend cute quotes about cute quotes about smiling and laughing. quotes about smiling and
  • quotes about smiling and



  • piyu7444
    02-24 03:16 AM
    I took a new job and transferred my H1B with new employer. But my GC process is with the same old employer and his attorney. Do I now have to file AC21 ? I changed my job with new responsibilities.

    It is your choice if you want to invoke AC21 or not. A lot of people (like me) do not inform USCIS and change job after 180 day of filing 485 and wait to either get GC or to get an RFE.

    Some people dont want RFE at the time when PD is current for them and hence send out letter to USCIS about job change invoking AC21.

    There is no right or wrong thing and one choses what he/she feels good about + whatever attorney suggests. You can decide for yourself what you want to do.

    ------------I am not a lawyer so this is per my limited knowledge -------------------





    tattoo Smiling. Laughing. cute quotes cute quotes about smiling and laughing. quotes about smiling and laughing. cute quotes about smiles.
  • quotes about smiling and laughing. cute quotes about smiles.



  • snathan
    01-28 01:35 PM
    I am trying to collect a list of some prominent people (scientists, doctors, entrepreneurs, etc.) who are EB immigrants or were/are on H1 for an article. Please share if you happen to know or can point to such information. For example, orkut was invented by a former H-1B visa holder. Any examples with relevance in the current economic situation will be specially useful. For example, somebody who immigrated to US on EB category is now running a business and/or employing Americans.

    Thanks!

    1. Sheela Murthy
    2. Indra nooyi
    3. Vikram Pandid
    4. Google Founder
    5. One of the Google Director/scientest from india - who found the Google news
    6. One of the Sun micro system's co-founder was indian.

    You can find lots people in the internet.



    more...


    pictures 2010 2011 cute quotes about cute quotes about smiling and laughing. hairstyles cute quotes about
  • hairstyles cute quotes about



  • amitjoey
    03-26 11:56 AM
    I've just got all the info for setting up conference call and meeting with the lawmakers "info" kit.

    Once I've digested the contents of both, I'll be setting up a call, probably early next week. Here is the IV lawmaker kit http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=53&Itemid=36


    Any help on this would be appreciated, since I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with info! Volunteers for meeting people with me would also be great

    I'll post to the yahoo group shortly.
    Here're the details on NC_Immigration_Voice:
    Group home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NC_Immigration_Voice
    Group email address: NC_Immigration_Voice@yahoogroups.com

    It is our time to seize the reigns and kick start some momentum

    Thanks Franklin, I got your PM. I am ready to get involved. Please PM me the documents.





    dresses cute quotes about smiling and cute quotes about smiling and laughing. hairstyles cute quotes about
  • hairstyles cute quotes about



  • Gravitation
    06-15 12:41 PM
    I have edited the poll to add that option. Literally.

    Thanks Logiclife!



    more...


    makeup 2011 laughing, smiling, quotes cute quotes about smiling and laughing. girlfriend cute quotes about
  • girlfriend cute quotes about



  • amohale
    11-18 10:11 PM
    Hello,

    I had to go to India due to a family emergency (death in family) in middle of my project. I have a new H1B and went for Stamping at Delhi Consulate on Nov 2nd. I got issued a 221G green form, to which I submitted the document requested on same day. 3 business days later I received a email from Consulate with another 221 G green form asking for all the documents. I sent all the documents via VFS on Nov 10th.

    I haven't heard back from the consulate yet. In the mean time, my husband used his contacts to approach a congresswoman who has been involved in immigration cases. She has agreed to take my case with the Consulate. But what I am seeing on the forums is that if Congresswoman write letter to the consulate can jeopardize the case by unnecessarily pressuring the Consular.

    It has been little over a week I submitted documents and I see that consulate is usually taking 2-3 weeks to respond. Please suggest if I should have the congresswoman write to the consulate or wait for the it to take the natural process and pray for the best?

    Any help/suggestion is appreciated.

    -Ritu





    girlfriend quotes about smiling and laughing. cute quotes about smiles. cute quotes about smiling and laughing. cute quotes about smiling
  • cute quotes about smiling



  • needhelp!
    11-07 11:26 AM
    http://www.iitmaana-dc.org/images/Diwali_lamp.gif

    http://www.iitmaana-dc.org/images/Diwali_lamp.gifhttp://www.iitmaana-dc.org/images/Diwali_lamp.gif
    http://www.iitmaana-dc.org/images/Diwali_lamp.gifhttp://www.iitmaana-dc.org/images/Diwali_lamp.gifhttp://www.iitmaana-dc.org/images/Diwali_lamp.gif





    hairstyles hot cute quotes about smiles. cute quotes about smiling and laughing. cute quotes about smiling
  • cute quotes about smiling



  • NikNikon
    June 16th, 2006, 06:01 PM
    They look good to me Antonio. I wish I could get results like this with my 50mm 1.8, but then I've only tried on bands in small clubs, you had a few more stage lights to work with it looks like to me.





    diptam
    06-24 06:17 PM
    I mean from AUG 1st the CURRENT status may vanish... who knows ?

    NEBRASKA is currently processing 485 submitted as of Sep 26 2006 which means the backlog is of 1 yr 9 months.....

    may be this will help you

    485 fess from Jul 30th will be 1010USD. This also has EAD & AP fees built into it and you can keep on renewing EAD & AP with out paying fees every year unil you get your GC.

    485 fess until Jul 30th is 395 USD and you will pay separate fee for both EAD & AP every year until you get GC.

    How can we expect to pay 395 USD for GC and get free EAD & AP every year? makes sense?





    Dhundhun
    06-07 06:04 PM
    At what stage am I determined as EB2 or EB3? Is it at the labor or I-140 stage?
    This may be a basic fact, but I am not aware of the fact. Pardon my ignorance.


    :confused:
    Phase one: This is part of I-140 filled by employer (of beneficiary in some cases)

    Part 2. Petition type.
    a. An alien of extraordinary ability.
    b. An outstanding professor or researcher.
    c. A multinational executive or manager.
    d. A member of the professions holding an advanced degree or an alien of exceptional ability (who is NOT seeking a National Interest Waiver).
    e. A professional (at a minimum, possessing a bachelor's degree or a foreign degree equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree) or a skilled worker (requiring at least two years of specialized training or experience).
    f. (Reserved.)
    g. Any other worker (requiring less than two years of training or experience).
    h. Soviet Scientist
    i. An alien applying for a National Interest Waiver (who IS a member of the professions holding an advanced degree or an alien of exceptional ability).

    Phase two: Endorsement by USCIS Officer based on evaluation of I140

    Classification:
    203(b)(1)(A) Alien of Extraordinary Ability
    203(b)(1)(B) Outstanding Professor or Researcher
    203(b)(1)(C) Multi-National Executive or Manager
    203(b)(2) Member of Professions w/Adv.Degree or Exceptional Ability
    203(b)(3)(A)(i) Skilled Worker
    203(b)(3)(A)(ii) Professional
    203(b)(3)(A)(iii) Other Worker

    Certification:
    National Interest Waiver (NIW)
    Schedule A, Group I
    Schedule A, Group II



    No comments:

    Post a Comment